Running ( M/m) Chapter 2

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who do you think 'B' is?

Someone Simon forgot
25%
A classmate
75%
Someone new
No votes

Total votes: 4

AlexLove99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Running ( M/m) Chapter 2

Post by AlexLove99 »

So it's safe to say I don't feel safe.

I keep looking at the note to see if anything becomes clearer. Like who is B? Why is this happening? I do get a creeper every now and then, but they never went as far as stalking me. Should I tell someone? I guess I should. I'll wait until I go to the club tomorrow and I will tell Jace. For now, I got to go to bed.

A few hours later I wake up. But the unusual way this time. I woke up to the sound of a door closing. I got out of bed and slowly went downstairs and I see someone cleaned up. I am a bit of a messy person and everything is wiped down and organized. I then looked in the kitchen and find another letter and a plate of my favorite breakfast. I picked up the letter and it said:

Hello, it's me again. B. I actually hid in a bush when you came home. I did it to make sure you found my first letter and to make sure you got home safe. When you went to sleep I let myself in and watch you sleep. You need to keep the blankets on you when you sleep. I also cleaned up a bit and cooked you your favorite. I think I will let you see me soon before we go to my home. Or our home soon. And you must be scared after reading this so I have to say this. You are not in any danger. I will not hurt you. Unless you break the following rules.

1: Do not try to figure out who I am. You will find out soon.
2: Do not tell anyone I exist. It is essential that no one knows or they will take you away from me.
3: No major relationships. I am the only one you need. I am your boyfriend and you are mine.
4: Do not call the police. You may find out some things about me in the future but DO NOT CALL THE POLICE.
5: YOU WILL DO AS I SAY! If you do not do what I tell you there will be punishments. Whether you or someone else will pay that price is up to me.
6: DO NOT RESIST! I am now and forever your master and lover.

I also took the liberty to put my number in your phone so that way we can message each other if there is an emergency. I have bad people following me so if they come after you, you can message me and I can save you and kill them. I hope you enjoy the breakfast and the rest of your day. As I will continuously have orgasms to the thoughts of us making love.

Your Master and Lover, B.

I can't believe what I am reading. I feel like I need to throw up. What a sicko. He thinks he owns me. Is it true? Did he put his number in my phone? I ran to my phone to see. It had a new message.

B: Hello Darling.
Me: LEAVE ME ALONE
B: Why would I do that?
Me: Because you can't stalk people
B: I am not stalking you, Darling. I just care about your well being.
Me: You're crazy
B: Of course I am. Crazy for you. You did this.
Me: WHEN?
B: It was a long time ago. I hope you remember rule number one.
B: Break any rules again and there will be punishments.

I put my phone away and turned it off after that. This is ridiculous. He thinks he can control what I do. I am not a pet. I see my clock and I got to go to school. I get ready and leave. Throughout my day I kept getting jitters. Knowing someone is following me is scary. I was at the library getting a book for a lesson when I feel a poke at my shoulder. I jumped and turned around to see Allan, the famous runner of the football team.
"Hey, Simon. I was just curious as to why you seem... well jumpy lately," he asks.

"It's complicated. Wait, why are you concerned." I asked confused.

"Well, I...Well, you see... I originally came to ask... you know the dance is coming up and I was wondering if you had.. a date. Because if don't I was wondering if you wanted to come with me. As just friends, if you want." he asked nervously.

"Well, I wasn't really going. I got too much studying." I said.

"I mean you gotta rest and relax every now and then. What better way than going to the dance. With me. If you want. I mean." He said.

"I guess I could go with you," I responded.

"OHTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUIWILLBETHEBESTDATEINTHEWORLDYOUWON'TREGRETTHISIPROMISE!!!!!!!!!" He yelled in happiness. Everyone in the library shushed him.

"Thanks. See you later." Allan then went away. And I smiled to myself. I haven't done anything fun since my parents died and I became a stripper. It may be fun.

I went home after school and I was still smiling.

I think I am in love.
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Interesting beginning, even if the protagonist seems to be an idiot. 😅

What will come next? 🤔😛
AlexLove99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexLove99 »

You have to find out on the 11th. A bit more extreme.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

it's really really too awesome I'm really too impatient to read more
AlexLove99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AlexLove99 »

Don't worry it's coming in a few days.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic