Captured In Plain Sight (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Captured In Plain Sight (M/F)

Post by Gagfan »

Hello all, at bondagefreak’s encouragement I’m going to try to post a bit more of my work here. Following is a short stand alone story I wrote a while ago for my deviantart. Most of my stories trend a little darker and are fairly short, I don’t really tend to really do as deep of dives as a lot of the authors here but hopefully you all enjoy.

Goes without saying this is all fiction, do not try at home.

Jess was 20 year old brunette with deep chocolate covered eyes. She fairly tall for a girl at 5’10” and had a taut athletic build with perky D cup breasts that were well proportioned for her body which had been honed by hours upon hours in the gym. Tonight Jess was begrudgingly at a large house party, in general Jess hated the party scene, but one of her best friends had been repeatedly badgering her, assuring her it was a great way to meet new people. Jess knew it was likely a ploy to get a designated driver for the evening and considering the arctic-like winter temperatures she wanted nothing more then to cuddle up under a blanket for some Netflix viewing, but eventually her will to resist broke so here she was

Jess was wearing a pair of tight jeans and a tight v neck sweater that hugged her body and showed a generous amount of cleavage, hoping that maybe her friend was right and she might meet a guy worth getting to know. However, she was already regretting her decision as her friend had wandered off to play some sort of drinking game leaving Jess to stand alone in a corner sipping on a soda. A few exceptionally douchey guys had approached her to hit on her, but Jess had exasperatedly turned down their drunken advances quickly remembering why parties were in fact a terrible way for someone like her to meet people.

Jess decided to go looking for her friend, as she walked though a hallway to another part of the house she passed an open door, as she walked by she gave a yelp when suddenly she felt herself wrapped in a painfully firm bear hug and she was yanked into the small room. She heard the door slam shut and a lock click, after she got over the initial shock she opened her mouth to scream but her mouth was suddenly covered tightly by a large, rough hand. “Shhh cutie, there will be plenty of time for screaming later”. The harsh deep voice sent a chill up her spine and she began desperately thrashing, trying to dislodge herself from her captors grip. “Oh you are a feisty one, you’ll be fun”. Jess was strong and tall for a girl, but her captor was even stronger. He was a burly 6’4”, with cruel piercing blue eyes and black hair. He had one of his trunk like arms wrapped around Jess’s torso below her breasts, pinning her arms to her sides. His other hand was occupied with smothering her screams for help. He was enjoying feeling her body grind against him as she writhed, her frightened whimpers were music to his ears. “I suppose I could lie to you and tell you I won’t hurt you if you cooperate but I don’t think it is good to start our relationship out with a lie do you?”

She continued to scream and squirm as he roughly maneuvered her to the ground. He quickly repositioned himself so he was straddling the squirming girl, using his thick legs to pin her so his arm was free. His other hand never released its vice like grip over her mouth though, insuring nothing beyond muffled whines escaped. He felt the warm air from her panicked breathing, he felt so aroused at the helplessness of the beautiful young woman who was desperately trying to escape his grip. “Time to shut you up so I can get to work.” He used his free arm to pull a large gym bag over to him. Jess watched wide eyed as he pulled out a small pile of what looked to be dirty laundry and a roll of duct tape. He roughly grabbed two thick wool socks and brought them to Jess’s face, her nose wrinkled as she could smell the foul odor of the socks “I stole these from our party host’s laundry, she seems to have a bit of an odor problem don’t you think? Anyway if you think they smell bad just imagine how they will taste.” the demented pervert teased Jess cruelly as she began trying to shake her head back and forth now that she realized what the laundry was for. He finally removed his hand from her mouth, but she barely got "hel-" out of her mouth before he had shoved the first sock in. She nearly gagged from the funky, salty flavor of the sock. She desperately thrashed and kicked her feet against the floor hoping someone would hear her. Quickly the first sock was followed by a second. “You have a nice big mouth, I think you can fit more” a third thick sock was shoved into the screaming girls mouth. “One more for good measure don’t you think?” One final sock was pushed into her mouth, he had to really force the final one in as the poor girl’s mouth was bulging to capacity. By the time he was done her cheeks were swelling out like a chipmunk. Jess nearly gagged as her mouth was so packed that the disgusting sock was pressing tightly down on her tongue, forcing her to constantly taste it. He quickly ripped off a strand of silver tape and plastered it over her mouth. “Don’t worry gorgeous we will make that gag tighter soon enough, I have other work to do first”. He leaned down and kissed the tape over Jess’s lips then licked her bulging cheek before roughly flipping her onto her stomach with such force that Jess gave a heavily muffled yelp.

He forced her arms behind her and pulled her wrists together as he grabbed some brown rope from the gym bag. With the speed of a man with much experience he began to tightly lash her wrists together. Jess winched from how tight and scratchy the rope was, her captor took note of her discomfort and mocked her “aww does my poor toy not like the rough rope? Too bad you don’t get the soft white stuff and you might as well get used to it because you’ll be feeling it’s tight embrace for a long long time” Jess stopped struggling for a moment as she processed what he said, she had just assumed this was some terrifying but brief ordeal that would end when he had his fun. “Oh did I not mention, I’m kidnapping you and plan on keeping you around for the foreseeable future”. Jess flew into a frenzied panic now, her captor simply laughed though as he added more biting rope at her biceps, forcing her arms painfully together. For good measure he added more winds of rough brown rope above and below her elbows then as a final touch he took another length of rope and vertically connected all the arm bindings together. Jess moaned in pain as she could already feel the burn of her arms being forced together brutally tight. “Oh this is just the beginning, you’re my own personal bondage model now I’m going to tie you in so many horrible ways when I get you to my place. Unfortunately for you I like my bondage mercilessly tight and over the top”. Jess screamed behind her gag, but with her mouth so thoroughly packed no one outside the room would be able to hear her even if there wasn’t a loud party going on. He grabbed the roll of silver tape and forced her hands into fists and began mummifying them in layer after layer of silver, reducing her hands to useless balls. Satisfied her hands were helpless he took another strand of rope and tightly wrapped her ankles in its rough embrace. The ankle bindings were quickly joined by more wraps of rope at the upper and lower thighs.

The burly man now forced Jess into a sitting position and grabbed a longer strand of rope which he quickly began wrapping around her torso and arms, he alternated between going over and below and between her large breasts, quickly creating a rope harness that served to pin her upper arms to her back. “Not that they needed any help but that harness really highlights those nice perky breasts” he teased as he gave her breast a painfully tight squeeze. She gave a heavily garbled “screw you” to her captor. “I could almost understand that, clearly well have to gag you more soon”. He grabbed another rope and tied it around her flat stomach and arms, pinning her lower arms to her back. He then took yet more rope and tied it to the front her chest harness before running it down under her crotch and back up to the backside of her harness, being sure to pull the rope as taut as he could, making the crotch rope painfully tight, causing Jess to give out an involuntary yelp. “Just a few finishing touches and then we’ll work on your gag”. He grabbed some smaller strands of rope and used them to cinch up her various bindings, insuring they were at maximal tightness. Jess’s squirming was greatly reduced at this point since any attempt to move caused the painfully scratchy rope to bite at her soft skin.

“Time to properly shut you up, your muffled little squeals aren’t as quiet as I like to hear” her captor grabbed the roll of silver tape and began wrapping her lower face, he was moving slowly, making sure each pass was as brutally tight as possible. The winds were so tight that the skin of Jess’s cheeks were bulging over the top of the silver wrapping. Around and around he went and after about 20 passes he stopped, Jess thought he was done but watched in horror as he dug a thick long soccer sock out of his bag of horrors. “Don’t worry they are from the same girl so they smell just as bad” he quickly wrapped the sock around her lower face, creating a thick OTM gag, he then wrapped another 10 layers of tape around that sock. This was quickly followed by another OTM sock gag and another 5 wraps of tape. He roughly tossed the terrified girl to the ground and stood over her, watching her nostrils flare with panicked breathing and admiring her now silver mummified lower face. “Just a little more left, you better get used to the feel of a proper gag I probably won’t take this one off for a week at least” with that he grabbed a pair of panties out of his bag and tied it over her brutally thick gag, making sure the crotch of the panties was located right over her nose. She nearly threw up from the smell. He quickly added a few final wraps of tape insuring the panties would not be coming off her face, so despite her frenzied head shakes there was no escaping the putrid smell. “You look so cute like that, maybe I’ll send your friends and family some pictures later so they know you are having a good time”. She screamed in frustration, but with the monstrous gag all that escaped was a dull grunt. He quickly dug into her jeans pocket and tossed her phone to the side “no ‘find my phone’ apps to save you where you are going”

“Time to get you ready to leave”. Jess looked around to room and suddenly she felt a pang of hope. They were in what looked to be fairly small pantry with no windows, there was no way for him to carry her out of here without tons of people seeing. Her captor unfortunately had a devious plan to get around this obstacle. He dug in his bag and removed a super thick and puffy shiny black down parka, it essentially looked like a sleeping bag with arms. It was ankle length and had a hood and it looked like the jackets arms had been sewn into its pockets. Jess didn’t even really have time to process what her captor was doing before she was roughly forced into a standing position. The jacket was put on her and zipped up. He quickly grabbed a scarf out of his bag and tied it over her lower face before pulling the jacket’s thick hood over her head and cinching it into place. He crouched down and untied her ankles. It was beginning to dawn on Jess what was happening here as her captor wrapped her in a one armed hug and drug her over to a large mirror on the wall. “I bet you were wondering how I was going to get you out of here, well my plaything we are just going to walk out”. Jess looked at herself in the mirror, other than how wide eyed and terrified her deep brown eyes looked, she just appeared to be a girl bundled up for the polar vortex. Not once inch of her insufferable gag or bondage was visible and the jacket was so puffy it was not really noticeable that the sleeves were actually empty and her arms were behind her back. Even worse her walking gait with the upper leg bindings made her stumble like she was drunk, she realized with horror just how well this plan might work.

“Now I’m parked out back, you have the time it takes us to get from this room to my car to get help. I’m a sporting man so I promise I’ll let you go if someone realizes you are in trouble, otherwise your life is over and your new life as my plaything begins”. Jess began screaming and squirming for all she was worth, her captor enjoyed feeling her grind and squirm against him as he kept her in a tight one armed hug, listening to her extremely muffled pleas for help, he could hardly wait to get her to his lair. He began roughly guiding her out of the room, being sure to keep a firm grasp around her shoulder. Jess tried to get loose from his grip, she tried to scream, but despite her best efforts he kept steadily dragging her towards the back of the house. Unfortunately for Jess the thick layers of gag made her screams for help sound fairly close to the mumblings of a heavily intoxicated person, combined with her stumbling attempts to walk she looked like a drunk girl being helped by her friend. Occasionally she’d make eye contact with a party goer and she desperately try to get their attention but everyone just passed by and paid her no mind. Startlingly fast they were just a few yards from the door now, Suddenly a slightly tipsy blonde girl blocked their path, Jess suddenly felt a pang of hope, she tried to scream at this girl, get her to understand something was wrong here. She felt her captors grip tighten. “Looks like someone partied a little too hard!” Said the oblivious coed. Her captor smiled “yea she has always been a bit of a party animal, going to get her home so she can sleep it off.” Jess began screaming even more, desperate for this ditz to save her “well it is good she has someone to look out for her, you never know what kind of creep would try to take advantage”. With that the girl wobbled out of the way and Jess began openly weeping as her captor opened the back door and drug her out into the cold winter night. “So close my little toy, so close to avoiding your new life of misery”. Jess continued to sob as she was drug over to a large sedan, he popped the trunk and Jess was roughly tossed into it. He quickly lashed her ankles together again. “We have a long ride to your new home, a nice isolated cabin in the woods hours away from here. Will give you plenty of time to think about all the horrible things I’m going to do to you and think about the fact this night was the last night of freedom you’ll ever have. I’m so excited for our private party to begin”. Jess gave out one last desperate wail as the trunk was slammed shut, leaving her in the cold darkness to contemplate her fate
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Well written story. Thanks for posting.
Not every story needs a deep dive 🙂
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Barden Fayle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Barden Fayle »

Great story. Thanks for sharing.
I love parkas and bondage, so the method of getting her out of the house was right up my street.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Barden Fayle wrote: 4 years ago Great story. Thanks for sharing.
I love parkas and bondage, so the method of getting her out of the house was right up my street.
Yea I’m a sucker for winter gear and bondage so most of my stories involve a girl in a puffy jacket getting tied up or a girl getting shoved into a thick bag and bundled up nice and tight
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Barden Fayle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Barden Fayle »

I'm going to have to read more of you stories then!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic