Running ( M/m) Chapter 3

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Who do you think will be worse?

B
No votes
Edward
No votes
Both
100%

Total votes: 5

AlexLove99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Running ( M/m) Chapter 3

Post by AlexLove99 »

I went to bed smiling. I was just too overjoyed that someone properly asked me out. Usually, guys come and just flirt off the bat without even getting to know me. But there is more to me than dancing and looking good. I have a personality and I like things.

I got to sleep and started to dream of Allan and me at the dance. Completely forgetting to turn back on my phone.

~Somewhere else~
('B' P.O.V.)

"How dare he turn off his phone. Sexy little brat. I'll teach him what happens when he ignores me and then maybe he will understand that his master means what he says."

I first drove to my dancer's home. I know where the key is so I let myself in. I got to his bedroom and just looked at him. His beautiful sleeping frame. It was too much for me. I immediately got a boner as I was lightly kissing his soft lips. I got away before I got too into it and turned back on his phone.

I left his house and went to where Allan was staying. I got my bag that contained duct-tape, rope, a ball-gag, and a knife and gun. The gun is to threaten him with. The knife is what I will use to kill him. No one touches my love.

I entered and found him covered with his blanket. I got my gun out and lifted the covers and to discover. Someone has come in here and slit his throat. Wait, someone got here before me? Someone killed him. And it wasn't me. I'm grateful he is dead but someone is out here killing and it's not me. My love could be in danger. But not unless I find them.

(Simon's P.O.V)

I woke up and stretched and thanked god it was the weekend. I grabbed my phone to see I had messages from B. Jesus Christ.
B: Don't turn off your phone.
B: Just wait till I get my hands on you.
B: I'm going to spank you until I see red cheeks.
B: And tie you up in so many uncomfortable ways.
B: And in latex
B: And make you cum so many times you'll go dumb.
B: You'll be my literal slave then
B: You want that?
B: Who are you talking too.
B: WHO THE HELL IS THAT?
B: DON'T TALK TO HIM, YOU'RE MINE
B: REMEMBER RULE NUMBER 3
B: NOW I HAVE TO KILL HIM
B: BE HAPPY AND SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR DUMB SLUT
B: Just know I did not kill him. So don't get mad.

I got worried. I turned on the news and saw them talking about a murder. Someone slit the throat of a victim. Then they showed the picture of the victim. It was Allan. I felt like crying. Which I did.

Me: HOW COULD YOU
B: I told you. It wasn't me. Someone got there before me.
Me: YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE YOU WHEN YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE GOING TO KILL HIM
Me: I'm telling the cops
B: No don't. I promise it wasn't me.

I silenced my phone and made up my mind to tell the cops when I go out. I got dressed and wiped off the tears the best I could. I walked out and couldn't help but feel that it was my fault. He told me not to get into any relationships. But I was just going to the dance with him. A lot of people go to dances with just there friends. I never thought someone could be so evil. I decided to get some coffee.

I arrived and paid the cashier the money. I waited in a corner for my order and thought of how I was going to tell the police. What would I say?

"I'm only guessing you saw the news, huh Simon?" someone said beside me.
I looked up and saw it was Edward. The school's famous actor and a social butterfly. He was also a weight lifter and Allan's roommate.

"Yeah, I did. He asked me to the dance only yesterday and now he's gone." I said.

"He told me he was going to ask you. He didn't even ask anyone else, just you. I told him not to bother you but he insisted. I could tell he liked you a lot." Edward said.

I couldn't believe what he said. I started to cry into his chest. He comforted me by holding my head closer.

"It's okay, It's okay. I know. It will be alright." He said trying to comfort me. I got over my crying fit and looked at him and he looked back.

"If you want you can stay with me for a little bit. Just until you can move on." Edward said with a small smile.

"I would like that," I said wiping the tears away with my hand.

"Okay, I will be by your place later today to help you with your stuff." He said walking away to get his order. Then mine came and I left thinking I may have better luck getting over this whole thing than I thought. I was on my way to the police station to tell them, but a car moved and stopped ahead of me and I saw a man run out towards me. I dropped my food and ran away from him. I thought I got away but he jumped on my back and tackled me to the ground. He handcuffed me and threw me over his shoulder and carried me to his car. Tossed me in and got to the driver's seat and drove to an unknown place.

(Edward's P.O.V.)

I got to my apartment and all the while had a smile on my face. The thought of Simon in my apartment was almost too much for my head. I am glad I didn't see any police outside the building. I guess I did a good job acting and lying to the cops when they interrogated me. When Alan told me he was going to ask Simon out, I couldn't believe it. Anger started to swell in me. A long time ago I moved away from my Simon and had to kill my parents years later to get back to him. I tried really hard to get into the same school and keep everyone away from him. So I would be damned if a dumb jock was going to make moves on my Simon. I slit his throat in the middle of the night and made sure to make it look like someone broke in. No one is going to keep me away from my Simon anymore. Now with him here it will be so much easier. I got out a box from under my bed. It was the box that I keep my stuff from when we were kids. It was his underwear, shirt, socks and pictures from his childhood I took before I moved away. I picked up the sock and sniffed it and inhaling the smell of his young feet that still was held in the small sock. I then opened it and put my hard dick in and started to jack off in the sock. I blew my load with the images of Simon in sexy poses and his beautiful face staring up at me while he is sucking my dick. Oh, this is going a good life from here on out. It will be. With just the two of us.

Just us.