The Clueless Captor M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Clueless Captor M/M

Post by Wrappedmouth »

I finally found the perfect target. His name in Nick Smith. Young, pretty boy, entrepreneur. Twenty-five years old, long wavy brown hair, big brown eyes, and most importantly, obscenely rich. A perfect kidnapping target. He lives alone in a big mansion on the outskirts of town. I ready my supplies. I place a roll of duct tape, zipties, a few cloths, and a bottle of chloroform in my bag. I change into my "uniform": black shirt, pants, boots, and leather gloves, along with a ski mask. I get in my car and head Nick's house.

I park down the street from the mansion. I look in the backseat for my bag, but its not there. Damn! I left at home. I'll have to improvise. I sneak onto the property. There is a massive pool, and lying next to it is the target. Nick Smith is sunbathing on a lounger. He is wearing nothing but a skimpy speedo, and appears to be asleep. I sneak into the house and head toward the garage. There has to be a roll of tape or something here somewhere. I open the door and turn on the light. Holy crap!

There are dozens of roll of tape hanging on the wall of the garage. Silver, black, white. Duct, electrical, pvc. There are coils of rope and packs of zipties. Rolls of plastic wrap sit on a bench.

"Whoa," I said aloud, " this guy has the weirdest tool set I've ever seen! Oh well..."

I grab a couple rolls of tape and some zipties, place them in a nearby bag, and go back to the main house. As I turn a corner, I find myself face to face with the now awake Nick. Weirdly enough, he doesn't panic, but raises an eyebrow and smiles.

"Hello there," he says.

I rush forward and grab him, clapping a gloved hand over his mouth.

"This is a kidnapping! Don't struggle!"

He doesn't move. I must have really scared him! I quickly ziptie his hands behind him. I tape his feet and legs.

"One more thing," I say as I rip off a strip of tape.

"Oh no, are you gonna tape my mouth shut? Mmm, please don't," he says.

"Too bad, rich boy," I say. I slap the piece over his lips, causing him to moan. Man he must be terrified. And humiliated! Can you imagine being bound and gagged in a speedo by a masked stranger? Awful! I throw him over my shoulder, and carry him out of the house and to my car. I pop the trunk and lay him inside.

"Enjoy the ride, punk!" I say.

Nick nods and winks at me. Huh. Thats weird...

Oh well. I slam the lid shut, get in the car and drive home with my valuable hostage. I'm going to be rich!
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This is a really unique take on the regular kidnapping stories. Fun to read, too.

I wonder if our narrator will notice how Nick doesn't have a problem with being kidnapped. Looking forward for the rest!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

So excited to see where this goes! Sounds super interesting and fun!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is a fun one.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I'm quite intrigued by what is going through Nick's mind. Have a theory but better wait for the big reveal ;)
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Totally in love with this premise, my friend; hilarious and adorable. Looking forward to the next part!
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Thank you all for the positive feedback. Hope I don't disappoint you!

PART 2.

I stand in my kitchen eating a sandwich and talking to my friend/associate Matt on the phone.

"Yeah man, I got him," I brag.

"Nick Smith? Young, rich, sexy?"

"Did you say sexy?"

"Uh no. I said... uh flexy. He owns a chain of yoga studios, right? He's probably pretty flexy."

"I dont think thats a word. You mean hes flexible."

"Oh I bet he is..."

"What was that?"

"Uh, nothing, nothing. So can I see him?"

"Sure man, come on over. I got him tied up and gagged in my closet. And get this. When I grabbed him, he was only wearing a tiny little speedo! Isn't that embarassing?"

"Oh hell yeah it is. I'll be right over."

CLICK.

I set down the phone. Man, is Matt gonna get a kick out of this! He usually is the one to grab people, and I handle the ransom. Normally some well to do housewife. But I wanted to mix it up a bit, and give Matt a bit of a break. He does the heavy lifting all the time. I like to think of Nick as my gift to Matt.

As I eat my sandwich, I hear some bangs and loud moans from upstairs. I drop my lunch and race to my room. There is a king size, four post bed with a large wooden chest at the foot of it. On the other side is my big walk in closet. I throw open the door and turn on the light. There lies Nick, bound and gagged in his speedo, squirming on the floor and moaning. I lean down and rip the tape from his mouth.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing. Why do you ask?"

"Why are you moaning?"

"Just appreciating how helpless I am right now. I can't help it."

"Well if you don't stop making so much noise, I'll wrap that tape all around your damn mouth!"

"Oh you wouldn't do that to me would you Mr. Kidnapper?" he moaned.

"Wanna bet?"

I grabbed a roll of duct tape, and pulled a length from the roll. Nick puckered his lips. Ha. He must be taunting me! I press the tape over his lips and wrap it around his head, smoothing it down after each wrap. After ten tight wraps, I stop.

"What do you think of that?" I ask mockingly.

"MMMPH!" he moans, more muffled that before.

"Thats right," I said, " and if you dont stop squirming, I'll wrap your whole damn body up, and stuff you in that chest! Understand?"

Nick nodded, wide eyed.

"Good."

I turn to leave. I think I scared him pretty-

"MMPH!"

I turn. Nick is squirming and struggling furiously in the closet. Does he think I'm bluffing?!

"Thats it!" I roar.

I grab three rolls of tape, storm into the closet, and shut the door.

30 MINUTES LATER.

I kick open the door carrying Nick over my shoulder. I walk out and dump him on the bed. He is totally wrapped in tape, from his feet to his mouth. All he can do now is wiggle and moan pitifully. I open the chest at the foot of my bed and quickly pull out all of the clothes and blankets I keep there. I scoop up Nick and lay him down inside.

"How do you like this, pretty boy?" I ask, sneering.

"MMMPH!"

"Too bad!" I yell, before slamming the lid shut.
Last edited by Wrappedmouth 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

He just doesn't get it, does he? Maybe Matt will explain.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

I love how everyone but him has realized what's going on! One of the funniest stories I've read so far!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

A fun read. Thanks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

This one goes fast, and it manages to stay funny despite the obvious situation.
The potential problem with the partner in crime and the 'issue' of the gender of the target really ads something, I don't think it's been used here.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

I sit in the living room, still fuming over my difficult captive upstairs. That cocky little pretty boy! I can't wait for Matt to get here. If Nick thinks I'm strict, wait till he gets a load of Matt. He's gonna hate him. Just then, there is a knock at the door. I open it and Matt hurries inside.

Matt is a very tall, tanned, and muscular man. He used to be professional bodybuilder, so he is usually the muscle in our little schemes. He's normally very intimidating, but not so much today. He stands there wearing only a tiny muscle shirt and short shorts, and breathing heavily.

"Hey buddy, you just leave the gym?" I ask.

"Huh? Yeah, sure. Where is he?" he asks, looking up the stairs.

"He's upstairs. Hey you want something to drink?" I ask.

"No man. I'm good. Where is he?"

"Want some food. Sandwhich?"

Matt just stared at me.

"All right, lets head upstairs," I said.

We walk upstairs and into my bedroom. The chest at the foot of the bed is moving slightly. Faint moans can be heard from inside.

"He's in there," says Matt breathlessly.

"Yep. Check it."

I step forward, open the chest, lean inside, and stand Nick up.

He is still mummified and gagged. He is panting heavily and his face is red.

"Let me introduce you guys. Nick, this is Matt. Matt meet Nick."

Nick stares at Matt wide eyed and moans. He must be pretty scared of Matt. I glance at Matt. He is staring at Nick with his mouth hanging open. He's probably shocked that was able to subdue Nick by myself. It really wasn't hard. It was like he didnt even put up a fight.

"Why is he wrapped in tape?" asked Matt.

"He wouldnt stop struggling. I told him I would wrap his ass up, but he called my bluff."

"Is that true?" Matt asked Nick, who nodded.

Matt stepped forward and started running his hands over Nick's mummified body. Nick closes his eyes and starts to moan. As he does, Matt quickly slaps his hand down over Nick's gagged mouth. Nick's eyes go wide.

"Quiet boy. Or I'll gag you even tighter!" he says.

Nick nods, starting to tremble.

Man, Matt has him terrified!

"Hey, man. You still need to deliver the ransom and stuff, right?" Matt asks.

"Yeah. But I can't leave rich boy here alone." I answer.

"Why dont you go, and I'll watch the pretty little prisoner. You like that idea, Nick?" he asks.

To my surpise, Nick nods. Man, he's gonna regret that one!

"You sure, man?"

"Oh yeah. I'm really sure."

"Ok. I'll be back in like an hour."

"Hey man. Take your time. Grab something to eat. Hey, didnt the new superhero movie come out?"

"You mean The Protectors: Game Over?"

"Yeah dude. Treat yourself. You got a big score for us today. You deserve it!"

"Thats like a three hour movie. You gonna be ok?"

"Don't worry about us. We'll be just fine," he says, pulling Nick close.

"All right. Thanks bro! See you later!"

I exit the room, and head down the stairs. I'm about to step outside, when I realize I left my keys upstairs. I go back into my room, and stop. Matt has laid Nick on the bed, and is straddling his mummified body. Also, his shirt is off. He looks up surprised.

"Forgot my keys. Hey if your hot, you can turn up the air conditioner instead of taking off your shirt man," I said.

"Ok, cool. Now leave!" he says, angrily.

"MMMPPHH!" Nick yells through his gag. He seems mad too. He must want to be let go. Sorry buddy.

I grab my keys, and exit again. As I walk out, I can hear Nick's gagged screams.

Matt must really be giving it to him. I smirk, and leave the house.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

This is hillarious! Right now I'm wondering if he'll ever find out the truth! And also how far you can push it before he finally realizes it (my guess its quite far XD). Keep with the work!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

This is a fun version of the classic scenario. I guess at some point you’d get a kidnapping victim who is actually aroused by being tied up
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Can’t wait to the next chapter.... wish that was me too
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

"Matt must really be giving it to him..." while watching "Protectors:Game over"... I just love your humor, whatever the subject. :)
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Humor and bondage - two of my favorite things together in one delightful tale.

Enjoy the movie. I think the boys'll be fine until you get back.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic