THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL (MMM/MMMM) *ILLUSTRATED*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

We've had a total of 23 votes, and here are the results so far:

JOSHUA'S GAG: 10 VOTES
KYLE'S GAG: 6 VOTES
MC'S GAG: 4 VOTES
MATT'S GAG: 3 VOTES

[mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention]
Thanks for adding your votes into the mix, guys. It's great to see the father's festering dress socks getting some love.
Seem's like everyone's afraid of dealing with the socks Matt was dealt. Can't say I blame them 8-)

All four of them got it REALLY bad. But Matt and Kyle definitely got the short end of the stick, so-to-speak.
Normally, I'd want an equal number of candidates for the casting try outs...so bascially 6 volunteers for each role.
We already have 6 volunteers to play Kyle's role, so that's good. But we're missing two for the main character and three for Matt's role.
I have a feeling that the "Josh" candidates who get randomly reassigned to Matt or the protagonist will be mighty unhappy :twisted:

Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] can I volunteer to me kyle or matt .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] You've already cast your vote for Kyle, bud ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Hey I forgot I already cast my vote . Kyle chews on underwear right I have to reread the story
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] if nobody is going to do it, I will volunteered to be the Main character
I mean, with a gag like that I thought I would have some competition. But it's better I don't, more for me! :twisted: :lol:
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Oh, I'm going to regret this, but sign me up for the main character as well. Dress socks are great, especially these damp, moist ones. Great story btw!
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago @bondagefreak Oh, I'm going to regret this, but sign me up for the main character as well. Dress socks are great, especially these damp, moist ones. Great story btw!
Glad to see you'll be joining [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] and getting a taste of those putrid dress socks, boi 8-)

Was genuinely surprised by your comment.
Didn't really think this would be your thing, considering the father/son element is pretty strong here (even though the dad remained a distant figure). You're proving to be full of surprises, my friend ;)

Looks like I'll be adding you to the audition roster then.
An excessive hogtie and some putrid dress socks, coming right up! 8-)

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

You're not the only one who's surprised! :lol:

But I think because this story removes the father as an active figure, the embarrassment is more in the fact that his friends are gagged with his fathers socks and boxers, and it didn't seem to be planned that it was a deliberate choice to use specifically his fathers socks, that it removed the father enough that I could enjoy the story too? For me, it became more of a kidnapping/stranger story instead of a father/son story, the socks became more anonymous socks, if the socks of someone else had been there they could have been used. (And I enjoyed these specific socks, maybe that helped too)

Funny how different people can read the same story and get something entirely different out of it. The wonders of the human mind.

Now, if anyone needs me, I guess I'll be working on my flexibility :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LockedCheeseBird wrote: 2 years ago You're not the only one who's surprised! :lol:

But I think because this story removes the father as an active figure, the embarrassment is more in the fact that his friends are gagged with his fathers socks and boxers, and it didn't seem to be planned that it was a deliberate choice to use specifically his fathers socks, that it removed the father enough that I could enjoy the story too? For me, it became more of a kidnapping/stranger story instead of a father/son story, the socks became more anonymous socks, if the socks of someone else had been there they could have been used. (And I enjoyed these specific socks, maybe that helped too)

Funny how different people can read the same story and get something entirely different out of it. The wonders of the human mind.

Now, if anyone needs me, I guess I'll be working on my flexibility :lol:

Indeed, it is quite amusing ;)

And you're indeed right about those socks and boxers being used as gags merely because of how convenient their location was.
The protagonist was just really unlucky that all the laundry ended up being his dad's, and his friends were even unluckier for having been there and having been subjected to those foul-smelling, speech-proof wads.

The story definitely revolves around the protagonist's embarrassment. And I'm glad you and several other unexpected readers were able to get something out of this, even to the point of voluntarily signing up for the upcoming recast auditions 8-)

La-plume-des-yvline
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by La-plume-des-yvline »

this story is great, too bad it ended like this, it could have been funny that the boys were a little more humiliated, me if he wants to, I'll take their place :D :mrgreen:
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
IF YOU HAD TO PLAY THE ROLE OF THE MAIN CHARACTER OR ONE OF HIS FRIENDS (JOSHUA, MATT, KYLE) WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO BE AND WHY?
First off, that was a fantastic story. I really loved how you were able to take three sock gags and make them all unique and interesting.

For me though, those boxers would be amazing. Week old socks fresh the foot are nice, but boxers worn on and off for days on end is super hot. Combine that with it being inside out, I am quite jealous of Kyle to be honest. Though 36 hours in a hogtie would be awful! Great story all together!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago For me though, those boxers would be amazing. Week old socks fresh the foot are nice, but boxers worn on and off for days on end is super hot. Combine that with it being inside out, I am quite jealous of Kyle to be honest. Though 36 hours in a hogtie would be awful!

Volunteering to take Kyle's place and be prevented from calling for help via the narrator's dad's (Big Greg) huge, raunchy AF boxers? Somehow I get the feeling that you don't quite grasp the unsavoury reality of what you're getting yourself into. Shame that I can't just snap my fingers and make you live up to your words, boi 8-)

La-plume-des-yvline
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago For me though, those boxers would be amazing. Week old socks fresh the foot are nice, but boxers worn on and off for days on end is super hot. Combine that with it being inside out, I am quite jealous of Kyle to be honest. Though 36 hours in a hogtie would be awful!

Volunteering to take Kyle's place and be prevented from calling for help via the narrator's dad's (Big Greg) huge, raunchy AF boxers? Somehow I get the feeling that you don't quite grasp the unsavoury reality of what you're getting yourself into. Shame that I can't just snap my fingers and make you live up to your words, boi 8-)

I myself don't see the problem, whether it's Kyle or the other kids, they're all geniuses, the father's underpants don't look so terrible, even if he wears them several times without really having it it's just that they're a little dirty but not grimased and wanting to show off, it's the same for socks that's nothing don't listen, frankly they're genius kids, me their gag, I take them cough
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Volunteering to take Kyle's place and be prevented from calling for help via the narrator's dad's (Big Greg) huge, raunchy AF boxers? Somehow I get the feeling that you don't quite grasp the unsavoury reality of what you're getting yourself into. Shame that I can't just snap my fingers and make you live up to your words, boi 8-)

Unsavory reality? That reality would be total bliss. Greg is already super hot, knowing that I had the privilege of having his manhood juices to suck on for the next foreseeable future would be so hot. Especially with how big those boxers are, would make my mouth look like a chipmunk. And I agree, it is quite a shame we can’t test to see who is right in this manner. ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

La-plume-des-yvline wrote: 2 years ago I myself don't see the problem, whether it's Kyle or the other kids, they're all geniuses, the father's underpants don't look so terrible, even if he wears them several times without really having it it's just that they're a little dirty but not grimased and wanting to show off, it's the same for socks that's nothing don't listen, frankly they're genius kids, me their gag, I take them cough
Why are you referring to them as kids, boi? The protagonists and his friends are the same age as you.
But yeah, it sounds like someone's in desperate need of some tight bondage and a thick gag 8-) Glad you enjoyed this one, buddy-boi.

La-plume-des-yvline
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
La-plume-des-yvline wrote: 2 years ago I myself don't see the problem, whether it's Kyle or the other kids, they're all geniuses, the father's underpants don't look so terrible, even if he wears them several times without really having it it's just that they're a little dirty but not grimased and wanting to show off, it's the same for socks that's nothing don't listen, frankly they're genius kids, me their gag, I take them cough
Why are you referring to them as kids, boi? The protagonists and his friends are the same age as you.
But yeah, it sounds like someone's in desperate need of some tight bondage and a thick gag 8-) Glad you enjoyed this one, buddy-boi.
I call them kids to feel a little superior for once, but yes I need a good safe bondage with the worst gag
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

I love this story so much, it's one of my most re-read stories along with Easy Prey 3 and After Hours. I thought I should comment so it appears in the main forum page thingy again because it's so underrated and gets over shadowed by some of the other amazing stories by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

Hopefully, this can get some newer people to read it.

I love the whole robber element to the story and how brutal the gags are in this story. I'd love to be the MC sucking on his dad's putrid socks still soaked with sweat and stink. I feel sorry for them though, the descriptions given really do make it seems like hell.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Footsub123[/mention] Hey, thanks for bumping this back up into the active topics, boi. Also congrats on your use of the tagging feature. Most well-established members haven't even figured how to properly work that useful function yet ;)

If you scroll up to the top of this page and look at the different gags that our victims were silenced with, who would you choose to play as if we were to recreate a live-action version of this story? The MC, or one of his friends?

And since you like this story so much, I assume you were pretty excited to see Greg's return in The Unexpected Manhunt ;)
I'm now wondering who you voted for on above-mentioned story's poll 8-)

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago @Footsub123 Hey, thanks for bumping this back up into the active topics, boi. Also congrats on your use of the tagging feature. Most well-established members haven't even figured how to properly work that useful function yet ;)

If you scroll up to the top of this page and look at the different gags that our victims were silenced with, who would you choose to play as if we were to recreate a live-action version of this story? The MC, or one of his friends?

And since you like this story so much, I assume you were pretty excited to see Greg's return in The Unexpected Manhunt ;)
I'm now wondering who you voted for on above-mentioned story's poll 8-)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] The reason I'm so good at tagging is just to overcompensate for how shit I am at everything else lol thanks for mentioning it though :)

What can I say, I am a man of my word, when I said I was going to be more active, I meant it haha

Well since I love the MC getting gagged with his dad's socks that are still wet with sweat and fresh off the foot, I'm gonna have to choose him, plus being inches away from one of the socks that wasn't used on his friends means he can take a huge whiff of that too now he's unable to breathe out of his mouth.

I was really suprised to see him show up but I can't say I was disappointed lol. Now I'm secretly begging for a sequel to Thirty Six Hours. Maybe the robbers break back into their house again but this time Greg is there and uses his super stinky socks and feet to teach them a lesson ;)

I ended up voting for Mitch, Dustin, Sergei, Greg, Rick, and someone else who I can't remember because I'm tired haha

If you could be anyone in thirty six hours, the MC, his friends, or his robbers, who'd you want to be?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Footsub123[/mention]
One of the robbers of course. But then that's not really a tough question for me, is it? 8-)
Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago I ended up voting for Mitch, Dustin, Sergei, Greg, Rick, and someone else who I can't remember because I'm tired haha
The next time you visit Ethan's latest adventure, be sure to look at the poll again. The options you chose are check-marked, and the percentage points they've garnered will be brighter than that of those guys you didn't vote for. Anyways, glad to see you taking a more active role on here. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 1 year ago @Footsub123
One of the robbers of course. But then that's not really a tough question for me, is it? 8-)
Footsub123 wrote: 1 year ago I ended up voting for Mitch, Dustin, Sergei, Greg, Rick, and someone else who I can't remember because I'm tired haha
The next time you visit Ethan's latest adventure, be sure to look at the poll again. The options you chose are check-marked, and the percentage points they've garnered will be brighter than that of those guys you didn't vote for. Anyways, glad to see you taking a more active role on here. I'm sure you'll fit right in.
A robber? Hmm interesting. That does suit you haha, btw I have quite a lot of valuables at my house, no reason why I'm telling you though :P

I kinda know who I voted for, it was a guy with dark hair, I just have a bad memory sorry, I'll have to take another look.

EDIT: I had to check the poll again, it was Doug the last guy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic