Swapped Bodies (M/m - m/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Swapped Bodies (M/m - m/M)

Post by beserkade12 »

All night, Alex dreamed about what he would do to his helpless slave, locked in inescapable bondage in his basement. He had ice cubes freezing in the freezer, packages arriving tomorrow with new ropes and gags and an entire room dedicated to a new suspension rig. Oh the surprises he had in store for his little slave.

He began to wake from his sleep, but when he tried to yawn his mouth wouldn’t open. His eyes suddenly widened as he realised he was on the cold concrete floor of his basemsent. A tug of the wrists indicated he was tied up. Unlucky for him, it didn’t take long until he got a whiff of the ghastly smell that came from the sock tied over his nose. His stomach lurched and he mumbled in disgust, only to realise he had another mouldy sock stocked in his mouth, reaching far back and almost going down his throat.

It was at that point that he remembered: this was exactly how he had tied up his slave and left him the night before, in a strict hogtie, gagged with a sock that had been worn at the gym ten times and left to fester in his room for a month, followed by duct tape wrapped around his face. After almost vomiting at the thought of his crusty socks being in his mouth, he began to feel guilty. This was torture, and his slave must’ve thought that too. Poor Lewis. Maybe that’s why he was tied up in the same way, to give him a taste of his own medicine. He began to wiggle around desperately.

—————————————————————————————————

Lewis woke up after a refreshing night’s sleep and was disappointed to see that his master had decided to go easy on him. He was untied and ungagged, relieved of those disgusting socks, which he missed in a way. He found himself in a warm king size bed in a room large enough to belong to royalty, one he’d never seen before. Bondage magazines were strewn about the place. Out of curiosity, Lewis checked the bedside table to his left and found it full to the brim of ballgags and handcuffs. He almost prayed that his master would surprise him by walking in and punishing him for going through supplies that weren’t his.

Still, he missed his bondage. He scanned the room for any old socks and found one down the side of the bed. It looked like his master’s, specifically the one he wore yesterday. He knew they would be sweaty, as his master made him smell them all day yesterday. He put the sock deep into his mouth. He almost choked when he tasted it, with the overpowering taste of vinegar emanating from it. But he loved how disgusting it was. He then went on to strap a ballgag in, as tight as it would go. Then he locked his wrists together with a pair of handcuffs.

He walked over to the mirror in the corner of the room to see how he looked in bondage. He almost jumped out of his skin when he saw his master standing in it looking back at him. However, when he looked around the room, his master wasn’t there. He creeped back up to the mirror slowly and was shocked to see his master yet again, but ballgagged with his hands tied behind him, sharing his shocked expression. Thinking he must be tripping he shook his head and looked back at the mirror. Still there. He looked down at his own chest and recognised his master’s prominent six pack. What was going on here? Had he somehow become Alex overnight?

He went to investigate. After taking a minute to unlock the bedroom door with his chin, he entered out into the hallway, which he recognised instantly. It struck him that the room he just came out of was his master’s private bedroom, the one he had been told to never enter under any circumstances. Eek - that’ll probably lead to some severe punishment later, he thought gleefully. He wandered through the hallway and down the stairs to the kitchen. There he heard the faintest mumbles coming from the basement...

To be continued
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Based on the title I wasn't sure if I was going to like this story But after reading it, it has definitely caught my attention! Love the use of sock gags :D
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

RopedBud wrote: 4 years ago Based on the title I wasn't sure if I was going to like this story But after reading it, it has definitely caught my attention! Love the use of sock gags :D
Glad you liked it 😊
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

A very interesting plot, I can't wait to see where this will end
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Awesome beginning ... can’t wait for more....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic