THE BOI AND THE BEAST (M/M) PART I-II

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

THE BOI AND THE BEAST (M/M) PART I-II

Post by bondagefreak »

THE BOI AND THE BEAST

Hey guys!
With me having finally turned eighteen last month, I figure this is as good a time as any to tell you a bit about myself and how I came to meet my real life Master. Hope you enjoy reading this short recollection of events as much as I enjoy writing them!

Alright, so for starters, my name is Kyle, I'm eighteen and live in a small town with my two parents and my sister. 

Physically, there's not much to talk about.
I have brown eyes and light brown hair. I enjoy running, swimming and pretty much everything that gets the blow flowing. 

I also happen to be really short for my age; standing at 5'5 and weighing in at a meager 125 pounds.
Being short and scrawny did earn me a bit of teasing from my friends back in school.
But aside from wishing I was taller and a bit heavier, I was overall quite satisfied with my looks.

My best friend Phil was also pretty small and skinny for his age. He did have a good ten pounds on me, and in recent years, had begun sprouting up to a somewhat more "respectable" height.

Compared to his big brother Joshua though, Phil looked like a friggin' bug!

As a kid, I never really paid my best friend's older brother much attention.
It's only once I reached puberty and started maturing as a teen, that the giant, blue-eyed hunk starting catching my eye. 

I mean, just look at him!

Standing at 6'7 and weighing in at around 260 pounds, Josh was one MASSIVE muscle-god beefcake!  

I didn't instantly fall for his good looks and huge size though.
After all, Joshua was seven years older than I was.

So aside from crossing his path a few times during my overnight stays at my friend's place, the teen bodybuilder and I never paid each other much attention. I was in my first year of high school and he was already in college.
Not only that, but he was also the type of guy who loved bullying his young brother and hazing smaller guys.

Having said that, Phil was smart enough to give his brother a wide berth, and likewise encouraged me to do that same.

Anyways, like I said...I didn't fall for prince charming right away. 

I've given this a lot of thought over the years, and each time I try to recall the specific event that led me down this path, I'm constantly brought back to my early teen years, back on the day of my best friend's 13th birthday. 

Yeah, that was the first time I knew I had a thing for Josh.
From that moment on, I was hooked.   

Let me explain.

Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Excellent beginning 
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

Keep it up, I like this one <3
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Already hooked! Cant wait to read more once you've posted it BF  :twisted:

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

He is very hot! As for liking this one, of course I like it. Don't remember there being a story of yours I don't like  :lol:
Looking forward to more!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Good beginning, I'm curious as to where it'll go from here  :D

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Can‘t wait for more, Master...

really looking forward for the next chapter.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Ummm i am hooked already!  @bondagefreak Do I get to choose which character I would like to be?  :lol:

This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Dang it did not take much story for all of us to get hooked.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Good start can't wait to see how this story comes along that guy is a beef cake so hot I wish you posted a shirtless picture of that hottie 
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Interesting start, I look forward to the continuation of this story
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

This one seems like I’m gonna love it
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for the comments, folks!
Glad to see a good level of support for this one.

Part II will be coming out very shortly.
Stay tuned!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE BOI AND THE BEAST: PART II

Alright, so I've given this a lot of thought, and I think the best way to go about this is to tell you about the different events that led me to where I am today.

My infatuation with Josh evolved and grew a lot over the years, to the point where visiting my friend and staying at his house became virtually unbearable.

As I grew older and matured, so too did my growing obsession.
Every time Phil's brother was around, I became a little awkward and extremely self-conscious.

By the time I reached sixteen, I wanted so very much to fall down to my knees in front of the giant muscle-god and profess my undying love for him. Of course, that didn't happen.

I was far too afraid of how it would affect my relationship with Phil, and even worse, how Josh would Josh would reject me and cut me out of his life for good.

I was a cute twink in my own right, but even so, my friend's big brother hardly seemed to acknowledge my existence.
Him being the hottest guy I'd ever seen and also being as straight as they came, I knew I had no chance whatsoever.

Luckily for me, I was wrong.

So yeah, if I had to tell you about the very first time I felt anything for Josh, I'd have to go way back to my friend Phil's thirteenth birthday.
I was only twelve at the time and this was a long time ago, so bare with me.

I have a somewhat vague recollection of accompanying Phil home from school that day.
His parents weren't home from work yet, and apparently my friend wanted to hit the shower and get himself freshened up for his birthday party later on.

While he was in the shower, I remember roaming around the place a bit before finally seating myself on his bed and turning his PS3 console on.

Before I even had the time to start up a game, Josh made his presence known by stepping out of my friend's large closet and grabbing me by the arm.

I remember gasping in surprise, and clearly recall the disapproving look Josh gave me as he signaled for me to be quiet and dragged me off the bed and over to the closet...where he and several of his friends were apparently lying in wait for the birthday boy's arrival.

It was dark in the closet, but with some sunlight filtering in through the bedroom window, I could make out a total of four guys, besides Josh and myself. All of them being much older and much bigger than I was.

I didn't know exactly what was happening, but it didn't take a particularly bright mind to understand that they were setting up a trap for my unsuspecting friend.

Poor Phil was about to be hazed, college style!

Although I got a bit of a thrill out of watching my friend get jumped, wrestled down, duct taped to a chair and cream pied on the face, that wasn't the event that got my clock ticking, if you know what I mean.

Rather, it's what happened in the closet after Josh had pulled me in that left it's mark on my mind and eventually left me wanting more.

The assembled jocks spent a few minutes planning, chuckling and whispering about their young target's impending doom.
But it's only when we heard Phil cut the water and step out of the shower that the guys toned it down and made an effort to supress their laughter.

"Dude. What about him? What if he decides to be a dick and warn his friend?" one of the guys asked Josh, causing all eyes to suddenly converge on my puny, 5-foot frame.

I was about to profess my intention to remain quiet, but never actually got a chance to make my appeal.

An absolutely ENORMOUS arm wrapped itself around my arms and torso, and in one swift motion, I was swept up off the ground and the back of my body was pressed tight against the 6'7 muscle-god's super broad torso.

"Don't worry, bro." Josh spoke, clamping his left hand over my frightened little face. "This little twerp ain't sayin' shit."

I squirmed around and dangled my legs to try and get away. But with arms thicker than my thighs, big Josh had no trouble keeping me in check.

I instinctively tried to cry out and get a plea past my gag, but my attempts to do so were completely muffled out by the 21-year-old's unbelievably large, super thick hand.

I actually remember feeling a little scared and excited at that point.
Not only were my feet left dangling about half a meter above ground, but the incredibly huge hunk's MASSIVE hand was clamped real tight over my face, covering everything from my chin, right up to the bridge of my nose.

"Mmmpphhh..."

Phil must've been brushing his teeth and fixing his hair up or something, 'cause he remained in the washroom for what seemed like an awful long time!

I remember crying out and trying to tell my captor that I couldn't breathe.
But my friend's ginormous older brother didn't pay me any attention and continued holding me tight and smothering me inside his huge palm.

The brutish giant had virtually no trouble keeping me quiet.
I was a bug, and with my face stuck inside his stunningly large, super thick hand, I couldn't make a peep!

This happened quite a long time ago, but what I actually remember most is struggling for air inside Josh's hand, and not being able to tell him I couldn't breathe.

I'm pretty sure I passed out at some point, 'cause I also remember him tapping my face and shaking me awake a few minutes later.

Josh had been pretty careless with me on that day.
He didn't take our size difference into consideration, and practically ended up snuffing the life out of me right then and there.

Truth be known, I didn't really care.
As soon as I'd recovered from the experience, I knew something inside me had changed.
I couldn't really explain it or put my finger on it.

All I knew is that I suddenly liked Josh.
I liked him...a lot!

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Damn.
That‘s so hot!! I can somehow relate to this, realizing stuff after something special happened...you keep teasing us and waiting for more to evolve.

Can‘t wait for Part 3, Sir!!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story! Especially the and gagging scene caught my attention :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Harlequinn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Harlequinn »

Really enjoying this!!!!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Absolutely amazing so far!
LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Accidental close contact and self-discovery, complete helplessness in the arms of a sexy and careless (but not really bad, I guess) attacker, our beloved size difference...
Keep having fun with those shorter stories, this one looks like a lot of fun.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

I realllly wanna see where this story goes!
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

What happened to this story? Seemed like it was off to a good start...

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

Yeah. I just enjoyed reacquainting myself with it just then. Maybe Sir has been a bit busy with a couple of his other stories in here.

Hot start to this one though :)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 4 years ago What happened to this story? Seemed like it was off to a good start...
Shadesflirty wrote: 4 years ago Yeah. I just enjoyed reacquainting myself with it just then. Maybe Sir has been a bit busy with a couple of his other stories in here.

Hot start to this one though :)
Hey guys,
Yeah, been keeping busy with the Interactive story and "Bound and Gagged" this month.
The Interactive tale will be coming at an end soon, so there's a good chance I'll be returning to this one in the coming weeks.

Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Really like the start to this hope you continue it sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic