Velma (F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Velma (F/m)

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

"Oh lord, that Velma is thicc."
I could not help but stare as she walked through the aisles. Her orange sweeter, brown mini skirt, glasses and short brown hair made her a dead ringer for the cartoon character but her body far surpassed the original. Thick, powerful legs flexed drool inducing muscles as she walked. Her hips were wide and powerful. Her ass was massive and firm. I was certain I could use her cheeks as seats and catch a little ride. Though it was her breasts that caught my full attention. Because they were more than full themselves, overflowing was a better description. If I had to guess I would have put them in the G or H cup range.
The name tag on her bountiful bosom told me she worked at this Barnes and Nobel. Good, that meant she would be here all day. At least I hoped it did. I followed her around, keeping a safe distance of course, pretending to browse the books as she stocked them. After a few hours we ended up near the Employees Only doors in the back of the store. As I looked for a near by book to pretend to read she shoved me through those doors.
"What the hell?"
That was as far as I got before she forced my face into her tits. Unable to see or breath I began to panic.
"I've been watching you," she told me, "you and that cute little twig you call a body. I kept imagining it sealed between my big meaty thighs. I pictured myself covering your head with this big ol tiddies. One on either side, swallowing you whole. I can't settle for imagining anymore. I have to do it."
She dragged me into a back room where a chair waited. Forcing me into it she grabbed some ropes and lashed my legs to the front pair of the chairs. Arms forced behind my back and tied my waist was then bound to the back of the chair. I was totally trapped. It turned me on to be honest. Still let go of my head only long enough to take off her sweeter. I gasped at the sight of her massive bare breasts. They were glorious. She grabbed them and pulled them apart to open a small gap. She leaned forward so one was on either side of my head. My boner threatened to rip through my pants. She gently smooshed them back together plunging me back into darkness.
I felt her force down my pants and underwear with erotic speed. In no time at all she had mounted me and begun to ride. It was like a warm, tight, wonderful sledgehammer beating away on me. I lost track of how long she did this to me. I knew she would stop and go back to work for awhile before returning and starting over again. Eventually the store closed for the day and she began packing up to leave. I watched her, too tired to try and move or speak. She untied me from the chair and I struggled to my feet.
"Rest," she said, pushing me against a wheeled dolly.
I watched her clean up her ropes. I thought she was putting them away. Instead she tied me to the dolly.
"We had some good foreplay today but I think I'm ready for some real sex."
That WASN'T real sex for her?! Oh shit, she was going to kill me.
"Who ... who are you?" I finally managed to ask.
"No names. It ruins the fun. Besides if I ever let you go I can't have you identifying me. You can call me the name you used earlier."
"What?"
"I heard you when you checked me out in my little outfit here. Call me Velma. Shout it when you cum. I want to hear it."
She then wheeled me off into the night. That night as I have every night to this very day I fell asleep after cumming hard shouting
"I love my thicc Velma!"