The night of the agent - two parts (F/M & F/FM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The night of the agent - two parts (F/M & F/FM)

Post by andy »

Maria slowly and very carefully placed the syringe next to his leg.
He was sleeping rather sound and she tried her best to keep it this way until it was too late...for him.
She got ready, counted to three in her head, and injected the needle in his upper leg. The chance of missing the blood vessels were rather low there, but it took a bit longer to take effect. Her soon to be sedated target awoke startled and it took him some seconds to realize that something was wrong.
He didn't connect all the pieces, however and just sat up already beginning to feel dizzy, she supposed.
It was just a matter of a few seconds now. She sat up as well and pulled him back down, gently placing his head on her chest.
"It's ok, honey. Just let go. Shhh."
She cradled his head a bit more and already felt his body going limp.

She was an agent - of sorts. Espionage has many faces today. In her case, she specialized in stealing source code. Sometimes they could just hack into a companies server and get what they're after.
In other cases, money could be used to convince someone to deliver a copy of the files.
However, sometimes, they had to resort to the old fashioned ways of breaking and entering or, in this case, some man-on-man action.
Or rather woman-on-man. As it turned out, the targets - programmers usually - were often rather accessible to a woman being a bit flirtatious.
Even more, a trained female agent usually had no problem dealing with them.

Maria felt in control the whole time. It was up to her how to proceed in each case. More often than not, the targets were the "young, kinda nice, and working long hours in some up-and-coming IT-company" type. In these cases, it was easy to initiate contact once they left work late. She had played the slightly drunk girl that just happened to run into a guy many times.
If they take the bait, it's just a matter of getting invited into their homes for a dinner the next day, or after a night at the bar, or whatever else proves to work.
If the guy is interesting and attractive...it may even lead to them ending up in bed together.

It was up to Maria to let this happen or not, of course. Sometimes she felt like it. In this case, she had felt like it. He was a sweet guy, and, as always, Maria felt a bit sorry for him. He hadn't done anything wrong and in a way she hated to have lured him into this situation under false pretenses.
But a job's a job. At least she knew that he would not get harmed physically and she hoped that she didn't leave him too traumatized...

Time to get to work. First, she had to secure him. She had brought cable ties but each place is different and finding a suitable spot is not always easy. Today, it was: His bed had a nice sturdy frame. So she simply rolled him on his back and tied his arms to each side of the bed. Then she tied his legs together and checked that there was still blood flowing everywhere.

Next, she checked his laptop. As usual, it was password protected.
That means she had to wait until he woke up and get him to give up his password.
She blindfolded him - to increase the feeling of helplessness and the willingness to cooperate.
After a while, he began to stir. Now it was time for him to meet her dominant side.
"Good morning, sleepyhead!", she said.
He only very slowly realized that something was wrong and instinctively tried to sit up but she quickly straddled him and sat on his chest.
She had prepared a ball of socks and quickly jammed them in his mouth as he began to moan. Her left hand was clamped over his mouth and with her right hand she rather forcefully gripped his hair to keep his head from moving.

"Shut it and listen!", she said, but he wasn't ready yet. So she increased the pain by pulling his hair some more. "Stop squirming and the pain will stop". It always worked at some point.
"Ok, now here's the deal", she calmly told him, with her hand still clamped over the socks stuffed in his mouth, "I'm taking away the hand now and pull the socks out. You may feel a bit hung-over and you may need to throw up. I don't want you to suffocate, but keep still, alright?".
She did as she told and pulled the socks out.
Luckily, it didn't look as though he was feeling sick. She hated, when it happened, but some people do not react well to getting knocked out.

After a couple of seconds, she continued. "Today's not your lucky day, sorry. I will need access to your laptop and I will not leave here without the current codebase of your app."
"What?", he asked, but she wasn't allowing that yet and clamped her hand over his mouth again. "Shut it. Now, there's two ways how we can handle this. Either, you can give it up right now, willingly and without any clever stuff and I'll be out of your life in half an hour."
She paused, for effect. "Or, and I want you to listen very carefully now..." She paused again. "I will stuff the socks back in your mouth, inject a truth serum, and use whatever physical pain is necessary until you're giving up whatever piece of information I want to get out of you."

"Now, you may or may not believe me, so I will give you a few moments to think about that and also a little impression of what may be in store for you".

She knew that a little pain was necessary now to really drive home the point that there was no other option than to cooperate.
In a well rehearsed move she climbed off of him, still keeping her hand pressed over his mouth and got the socks ready.
She found that lightly hitting them in their balls when they're tied up and blindfolded realls works well.

As he cried out she stuffed the socks back in his mouth, took the roll of tape she had brought and taped them quickly in his mouth.
He was still moaning and all in all looked like a mess. She was pretty sure he would be an easy one.

She brought the laptop and deliberately took some time.
"Ok, thinking time's over. What's it going to be? If you're going to cooperate, node your head".
She kept her fingers crossed...there really wasn't a plan b here.
He nodded.
"Good. So, I'm going to pull off the tape now and take the socks out. You will then give me the password and tell me what to do. Remember the deal: No clever stuff or I'll make you regret it."
She did - and he complied, as they always do.

As soon as the copying of the code had started, she gagged him again.
Depending on how much she liked her target, she could now either keep up the aggressive side or try to comfort him before she exited his live as suddenly as she had entered it.
She liked him. "You've been very cooperative. Don't worry, nothing will happen to you. I'll be gone very soon and you'll never hear from us again. You can tell this story to anyone, if you feel the need to. You can call the police if you want."

She patted his head. "You may be feeling used after what happend earlier tonight, but believe me, if I hadn't actually wanted to end up in bed with you, I wouldn't have. The rest would have happened exactly the same, though." He tried to talk to her through his gag.
"Sorry, but the gag stays in", she told him.

The copying was under way but still took some more time.
After her prep talk the targets sometimes started to fight back. In those cases, she simply knocked them out again. No need to take a risk.
If they were calm, she preferred to keep them awake until everything was safely stored on her stick. Maybe she needed their help again.
She looked at her captive. He squirmed around a bit, but otherwise had chosen flight over fight, it seems.
She patted his head again. "Sorry for this mess of a date", she said.
"You're a cute one, actually. I had fun!"

She grabbed his cock, a bit jokingly - and realized that it reacted to her touch. As did he.
"My, my, what do we have here?", she began rubbing his cock a bit.
She laid down next to him and stroked his cock while whispering in his ear: "Want a second round?"
She slowly peeled the tape off his mouth and took the socks out. Slowly, she brought her lips close to his.
He raised his head a bit and kissed her. He actually was into it.
She smiled at her blindfolded, helpless, but still horny captive. Luckily, he had more condoms.
She teased him by bringing her breasts close to his face and pulling them away just as he tried to kiss them.

Slowly, she rode him and felt the rush of having completed her task mix with the feeling that he seemed to be somehow ok with what had happened.
After she came multiple times, it was his turn. She kissed him gently before going back to business.

She removed her stick from his laptop and grabbed the second syringe. She straddled him again.
"It was nice meeting you", Maria said. She clamped her hand over his mouth again and quickly injected the sedative in his upper arm that was still tied to the bed frame.
This time he quickly realized what had happened and his flight reaction kicked in again, useless of course.
"Shh." She used all of her strength to keep his head pinned to the bed.
"Just sleep", she whispered.
After a few moments, she felt the sedative take its toll on him.
She gently stroked his head while he whimpered through her handgag.
"Shh."
He was out again, and she made her getaway.
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

Another night, another job. Maria was relieved as she realized that her "date" for today had actually passed out from the knock-out drops she had used earlier to spice up his drink a bit. He had invited her to his place for another drink and she, with some well rehearsed hesitation) had accepted.

Now he was lying on the couch and Maria was prepared to go about her usual buisness of extorting the necessary information from her target before vanishing from their lives. This time, however, she had made a very crucial mistake, she realized: As she was rummaging through his desk drawers, she heard the appartment door getting unlucked. It took her about a microsecond to add the missing piece: He was living with a flatmate, or maybe had rented out his couch. She didn't recall any piece in their conversation that would have alerted her to this predicament.

And now it was too late, as whoever also possessed a key to the appartment had entered and closed the door. She was currently out of sight in another room and quickly hid behind the door. "John?", a female voice said, obviously looking at her sleeping target. "John, are you okay?", the voice became more insisting. Maria pictured her shaking John trying to get him to wake up. Which might very well succeed. John answered with a rather loud snoring sound which seemed to reassure the second person enough to leave him and enter the bathroom.

Marias thoughts raced. Sneaking out and leaving this target behind her or trying to get the job done?
Slowly she sneaked back into the living room where John was apparently still out on the couch. The third, unknown person was still in the bathroom, that was also adjacent to the living room. Without fully calculating the odds of either approach, Maria decided to get what she came here for. Even if that meant additional work. Quickly, she grabbed her bag and guided by her training blindly reached for the knive inside. She ducked next to the bathroom door and waited in anticipation, every muscle in her body flexed and ready for action.

As the door finally opened and her unsuspecting next victim entered back into the living room, Maria jumped and in one swift motion reached around the girl's neck, clamping her hand over the mouth and stifling the shriek that was about to leave her mouth and simultaneously pressing her knife against the girl's neck. She used her body strength to trap the girl between her and the wall. "Shh", she hissed, "cooperate and you won't get hurt". The girl was perplex and obviously still in shock, but she appeared too frightened to fight back. "Do you understand?", Maria asked in a more demanding voice and slowly released the hand that was still clamped tightly over the girl's mouth.

"Who are you?", the girl asked with a trembling voice. "I'm John's date", she answered with a smirk, "but he forgot to tell me about you". She grabbed the girl's hair and pulled her back from the wall, the knife still remaining on her throat. "And now you're going to be a part of the fun, I'm afraid". The girl was somewhat smaller and not as physically fit as Maria, so she could handle her with relative ease. She moved her towards the other room, where she made her stand in front of the bed. "Listen, honey", she began, in a calm voice that didn't leave room for any negotiation. "I'm going to tie you up now. If you're a good girl, I'll be gone before morning and you'll live your live happly every after. And there really is no other reasonable option for you, understood?". The girl was terrified, but nodded her head. "Please just take what you want and leave", she said. Maria smiled, "that's exactly what I'm going to do! Now lie down on your stomach and put your hands behind your back". The demanding voice was back in an instant and the girl complied, hesitantly.

Only seconds later, a cable-tie had been fastened around her hand and her arms were safely tied behind her back. Maria relaxed as she knew that the girl was under her control now. Quickly, she tied her feet together and then forced her feet up to complete a quick and dirty but very effective hog-tie. The girl moaned as a reaction to the uncomfortable ties, but Maria just ignored her, as she rummaged in the nearby closet and drew out a t-shirt. She sat down next to her new captive and bundled the shirt up in one hand. The other then pulled the girl's head back with a firm grip in her hair. The resulting moan was all that Maria needed to stuff the shirt deep in her mouth. Judging from the reaction, the girl was not pleased, but Maria simple held the gag in place and, as soon as the push back from the girl's tongue faded a bit, pushed it in some more. "Sorry, I need a bit of alone time with John, you see, and believe me you prefer the gag to getting knocked out", she calmly explained, before securing the shirt in the girls mouth with another cable-tie. Another shirt and another cable-tie served as an improvised blindfold. Finally, she produced a pair of ear-plugs and inserted them into her ears, effectively isolating her from all relevant perceptions.

Looking at the tied and gagged girl, Maria was certain that she wouldn't make problems for the next hour or so and so she went back to John, who luckily was still sleeping. He also got his hands tied behind his back and his feed tied together, but she sat him up on the couch for her interrogation.

She wondered who the girl was and why he hadn't told her anything about her. Impatient, she started to give him a few slaps until he began to stir. "We have to talk", she began, and clamped a hand firmly over his mouth. "Why didn't you tell me you were living with another girl?", she started jokingly, then proceeded with her usual routing of threats and some pain until John, as all the others before him, succumbed to her interrogation and gave her what she was looking for. As, so many times before, the tied-up and gagged nerd was waiting for Maria to finish her job, unsure of what was happening next, she looked after her second captive, who was only weakly struggling in her bonds, but nothing shows Maria any signs of alarm.

She tried to figure out how to best end this little threesome that she had gotten herself into and so, after she had gotten everything she needed, she forced John to hop over to the room where his tied-up flatmate was still lying on the bed. She threw John down on the bed, next to her. "Now, arent't you a cute couple", she grinned, "I'm really not sure what's going on here as this flat doesn't look like two persons would be living here. But...that's something for you to talk over breakfast, I guess". She grabbed one of her trusty knock-out syringes. John, who could see what was happening, started to panik and scream into his gag but Maria quickly sat down on his chest and pressed her hand over his gag. "Sorry, Johnny-Boy, you two'll be going back to sleep", Maria said in her calm, dominant, "no-nonsense-or-else" voice before carefully injecting John the knockout serum in his arm. His muffeled screams turned into groans and then only soft moans as he quickly drifted into a deep sleep under the watchful eye of Maria. The girl who wasn't able to hear or see anything was unaware of her fate as Maria released John from his bonds and also undressed him. Then she got another syringe and relieved the girl from her ear-plugs and her blindfold. She knelt down on the ground, effectively looking her in the eyes now. "You have been a good girl and so I'm keeping my promise", she told her, "tomorrow this will all feel like a bad dream", she grinned, before the girl also received her goodnight-shot. As her eyes widened in panic, Maria reassuringly held her head in her hands. "It will all feel like a dream", she whispered, as the girls resistance faded and with a final "shh", her head sank down into Marias hands. She also untied her and, as a final wink to how the evening had played out, undressed her as well, placing her sleeping body next to John's.
As she left them and the appartment, she wondered what they would talk about over breakfast.
Glovedgirllover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Glovedgirllover »

Very nice story... like your other fiction! Thanks!!! 8-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic