Devotion (M/F) (M/M) - A sequel to Deception (Complete)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Devotion (M/F) (M/M) - A sequel to Deception (Complete)

Post by wolfman »

[*]This story follows on from the event of my previous story "Deception"

http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... a6ab578bd3

Six months later

For most of his adult life Steve had woken alone, prepared in silence and proceeded with his day. Sometimes he would move through the world, not speaking for days, living like a ghost, his passing unseen by the masses.

For the past six months, he has woken each morning, inhaling the perfume of the most beautiful woman he had ever met. 

This morning was no different. He inhaled deeply, the intoxicating perfume of Louise's hair, filling his lungs with her sweet smell and his heart with love.

As they spoon,  he smiles thinking to himself. "This feels so good. There is nowhere I would rather be."

Lightly, he stroked her hip. He found a new reason, to love the sensation of caressing her skin, each day. Today it was the silky, warmth of her skin as his hand slowly explored, the lightly tanned and toned muscle of her outer thigh.

Steve thinks, "It is no longer me against the world, now it is the two of us and the world no longer matters." as her gently caresses her leg. 

Louise stirs slowly, relishing the feel of Steve's body pressing lightly against her back. She feels the gentle brush of his hand on her leg and sighs. 

She twists her arms a little before her, relishing the the light compression of the bondage tape encircling her wrists.

In the aftermath of her ordeal at the hands of Dr Callard and Dickens, she'd had nightmares of drowning and violence, which left her in a cold sweat. However, the peace she gained from her utter surrender of sleeping with hers hands bound and her body wrapped in the arms of the man she loved, chased her demons for her dreams.

"This is divine." She thinks, enjoying the warmth and safety of Steve's embrace. For so long, she had felt unsettled and vengeful, due to her sisters betrayal and the injuries she'd suffered at her hand.

But, then Steve entered her life like a hurricane, scouring the shore. He showed her an intensity, a passion and also a kindness that overwhelmed her. Bit by bit, he replaced those feelings, with warmth, hope and love. 

She thinks to herself. "Our first meeting may have been a little rough, but in the months since, just as he had healed me, I have healed him. We are meant to be."

Steve whispers "I love you, Louise.", into her ear. "No matter how many times, I tell her, it still feels as good as the first." He reflects.

"I love you, Steve." She responds stretching slightly, before rolling over to face him. "Good morning." She sighs, smiling, as she sinks into his embrace. "How did you sleep?"

"Wonderfully." He answers. He had suffered from nightmares for months after finding his parents brutally murdered bodies, but in holding her in his arms as he slept, he could let go of his demons. He found peace, sleeping soundly since they bean sharing a bed. "How did you sleep?" He enquires, gazing into her eyes. 

"Very well thanks." She says leaning in for a kiss. He responds in kind and their lips gently meet in the early morning light, their tongues slowly entwine, as his arms wrap around her. 

Steve's embrace lightly traps Louise's bound arms between them. "Mmmm this still feels good." she thinks, as she relishes the feeling of his arms like a cage around her.

Steve cannot help but think. "I wish she knew how amazing she is. She gives me the world." He loosens his embrace and lifts her bound wrists over her head. She trembles in anticipation, wondering what he has in mind.

"You are more beautiful today than you were on the day we met and tomorrow you will be more beautiful still. I am sorry, I don't tell you that I love you as many times as I think it." He whispers, gazing into her eyes.

Louise's breath catches in her throat, as a part of her melted. "I love you so much." Was all she could say, in that moment.

He guides Louise's hands behind her neck and gently holds them there with his left hand, as he slides his right under her back. He leans forward his lips tasting hers, delicately, as he guides her onto her back.

She wraps her legs around his waist, crossing her ankles behind his back. She leans her head back and moans as his lips, dance slowly across her neck.

He guides himself into her slowly, she gasps, feeling every inch of his length as he tenderly rocks backwards and forwards. His right hand, moves to her breast gently kneeding, whilst her nipple is slowly teased by his thumb and forefinger.

She moans softly. "This is new." She thinks as she sinks into the sensation.

Steve leans in for a kiss, deeper than the last, his tongue relentlessly searching her mouth, his lips locked to hers, in an inescapable frenzy.

She kisses him in return, with an urgency she rarely felt. Their lovemaking was often intense, but this was something different, slower, more passionate. She revels in the kiss and the slow rhythm of his hand on her breast. With each stroke of his member within her, feeds a fire burning inside her.

She moans softly, unable to withdraw from Steve's ever more undeniable kiss, his lips and tongue swallowing her cries. She grinds her hips into his as his gentle rocking becomes, stronger and faster.

Steve holds her hands gently, but firmly behind her neck with his left hand. She writhes under him, her mouth a prisoner of his, as the speed of his hips intensifies. "I love you, so much." His mind sings above a chorus of her stifled moans.

What was once a fire within her, is now an inferno that rages through her body. Each thrust, caress or taste of his kiss fanning the flames to ever greater heights. If her lips were free, she would be crying out, "Don't stop."

Steve needs no encouragement, he heart swells with love for Louise, his mind is racing, every tender moment, kiss, embrace or touch replaying like a whirling merry go round. His thrusts are relentless, as he feels Louise shudder beneath him, adrift in an ocean of pleasure, allowing it's waves to carry her to destinations unknown.

They lay panting, in the aftermath of their passion. Steve has freed Louise's hands and cradles her in his arms. He kisses her softly on the top of her head. "I love you." He whispers softly.

"I love you too. That was amazing." She coos, once her breathing slows enough to allow her to speak. "What prompted that?" He asks with a cheeky smile.

"Twelve months ago today, we exchange our first messages. It is the anniversary of the day, that we found each other online." He says softly.

"Really?" She asks, thinking of the date. "My God, it is."

"I hope you don't mind but, I booked us a table at the new silver service place in town, to celebrate." Steve says, hoping she likes the idea.

"Thank you." She says excitedly, turning to him. "That will be lovely." She says kissing him.

They sink back onto the bed and lay in each other arms, not wanting to face the day.

"I suppose we had better get ready." Louise says, regretfully. Inside she wishes that this moment could last forever. 

"Yeah, I guess so." Steve says, with a little sadness, as he released her wrists. When she is free, he pulls her close and softly whispers into her ear. "I hate saying goodbye, but each hello, brings warmth and love anew."

His lips brush the lobe of her ear as he speaks. Each gentle sweep, sends a shiver down his spine. "I wish we had more time." She sighs, having had a taste of Steve this morning and already wanting more.

"So do I." His voice is tinged with sadness. "Time is always against us."

They showered showered quickly, with kisses and tender caresses flowing as freely as the water that cleansed them. As Louise dries her hair, Steve dresses in dark trousers and a pale green shirt, before making tea in the kitchen.  

"You look lovely." He says, admiring her yellow silk blouse, red pencil skirt and black heels, as Louise joins him. "Doesn't matter what you wear, you are always exquisite." He thinks, smiling.

She smiles biting her lip. "God, he looks good in a shirt." She thinks, as she says, "You look great too."

She crosses the room and kisses him gently on the cheek, taking her tea. "Love you." He whispers in her ear. 

"Love you too." She beams at him. "How is your day looking?"

"Not too bad, couple of meetings, nothing too heavy." He replies, openly. Since taking Harris' offer of a consulting role he had been office based. He missed field work, but he could still work and was rewarded every day with quality time with Louise. "How is your day?" He asks, sipping his tea. 

"Ok overall, just got some end of month returns to balance." Since taking the chance at a new life, she had a new identity and a new career as an accountant for a small manufacturing firm. "What time are we on for dinner later?" She asks.  

"Table booked for seven." He says, a faraway look in his eyes. 

"All ok?" She enquired, concerned about him. 

"Sorry, work stuff. I'm ok." He said smiling. He hated lying to her. He had faced off against third world dictators, corporate heads and terrorists, but it was the conversation, he would have with Louise, at the restaurant later that scared him the most.

"Good. Glad you are ok." She hugged him, worried, he'd had a faraway look in his eyes a lot this past couple of weeks. She hadn't liked to probe and when asked, he brushed it aside. He seemed worried about something and evaded any of her attempts to talk about it. "I hope he is ok." She thinks with a faraway look of her own.

Steve makes toast for them both and they take their tea and sit in the garden. Leaning back in her chair, Louise absent-mindedly nibbles her toast. 

"Is everything ok?" Steve asks, taking her hand. 

Louise pauses. "I was going to ask you the same thing? Every so often you get a look in your eyes. I am a bit worried about you."

Steve softens. "Sorry, I have a few big things on at work and they are playing on my mind a bit."

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asks, as she places her hand over his. 

"Thanks for the offer, got a big corporate espionage investigation that potentially could turn nasty." He offers, whilst the investigation was real, it was not troubling him. 

"Oh, really. Would you need to go in the field?" She asks, concerned. 

"Unlikely, but it is possible." He says, before outlining the details of the case. 

Louise smiled as she spoke, she loved to hear the detail of his day. "I hate being apart, for however long. but I would hate it more, if he shut me out completely."

Noticing the time, Steve said. "We had better get moving." With sadness, he kissed her cheek not wanting to tear himself away. 

She rose slowly. "Time for reality." She thought as they made their way to the car.

They each focused on their respective days and the challenges ahead, as Steve guided their metallic blue sports saloon along sun dappled, country lanes to Louise's office. 

"I am not sure what they have been playing at, but I am having trouble balancing the books." Louise says, shaking her head. 

"Could someone be skimming the accounts?" Steve asks lightly, his naturally suspicious nature drawing him to embezzlement as a default. 

"If anything there is too much money." She says, concerned. 

He glances at her, taking her hand before returning his gaze to the road. "Be careful, any sign of trouble, call me." He says, concerned for her safety. 

She smiles warmly, knowing he would be there at any sign of trouble and that the security team, whilst good, would barely cause him to break his stride as he came to her rescue. "I love you." She says squeezing his hand as they pull into the car park. 

‎"I love you, too." He says, counting the windows of the building, exits and vehicles in the car park. "Nothing untoward. No one outside part from the girl in the red hatchback, on the phone and the security guard, having secret cigarette on patrol.", he decides. 

Steve slides the vehicle into a space and turns to face her. "Have a good day, Lou. If you need me, just call.", he says sincerely. 

"What about your work?", she protests. 

"They will cope. If you need me, I will be there." Steve assured her.

She kissed him on the cheek. "I will be there for you too." she says, exiting the car. "I will always be there for you. Love you."

"Love you too." He says as she closes the door. He watches her walk away, until she enters the building. He sighs, already missing her by his side.

He breathes deeply. "Depending on how tonight goes, this morning may be the last time I make love to my girlfriend." He thinks as he pulls out of the car park, followed discreetly, by a red hatchback.
Last edited by wolfman 3 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Oh my....

It seems there's still quite a bot of danger ahead for Steve and Louise!

This reminds me a lot of the soap operas I used to watch, lol. Except there's more bondage in this, and this is a lot better written!
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Hi, @Wolfman,
Please gender tag this. Thanks.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Xtc wrote: 4 years ago Hi, @Wolfman,
Please gender tag this. Thanks.
Apologies, done.

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thank you, my friend, it makes a change from people having to remind me.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

This is SO much fun! First we get Louise and Steve back (YAY!), everything is perfect between them, they really seem to have their happily-ever-after, and then, BAM! They BOTH are heading into danger! Be careful Steve! You're going to have yo save yourself, so you can save Louise!

@teamlouiseandsteve
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Chapter 2

Steve drifted through his day, going through the motions. "Whatever happens tonight, everything changes." He thinks pensively. 

He looks at a photo of Louise and he on his phone. They took the photo at the park last weekend. Steve thought back to that day. ‎

They had been in the park for a couple of hours and had walked hand in hand around the lake. They took a picnic and sat under a large oak, in each others arms enjoying the simple pleasure of time together. 

Louise had just finished a doughnut and needed to wash her hands, so while he waited, he gathered their picnic items and sat on a bench watching the world pass by. 

He'd thought "She has been gone a while." and his pulse quickened. He jumped to his feet and ran to the public convenience that she had indicated she would use.  He stopped in his tracks when he saw her talking to a young mother and entertaining her baby. 

"Thank God she is safe." He thought, as relief washed over him.

"She would make an amazing mother" He reflected, before sadness overcame him. "Helen took that from her. I cannot even begin to understand that pain." In that moment, he just wanted to hold her close and take her pain away. 

Louise noticed him looking over and waved. He smiled, returning her wave and making his way to the small group. 

They made small talk with the mum and baby and took a photo together. 

The worry he felt for her when he thought she was missing and the realisation of her pain that day had played on his mind for a few days. 

At his desk, Steve thinks quietly to himself, "I have lived my life in control of every aspect of my surroundings. She surrenders herself to me every night and I take charge.  But I don't want to control her to the extent that she no longer is herself."

Gazing out of his window he muses. "I don't want her to think, I see her as a servant. She is my equal and in some ways, my better."

"There is only one thing, I have been thinking for the past month. Tonight is the night to get it into the open." Steve resolves, checking the bag with his change of clothes under the desk to make sure everything is in place.

Louise is sat at her desk smiling. "I can't believe he remembered our anniversary. He is so sweet."

She leans back on her chair, taking a break from the screen to reflect, "He has changed me so much, when I surrender myself to him, I feel free and in the afterglow, I feel stronger for having given myself to him and when he releases me I feeling I was the only woman in the world to feel this way. I am utterly bound to him." 

She thinks over the events of the morning. "I hope I can help with whatever troubles him. My reason to live was to punish my sister, he has transformed that into something pure and good. I want to devote my life to repaying him for all he has given me."

She arranged to leave early to go home and get ready. When she sits in her taxi, she pulls out her phone checking the restaurants dress code. As she pulls out of the car park, she begins to think about what to wear to the upscale restaurant. 

A red hatchback follows her cab from the car park at a discrete distance.

That evening, Louise waits in the restaurant for Steve to arrive, reflecting on the past few months. They had spent every spare moment together, sharing every aspect of their lives and it had flown by like a dream. 

Their new home was light and airy and she loved the garden. "Steve seems to relax more. Most of the time, things are great, but sometimes, he has a look in his eyes. Something troubles him." She worries, thinking of their conversation that morning. "I don't think he's worried about work."

Steve enters the restaurant, dressed in a sharp suit, pale blue shirt undone at the collar. His eyes search the room, lighting up when he sees Louise. His breath catches in her throat as he marvels at how elegant she looks with her hair up. Her dress, a single shoulder, dark green, full length silk dress, slit to the thigh looks amazing on her perfectly toned curves. He waves, gently as he glides effortlessly across the room avoiding waiters and diners with equal grace. 

"Sorry, I am late." He says, as he kisses her cheek. "Traffic was bad."

"It's ok, you're here now." Louise assures him. "I ordered you a tonic water, extra ice." She says, with a smile warm enough to melt the ice in his glass. 

"Thank you." He says, smiling warmly, taking his seat. "To us," he begins, as raising his glass, "Happy Anniversary." They toast the night that they first met online. 

The waiter stands ready as they examine the menu. Steve appraises him as he waits. "Five foot eight, stocky, probably plays a little rugby, student, something practical, judging by the marks on his hands."

"Can I go for the sirloin, with a mushroom rissoto and a side salad, please?" Louise asks, handing the young man the menu. "What do you fancy, Steve?"

"You." He says with an easy smile. "Food wise, pork katsu, with steamed rice and stir fried vegetables." He hands the menu back to the waiter who notes their order and withdraws. 

Louise beams at Steve. "Happy anniversary.", she says raising her glass. 

Steve clinks her glass, toasting the celebration. "Happy anniversary."

"How was your day?" He enquires, taking her hand. 

"Not too bad, still checking receipts, something is definitely off with the books there is too much money coming in compared to goods sold." She frowns. 

"That sounds like a police investigation is on the cards." He says deflated, knowing they would need to disappear again, to prevent the police discovering that Louise is not still missing after all. 

"I know." she says also worried. Changing the subject she smiles. "How was your day?"

"Resolved the investigation, turns out the CEO's son was selling trade secrets to get money to buy his girlfriend a new car. CEO paid us double to keep it quiet and Harris gave me two weeks off, paid as a thank you."‎

Her face lights up. "Really? That is amazing." She hugs him tightly and their lips lock in a hungry dance. She whispers in his ear. "I would like you to tie me up tonight to celebrate."

He has a faraway look in his eyes as she mentions being tied up, just for a moment, but Louise notices. He takes a deep breath thinking, "Here goes." and smiles warmly. "Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that."

"Oh really?" She responds, curious.

"Oh no, please don't end this. I hope he has not tired of me, of us. I need him." She thinks as she leans forward. "When you tie me up, you are accepting my surrender. I give myself to you and the restraints are my bond to you. You have no idea the peace it gives me. Please don't take it from me." She whispers pleading.

"Don't worry, it is nothing like that." He says, "I accept your surrender to me as I hope you accept my devotion to you. I am sorry, I'm making such a mess of this." He takes a sip of water and composes himself.

"Is he nervous." Louise wonders, as she looks on concerned. "I have never seen him like this, what happened today?" She asks herself.

He struggles to begin, the more he thinks about it, the harder it becomes, to find the right words. Finally he takes a deep breath and begins. "Did you know, that there is a form of knot that, if it is tied right, can stay secure for a lifetime." He says, softly. 

"Interesting." She says not sure where this is going. "Do tell.", she says smiling. 

"Well." Steve says rising from his seat and reaching in his pocket, with sweating hands. He kneels before her and retrieves a small black box. "Louise, we are bound together in our hearts and I feel myself entwined with you, inextricably. Each moment we are apart feels like an eternity."  

Opening the box, he extends his arm to her. "Would you accept this ring, as a part of me that I offer to you, with a promise I will always return to your arms?"  He pauses, nervous, taking a deep breath to centre himself. "Would you do me the honour of being my wife?"

She brings her hands to her face as her mouth falls open. She looks lovingly down at Steve. 

Her tears flow freely, as she struggles to breath. She nods furiously. Steve rushes to her side embracing her gently, whispering, "I love you so much."

Steve offers her a tissue and she wipes her eyes and breathes deeply to compose herself. She gazes into his eyes. "Yes. Nothing would make me happier." Her tears flow freely once more. 

The waiter takes a photo of the happy couple with Louise's phone as the assembled diners cheer and applaud the happy couple. All except a lone brunette, who is hurriedly sending a text message. "Targets confirmed, they seem like a normal, happy couple, nothing out of the ordinary. In fact, target male has just proposed and target female has accepted. I have attached their recent movements and projected schedules for the next few days."

She waits anxiously for the response, shutting out the reverie around her.

Her phone beeps a moment later. The response reads, "Very good, thank you for your efforts. You may end your surveillance, payment has been transferred to your account."

She checks her balance to confirm this and smiles. "Easy money." She thinks as she puts her phone away and starts to clap for the happy couple along with the crowd.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I love the detailed writing, @wolfman, wish I could write like that. Great story.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Things just get more and more interesting!

Lovely comments about a knot that lasts for eternity....
Don's Stories, Posted by Emma, Are Here!:https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=5915
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

The country lanes are quiet as Steve and Louise make their way home after the meal. The moon is high and the sky, clear. 

"I love you." Steve says, a sense of relief washing over him. "Thank you for agreeing to be my wife."

"I love you too." Louise says, leaning back in her seat and gazing at him as he drives. "Thank you for everything."

"You are amazing." Steve speaks softly occasionally glancing from the road. "Sharing everything with you over the last few months, has been so great. I cannot wait to share a future with you too."

"I feel the same." She says, biting her lip. "You have taken my pain and made it something sublime."

"You have made me whole again." He sighs, reaching over and squeezing her leg. 

They drive in comfortable silence through winding lanes until they arrive home. 

Steve carries Louise across the threshold of their home kissing her deeply. He sets her on her feet in the hallway. 

"Welcome home, my future wife." he says smiling. 

"Thank you, future husband." Louise says. "Give me a moment, I just need to get ready in the bedroom."

Steve smiles at her, and kisses her cheek. "Shouldn't take you long, you are already perfect."

"No I'm not." She sighs, "but my love for you is." she says turning to head upstairs.

Louise quickly slips out of her dress and hangs it up before removing her earrings. Her bra and underwear are discarded by the bed, as she puts leather cuffs onto her wrists and ankles. With a carabiner she attaches the left cuff to her left ankle and then, with difficulty, she attaches the right. 

She lays back, her legs bent at the knee, her feet resting on the bed and her arms at her sides she shivers in anticipation. "Ready, when you are, my love." she calls out.

In fairness, she didn't need to call out so loud, Steve was by the door waiting for the all clear from her. He had stripped in the hallway while waiting and enters the room, swiftly.  

He drops his clothes on the floor as soon as he sees Louise. He never failed to be surprised by how beautiful she was. He approaches the bed, admiring every curve of her body. "She has toned up a lot." He thinks as he takes in the sweep of her taut leg muscles and muscled stomach. 

He crawls onto the bed and slips between her legs, he holds himself above her and gazes down at her. "That smile." He thinks, melting inside and hardening between his legs. 

He lowers his lips to hers, gently brushing and teasing them. "I didn't know what beauty was until, I met you." He whispers teasing her lips further, keeping just far enough away when she stretches for a kiss. "Thank you for saying yes, thank you for this last year, you have made me a new man." He breathes the words, barely a whisper. 

"Thank you for asking." Louise says trying to catch his lips as her teased her. "You found me broken and fixed me. I am yours."

"I am always your, my love." He says, leaning in to kiss her deeply and slowly, before slowly kissing her neck, prompting purrs of pleasure from his fiancé. He slowly works down her body, with slow kisses and gentle licks.

He takes her nipple in his mouth and slowly rolls it around with his tongue. She shivers, as goosebumps cover her arms. 

Hips lips dance softly down her stomach. He pauses before slipping his tongue between her legs. "We have been together for twelve months, it is only right you should cum once per month tonight."

Her eyes widen, "Really?" she thinks, glad she said yes, to a man of his word. 

"Saturday, we will try once for every week." He promises as his tongue begins it's tantalising journey. 

They lay in each other arms in the aftermath of Steve keeping his word. Her leather cuffs have been replaced with bondage tape around her wrists and ankles as they spoon and drift off to sleep together, for the first time as an engaged couple. 

Outside a man smokes a cigarette in a black van, watching the slumbering home. He keys his radio, "Home location confirmed, subjects present, no sign of activity. Confirm clear to move in, over."

The radio crackles before a dry voice advises, "Negative, let them have tonight, strike deferred."

The man flicks his cigarette in disgust. "Affirmative, standing down." He thinks to himself. "Why can't we just get this done?"

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good story telling again! And the suspense is mounting. Who is behind the attack, and why was the strike not executed ... I doubt that is out of mercy. A lot of Mystery:)
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago Very good story telling again! And the suspense is mounting. Who is behind the attack, and why was the strike not executed ... I doubt that is out of mercy. A lot of Mystery:)
I'm wondering about this myself. Someone seeking revenge from the last story? A new adversary?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mystery about Mystery - Emma :)
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Louise wakes early and stretches, in leather wrist cuffs. Steve, kisses her shoulder. "I love you, wife to be." he softly whispers. 

"I like the sound of that." she thinks, smiling. "I love you too, husband to be."

She turns to face him and gazes into his eyes, thinking to herself with a smile, "I will have this view for the rest of my life."

Steve pulls her close and their lips meet, with a slow, gentle warmth. Slowly, Steve strokes her back as they kiss and she puts her cuffed hands around his manhood. 

He rolls onto his back, pulling her gently on top of him. She lowers herself onto him, biting her lip, as she feels every inch of him slide into her. He grinds up into her slowly as she rolls her hips in a figure eight. 

She brings her hands up to her face, cupping her cheeks as she moans softly. His hands rise up stroking her stomach slowly as they ascend to her breasts. He sighs, marvelling at the soft warmth under his hands, as he kneeds them in sync with the movement of her hips. 

Goosebumps cover her arms, with a shiver races down her spine. She feels him inside her, under her and caressing her. The cuffs she wears may be a symbol of surrender, but in this moment she feels powerful and in control, as she starts wildly grinding her hips, setting the pace for their lovemaking. 

Steve places his hands on her hips and thrusts upwards into his wildly, bucking fiancé. She throws back her head and screams, "YES." over and over as she starts to climax.

Steve allows his hands to wander, entranced by the woman he loves, gyrating and screaming above him. 

His own climax is powerful taking his breath away. Her writhing body slows, covered in a thin layer of sweat and she lays down on his chest. Steve wraps an arm around her back and whispers. "I love you."

A loud banging on the wall shakes them from their reverie, as their neighbour shouts. "Keep it down, some of us are trying to sleep."

They embrace warmly as the descend into fits of giggling. 

After a shower and a breakfast of crumpets and coffee. They head out, Steve to the office to get his laptop and Louise into town for a hair appointment in her own car.

Steve reflects on the morning and the evening before as he drives. "This morning was incredible, Lou really pushed hard, I was getting worried that when she speaks of her surrender, she would become more docile. But, the opposite is true, when free, she is more confident, stronger, more poised. I have never seen anyone, have so much inner strength. She is the strongest person I know." He thinks, admiringly. 

Louise also reflects on her way into town. "This morning was amazing." She struggles to know why, until she has a realisation. "When I surrender to him, all else fades into the background and I can see what I truly want."

Looking at her ring finger, she sighs,"Our love, is strong enough to banish the ghosts of my past and my doubts. With him in my heart, I can do anything."

"The town is quiet today." Louise thinks as she weaves through the streets in her small hatchback and parks. It is a warm day and the sun streams through the trees lining the streets, as Louise makes her way for her appointment. 

Given the warmth of the day, she is pleased she decided just to wear jeans, blouse, ankle boots and a simple shoulder bag. She walks slowly, but with a new found confidence, enjoying the warmth of the day and basking in the glow of the previous night. 

"I had no idea." She thought, smiling. "I cannot believe he was so nervous. At least I know what that worried look was now." 

Louise waves through her stylists window and enters the hair salon, with a spring in her step and her ring on her finger. ‎

"Morning." The stylist says warmly, as she enters. 

Louise smiles back at her. "Morning." She said brightly.

"You look happy today." The stylist comments. 

Louise nods, extending her arm to display her new accessory. The stylist gasps and she realises what she is looking at. "Oh wow, that is great. Congratulations." The stylist coos. 

"He proposed last night, just before dinner." Louise says, with a massive smile. 

The stylist hugs her warmly, before showing her to a seat. "I want to hear all about it." She says as Louise makes herself comfortable and relays all of the details of the proposal.  

A man smoking a cigarette, sits in a car across the street, watching the hairdresser's shop front. The driver keys his radio. "Target has just entered hairdresser. Over."

"Finally." An exasperated voice responds. "Hold position, confirm exit and direction of travel on exit. Over."

"Acknowledged. Over and out." The smoker says, dropping the butt of his smoke out of the window.

Their information confirmed that the target used this hairdresser once every four weeks, so they had waited. And waited. Four days in and now she has appeared like a mirage. He watched her through the window, awaiting a sign she was getting ready to leave. 

Three quarters of an hour later, his wait was rewarded, as the target was putting on her coat and approaching  the door. "Finally, let's get this party started." The wiry man thinks to himself.

Ryan looks up from his screen as his work mobile rings. Recognising the number, he smiles as he answers. "Morning, how did it go?"

Steve responds brightly. "She said yes."

Ryan clamps the phone between his ear and shoulder and claps loudly. When everyone looks his way he gives a double thumbs up, inviting a cheer from the busy office. 

"That is great news. I am really happy for you both." Ryan say warmly above the cheers. 

"Thank you mate. Thank you for recommending the restaurant too, it was a perfect setting." Steve says, warmly.

"No problem, I am glad it worked out well. Have you set a date yet." Ryan asks. 

"Not yet, but I do need a best man." Steve begins. "I would really like you to be my best man."

"I would be honoured." Ryan answers without hesitation. He had worked with Steve for a few years now and was at first surprised by the change in him when he met Louise. But as soon as he realised how utterly charming she was, he understood. 

Ryan recalls his first meeting with Louise. Ryan had just shown Steve in to meet Old Man Harris and, he and Louise waited outside his office. 

He remembers being struck by her pale skin, green eyes and high cheek bones, she was a beautiful woman. "Well done Steve." He thought. 

"So, er, Ryan, what do you do here?" Louise asked making conversation as they waited. 

"The short version, I am Steve's liaison with the rest of the organisation. I also act as an enabler, making sure any resources he needs are available for him, when required." He answers as simply as he is able. 

"Ok, that makes sense. So basically, you stay in the office making frantic calls, at a moments notice, scrambling to keep up as he runs wild?"

Ryan suppressed a laugh. "That is pretty close to be fair."

Louise smiles. "I can guess he is a livewire at work, I don't envy you."

"He is a good guy, scary, but a good guy." Ryan confides. 

She smiles knowingly, "He is a great guy."

Ryan's smile fades a little. "Steve has had it rough, look after him." 

"I will never leave his side or let him out of my heart." She promises the former police officer.

Louise leaves the stylist and quickly walks back towards her car, eager to see Steve again. Going to the stylist was one of the few things that they didn't share, and even though they had only been apart for an hour, she was missing him by her side. 

She was so pre-occupied that she failed to notice the fast walking man approaching her. Louise is startled as a van pulls along side her, it's side door sliding open. The fast walking man reaches her side and she feels the prongs of his taser, a split second before her body erupts in pain from a high voltage shock. 

Her legs give way and the fast walking man catches her and scoops her into the van. The door closes and it pulls out into traffic. 

Louise lays on the floor, struggling to get her limbs to respond and calling for help, as zip ties are secured to her ankles. The men flip her onto her stomach and zip tie her hands behind her. 

The fast walking man, reaches down to stroke her leg, but a strong hand squeezes his wrists stopping him. "Don't do it Davis. Lombard said no." The owner of the strong hand advises, in a strong Danish accent.

"Lombard?" She asks herself through a haze, "Why do I know that name?"

She struggles to get free, but the men and the zip ties hold her fast. The big Dane grabs a handful of her hair and pulls hard, before stuffing a large microfibre towel in the mouth. More zip ties pulled tight, hold the stuffing firmly in place. "Lights out." He announces as he ties a back bag over her head.

She fights her bonds, soon realising that they are very secure. She hears Steve's voice. "Save your strength for when it matters." She relaxes, smiling to herself. "One of his rules." Over the last few months they had spent every moment they could together. He had made her laugh wildly at times with his little phrases, but maybe there was something to them after all. 

As she lay bound, gagged and hooded in the speeding van, she was not worried. She thinks grimly, "He will come for me and they will pay." Sadness grips her as she realises, that this will force Steve to kill again.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That Part was great again! I liked the way how Louise regained her composure, when she was captured. I think Louises Abduction may serve two purposes: Either they want to draw Steve out, using Louise as bait, or they want Steve to kill somebody for them ....
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Caesar73 wrote: 4 years ago That Part was great again! I liked the way how Louise regained her composure, when she was captured. I think Louises Abduction may serve two purposes: Either they want to draw Steve out, using Louise as bait, or they want Steve to kill somebody for them ....
Exactly what I was thinking.

The plot thickens!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

The van glides through an industrial estate on the edge of Southampton, passing through crumbling tenements and leafy lanes. It approaches a large grey warehouse, whose doors slide open to greet them. 

The driver, flicks a cigarette out of the window before guiding the vehicle in. The warehouse interior is somewhat sparse, with a firing range, motor pool and exercise equipment along the west side, with offices converted to dorms, a command centre and medical bay on the other. 

The van pulls up smoothly along side the firing range and the rear doors slide open. Joachim, the large Danish mercenary disembarks and reaches into the rear of the van roughly grabbing Louise and throwing her over his shoulder.

Louise squirms in her bonds, trying to dislodge the hood in vain as she is carried. "Stay calm Lou. You are tied up, not helpless." She thinks to herself. "Listen to what's going on around you. Pick your moment carefully as you might only get one chance to escape." Steve voice echoes in her mind. 

Joachim enters a conference room and sits her down on one of the soft leather office chairs. She smells the bittersweet cologne he wears as if he bathed in it. "Hmmm self conscious about smell?" she wonders. She feels her body tilt with every other step the man took. "Slight limp?"

Her breath is forced from her nose as a leather strap is tightened around her waist, with brutal force, pinning her to the chair. The hood is pulled of roughly and she blinks from the sudden light. 

A man sits before her, maybe late forties or early fifties, black hair, touched by grey, manicure, sharp grey suit with waistcoat, silk shirt and tie. She would have thought, lawyer, except for the large scar on his face.  

"Good afternoon Louise," he begins, with a voice like barbed wire, dipped in honey. "Glad you could join us."

He coolly sips a black coffee and nods, to the Dane. Louise feels the zip ties around her mouth being released. Joachim holds his hand in front of her, she spits the stuffing from her mouth into his palm. 

"Sharp suit, manicured hands and having his biggest guy bring me in. Image is everything and even though, I am tied up, he wants to hammer home, who is in control." She thought‎ "I may utterly surrender to Steve, but I am in complete control of myself, before this cowardly, nothing of a man" 

She smiled at the man. "Charmed, I'm sure." She says, lightly, looking him in the eye. "I would offer to shake your hand but, ah, you know." She shrugs.

She catches, a flash of an expression on his face as she speaks. "Surprise, perhaps? Sorry but I am no damsel. I might be in your hands, but I am not in distress." She thinks, issuing a challenge with her withering gaze. 

"Interesting," He says, sipping his coffee, "from what your sister had told me, I was led to believe you were a bit broken, weak and pathetic." He sneers

She raises and eyebrow, before she speaks. "Well, she may not know me as I am now, we did kind of drifted apart, before she got arrested. But then, I am guessing you know that, Lombard." It was a gamble to use the name she had heard, but he acted like a man in command of all he surveyed, so might be worth the chance.

He shot an angry look at the Dane, who shrugged. Lombard turned red, "How do you know my name?"

"We weren't close, but we did speak as sisters do,  as she was ruining my life. She mentioned you on occasion. Said you gave her a lot of support when she had flu and got her some nice jewellery to cheer her up, while you looked after her." Louise said, warmly. 

"Risky! But he looks like a guy that showers with gifts and Helen would have you eating out of her hand. If they were together when she was ill she would have him running like a nursemaid for her." She thought. "I always wondered where she got that necklace after last year."

He remembered nursing her back to health and how grateful she was afterwards.

"That look tells me that you miss her and you want her back, by any means necessary. That's why you sent those men after us in Scotland and why I am here now." She said, firing the words at him. She had learned a lot from Steve and loved the power it gave her. 

"Yes, that's about right." He said, looking suddenly tired. 

"Strange, you are going to all this trouble, she always said she thought you loved her but wouldn't commit." She said pretending to nervously babble.

"How much has Helen told her?" He asked himself. "She never understood the depth of my feelings for her. She is mine and I want her back. Your man will get her for me and then you will both pay." He spits the words across the room at her. 

"Sorry to tell you, but when a ring wasn't offered, she sought commitment elsewhere." Louise said softly as if cowed. "Don't push him too hard. Make him think you are scared." She imagined Steve's voice saying.

He rose quickly to his feet and crossed the room, and put his hand on her throat, squeezing tightly. "Who?"

"Stay calm. You have him." She thought, focusing on the act. She struggled to speak. "I, I don't know. Some doctor she knew."

He released his grip, straightening up. "What was his name?" He demanded, angrily. 

Louise caught her breath, pretending to jump as if shocked by his anger. "I can't remember." She said, allowing her eyes to moisten, as if on the edge of tears. "Cullin, Callaghan, Khalid, something like that." 

He shakes his head softly, "Callard," He said coldly, remembering the dead doctor. "Should have bloody known."

"He is on the verge of not wanting her back, if that happens, I am of no value to him." Louise realises. 

"She was cagey about him.  I don't know if I should tell you." Louise hesitates, shrinking back in her seat as if trying to get away from him.  

"Tell me what?" Lombard asked impatiently. 

"She told me, that she got close to him," She pauses for effect "after her abortion." Louise said, staring at the ground, the words leaving a bitter taste, given what Helen had done to her. 

"Whose baby was it?" He asks, quietly, dreading the answer. 

"I don't know. I only know, she didn't sleep with him till after." She speaks softly, her lip trembling.

He slumps in the chair opposite him. "I will kill her when I see her again." He coldly promises. 

"Got you." Louise cheers in her mind. 

Lombard, pulls out his phone and dials a number.

"Louise is late, normally she would call first to let me know." Steve said to himself, concerned.

He had returned from the office about two hours after he left the house this morning and had expected Louise to be here. She was now three hours overdue.

Something felt off about all this. He dialled her number again and it went straight to voicemail. "Where are you, Lou?" He wondered, concerned.

As he put down his phone, an unfamiliar number flashes on the screen. He answers, warily. "Hello."

"Hello Steve. Have you lost something recently." A male voice rasps, angrily. 

"Who is this?" Steve says, uneasy.

The voice says. "We have your fiancé, you will do what we say, or she will be killed."

Steve breathes deeply, feeling the emotion drain from him. A bottomless pit opened in his stomach, as his mind reels. "I shouldn't have let her go on her own." He thinks, berating himself.

"Ok, I am listening." He says, managing to keep his voice even.

In an professional tone, the voice responds. "She is unharmed for now, but that will change, if you do not co-operate, or if you involve the police."

"What do you want?" Steve says without emotion, noting the rage of the man.

"Her sister, I want her sister." The voice demands. 

Steve's eyes widen. "Helen? Why?" He asks in a whisper. "Helen is in a maximum security medical facility. How can I get her?" He thinks

"Why? Is not your concern. You should worry about when. You have five days. We will contact you on this number for details of the exchange." The voice sounds impatient.

"I want proof of life." Steve speaks softly. 

"Fine." The voice curtly responds.

The sound of fumbling on the line is replaced by Louise's voice. "Steve, I am ok, I love you." Her voice is calm. "I know you will find me."

"I love you too, darling." Steve says keeping his emotions in check. "Stay strong, this will be over soon."

"I know, my love. Please promise me you will look after yourself. Try to relax, maybe have a read of my book. Oh and can you call the bakery and cancel the cheese cake we ordered?" Louise says pretending to babble.

"Sure." Steve says confused. "She hates cheese cake." He thinks to himself. 

The voice takes the phone from her "OK Steve, you have proof of life and your instructions. We will be in touch." He says ending the call. 

Steve sits back feeling suddenly drained. "Why do they want Helen?" He wonders. "I hope Louise will be alright." 

He stares out of the window. "How did they know where we are? We have been so careful." He wonders. Since they relocated with new identities, they had cut ties with their former lives. "Unless it was someone at Technical Solutions." His brow furrows at the thought. 

He looks at her side of the bed, missing her already, before he notes the title of the novel she is reading. "My sisters lover." She like to read and be transported by the words on a page on Sunday mornings.

He rises slowly and retrieves his tactical bag. "What was the cheese cake thing about? I don't even have a number for Lombard's ba..." He stops dead. "Lombard? My sisters lover, Lombard." He smiles to himself, "Will find you soon, Lou."

As he moves through the house, Steve thinks aloud. "Former Technical Solutions Director David Lombard was sacked after sending an unauthorised team to recover Louise and Helen and kill me. At the time Lombard claimed he ordered the action as Steve was misusing company resources and risked bringing the organisation into disrepute, but now it appears he had another motivation"

He picked up his phone and dialled the one man he could trust. 

"Steve?" Ryan asked. "What's up? Shouldn't you be celebrating your engagement?" He asks warmly.

"Ryan." He paused, squeezing the bridge of his nose. "I need your help."

Ryan sat up in his chair, from the tone of Steve's voice something was very wrong. "Steve? Is everything ok?"

"Is this line secure?" Steve enquired softly. 

Ryan looked around him to confirm the office was empty. "Yes, mate. What's the situation?"

"Louise was abducted today." His voice wavered, "I have just had a call from the people who took her, they want her sister in exchange for her safe release."

Ryan feels the colour drain from his face. "Oh mate. Are you ok? I will gather the team and get everyone on this."

"No. The only way they could have found us, is by accessing the records there." He begins, "and there is more. I asked for proof of life, when I spoke to her, Louise indicated that Lombard is involved and he is romantically linked with her sister."

Ryan's mind was whirling. "Are you sure?" 

"She told me to read her book. The book is called "My sisters lover. She hates cheese cake and asked me to call the local bakery and cancel the order for one. The bakery is called Lombard's." Steve explained. 

Ryan nodded in admiration, "Wow. How do you want to play this?"

"I will work on getting Helen. Can you take a look at everyone with links to Lombard, who is still in the business?" He requests.

"Do you want to tip our hand to Lombard yet?" Ryan suggests, with a thoughtful look in his eyes. 

"What do you have in mind?" Steve asks. 

"Set D.C.I. Shaw on him, she still wants to know what happened and where Louise is, I can dangle Lombard and let her fly at him." Ryan says thinking of the officers involvement in the initial kidnapping cases.

"Tempting, but it might put Louise at risk at this stage." Steve concludes. 

"Fair point." Ryan agrees. 

"We need discretion on this, quick and quiet." Steve firmly says. 

"Anything you need, just ask." Ryan pledges. 

"Thanks mate, I am going to get started." Steve says 

"We will get her back." Ryan assures Steve. 

"I know we will, I just hope she is ok." Steve says cutting the call. 

Ryan puts his face in his hands. "Shit." he thinks to himself. "I have seen how ruthless he is on the job, I have no idea what lengths he will do to for love."

"Listening to the way you babbled on the phone, you must be shared witless, my dear." Lombard says trying to regain his composure. 

Louise bows her head. "I see you are angry with my sister and I don't want you to take it out on me." 

"You are safe for now." Lombard says in a low menacing voice. Looking at Joachim, he orders "Put her out of the way and make sure she is uncomfortable."

"Sir." The Dane responds, undoing the straps holding her to the chair and throwing her over his shoulder. 

The Dane marches with Louise over her shoulder, talking to himself. "Can't believe a little girl like this could push his buttons like that. The guys will love this."

Louise smiles. "And so it begins."

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Most Impressive how Louise handeled the Situation and herself. I like that Louise! Clever how she gave a clue about Lombard to Steve.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Now we understand the motivation of the criminals....and wonder how Steve and Ryan will save the day! :D
BindPam
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BindPam »

I love how Louise is really strong here, even though she's tied up. I think she's wrong, though, she IS a damsel in distress. She just doesn't act like it! :D

She's strong, but she still needs her hero to save her! Hurry, Steve!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

‎Joachim walks slowly though the converted warehouse, carrying Louise over his shoulder. She struggles to free herself and pleads with him. "Please let me go." She begs, feigning fear. "I won't tell anyone about this, please."

"Settle down." The big Dane says. "This will be over soon enough."

"Please, I am so scared." She whines struggling, using her movement to cover her ‎counting the number of men and vehicles as well. "Might as well get an idea of numbers in case I can give Steve a heads up." she thinks, confirming ten men, in sight, with two large vans and three SUV's

He opens the door to a glass room in the centre of the warehouse and sets her on her feet. He cuts the zipties binding her ankles and wrists. She is visible from all sides, except for a small toilet area surrounded by frosted glass. The walls are fifteen feet tall and their is no ceiling, giving her a good view of the water, gas and air conditioning pipes overhead. "Nowhere to hide." she muses. "But that works both ways."

"You will be fed and watered, but you will not leave this room. The glass is bullet-proof and you are safe in here." He reassures her. 

He attaches a metal shackle to her ankle, which is linked to a retracting steel cable in the ceiling and will allow her to move around freely in the room.

"Thank you," she starts leaning in to whisper "I know you are a good guy and have no choice in this. I appreciate you being decent about this."

He pauses as he leaves, turning, he says. "I like the way you rattled Lombard." he confides. "He is a prick."

Joachim closes and locks the door, walking away in silence. Louise thinks to herself "So all is not well in camp eh? That is worth knowing."

Louise quickly appraises her room. Toilet, sink, bed, chair. No books, no lighting in here and little privacy. "This will be boring." she thinks sullenly. "I hope Steve is ok." To occupy the time she starts to observe the guards rotations.

Steve is searching online. "Lombard is arrogant enough to think I am in the dark, he is probably using one of his own properties, hiding Louise in plain sight to set an ambush." He thinks. 

He begins searching Companies House's database, for companies registered to Lombard, using Louise's login details. Over the past few months, he would often look over her shoulder when she worked from home, wishing to understand her work, so he was not lost, when she spoke of it.

"Ok let's see." he says to himself as the search results show on-screen, "The Lombard group,  they are health care related, not his style. Lombard exports, no they are based in a small industrial unit, no space for training and sectioning operatives."

He pauses, rubbing his temples, before continuing. "DL enterprises, security consultancy, dates match him leaving technical solutions, based in a Southampton warehouse, good for dock access, could be a winner."

He does a little research and confirms that is it owned and run by David Lombard, himself. He calls up maps of the area and begins to form a plan, wondering if he needs Helen after all.

Helen stares out of the window, the drugs coursing through her veins deadens her in so many ways, the feels distant from her body and her thoughts are like gossamer on the breeze, evading her grasp. 

All she sees is The Face. She sees him wherever she goes, the last face she saw before, she woke in that room, where her mind was shredded. She fears him and prays he is not real. 

But as she stares out of the window, she knows he is real and he is out there. 

Where The Face terrifies her, The Scar fills her with dread. She thinks of her time with David, disgusted by his depravity and controlling, possessiveness. "Being in here protects me from them both."

Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

So now, we have Louise in danger, and Helen has her situation as well...uh oh!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Louise walks around the glass cell surreptitiously testing the limits of the cable attached to her ankle, finding that she could approach the door but did not have enough cable to bring her foot any closer than six inches to the door. 

"Interesting," she thought, "that could be of use."

Louise sits on her bed looking out through the glass walls. The men seem relaxed, not battle ready, at least no the way Steve would class as ready. "Hmmm." she thinks, "I wonder if there is anything I can do to keep them off guard."

"Don't be daft, Lou," she shakes her head, "you are stuck behind bulletproof glass." 

She hears Steve's voice echo in the back of her mind, "There is no such thing as bullet proof glass, just bullet resistant."

She smiled to herself, she could feel Steve's love as she felt the comforting warmth of her engagement ring on her finger. "See you soon my love."

Her smile became tinged with sadness. "I hope he is ok." She whispered, as she lay back and stared at the ceiling, thinking of a way to break the glass.

Steve paused from looking into Lombard, suddenly tired. "Oh Lou, I hope you are alright. God help them if they hurt you." 

He took a moment to sit back and look at the photo from the night of the engagement and saw a person texting and ignoring the crowd. 

His brow furrowed, he knew that face. He checked the photo from the day in the park and he saw the same woman's face in the crowd, he checked a number of photos taken over the last month, seeing her in the background of at least half of them. 

He did an image search an turned up a social media account, showing employment details. He checked the business and found her to be Jill McCready a private investigator. He noted the company address was about half an hour away. 

"Might be worth finding out a little more about what Lombard is up to." He thinks. "There is more to this than just getting Helen back."

Ryan's knuckles hurt and his back ached, "I am getting to long in the tooth for this." He thought, as he stood flexing his hand and shoulders.

He couldn't remember how long it had been since he had tied someone to a chair and beaten answers out of them, but it was like riding a bike. You never really forget how. 

Before Ryan, sat a man, immobile and defenceless against the onslaught of blows, levelled at him. ‎Duct taped from his neck to his waist, with his arms pinned to his sides, secured to the chair. The man's legs were also duct taped to the chair legs.

Ryan had pulled call logs that morning and found a flurry of calls between this man and Lombard. Ryan had drugged him as he left the office and brought him to this abandoned building to get some answers.

"What did you tell him?" Ryan asks sharply . 

"I don't know what you mean." Evans responds, fearful. 

"You made thirty eight calls in the space of two weeks. Do you expect me to believe you were talking about the weather?" Ryan shouts. 

"You got the wrong guy." Evans pleads. 

Ryan unleashes a flurry of body blows. "This will end one of two ways, both involving a box, how quickly this ends is on you."

"Please, I can't." Evans pants breathlessly. 

"Talk."

"They have my family and will kill them." Evans sobs. 

"Who is they?" Ryan demands, coldly. 

"Lombard"s people, they snatched my wife and daughter three weeks ago, said if I didn't find out where Steve and Louise lived, they would post them back to me." Evans whispers between ragged breaths. 

"So you told them, why haven't they been released if you had given them the location." Ryan probes. 

"They demanded information on Steve and Louise any dirt that could be found. I sent Steve's file to them, nothing on her though, she is clean as a whistle." he looks at the floor. 

"What else?" Ryan asked, suspecting he was hiding something, he pulls his arm back for another strike.

"No, please!" Evans begs, cowering. 

"What else did you tell them?" Ryan bellows, his suspicions aroused.

"Old Man Harris." Evans hangs his head, "they made me give his address, schedule and security protocols and details of our largest contracts, I gave them everything."

"Why do they need that?" Ryan barks. 

"Lombard wants payback for Harris getting in his way, he wants him dead and technical solutions gone." Evans weeps.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Rising Tension! And Lombards game becomes more apparent.
Emma
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Emma »

Now we know the reasoning behind all this...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic