Never too old for Playtime F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Never too old for Playtime F/M

Post by WyattW5 »

Story request for TapeGaggedJ

Jay was walking down the street dressed in his normal business attire. A grey blazer with a black-tie tucked neatly below the buttons of his coat. Jay is a tall handsome young man of twenty-eight years old. His dark hair combed back a small grin on his face.

It was Friday afternoon. He had worked managed to get the rest of the day off. So he decided to go for a very late lunch at a place called Rhagettis Italian restaurant. Walking in Jay quickly began to realize.

He was not the only one with the late afternoon concept. The place was filled to maximal capacity with small business meetings and other gatherings. Most of them were businessmen ranging in age.

Looking around the dining room Jay could not help but feel a recognizing sense. With long brown hair tucked behind her ear. The collar of her black satin blouse with ruffles down the chest line. Smiling Jay found himself migrating forward around the tables and chairs approaching steadily.

“Kate?” her expression had turned from determined to excited standing up.

“Jay oh wonderful to see you dear” wrapping her arms around him Jay felt a quick rush of warmth rise to his cheeks as he caught a whiff of her elegant perfume.

“Are you here for lunch?” smiling Kate nods stepping back

“yes, I decided to treat myself and you here with some nice girl?” Kate smiles a friendly twinkle in her eye.

“No I just figured I’d treat myself to lunch but I see the place was packed saw you over here just wanted to say hi” he turns to leave when she grabs his wrist “you can join me if you’d like, I would not mind your fine company” Jay smiles and sits down across from her.

“So how is the office since I left?”

Kate was a forty-year-old Secretary at the same building where Jay had started working a year or two ago. Jay remembered how she always knew how to make those around her smile and laugh.

“It has been very, dull and somewhat boring” Kate smiles crossing her arms as a waitress comes by.

“What can we get you for starters a drink perhaps” Kate smiles and asks for a glass of red wine. Jay decided he would have the same. They agreed to have a Grilled Tomato Crostini for an appetizer.

“Oh, and you do not need to worry about interrupting any dates with a nice girl” Kate was taken back by Jay's comment her eyebrow raised curiously.

“Why not you are young full of life very handsome?” Jay felt warmth in his cheeks after that. Pinning the grin to a minimum he sits forward.

“You would make any girl a good boyfriend if not more serious” Jay shrugs

“maybe I am not interested in young girls” he speaks absently before his hand tightened around his glass realizing what he had just said.

“You want a younger girl Jay, they are far easier to please then some of us older women?” Jay smiles leaning back in his chair

“Really? I may need some kind of demonstration for that?”

“No Jay I am too old for that type of nonsense please let's just drop it” shaking his head Jay smiles “you are never too old Kate, tell you what?” Jay leans across the table and whispers into Kates's ear making her eyes widen.

“Are you sure you want to go down this road?”

Jay nods smiling the excitement in his eye seemed to be contagious as Kate found herself smiling a twinkle in her brown eyes. When their meals arrive they both ate their traditional Italian dishes in relative silence. Both of them curious and excited about the promises of later.

Jay drives Kate home to which point she invites him into her apartment building walking down the hall. Jay could already feel his young blood turning hot with attraction.

Kates strut in her walk demonstrated her slim build in the tight pencil skirt. As Kate opens the door to her room she invites Jay in. Closing the door behind them she turns to him

“Now take off your shoes” her tone was tense and demanding, making Jay a little off guard.

“Why so serious,” Jay said through containing his excitement Kate turns to him removing her coat unpinning the ruffles from her blouse to reveal the row of buttons that kept her seductive bosom.

“I told you it was not easier to please an older woman who knows exactly what she wants... in a playmate” her smile turns seductive before she walks into the main room of the hotel

“sit in a chair” Jay walks up to an iron-framed kitchen chair sitting down. He smiles thinking of what Kate will do to him.

Feeling her hands peel the blazer from his shoulders setting it aside from behind he felt her arms encircle his shoulders and neck her hands beginning to undo the tie from his collar peeling it off Jay was about to turn when she grabbed him by his hair.

“Sit still” an action easier said than done, his entire body was buzzing with carnal intent he just wanted to jump her bones by now. But he held still listening to her rifling cupboards and a shelf.

The sound of her heels clicking the floor made her stop to turn around before she calls.

“Your hands behind the back of the chair crossing at the wrist” Jay complied shakily when he felt her cold hand take one wrist and begin to wrap around. Wrapping the tape around both wrists layering four times before circling the tape between his wrists to cinch it.

“Kate what are you?” clamping a hand over his mouth Jay felt her swollen bosom pressed against the back of his head. As she held his head against her chest.

“You wanted a demonstration, this is it now shush” releasing his mouth Jay found his mouth stumbling for words trying to say something incoherent to his own excitement Kate finally began to peel some silver tape away and wrap it around his upper lip. Quickly spinning it around his mouth and head.

“Mmph kmphf”

“Oh hush this what you wanted” Jay did not but grunted waving his arms before she knelt down and began to tape his ankles to the legs of the chair. Looking up she looks to Jay's cock. Seeing it pressing the denim of his jeans.

“To me, it looks like someone likes this” she brushes her hand over his cock making Jay groan in pleasure as her hand just ever gently brushes it. Buckling under the tape she smiles.

“So tell me what is it you like most about women? Their legs” hiking up her skirt she raises her hose covered foot to press into Jay's manhood the soft fabric brushing the coarse feeling of the jeans.

“Or my breasts” pressing her covered bosom into his face Jay began to push forward as if trying to kiss through the tape and fabric of her shirt. Kate wraps her hand around Jay's head.

“Ah, you’re a boob man, alright” smiling she kisses his head and steps away. Giving him a come and get me to look. Strutting away. Jay found himself trying to inch the chair forward with all his might his small frame building a sweat to move the chair a total of two inches breathless he was five feet from Kate but the view was a spectacular one.

“Squirm for me...”

“Whmmphf?” smiling she places her hands on her hips in a very dominant fashion “squirm and struggle for me the more I like it the more buttons I lower” she speaks seductively pulling on her blouse revealing she had been ready to undo her buttons. But she needed a little show.

Jay began to fight and squirm at first with harsh force his face turning beat red over the silver tape on his face. Wiggling and kicking trying to break the tape he was stopped when a hand touches the side of his warm head.

“I take it you do not want me to undress?” Jay began to nod begging her to reveal herself through his gag she smiles

“then squirm for me moan slowly give me a show”

Nodding Jay began to breathe into his gag coming out as a deep moan thick in desire rolling his little shoulders he began to move slowly back and forth not the previous lust-filled desperation that drove him earlier. His left eyes opened to see. Kate had indeed begun to slowly remove the buttons revealing the skin of her body.

Leaving only the two buttons at the base of her belly closed she smiles as Jay began to increase speed again. This time it was quite clear he was trying to maneuver his organ to detonate on himself. Approaching she set down on his lap crushing his arousal between her cheeks.

“You see this is why you need a younger woman, by now you would both be in the heat of the moment instead here you are ready to explode and here I am just a little warm does that seem fair” shaking his head Jay mumbled like crazy begging to do anything through his gag.

“Good boy, give me a show and then I will finish you... do you understand?” nodding quickly Jay tries to steady his breathing but they came out as thick heavy breathes like a low hum. Breathing steadily Jay watches as Kate sets a chair two feet in front of Jay removing her skirt.

Revealing a matching pair of black panties and bra peeling the panties aside to reveal a mere inch of her flesh. Jay was almost ready to blow as he continues to shuffle his entire frame from one side to another. Trying to amuse her she watches him intently through her brown eyes her soft lips trembling as she began to work herself.

Watching her was little more then what Jay could handle. His two fists clenched as he struggled to his own passion contained. Growling and cursing below the gag when he heard Kate gasping he opened his eyes to see her trembling as her hands fumbled around her womanhood and below the cup of her bra.

“Nmmphf mmphf plmmphf” Jay begs into the gag pleading her to accommodate him. The itch was growing unbearable and his hands struggle to pull the binds off. Kate stands up walking over to Jay she leans over close

“I will finish you off but you need to settle for a few minutes, let you blow off now you’ll feel wasted and drained... as I said, older women are much harder to please” kissing his cheek Jay kicks and squirms fighting hard until he and the chair shook and eventually fell over the side looking to see Kate watching him a smile on her face.

Jay was right their never too old for playtime.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Love this story so far. Can’t wait to read more. Great work!!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Part two

Sitting on Jay's lap Kate was ecstatic to feel his cock still at arousal. Deciding to continue the fun she began to remove the tape his ankles standing him up. Jay was wobbly, to say the least, but she was able to drag him from the chair onto the bed. Throwing him on she began to remove his pants and socks revealing just his boxers.

Smiling Kate took his ankles and using scarves bound his ankles to the bedpost. Crawling on top of him she began to undo the buttons of his shirt sliding it down his back and elbows. Revealing his firm youthful body she smiles.

“Now to have a little more fun” she smiles pulling the roll of duct tape and a small egg from her bedside table. Removing her panties to reveal her womanhood in full view Jay's eyes were like saucers.

Crawling up to Jay's groin region feeling his cock between her bottom. Leaning forward Jay could see her wrapping tape around her ankles. Taking the small egg she began to fish it between her legs causing Jay to grunt in question.

“Whumphf uphf phfaf?” Kate mere turns around shushing him with a kiss on his taped lips. Before rising to her knees to wrap the tape around her thighs. Pressing them together she smiles before she takes a cloth from the side of the bed that looked like a pair of panties and began to fill her mouth with them. Smiling she began to wrap the tape around her head below her hair.

Jay's eyes were wide with excitement looking up into Kates sparkling eyes filled with something Jay had to guess was desperation. Taking a pair of handcuffs she locks her left wrist into the cuff before reaching back around peeling her bra off to reveal the small but perky bosom of her flesh. Pressing them into his gagged face she smiles sliding down his front.

The final sound of... clink. Indicates that Kate had finished binding her hands behind her back. She began to grind on top of Jay rubbing her entire body using whatever movement she could to bring static between the two. Her naked form on top of Jays. She leans her face into his neck to kiss and caress it. Smelling his masculine cologne.

Moaning heavily Jay was having too much fun extremely too much fun. All he wanted was to rip the bonds from his arms and feel her skin in his touch. She was driving him mad.

Their contortions began to grow even faster as they squirm and writhe in their joy. Jay could feel Kate tremble and collapse on top of him. With a few more moves Jay was able to discharge his own passion. Moaning heavily looking up to the ceiling. Resting for a few minutes Jay looks down on Kate.

“Wherphf uphf uhphf kphfee?” Kates head perks up looking to the bedside table to see the table was empty save the alarm clock.

“Iphf nohphf fphare?” Jay's eyes grow wide as he looks up to see the bedside table empty. Kate began to wiggle and squirm in a mild panic. Jay squirms as much as he could but he could not move past the bedposts binding his ankles.

Kate felt the most embarrassed having done this to herself a dozen times this was the first time she had ever... ever lost the key.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Love the continuation of this story. And her binding and gagging herself. Can’t wait to read more of your stories. Amazing work!!
webber1926
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by webber1926 »

Very nice twist. Great continuation!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Such a sexy story! I hope there will be more!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

really enjoyed it, your descriptions are nicely written
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Great story, always thought having both restrained would make for a fun time.
Johnbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Johnbound »

Awesome
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic