Justin and Phoebes study time M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Justin and Phoebes study time M/F

Post by WyattW5 »

request for Mask6190

Wearing a white silk blouse with a charcoal grey pencil skirt. Heels and nylons. Phoebe Malcolm walks into the living room with a pair of water bottles for herself and her study partner.

Phoebe is an Honor role student of William Hearst College a higher league institute for roles in business. Phoebe with an average of ninety-four to ninety-eight percentile on her courses for Business in accounting. Being a CPA was no grand dream of Phoebes she was practical in her choices. Number's are relatively easy. Since she was six Phoebe had been good with math and numbers.

Coming into college. Phoebe decided she needed to take care of herself. Body-wise. Eating healthy and going to the gym became a very big concern. This is where she met Justin Willows.

Justin stands five foot eight stout but wide in the shoulders. Justin is a member of the school's star rugby program. Justin had come to her rescue quite literally when she was bench pressing little too much for her capability. Since then, they became the best of friends and study partners.

Wearing a blue flannel button-down shirt and jeans Justin sits on her couch looking over a week-long financial report and writing an essay explaining whether it was accurate or not.

Looking over the report with Phoebe's guidance Justin was able to determine it was accurate because of a few small details. That only a handful of people would notice and even fewer would know how to determine. Phoebe explained how this all worked in somewhat simpleton terms.

After three hours Justin had summed up his essay and needed to type it out which Phoebe was more than happy to let him use her laptop.

“So what can I do for you” Phoebe's eyes narrow looking to the big man who smiles

“well I do not expect you to help me for free can I buy you dinner or something?” Justin asks Phoebe had blinked once or twice listening to him. She had never thought to ask him for compensation.

“You do not need to buy me anything Justin you helped me quite a bit with my exercise”

“Well that isn’t anything special, I’ve been training for football and rugby since I was twelve” Phoebe smiles “well if that is nothing to you then a few explanations are nothing to me” Justin grumbles looking down.

“Look there must be something I can do for you?”

Phoebe began to smile looking to Justin so earnest and eager, perhaps maybe she could get him to help. Smiling she asks to have her computer back for a moment. Saving what he had typed up he hands her the laptop and she began to click onto a completely different page.

Finally ready to show him she hands him the computer to see she was on a very “adult” website. Clicking the button the video began to play a very athletic looking woman wearing tights and a sports bra was tied up her ankles to her thighs her arms behind her back a rope between her legs rubbing her mound. Justin turns to Phoebe a little uncertain as to the meaning.

“Keep watching and I will be right back”

Justin watches the video through its entirety and he could not tell if the victim of these ropes enjoyed their torment. Before Justin could figure out this conundrum Phoebe comes down wearing black tights. And a black sports bra. Her hair wound up in a tight little bun.

Handing him a duffle bag he opens it to find bundles of rope a few rolls of tape and a roll of very soft but sticky fabric. The same color as the one on the computer.

“I want to be tied up like do you think you could do it?” Justin looks to the screen examining the model's bonds and mulls it over.

“I can try”

Sitting down next to Justin Phoebe beams anxiously fidgetting. Did she enjoy this? Justin asks himself uncoiling two lengths of rope.

“First I want to do that chest rope” Phoebe nods as she raises her arms holding her hands next to her bun. Taking the rope Justin began by encircling the rope around the bottom of her bosom. Winding it around her back above her bosom. Bringing the rope over her left shoulder he brought it down beside her bosom staring intently at his work.

“You know there is one thing?” Phoebe speaks as Justin tucks the rope under the ropes confining her chest. Tucking the rope between the two strands below her bosom bringing it up to make a V Phoebe realized he was trying to keep himself occupied.

“After the two or three weeks we have been going to the gym daily, and our weekly homework and study time, you have never made a remark in regards to my body” his hand stops moving to look to her curiously.

“What do you mean?” Justin asks finishing the knot on the bottom rope behind her back giving the ropes a little tug he asks if they are okay and she nods.

“Well I mean, it is just a few weeks you think a guy would start making a move on a girl?” Phoebe asks her brow raised and Justin found himself nodding somewhat cynically.

“You are too smart for me Phoebe... I would not stand a chance” Phoebe found a little bit of laughter but the compression the rope gave her chest fighting to keep herself from choking from her giggling.

“Maybe not, but perhaps a girl might think that is kind of cute” she speaks as Justin takes a length of rope binding her at the elbows wrapping a length of five feet around her elbows and between the two cinching them good and tight.

“It's just even now I am giving you almost full control of my body and you seem I do not want to say disinterested” Justin did not say a word as he took the next length of rope and began to wrap it around her wrists.

“Are these tight?”

“Yes,” Phoebe decides to have a small window to test the elbow bonds she found Justin was quick to get the hang of the ropes. Cinching and knotting her wrists he steps back.

“Test those to see if you are secure” waving her shoulders trying to raise her arms to reach her chest ropes she could not bend her elbows looking up to Justin and nods.

“Perhaps it is because you like girls with different attributes, that is believable I know my boobs aren’t really big and my ass could be considered flat but” Phoebe was cut short when Justin stood up with a pair of her socks. Taking them to the sink running them under water he returns before she could start up again he fills her mouth with the socks.

“Whuphf arphf yphf”

“Quietening you before you get into trouble”

Justin speaks bending down he grabs the roll of blue wrap Justin takes Phoebe on his lap and begins to wrap the stuff around her mouth finding it would not stick at first he snarls folding the end he commanded Phoebe to open a little wider and bite down. She was able to hold the one end as Justin began to wrap once around her top lip second around her bottom lip third around her top again and fourth time around her chin. Tucking the end into the back of her neck.

“Hephf dophf mmphfgephf mphf lpphfs!” taking three more ropes he unravels them all about ten feet each strand. Laying her back he bent her right leg and began by attaching a noose to her ankle folding the ankle into the thigh. Phoebe had become quite flexible Justin thought it could because of his instruction, but she was a thinner lady she could easily bend different ways.

Wrapping the rope around her thigh. Tucking it between her heel and the back of her thigh she began to wrap around again this time using all the rope to wind around her ankle and thigh together. Cinching it together with a knot. Her leg and ankle were securely bound.

Doing the same to the other leg Justin examines the last length of rope. Wrapping it around her stomach twice careful not to leave too much rope connecting her skin. He took the rope and wound it between her legs. Connecting it through two cords behind her. Bottom pulling them through and giving a bit of pressure Justin heard Phoebe moan heavily into the gag with a faint squeak likely of surprise. With three feet of extra rope, Justin connects this rope with her wrists successfully hogtying her.

Sitting away from her Justin watches as she wiggles and squirms. Mumbling and grunting as she tests her bonds. Phoebe let out a faint squeal as she felt herself being picked up looking around she tries to look around until she realizes Justin had picked her up. Setting her on his lap she was straddling his chest she could feel his erection through his jeans.

“Phoebe... you make many mistakes in your monologue... now that you are quiet and helpless I can get my words out without you budding in” Justin states a half-hearted smile as she gave a low grumble.

“I do like you Phoebe... I do but not because of your perky boobs or your lean bottom, I like you because despite your physical incapabilities you still try like when you tried to bench press a hundred fifty pounds” moaning Phoebe's cheeks began to turn red as soon as she had lifted the barbell the damn thing came crashing on top of her. Nearly crushing her chest. Justin had come over and saved her.

“Maybe when I was in highschool I liked girls with a heavy chest or a thick bottom but it was just passing fancies... the reason I never asked you out or anything was I figured you were looking for someone a little more mature, someone who did not need coaching through numerical puzzles that take you milliseconds”

Justin gently began to set her down so she was on her knees on the couch. Looking to him with wide eyes. As he found a small smile brushing her cheek with one hand he let her hair fall around her running a hand through it he smiles.

“That looks better”

“Mhphf phfanphf yuphf” Justin nods standing up he looks to her “alright...I am going to type up my essay and print it. You can stay like that until I am done and hopefully maybe mull over what I said okay” Phoebe gave a nod as Justin sat back down taking the computer and switching back to his writing program.

While Justin types Phoebe began to wiggle and try to move. It took all her strength to move an inch. Falling backward she felt a small pain in her ankles as all her weight seemed to fall on her ankles and shoulders putting the pads of her feet down she tries to sit up. Justin had taught her to a proper sit up with her hands tied and her legs barely functioning that seemed a feat near impossible.

As she sat up she began to realize she was on the inch of the couch. All her weight on the edge it did not take much for her to slide off landing on her bottom she gave a grunt and Justin was next to her side.

“Are you alright” Phoebe just nods and tries to smile below her gag. Leaving her to it Justin goes back to his work.

Watching Phoebe squirm and wiggle grunting as she did. Justin fights to maintain his composure. She is a very attractive girl he decides if it was in his power he would wrap his arms and feel her with all the gentleness of a bull.

Shaking his head Justin tries to focus on his essay having a third of it written down. The arousal in his pants reminding him of his carnal needs fighting seemed hopeless but Justin refused to yield and kept both hands squarely on the keyboard.

An hour passes.

Phoebe had nearly passed out from rolling around so much. Everything every rope gave her a burning sensation she simply loved. The crotch rope nearly drove her to frenzy if she could move any faster she would’ve. Laying on her stomach looking up to Justin from below her coffee table she can still see the outline of his organ.

Hearing her printer going Justin very stiffly stands up. One stern foot in front of the other he gets to the printer taking the papers from the machine examining them with a faint line where his mouth was. He nods.

“Alright, are you ready to be let out yet?” Phoebe nods vigorously loving the sensation as she did she wanted something else at the moment. Justin knelt and removes the bonds from her legs her crotch rope her elbows chest and finally her wrists.

Leaving the gag for last was Justin’s intent to keep her from shrieking at him. He knew she would be most unhappy with how he treater her picking her up like that set her on his lap while she was vulnerable not a bright idea. Justin realizes.

Raising her hair she allows Justin to remove the vet wrap from her head. Once her head was free of the fabric she took the socks from her mouth. And Justin waited for her to scream and yell the house down.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Great little story, filling the request admirably. Well done. I don't think she's gonna yell and scream.

"...if it was in his power he would wrap his arms and feel her with all the gentleness of a bull."
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

I hope she kisses him hard. :)

Great story!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Awesome story, thank you for posting this!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic