The 200lb Gorilla on the Couch (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ZTVFemdomtales
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The 200lb Gorilla on the Couch (F/M)

Post by ZTVFemdomtales »

"Why is your stuffed gorilla chained to the wall?" Taylor laughed.
It did look odd I know. A toy gorilla the size of man, wearing only a pair of heart covered boxer shorts sat in the middle of my couch, arms shackled and chained to the wall behind it. I knew I could trust Abigail with my secret.
"My sister's boyfriend's inside."
"The one who left her? On Valentine's Day?" she gasped.
"I kidnapped him."
"Tell me everything."

"My sister and I have never got a long. She had everything. She needed everything. Her craving for attention forced me into the shadows my whole life. I knew I could never have what I wanted by asking or working. I had to take it. It was the only way I knew to bring her down a peg. So I began taking everything from her. It started with her toys as a kid. Then her clothes and jewelry as a teen. Her music, her movies, anything I could. That's when he came into our lives.
"Rusty is a sweet boy. He was a shy kid in Gale's math class when they met. In some ways it was the worst thing to ever happen to him."
"Worse then being kidnapped for three months?"
"Hey! That's one of the best things."
"It's your delusion."
"At first she just flirted with him to get him to do her classwork for her. It soon became clear he would do anything for her. She made good use of that. She wrapped him around her finger so bad he didn't know which way was up. By this point she had begun bringing him around the house. She would go out with her friends while he did her chores, her homework, laundry, whatever she could while she went out with her friends."
"I think you mean boyfriends."
"Don't be rude. He's right there."
"Sorry."
"That's when we first met. We had a friendly chat while he folded clothes. It quickly became much deeper. I fell for him hard. I knew I had to save him from her. I also knew he was too far under her spell. I could only save him one way. I had to steal him."
"All of this after one conversation?"
"I'm condensing for time. Just let me finish. Yes, this went on for two years. I had moved out. Are you happy?"
"Very."
"He came to me, asking what to get her for Valentine's Day. That's when I came up with my plan. I told him she liked surprises. That if he hid in this monkey suit in her room and popped out naked she'd love it. He would need to test it here though. He made me leave the room as he got in. It was so cute.
"Once he was in I flipped on the hidden air pump and inflated the rubber liner. It locked him into place inside the gorilla. It even forced a ball gag into his mouth basically. The best part? It popped his dick out a hole inside the boxers. As soon as he was trapped I chained him up for effect, pulled down his shorts and fucked him. That was three months ago."
Taylor walked over to the Gorilla.
"Can I talk to him?"
I pushed a button on the lower jaw and the sound of hissing air poured out. After a moment of this he began to speak.
"My jaw's sore."
"I won't leave it in so long next time."
"Rusty?"
"Yes?"
"Do you want me to let you out of there?"
"No! Please don't!"
"You like it in there?"
"I love it! I've spent the last three months being taken care of. No one has ever done that for me. Kira is the soulmate I thought I was getting with her sister. I was meant to be with her. This is heaven. I never want to leave."
"Don't worry baby," I said kissing him through the gorilla's mouth, "you never will."