Zane, the Tease (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Zane, the Tease (M/M)

Post by DeeperThanRed »

tumblr_nrcjn4PNwA1qmuxy4o1_540.jpg

"Finally, I got you, boy."

"Finally, indeed."

"Now you'll- wait, what?"

"Dude, I've been passing in front of that window dressed like this for a month now. It was about damn time someone broke into my house."

"I'm- I'm here to teach you a lesson."

"Oh, please do that. I've been dying of boredom and there are no good doms in this town. Name's Zane, by the way."

"Do you have ANY IDEA what I'm about to do to you?"

"Eh, I have a few good ones, I saw the duct tape and bandannas sticking out of your bag. I'm super into dirty socks as well, so if yours are clean, I have some spare in my bedroom."

"Listen, boy-"

"You keep going on about this 'boy' thing, but you're not even that older than me, bro. I'm so not going to call you 'daddy'. Master, maybe, but don't you think you should prove yourself a little first?"

"You have to-"

"Yeah yeah, serious talk, my bedroom is totally soundproof. You can go all kinky on my ass there. We can do vanilla stuff later too but let's get wild a little."

"..."

"Come on! Start with a few spanks, edge me for a while. Oh, I like blindfolds, maybe we can do some sensory deprivation stuff. Butt stuff can come later but I wear a jock anyway so you can just take me by force."

"..."

"And if you're going to gag me, make sur-hmmph?!"

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up."

"Hmrh mm! N'm hmnng hmrn rgrnnhh mm mnrr!"

"...You are enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Mrr grh nh."

*sigh* "I'll bring the socks."

"FNCH MMNH!"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by DeeperThanRed 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Excellent! I love the all-dialog aspect, and Zane is quite a cheeky bastard. Sounds like both characters will be having a good day.

Thanks for posting!
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

That was funny! Zane is quite cheeky indeed! Curious about how exactly they ended like that but that's the charm of the story, teasing us with just enough to make it enjoyable!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Super hot and enjoyable! Love the interaction!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

So great to read more of your work, DTR! Loved the concept and the format here; it reminds me how much I'd absolutely love to listen to a bondage-oriented radio play. Many thanks for sharing!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

What a fantastic little story you've developed here!
Love it!

And yes, Zane really needs some socks to shut that kinky mouth of his up.

Be sure to update your list of stories in the M/M story directory.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Thank you so much for the encouraging comments, guys.

I was meaning to write a dialogue-only story and I'm glad my first try turned out enjoyable.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Fool
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fool »

I'd love to see more of these! Everything i write turns out too long XD The picture is perfect too, very hot.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Fool wrote: 3 years ago I'd love to see more of these! Everything i write turns out too long XD The picture is perfect too, very hot.
Thanks! I really enjoy writing shorts on pictures I like.

I should probably write a few one of these days, I've collected quite an archive, haha.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic