Price of Disloyalty (M+/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Price of Disloyalty (M+/M)

Post by DeeperThanRed »

tumblr_mtuz0ngIkm1szkmspo1_1280.jpg

Jason knew he fucked up.

What he didn't know was how we knew that he fucked up. A small fry like him, thinking he could steal money from the gang, sleep with Bossman's son and get away with it?

Dayton suggested to break his legs, creepy rat, but Bossman had a better idea. We weren't going to merely punish Jason. We were going to make a statement.

Dayton and I invited Jason to the storehouse. He still thought we were unaware of the skimmed money so he came to our trap without any objections, grinning like usual to not cause any suspicion.

He wasn't grinning when I seized him from behind and Dayton brought out the ropes.

Securing Jason wasn't a walk in the park. For a skinny thug, he had a good muscle definition and didn't shy from playing him. Thankfully, we were the same and it was two against one.

While I hold Jason's big mouth shut with two hands and he screamed muffled profanities at me, Dalton tied his wrists to his ankles. He might have been a creep, but Dalton could tie a mean knot.

At that point, I was getting tired of holding our captive's mouth shut so I told Dayton to give me Jason's socks. I'm sure Jason regretted wearing the same socks over and over again because damn, they reeked! Even with most of the cloth crammed inside his mouth and kept in there with rope wrapped around his head, I could still smell them.

Jason was thrashing around like a madman. He understood that he was exposed and knew he had to get the hell out or else. Lucky for us, ropes hold him tight. With me taking his armpits and Dayton taking the legs, we carried him to the storehouse.

While Dayton stayed with Jason on the first floor to "prepare" him, I gave my report to Bossman.

He merely listened to what I had to say and replies with a "Good job, Ellis."

But when I was walking out of the door, he added: "You and boys have some fun, boys. You've deserved it."

I didn't get what he was talking about until I came back and saw Jason.

He was still tied up in the same way but he also had a dog collar around his neck that was attached to the pillar behind him with a short chain. Someone unzipped his hoodie and jeans, revealing the ratty wife-beater and tightie-whities he wore under. A small whiteboard dangling above his head was scrawled the words "USE ME". Based on the conservative use of words, I reckoned it was Dayton's job.

Most of the gang were assembled in the storehouse while I was upstairs and a lot of them seemed very motivated to follow the written order. One guy was palming Jason through his briefs. Another was busy with twisting his nips. Two dudes were straight-up sucking his fingers.

The rest were gathered around the show, laughing, chatting between each other, catcalling and not-so-discreetly touching themselves. Our youngest member, a rookie fresh out of high school, seemed glued to one of Jason's discarded shoes, sniffing it deeply.

Dayton was just staring at Jason expressionlessly. Fucking creep.

Jason himself looked overwhelmed among all this attention. He was still struggling but his movements were subdued and his voice was little more than a mewling. He was still glaring daggers but the intensity of his gaze faltered as he catch on the fact that he wasn't going to get free. He was never one of the popular guys in the gang and his commonly cocky attitude only brought more guys happy to bring him down a peg or two.

To be completely honest, I was kinda feeling bad for Jason. Poor bastard fucked up badly but it wasn't like he snitched us or anything. Maybe I'd bring him a pillow or something. Or even better, send a message to Bossman's son and he could convince his daddy to make Jason his own toy.

But until then, I could use some entertainment and Jason's feet were begging to be worshipped. He needs to learn that no one can cross Bossman, anyway.

THE END
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

A little different than your usual and another great short tale using just one photo.
You do good work. Thanks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic