BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED M/M TALE (UPDATE!)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Brilliant idea, Sir!!

I‘d go for G.
Knowing that our laundry baskets are usually good filled 8-)
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Let's go with B :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

G for me, siree
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

A little late to the party but I'm down for A!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED TALE
YOUR TOP THREE CHOICES IN ORDER OF POPULARITY
B - 10 VOTES
A - 9 VOTES
G - 6 VOTES

You know your buddy expects to have his mouth taped shut any time now, and you know he's grunting and being extra noisy in the hopes that you'll give him a nice, tight tape gag.

While part of you is seriously considering taping his face up, you can't help but think he'd be much quieter with a proper stuffing crammed in his mouth. You absolutely love the thought of seeing him trying to talk through some nice, thick, fat wadding.

A few options cross your mind, and you know there's no shortage of potential gags lying around in the communal laundry basket.

The thought of gagging the kid with your older brother's smelly ass socks, or the thought of introducing him to one of your dad's enormous, pube-filled boxer-briefs does sorta make your crotch tingle.

But as much as that turns you on, you don't know Andrew all that well yet.
The last thing you wanna do is risk alienating a potential long term friend by imposing too severe a gag on him.

That being said, using your brother's putrid socks or using your dad's raunchy briefs is out of the question. At least for the gag anyway.
You need to stuff his mouth with something that'll stop him from talking, and you need to give him a nice, humiliating gag without actually grossing him out too much.

Hmmm...

Your clever mind suddenly strikes upon a BRILLIANT idea and you suddenly start contemplating the possibility of using your OWN socks to teach your friend a lesson about talking too much.

Yeah!
They're bigger than your younger brother's little stinkers.
Not as gross as your older brother's crazy smelly gym socks.
And DEFINITELY not as foul smelling as your dad's insanely raunchy dress socks!

Your shoes do have a bit of a musty smell to them, but even though you've been wearing the same socks on and off for the past two weeks or so, you're convinced they won't gross Andrew out too much.

Besides, he doesn't need to know how many days they've spent on your feet.
He's lucky you're such a reasonable guy.

Had some of the guys on the forum been in control of him right now, his gag might've been a LOT worse.

After having finally decided on a course of action, you quickly pull your feet up on the couch and start unlacing your beat-up Converse hightops.

The faint smell of heavily worn shoes and stuffy socks hits your nose, and you cheeks blush at the realisation that the soles of your dusty little ankle socks look a little cheesier than expected.

Crap. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

Reconsidering your options, you're about to change your mind and put your shoes back on when Andrew suddenly crinkles his nose up and starts sniffing the air around him.

"Aww geez...not your socks." he protests, taking in exaggerated whiffs and wiggling around as though he really wanted to break free and escape his over-the-top mummification.

You recognise his act though, and one look at his face convinces you that he's having a bit more fun than he's letting on.

"You better not try to put those in my mouth, or I'm gonna fuckin' scream for help." he taunts, putting on a disgusted face while at the same time being unable to completely supress a devious smile from forming over his lips.

Does this kid really dislike smelly sockgags, or is this all an act?

You know there are lots of guys into "consensual non-consensual" stuff, but it's always hard to tell whether or not their dislike of smelly gags is genuine or whether they're actually wanna have such a thing forced onto them.

Either way, the taunting is just too much for you to bare.
You quickly toss your shoes to the floor before and bring your size 10 soles down on top of your helpless prisoner before wiggling your socked-toes over his defenceless and very much exposed face.

"Noo! Ugh, DUDE. Haha! No!" he cries out, half-laughing, half-squealing in excitement. "Get your fuckin' cheesy ass socks outta my face!"

The realisation that captive mummy-boi might not have told you the entire truth about his various turn ons and turn offs suddenly opens up new possibilities.

WHAT DO YOU DO? (ONLY ONE ANSWER ALLOWED PER USER!)

A - Err on the side of caution by putting your shoes back on and taping his face up.
B - Continue wiggling your smelly socked toes over his exposed face.
C - Press your socked feet over his mouth and nose.
D - Try talking to him in the hopes of finding out whether he's actually into the smelly gag scene or not.
E - Peel one of your socks off and attempt to stuff it into his mouth.
F - Peel both of your socks off, and attempt to stuff them into his mouth.
G - Play it risky by leaving to search for an even smellier gag.
H - Log onto the forum and go through all of his posts in order to find out whether he's into this or not.
I - Log onto the forum and try to find out more about Andrew by talking to other guys he might've RPed with.
J - Tape his mouth shut so you don't have to listen to his taunting while you decide what course of action to take.
K - Other (specify)
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

F
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Great continuation of the first chapter. Overall tone and references to potential gag options made me smile. I also loved how the narrator is like "yeah, I only wore this for a couple of weeks, it can't stink too mu- oh crap." :lol: Andrew being potentially coy about smelly gags opened a whole new door of possibilities.

If I could choose multiple answers, I'd tape his mouth shut to keep Andrew quiet and do a little background research on the forum before coming back and replacing his gag stuffing his mouth to his liking.

I think I'll go with D

I have a feeling that Andrew won't be able to hide his any possible true intentions for long and I can go from there. Plus, communication is the key to any relationship. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

The top 3 choices spell BAG - clearly a divine hint.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

F :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Phoenix
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phoenix »

I have to go with F. Get both of those suckers in there! :lol:
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Super excited for this tale! I'm gonna be bad and go with E!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Havok978
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Havok978 »

I have apparently missed a summons. Oops. Uh... Andrew kinda sounds like a man after my own heart. Just enough not-so-subtle hinting to indicate "hey man, you better not do that (wink wink)!" lol. Sometimes you can lay it on a little too thick though, so I think my heart says J. Shut him up while you ponder the next move. If nothing else, give him a little suspense :P
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Definitely F, Sir.

Loving this!
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

F
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

F sounds good to me!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

J, gives the most options. :P
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

C, lets have some fun but still test the waters to see whether he is actually cool for a gag
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

F! Get them both in there and shut him up
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

F, followed by hitting F to pay respects for his smelly gag
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

F
StealthAlex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthAlex »

F

But feet bath before!
~~ I can feel them coming in my mouth tonight ~~
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

Definitely gonna be F from me. :)
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

J then H, if it’s not cheating to pick 2 ;-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic