BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED M/M TALE (UPDATE!)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotRowan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NotRowan »

F, he needs to stop talking and I’m sure they taste worse than they look
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED TALE
YOUR TOP THREE CHOICES IN ORDER OF POPULARITY
F - 12 VOTES
J - 5 VOTES
E - 2 VOTES

PLEASE NOTE THAT TWO ANSWERS PER USER WILL BE ALLOWED FOR THIS ROUND!

While part of you feels it might be wiser to try and learn more about Andrew and his actual kinks, you simply can't bring yourself to ignore his loud taunting and obnoxious complaints.

Your tightly mummified prisoner is in serious need of a gag.
Even more so now that he's threatened to call for help!

As you sit there and contemplate the possibility of using your own socks to stop your friend from mouthing off, you can't help feel a little overwhelmed and out of your element.

You have a sock fetish and you absolutely LOVE the thought of being subjected to smelly gags.
But you've never gagged anyone, and as a sub, you've never imagined yourself being in a position of control like this.

The thought of gagging someone with your own socks drives you a little out of your comfort zone, but part of you takes solace at the fact that Andrew is a few months younger than you and a tad shorter as well.

For some reason, the slight age and size difference makes you feel a little bossier than you'd normally be.

Ignoring the mummified boy's mouthy protests, you quickly raise your feet back up on the couch and flex your toes in anticipation before hooking your fingers inside the cuff of your left sock and peeling it right off your foot.

A generous amount of nasty sock fuzz, and cotton fibers fall to the couch as you peel the smelly thing off, and you can't help but notice how much raunchier the sock looks now that it's turned inside out.

You quickly hook your fingers behind your other sock and peel it off just as fast before bringing the two of them together and balling them up into one large, squishy wad.

"What are you doing?" Andrew suddenly asks, sounding a little nervous and apprehensive at the sight of you peeling your heavily worn socks off.

"Haha! What d'you think I'm doing?" you chuckle, a devious smirk working it's way onto your face as you climb off the couch and crouch down over your friend's vulnerable form.

"Dude! No! You're not gagging me with those fuckin' socks!" mummy-boi immediately protests, raising his head up off the carpet floor in order to see what you're hiding behind your back.

"Oh yeah? You wanna bet?" you smirk, slowly kneeling down and positioning yourself next to your cocooned friend's defenless face.

Your response is apparently enough to drive Andrew to the top.
"Dude! NO!" he instantly cries out, knowing full well what you're about to do.

Instead of backing out, you clamp your right hand down around your mummified friend's upper neck and bring your other hand out in front of you, instantly presenting your prisoner with the pair of socks you've been wearing on your feet for the last couple weeks or so.

"Open wide, mummy-boy!" you cheerfully cry out, bringing the huge ball of socks down over Andrew's face and allowing him to finally get an upclose view of the moldy, foul-smelling fabric.

The kid's handsome features immediately curl up into look of disgust and his eyes grow wide with panic at the sight of the oversized wadding you've prepared for his mouth.

His first reaction is to twist his head left and right.

His efforts are valiant, but you manage to keep up with him by chasing his face around with your super fat bundle of crappy old socks.

The struggle amuses you at first, but you eventually lose patience and decide to end the cat and mouse game by sitting yourself down on his upper chest and clamping your knees on both sides of his head.

"Gotcha!" you finally chuckle, a look of triumph and success instantly forcing it's way across your features.

Andrew finally lets out a moan of defeat before crinkling his nose up and closing his lips tight.
He has nowhere left to go and he knows it.

You bring the smelly bundle down of socks down over his face, but in doing so, you come face to face with the sudden realisation that the balled up wadding might not even fit inside his mouth!

You try to squish the bundle up into a tighter ball, but the wad itself remains substantially larger than the opening your prisoner's mouth could actually provide.

Come to think of it, It would take a very large mouth indeed to swallow up that massive ball of cloth you so zealously prepared.
I mean, you can try to work the whole thing in inside his mouth...but something tells you it would be quite a bit easier to simply cram your socks in one at a time.

Even more obvious is the fact that little mummy-boi here seems to have NO intention of going along with your plan.

He's eyeing your giant bundle of socks up as though it was his absolute worst enemy, but in the back of your mind, you can't help but wonder why someone who claims to hate socks so much would insist on taking in so many big whiffs and sniffs.

Something just doesn't add up.

WHAT DO YOU DO? (ATTENTION: TWO ANSWERS ALLOWED PER USER FOR THIS ROUND!)

A - Ball your socks up individually and try to force them in his mouth by prying his jaw open.
B - Ball your socks up individually and pinch his nose shut to try and get him to open up.
C - Ball your socks up individually and tickle his neck to try and get him to laugh.
D - Keep your socks wadded up into one large ball and try to force them in using a mix of the above tactics.
E - Use the large bundle to smother your friend up and bury his flaring nostrils inside your socks.
F - Attempt to use words in an effort to persuade and/or coerce your friend into cooperating with your wishes.
G - Play it safe by taping his mouth shut so that you can run a proper background check on him.
H - Blackmail him into accepting your socks by forcing him to sniff up and sample even worse-smelling gag items.
I - Give up on the whole sockgag thing and actively engage in a search for an alternative gag.
J - Other (specify)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Ooh, nice new entry! I vote C and G.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Tickler1079
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tickler1079 »

C and G!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Nice update. It seems like poor Andrew don't have much choice aside from accepting that socks.

I answer with F and G. Let's try and solve our disagreement like the gentlemen we are and if it doesn't work, I need some more info on Andrew before deciding how to stuff that noisy mouth of his.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I‘ll go for E and H, Sir 8-)
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

B and C at the same time. ;)
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

E & H
NotRowan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NotRowan »

G and H
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

E and H!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I am a little bummed, as I missed the second vote, which would have been J followed by C

For the 3rd vote, I do like threatening with worse smells, however I am just sussing out the situation so will play it safer. As my socks are a little smellier than I thought so I think I will spare him a gag this time. I have to go with E, and use my barefoot to hold it in place :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Sniffmyfeet
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sniffmyfeet »

Thanks for your invitation Bondagefreak. Because otherwise I might have missed this story. It's an awesome opportunity to see what choices other readers make, haha.

My votes: B and H
Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

B
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

E and then B
Itsuki Hoga
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Itsuki Hoga »

My anwser is b
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

B&E, because there's a big gag that needs to break and enter right away 😏
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

B & H for this one. :)
5T3V3N
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 5T3V3N »

E
Sockboy84GER
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sockboy84GER »

First make him suffer with E, then continue to gag him with option B
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

First E second H
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

VOTE ENDS IN A FEW HOURS.
THOSE WHO HAVEN'T VOTED YET: NOW'S THE TIME!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED TALE
YOUR TOP THREE CHOICES IN ORDER OF POPULARITY
B - 9 VOTES
E - 9 VOTES
H - 8 VOTES

"Mmmgggghhhh!" Andrew cries out, curling his face up into a grimace and giving your socks a murderous look before taking in another sniff and grunting in protest.

No longer being able to simply stand by and watch the mummified kid take big whiffs of your socks while at the same time acting as though he absolutely hated them, you let go of his throat and grab his hair with the intent of pinning his head down to the living room floor.

He wants to keep playing his act?
No problem! You're more than happy to play along in his game.

"Aww come on, buddy. They're not that bad." you tease, slowly bringing the socks up over your prisoner's face and smirking deviously as you watch his eyes go wide.

"Here. See for yourself!" you finally laugh, pressing the huge bundle down over Andrew's defenceless face and burying his little nostrils inside your crappy, unwashed socks.

A series of heart-wrenching screams echo across the living room and your friend immediately breaks down into a frenzy of panicked grunts and muffled coughs.

He tries holding his breath and getting his face out from underneath your socks, but you hold onto his head real tight.

No longer being able to hold his breathe, and not wanting to part his lips for fear of having the smelly bundle forced inside his mouth, your heavily mummified friend is left with no other choice but to fill his lungs up and take a nice, deep whiff of your two-week-old, musty sinkers.

And sniff 'em good, he does!

Young Andrew's oxygen-deprived nostrils flare up inside your heavily worn, cheesy bundles, and a look of glee paints itself across your face as you watch the young man's handsome features contort into a hateful grimace.

"UUUGGGHHMMPH!" he screams, glaring up at you and eyeing up the huge bundle of socks with a sense of newfound fear and respect.

"See? I told you they weren't that bad!" you laugh, ruffling your horrified prisoner's hair up and pulling your giant wad of socks off his face.

"Pfftttt! Uggghh! Dude, they STINK!" Andrew yells, spitting out some of the sweaty sock fuzz that got smeared across his lips.

You just laugh and use your weight and legs to keep the brat's head anchored down.

"Alright. Time for your gag, buddy." you finally tell him, tossing one of your socks to the ground and crumpling the other one up into a nice, thick, mouthful-sized ball.

Still, your stubborn friend refuses to cooperate and forces you to take further action.

"Mmmmhhhhrr!" he grunts, keeping his lips sealed and looking up at your as though he wanted to wring your neck.

"Open up, nice and wide." you order, reaching down with your other hand and pinching his nose shut to stop him from getting any air in.

Andrew growls in frustration, but even though you eventually succeed in getting him to part his lips, the stubborn runt keeps his teeth barred and seems bent on fighting you at every turn.

You can probably force his mouth open if you gave it all you got, but part of you doesn't feel comfortable applying brute force to a guy you hardly know.

You're almost certain he has a thing for socks, but the troublesome twerp just won't open up and allow you to stuff yours in.
He's proving a lot more troublesome than what you'd initially expected.

"Alright then, have it your way." you wink, tossing your sock to the floor and standing up above your uncooperative ward.

Is that a look of disappointment on his face?
It looks like it, but without having done a proper background check, it's hard to be sure.

Mummy-boi looks up and you and grins triumphantly for an instant.
He might've won this round, but from the look on his face, he clearly has NO knowledge of the devilish plan that's now brewing inside your head.

He thinks YOUR socks smell bad?!
Wait 'till he sees what his other options are...

By the time he's done sampling those other potential gag items, you know he'll be BEGGING to chow down on your smelly old, dusty bundles!

WHAT DO YOU DO? (ATTENTION: ONLY ONE ANSWER ALLOWED PER USER!)

A - Play it safe by taping his mouth shut so that you can run a proper background check on him.
B - Tape his mouth shut and immediately start searching for worst gags: in your older brother's bedroom
C - Tape his mouth shut and immediately start searching for worst gags: in your father's bedroom
D - Tape his mouth shut and immediately start searching for worst gags: in the communal laundry hamper
E - Leave his mouth untaped and start searching for worst gags: in your older brother's bedroom
F - Leave his mouth untaped and start searching for worst gags: in your father's bedroom
G - Leave his mouth untaped and start searching for worst gags: in the communal laundry hamper
H - Other (specify)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

C, please!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'll go with D.

Let him enjoy a regular gag before the inevitable comes.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic