BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED M/M TALE (UPDATE!)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

H Go into recognizance mode! Tape his mouth shut and have a little more fun with Andrew to see for yourself if he is into it, before searching for another possible gag. Now press your bare sweaty stinky toes over his flaring nostrils and observe your petridish :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
zzzz12333211
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zzzz12333211 »

C please :twisted:
Maybe his dad is a big fat constructor with serious foot odor problem ;) ;) :twisted: :twisted: anybody like that ?
Last edited by zzzz12333211 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Itsuki Hoga
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Itsuki Hoga »

E sounds fun
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Hmm very divided vote so far. I'll go H.
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

C
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

E
Kratos
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kratos »

D we need more options to work with. If se want a good gagged slave
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

D, please
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing ⛓
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

A
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

D. Though I'm really thinking at this point you're hinting at us that A is the correct answer lol ;)
Tickler1079
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tickler1079 »

D forsure
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

B
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

D, but hoping for a C answer out of D x3
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

D
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

My intuition is telling me to play it safe and choose A, but I will choose D which is more fun :twisted:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Yellow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yellow »

E - but drag him with you :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

VOTE ENDS IN A FEW HOURS.
THOSE WHO HAVEN'T VOTED YET: NOW'S THE TIME!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED TALE
YOUR TOP THREE CHOICES IN ORDER OF POPULARITY
D - 10 VOTES
E - 3 VOTES
C - 3 VOTES

Not wanting to use brute force against your newly-met online friend, you decide to blackmail him into accepting your crummy old Gildan socks by exposing him to even WORSE smelling gags.

First things first though; you need to tape his mouth shut.

You don't feel like wrapping his entire face up, 'cause you know you'll have to unwrap it to get a proper stuffing in afterwards.
But from what you've read on Tugstories.com, single-strip tape gags don't usually hold their own against mouthy captives.

The duct tape you're using isn't cheap and actually turned out to be very tough and sticky.
But your efforts to tape Andrew's mouth up without bringing the roll around his head yield some rather mitigated results.

The tape is giving him some trouble, but after a minute or two he actually manages to lick it off his lips and is back to being his old, mouthy self again.

You apply two fresh strips, but the kid just licks them off his lips and mouths off in defiance.
"Haha! That the best you can do?" he teases, smiling underneath the wide, saliva-soaked strips of duct tape covering his face up.

That's when you finally decide to take things up a notch.

"Stay where you are, I'll be right back." you tell your friend, temporarily leaving him alone in the living room and making haste towards your dad's workshop garage.

The second you get there, your eyes begin scanning the mighty assortment of tools and equipment before finally narrowing down on the piece of gear you've so cleverly thought about using.

Dad's special tape.

Without giving a second thought to the wellbeing of your friend's smooth lips and pale skin, you grab the jumbo roll of army green tape from your dad's workshop cabinet and immediately set a course back towards the living room.

Andrew's gonna have the surprise of his life when he sees the roll of tape you're about to use on him!
This, you remind yourself, is no ordinary tape.

The roll is much bigger and much heavier than the heavy duty duct tape you used to mummify your friend up.
It's also twice as wide, and from what you've been told, it's also way, WAY stickier!

The only reason you didn't use this stuff to wrap your friend up is that you couldn't find it at the hardware store and you couldn't really afford to buy it online.

Commercially, this stuff is known as extra-wide 200 mph tape; the same stuff they use to temporarily fix up racing cars and small airplanes.

You don't wanna use too much of it, for fear that your dad might notice some of it is missing.
But a nice fat strip over Andrew's mouth won't reduce the size of the roll much...especially considering how absolutely HUGE it is!
And best of all, it'll keep the little twerp nice and quiet while you embark on your search for something smelly to torment him with.

Looming down over your mummified friend's smirking visage, you rip the useless strip of duct tape that's left dangling down his left cheek and immediately present him with the crazy fat roll of dark green tape you snatched from your father's workshop.

Of course, Andrew is all smiles when he sees you, and even puckers his lips together to make it easier for you to tape his mouth shut.

That little worm!
He probably wants to show you just how useless you are and how easy he can get rid of these silly tape gags you keep imposing on him.

A low growling sound echoes across the room as you start unleashing the incredibly sticky, four-inch wide tape off it's roll.
You sever a ten-inch long strip of it and toss the roll down to the floor before crouching down over your friend's cocky face and plastering the extra wide, army green adhesive over his mouth, chin and cheeks.

Andrews purrs and moans.
You can tell he's enjoying this.

You smooth the tape down, and it doesn't take long for a triumphant grin to make it's way across your handsome features.

A look of incomprehension and frustration slowly overtakes the younger sub's face, and he spends a good minute just lying there, struggling to get the tape off his lips. Unlike the duct tape though, this one's not coming off.

"Mmpphh....uumgggmph?!" he asks, probably wondering what the hell you just taped his mouth with.

You spend a few minutes sitting next to him, eyeing his face up and pinching his nostrils shut.
He struggles, grunts and moans in frustration, but no matter how hard he tries, the tape keeps his lips sealed.

"Yeah, good luck trying to talk through that!" you laugh, ruffling your friend's hair up before slowly exiting the room and making your way towards the washroom.

The communal laundry basket should yield some interest finds, you tell yourself.
Why settle for only your dad's or only your older brother's stuff when you can possibly find both?

WHAT DO YOU DO? (ATTENTION: ONLY ONE ANSWER ALLOWED PER USER!)

A - Enter the washroom and conduct your search through the laundry basket (focus on worn socks).
B - Enter the washroom and conduct your search through the laundry basket (focus on worn underwear).
C - Enter the washroom and conduct your search through the laundry basket (focus on anything rank and smelly).
D - Drag the laundry basket to the living room and immediately start exposing Andrew to it's contents (focus on worn socks).
E - Drag the laundry basket to the living room and immediately start exposing Andrew to it's contents (focus on worn underwear).
F - Drag the laundry basket to the living room and immediately start exposing Andrew to it's contents (focus on anything rank and smelly).
G - Other (specify)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

D :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

E, please!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Yellow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Yellow »

E!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

E, let Andrew choose his gag so he can't complain later.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic