BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED M/M TALE (UPDATE!)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE VOTE FOR PART 11 IS CLOSED!
CHAPTER 11 WILL BE A REFLECTION OF WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE VOTED FOR. HERE ARE THE RESULTS:

A - 3 VOTES - Take his ankle socks off and start tickling him on his bare soles.
B - 2 VOTES - Get him to try and talk, by asking him questions and taunting him verbally.
C - 5 VOTES - Smother his nostrils and focus on some breathplay.
D - 1 VOTE - Force him to sniff your musty Gildan socks.
E - 6 VOTES - Force him to sniff your skaterboy-brother's stinky ankle socks.
F - 6 VOTES - Force him to sniff your older brother's super smelly tube socks.
G - 6 VOTES - Force him to sniff your dad's other work sock.
H - 3 VOTES - Force him to sniff your dad's musky old Calvin Klein boxers.
I - 5 VOTES - Rub his hard-on through the layers of duct tape.
J - 0 VOTES - Continue with the mummification (duct tape his feet up)
K - 1 VOTE - Continue with the mummification (duct tape his face up)
L - 13 VOTES - Continue with the mummification (duct tape his feet AND face up)
M - 1 VOTE - Other (specify)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED TALE
YOUR CHOICES IN ORDER OF POPULARITY
L - 13 VOTES
E - 6 VOTES
F - 6 VOTES
G - 6 VOTES
I - 5 VOTES
C - 5 VOTES
H - 3 VOTES
A - 3 VOTES
B - 2 VOTES
D - 1 VOTE
K - 1 VOTE
M - 1 VOTE
J - 0 VOTES

Unable to stop yourself from fooling around with your friend, you scoot yourself back onto his duct tape-clad chest and start pinching his nostrils shut.

He struggles and screams as loud as he can, but none of his efforts amount to anything.
His mouth is oral cavity is packed FULL with your father's steaming hot, rancid work sock, and the undefeatable army green tape stops him from parting his lips or opening his mouth at all.

The look of incomprehension and frustration on your friend's face is palpable, to say the least.
Defeated by a single strip of tape, and silenced by a sock that was worn for an entire week by his friend's dad.
Humiliation at it's best.

You spend a good amount of time alternating between breathplay and edging; smothering his nostrils for thirty seconds, then turning around and rubbing the hard boner he's sporting beneath his escape-proof duct tape prison.

It continues like that for quite a while.

Your prisoner's ankles are extremely well taped up, but you can't help notice how your ministrations are causing his sock-clad toes to curl up and flex. Andrew is growling and grunting beneath his gag, but you can tell from the hardness of his member that he's incredibly aroused and excited right now.

"So, buddy. What's that you were saying earlier...about wanting to make me pay?" you taunt, causing the mummified prisoner to cry out and glare up at you with fire in his eyes.

"Ugghhmm...mmmphh!"

Unbeknownst to him though, his muffled threats actually spur you on, and you find yourself unable to quit taunting the kid.

"What's that, kiddo? Something bothering you?"

"Uuggghhmm...mmmpphhhh!" he repeats, this time putting all his efforts into getting a message out past his frustratingly large mouth-stuffing. Your dad's sock is REALLY giving the twerp a hard time.

"Well...since you insist on mumbling and not saying anything that makes sense, I'll take that as a no." you explain, 'causing the captive teen to scream his lungs out before breaking down into a coughing fit.

After another couple minutes spend tormenting him and rubbing his hard on, you decide to up the ante a bit, this time by making his sniff some of the socks you took from the hamper!

"Alright, now that I've got you properly gagged and muzzled, it's take to put you through another sniff test." you chuckle, scooting your ass forward on your friend's upper chest and using your thighs and knees to wedge his head in place.

The kid looks up at you with fearful eyes, and whimpers in panic as you pick up your teenage brother's stinky pair of skaterboy socks.

"Oh and feel free to scream for help if you think it'll help you. But you're still gonna sniff these socks." you warn, right before smothering your friend's face up under teen-skaterboy's crummy old, unwashed socks.

Andrew screams as though his life depends on it, but no matter how valiant his struggling is, you know his fate is sealed.
He doesn't want to, but his flaring nostrils end up taking whiff after whiff, after whiff of your teen brother's ripe cotton bundles.

"Haha! Yeahhhh. Sniff those stinky fuckers!" you laugh.

You keep the cheesy wads over his nose for a good minute before finally tossing them to the floor and grabbing another pair of socks.
This time, your big brother's filthy tube socks!

"Time for level two!" you exclaim, crumpling the filthy socks up onto one HUGE ball and pressing the resulting bundle over your terrified buddy's horrified face.

Andrew screams, but this time his pleas for help are much more dire and intense.

Your older brother's socks are seriously thick and they smell like CRAP!

Even from your seated position on his chest, you can pick up a strong, fetid odour coming out of your brother's heavily-worn gym socks.
The jock definitely has some serious foot odour issues, and from the looks of it, your bundled up friend seems to agree with that assessment.
Foot odour problems indeed!

Your helpless prisoner ends up spending the next two minutes choking beneath your big brother's worn-out tubes socks.
You hear his nostrils sniff, and from the sound of his badly-garbled screams, you can tell he's waging a valiant battle against the implacable mouth-stuffing you've given him.

Finally, you toss the socks to the floor and pick up your father's dreaded office sock.
"And now, for the final level..." you smirk, balling the putrid thing up and hovering it over the young man's' defenceless nose.

The instant mummy-boy's nostrils flare open, a series of muffled coughs and gagging noises echo into your ears and across the room.
The kid is unable to cope with the potency of your dad's filthy rotten bundle, and immediately starts choking on his gag.

You wonder if his screams are legitimate, but the look on Andrew's face and the water welling up in his eyes is confirmation enough.
Your dad's foot odour is simply too much for him to handle.

"Alright, game over." you chuckle, pulling the incredibly strong smelling nylon wad up and holding it menacingly above his face.
"There's no way you're gonna beat this sock-monster. You need to build up a bit of endurance first." you continue, tossing the crumpled stocking down to the floor and slowly getting up off your prisoner's chest.

"But before we do that, I gotta make sure you stay real nice and safe. Can't have you running away or getting hurt during the extended sniff-training now, can we?" you chuckle, snickering as you bend down to grab the big roll of heavy duty construction-grade duct tape.

"Fgggghmmpphh...ggmppphh!?" Andrew asks.

You slowly kneel over your mummified prisoner's taped up legs and start skillfully wrapping more tape around his already-secured ankles before finally wrapping his feet and toes up.

The only thing left for you to tape now is his head.

Andrew looks up at you wide-eyed as you stand up and kneel down next to his face.

"Mmmggghm....uugghmmphh...mmpphh!" he tries to tell you, desperately fighting for freedom of speech beneath your father's giant, cheese-infested bundle.

You wanna tape his face up real good, but a moment of indecision dawns upon you as you consider the different options now available to you.

You have a Russian army gasmask in your room, but part of you is torn between whether or not you should use it and whether the gagged twerp's face should be completely taped up or not.

WHAT DO YOU DO? (ATTENTION: ONLY ONE ANSWER ALLOWED PER USER!)

A - Duct tape his entire head up, except for his nostrils (no gasmask)
B - Duct tape his entire head up, except for his eyes and nostrils (no gasmask)
C - Duct tape his entire head up, except for his nostrils (with gasmask on top)
D - Duct tape his entire head up, except for his eyes and nostrils (with gasmask on top)
E - Other (specify)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Let's go with B this time
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I'm on Team C!
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

D, as I think he might enjoy that more..
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

I'm gonna go for D
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

B, please!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

I’m on team c.... then add tape to eye covers on gas. Mask.....
Excellent story, wishing I was the victim
5T3V3N
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 5T3V3N »

D
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I say C

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

C for me please
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I didn't see that coming but definitely C.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

B
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

D
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

C, Easily
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

A
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Mhmmm easy one. C for me please, Master 8-)
KGB
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KGB »

D :-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic