BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED M/M TALE (UPDATE!)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED TALE
YOUR TOP THREE CHOICES IN ORDER OF POPULARITY
D - 12 VOTES
E - 9 VOTES
F - 8 VOTES

You arrive in the living room with your family's laundry basket in tow, and your heavily-mummified friend immediately greets you with a series of loud protests and violent grunting.
"Mmmggghmmph...mmgggghhff!"

You smirk and chuckle.

Poor Andrew seems angry and frustrated, but his efforts prove no match for your dad's extra sticky, heavy-duty jumbo tape.
One single, albeit extremely wide strip of time, and the kid's mouth is plastered tight and sealed shut.

Not wanting to waste any more time, you open the hamper up and quickly begin your search for something to torment his nostrils with.

The basket is full, and your hunt almost immediately yields good results.
Strangely enough though, the deeper you dig, the smellier your find is.

The first thing you pull out and decide to let your tape-gagged friend get acquainted with is a pair of your younger brother's well worn ankle socks.

Sure, you know you'll find a worse-smelling gag if you keep looking. But you're left genuinely surprised at how strong a smell your fourteen-year old skaterboy-brother left in his socks!

Andrew's reaction doesn't come as a surprise and he immediately starts yelling and screaming in disgust after being forced to take a whiff of young Dustin's stinky old ankle socks.

Satisfied with the look on your prisoner's face, you place your younger brother's worn socks down on the floor and decide to seriously consider them as a potential gag item for the angry mummyboi under your control.

Your next find smells quite a bit stronger.
About ten TIMES stronger!

A smile spreads across your chiseled features as you pull out a pair of your big brother's, ripe and raunchy tube socks.
Yeah, these are definitely Joshua's, you tell yourself.

You give his big, size 13 tube socks a disdainful expression and can't help but notice how absolutely worn out and disgusting they look.
The socks are really BIG and thick. And from the looks of them, you know your brother probably wore these for several weeks before tossing them in here.

You think Andrew might've caught an early whiff of them, 'cause by the time your crumple big Josh's raunchy tube socks together, the kid is already screaming and crying for help beneath his gag.

"Take a whiff of these, man!" you tease him, hovering your brother's socks over the lad's grimacing face before finally bunching them down over his defenseless nose.

The poor twerp fights and struggles, but after a good thirty seconds of holding his breath, he's finally forced to flare his nostrils up inside your brother's giant fuckers.

Mummyboi goes absolutely berserk!

After getting a good whiff of Joshua's worn socks, there's little doubt in your mind that mouthy Andrew is gonna end up choosing your socks over your older brother's. But you still decide to press on and continue digging for lost gems inside the communal laundry basket.

After a bit of rummaging, your search pays off and you end up coming across the absolute SMELLIEST of gags.
Dad's socks.

Joshua's socks smell like crap, but your dad's...your dad's socks are on a level of their own.

The second you pull out those big, fuckin' black nylon dress socks from the hamper, the living room starts smelling of fermenting cheese and nauseating athlete's foot.

"Ugh, god!" you exclaim, crinkling your face up while at the same time pinching your nostrils shut to avoid breathing in the overpowering fumes.

Your dad's HUGE size 15 feet spent WEEKS soaking up and roasting inside those big, putrid socks of his.
The only reason his presence is even bearable in the house is that he keep his shoes on all the time and only takes them off before going to bed.

Being black, they don't look quite as moldy as your own socks and don't look quite as raunchy as your older brother's.
But the unbearable stench and soggy feel of them alone is enough to make you wanna back up and run away.

The big, squishy nylon fucks are crumpled up, moist and smelly as sin!

Andrew's eyes beam wide open and he immediately breaks down into a series of panicked coughs as you pick the socks up with the tips of your fingers and dangle them down, teasingly above his face.
From the intensity and intonation of his screams, you know his horror is genuine.

The smell of your dad's jumbo dress socks is enough to put a horse down.
Sock fetishist or not, poor Andrew doesn't stand a CHANCE against those steamy old, rotten fuckers.

Last but not least, you manage to fish out a pair of underwear that appear to have seen better days.

You're not certain at first, but the sheer SIZE and ripened state of them confirms what you already know to be true.
These monster-ass boxer-briefs can belong to nobody else but your dad.

Your older brother is a big guy, but your dad is even bigger.

His extremely hairy crotch and butt would also explain the frighteningly generous amount of curly pubes and wiry butt hairs stuck inside the smelly fabric.

Your dad is a freakin' giant compared to most men.
He's big, he's buff and he's hairy as FUCK!

From the way he's always walking around in his undies when mum isn't home, you know the man has a really big dong and a huge set of balls.
Even worse is the fact that he seems to wear the same boxers several days in a row and that he's constantly farting and gassing the place up when sitting on the couch and watching TV.

Disgusted and ecstatic about your latest find, you decide to grab your father's enormous boxers before crumpling them up into a huge ball and forcing your friend to take a whiff.

"Here. Sniff my dad's butt!" you tease, pressing the massive wad of cloth down over your helpless victim's protesting face.

Anger is the first thing you denote in young Andrew's smoldering eyes.
But one single whiff of the big man's pube-infested boxers causes the feisty sub's resolve to break down and immediately causes him to tense up and go cross-eyed.

"HHMMMMPPPHH!" he screams, apparently revolted to the highest degree.

You laugh and toss the boxers down to the floor before calling your search off.
Now that you've gathered enough smelly stuff to torment his nostrils with, negotiations for a gag can finally begin.

WHAT DO YOU DO? (ATTENTION: ONLY ONE ANSWER ALLOWED PER USER!)

A - Attempt to coerce him into accepting your teen-skaterboy brother's stinky ankle socks.
B - Attempt to coerce him into accepting your own, heavily-worm, moldy Gildan socks.
C - Attempt to coerce him into accepting one of your big brother's super fat, raunchy old tube socks.
D - Attempt to coerce him into accepting one of your dad's huge, extremely putrid, nylon dress socks.
E - Attempt to coerce him into accepting your dad's absolutely foul-smelling, pube-infested boxer-briefs.
F - Try to do a background check to better determine his tastes and preferences.
G - Other (specify)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

B, please!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
5T3V3N
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 5T3V3N »

C
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I know this won‘t be the winning thing - but I‘ll take E, Master!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Goin with G. Incorporate B, C, and D by taking one of each of these socks, and put a knot through them to form a family cocktail of foot stench! :lol:
Last edited by socjuc 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

A
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

What lovely options! I'll go for the jackpot E
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

A
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

C
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

A please
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Shadesflirty wrote: 4 years agoA please
Buddy! This is the first time you comment on one of my tales since the reboot of the board, two years ago!
Does this mean you're back on the M/M side of things for good?

Miss those days when you used to be one of my best reviewers ;)

Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

E please
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

A lot of people are going for the weakest gag :/ That's sounds... Less fun. I'm hitting D <3
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

C :)
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago
Shadesflirty wrote: 4 years agoA please
Buddy! This is the first time you comment on one of my tales since the reboot of the board, two years ago!
Does this mean you're back on the M/M side of things for good?

Miss those days when you used to be one of my best reviewers ;)
Really Sir? Have I been that tardy? What a disgrace.

Seriously though, The F/M side has slowed down a little, and I’ve always been a fan of yours. The CYOA is intriguing, and I’m (obviously) hoping for a sleeping bag or similar to come up in this story soon.. ;)
NotRowan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NotRowan »

C
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

C
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
zzzz12333211
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zzzz12333211 »

D please!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HURRY UP AND GET YOUR VOTE IN IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO!
A QUICK LOOK AT THE PRELIMINARY RESULTS

A - 5 VOTES (YOUNGER BROTHER'S ANKLE SOCKS)
B - 2 VOTES (MAIN CHARACTER'S CREW SOCKS)
C - 7 VOTES (OLDER BROTHER'S TUBE SOCKS)
D - 4 VOTES (DAD'S NYLON DRESS SOCKS)
E - 3 VOTES (DAD'S WORN BOXERS)

Surprising to say the least!
The first thing I notice while looking at these results is that you guys would prefer the main character using dirty socks other than his own.
The older brother's and the dad's stuff seem to be the most popular, with the second one being disadvantaged by the split vote (between socks vs boxers). The option of using the skaterboy brother's stinky ankle socks also seems to be garnering lots of support.

I'm gonna leave the poll open for the rest of the day.
Remember that you can always change your vote even if you've already voted.

I'll be going over the results again before composing the next chapter.

Tickler1079
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tickler1079 »

I vote A
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

D please
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES