BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED M/M TALE (UPDATE!)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED M/M TALE (UPDATE!)

Post by bondagefreak »

BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED TALE
Below is an experimental step-by-step story in which you will be playing god over the main character and deciding the fate of the victim. Reader participation is crucial and this exercise is designed to stimulate board activity.

As a young sub having spend the last few years browsing around, chatting and reading stories on tugstories.com, you eventually find yourself coming into contact with another young submissive living in a city near you.

The two of you chat on and off for several weeks and you end up spending hours at a time, roleplaying and talking about possible "what if" scenarios. As the weeks go by, Andrew finally reveals his name to you and the two of you end up growing quite fond of each other.

Andrew doesn't like cuffs and ballgags, and luckily enough, neither do you.

Luck finally strikes when your entire family leaves to spend a weekend at the country cottage, leaving you alone at home and allowing you to finally invite your fellow sub over.

Andrew arrives at your place and the two of you hit it off right away.

Even though you're into big dominant guys, the young lad you've been corresponding with these past few months definitely catches your eye.

He's good looking, he's a tad shorter than you and he's also quite talkative and fun to hang around with.

The two of you spend a bit of time talking, gaming and watching TV, until you finally decide to break the ice and get to the meat of things.
After all, you're both avid fans of bondage and you both wanna make the most of this time spent together.

While you'd normally want to be the one being restrained, you decide to be a good host and agree to show the slightly shorter, slightly younger fellow sub what you're capable of.

The two of you spend some time getting ready and after a good hour of work, you've managed to successfully wrap young Andrew up in strong pallet wrap before finally cocooning him from neck to toe, using two jumbo rolls of heavy duty industrial grade duct tape.

The low roaring sound of high quality duct tape echoes across the room while the distinctive smell of the strong adhesive filters up into your nostrils.

The adrenaline is pumping through your veins, but even so, you can't help but stop to snap a few pics of your friend during the taping up process. Here's one of them:

Impressed with the tightness of your work, Andrew spends the next ten minutes lying on the living room floor, struggling to break free from the extremely tight duct tape prison you've managed to wrap him up in.

He never imagined anything could be so restrictive, and you never imagined you'd have so much fun taping your fellow sub up.

As Andrew spends more time futilely worming around on the living floor, you can't help but think he'd look even better with a gag on.
As tempting as the thought may be, you can't help but recall the few instances when he actually interrupted a role-play to let you know he wasn't into smelly gags and whatnot.

You've read a ton of stories involving non-consensual gags, and even participated on the sockgag and underwear-gag questionnaires posted by Sir Bondagefreak. But no matter how hard you tried to get your friend to warm up to those super humiliating gags you were so fond of, young Andrew's taste failed to evolve.

As more time goes by, it becomes clear to you that your neatly packaged mummy-boi isn't going anywhere.
Even more exciting is the fact that his proneness to talking seems to be bringing out the tiny bit of "Dom Spirit" contained in you.

The more you hear him talk, the more you come to the conclusion that your tightly mummified friend deserves a gag.
And with everything from his toes to his neck being wrapped up in layer upon layer of wide, sticky duct tape, you know he wont be able to do a thing to defend himself!

WHAT DO YOU DO? (ONLY ONE ANSWER ALLOWED PER USER!)

A - Grab the roll of heavy duty duct tape with the intent of taping his face up.
B - Kick your shoes off with the intent of gagging him with the socks on your feet.
C - Leave the room and head to your bedroom in the hopes of finding a suitable gag.
D - Leave the room and head to your older brother's bedroom in the hopes of finding a suitable gag.
E - Leave the room and head to your younger brother's bedroom in the hopes of finding a suitable gag.
F - Leave the room and head to your dad's bedroom in the hopes of finding a suitable gag.
G - Leave the room and head to the family's communal dirty laundry basket in the hopes of finding a suitable gag.
H - Leave the room and head to the garage in the hopes of finding a suitable gag.
I - Other (specify)
Last edited by bondagefreak 3 years ago, edited 15 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Wow, what a brilliant idea. Choose your own adventure stories are a big weakness of mine and one that multiple people can join is bound to be a fun ride. As for my answer, I'll go with:

G

If Andrew doesn't like smelly gags, maybe I can search through the laundry basket and find some socks or underwear that don't reek that much, haha.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

B

Cool idea. :P
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I'm going to go with G. Let's see what you come up with :twisted:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Brilliant interactive idea!

hmmm G gives you the most probability for choice (unless laundry was just done) and B is a solid choice so you know what you will give Andrew. Since he is not a fan, I will play it safe, I will introduce him to this scene with choice B :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

B
Last edited by Sockbound1234 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Love your story
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

A
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

G
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

B!
Blakenome1999
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blakenome1999 »

A
I’m young and impressionable, I need someone to guide me through this world... preferably on a leash... and then tie me up afterwords... or before... and I guess a gag could be used as well... :D
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

A!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
JayMoe
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JayMoe »

What a fun idea!

Voting for B, get ready for that freshly worn sock gag poor boy.
Flapple
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Flapple »

A!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

I. Grab that clear plastic bag and get ready for round 1 of breath control.
kiwi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by kiwi »

blackbound wrote: 4 years ago I. Grab that clear plastic bag and get ready for round 1 of breath control.
My vote is A, but I second!
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

C. Find some tasty, but not too smelly, underwear. Maybe the jock you're wearing right now... 😏
Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

Hey, now this seems to be more up my alley in terms of content... so I'll come out of hiding (a rarity, I know) to vote for A. I'm always a nice guy and I believe consent is key. He definitely needs a gag, and plenty of tape should do it, even if his mouth isn't stuffed!
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Let’s go with B and assume our skater has some foot cleanliness issues
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

Fantastic premise, Bondagefreak, and can't wait to see where you take this! Agreed, DeeperThanRed, CYOA is catnip for me.

I've gotta go for H, the garage -- partially because it could lead to some fun options, but also, weirdly, I'm kind of rooting for Andrew to get a gag he won't totally hate. (I may be in a minority, though...)
StealthAlex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StealthAlex »

B !
~~ I can feel them coming in my mouth tonight ~~
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

B
NotRowan