BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED M/M TALE (UPDATE!)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

rotkaepple wrote: 4 years ago E - you really need to confront him with his tumblr. You believed his fear to be genuine, but you have also his tumblr. Don't risk the trust but pressing forward.
Voting E for this reason. Which is written better than my original.
BlueZephyr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BlueZephyr »

I prefer A actually
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Definitely D :D
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

C please ! Great story by the way, the idea of putting the community « to work » is really smart.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Alright, guys. A special thanks for the huge number of votes this time around.
With Harlequinn22 having messaged me to change his vote from A to D and Whitestorm and Mitchelaiden's votes joining the mix, I've tallied up the final results and will be publishing part 9 very shortly.

D and C both got tons of support and option A also had fair number of votes going for it.
I also heard the E voters loud and clear, and will be doing my best to give everyone a piece of the pie before the end of this little adventure.

Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED TALE
YOUR TOP THREE CHOICES IN ORDER OF POPULARITY
D - 10 VOTES
C - 9 VOTES
E - 6 VOTES

"So, sub_boi18..." you start off, slowing making your way off the couch and over towards your friend, until you're looming down directly over his hopelessly mummified form. He's wrapped up from foot to neck and stuck there; helpless and at your mercy, with virtually no way to defend himself.

"This guy I'm chatting with, AFO1sniffer, he seems to know you quite well." you chuckle, smiling devilishly as you take position over your prisoner and sit yourself down on top of his chest.

Andrew doesn't say anything at first, but he doesn't need to.
His face, or rather, the look on his face gives you all the info you need.
The mere mention of his forum buddy is apparently enough to make the kid uneasy!

"I asked him about you...told him about this little dilemma I'm faced with." you continue, speaking more for your own benefit than for your friend's. "And you know what he told me?"

"No, bro. Just cut to the chase, already!" Andrew grunts, putting on a stoic expression and attempting to bluff his way out of this.

"Take a guess." you chuckle, unable to stop the mischievous grin from expanding across your face.

"Dude...I dunno! Now cut it out." the nervous teen growls, sounding more and more worried by the second.

By his reaction, you can tell he's already on to you.
He probably knows his secret's out, but can't risk opening up about it in case you're bluffing.

"He told me about your Tumblr, man! Been looking at in for the past five minutes now." you cry out, unable to stop yourself from laughing at your friend's expense.

"Uggh...fuck." you hear the young man's curse beneath his breath.

"So as a penalty for making me put up with your whole I-don't-like-socks-act...I'm keeping you taped up for as long as I like and I also get to stuff your mouth with the smelliest sock in this house." you chuckle, scooting forward onto your friend's upper chest and using your thighs and knees to wedge his head firmly in place.

"Aww come on, bro!" Andrew cries out, struggling as best he can and trying his best not to laugh or giggle at the seriousness of your verdict.

"You had this coming, pal!" you tell him, right before grabbing your dad's HUGE and absolutely FOUL-SMELLING nylon dress sock from off the living room floor.

Your prisoner lets out a final grunt before contorting his face up into a genuine grimace and surrendering himself to another bout of futile struggling.

"Dude...ugh! That thing fuckin' REEKS!" he cries out, crinkling his nose up and squinting his eyes shut as a subconscious means to try and escape.

"Haha! I know it does. My dad has a serious foot odour problem and he doesn't change his socks very often. These nylon fucks have been soaking up and ROTTING on his feet all week now. Here, see for yourself." you chuckle, crumpling the enormous size 15 US dress sock into a ball and pressing the resulting bundle down over your buddy's mouth and nose.

"Nnnmmpphh!" Andrew screams and protests, closing his mouth tight and struggling to free his head from in between your thighs and knees.

He fails of course, and before long the kid's nostrils end up flaring inside the hairy construction worker's, giant, rotten, putrid old sock.

"That's right, bitch. Sniff my dad's toes!" you laugh, getting into the spirit of things and slowly coming to terms with the dominant role you're playing.

Your prisoner lets out a revolted scream and his eyes go WIDE in horror before suddenly narrowing down on the incredibly strong-smelling, nausea-inducing sock.

"Any last words?" you ask, pulling the dreadfully pungent, cheese-infested wad from the panicked teen's face.

The kid is visibly terrified, but you can tell he's trying to come up with some sort of response.
His face is caught halfway between revulsion and excitement.

Deep down inside, you know he's living out one of his biggest fantasies.

"Wait 'till I get outta this...I'm SO gonna make you pay!" the cocooned lad suddenly growls, struggling inside his duct tape cocoon and furrowing his brow to express a desire for revenge.

You simply laugh, knowing there's no way in HELL he'll be able to escape this over-the-top duct tape mummification.

"Yeah, yeah. All talk, no action." you taunt, clenching you thighs closer together and grabbing the helpless mummy-boy's short hair with one hand.

"You can threaten me ALL you want and you can tell me all about this "big revenge" plan of yours...but I'm afraid you'll be doing so from beneath my dad's sock. Now open up. You're getting some company in there."

At that point, you expect Andrew to put up a fight. But surprisingly enough, the kid just crinkles his nose up and glares up at you with a look that promises serious revenge.

Then, without warning, the kid just narrows his eyes down on the enormous bundle of smelly old sock, and opens his mouth up as a sign of surrender.

Ecstatic at your helpless victim's newfound sense of cooperation, you happily cram the huge wad of squishy, sweat-socked nylon into his talkative mouth, and watch as his lips bulge out and struggle to cope with the intruding fabric.

Even though the idea of cramming a second sock in there is more than a little tempting, you know there's no way to actually make that work.
Your father's big, black, sweaty fucker is HUGE, and even though the sock itself is relatively thin and squishy, the size of it alone is MORE than your friend's gaping mouth can handle.

After all, Andrew's a small kid, and your dad has the biggest, widest, absolute SMELLIEST size 15 feet you've ever seen!

Looks like mummy-boy won't be making any threats after all! Haha!

WHAT DO YOU DO? (ATTENTION: ONLY ONE ANSWER ALLOWED PER USER!)

A - Secure your prisoner's mouth up with some heavy duty, construction-grade duct tape.
B - Secure your prisoner's mouth up with the extra-wide, super sticky army green tape.
C - Other (specify)

Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

B
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

C. - cleave gag him with the other sock so he has to smell them both

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'll try my chance and say C: use a cup muzzle to force Andrew smell the other sock.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

B
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

B! :3
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Can I combine A and B?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

squirrel wrote: 4 years ago Can I combine A and B?
Nope, Sorry bro.
But don't worry, this is only for securing the sock in.

We're not at the head-wrapping stage yet, if that's what you're worried about 8-)
Gonna take this nice and slow so we can have as much fun as possible with this.

The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

B please
ryguy98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryguy98 »

Awesome addition - I got B!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 4 years ago I'll try my chance and say C: use a cup muzzle to force Andrew smell the other sock.
Volobond wrote: 4 years ago C. - cleave gag him with the other sock so he has to smell them both
I like these C's. I like the sound of both of these :roll:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

socjuc wrote: 4 years ago
DeeperThanRed wrote: 4 years ago I'll try my chance and say C: use a cup muzzle to force Andrew smell the other sock.
Volobond wrote: 4 years ago C. - cleave gag him with the other sock so he has to smell them both
I'll vote for their C as well!
luiggi87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luiggi87 »

GoBucks wrote: 4 years ago
socjuc wrote: 4 years ago
I'll vote for their C as well!
Me too!
jammer212
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jammer212 »

I'll vote for b please
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BONDAGEFREAK'S INTERACTIVE ILLUSTRATED TALE
YOUR TOP THREE CHOICES IN ORDER OF POPULARITY
B - 10 VOTES
C - 5 VOTES
A - 0 VOTES

PLEASE NOTE THAT TWO ANSWERS PER USER WILL BE ALLOWED FOR THIS ROUND!

Getting the sock inside Andrew's mouth turned out to be quite a bit more difficult than you had planned.
Much like your typical nylon dress sock, your dad's heavily-worn black work sock is pretty stretchy, thin and easy to compress.
You have no problem squashing the bacteria-infested, sweat-soaked fabric into a ball. But as soon as the compressed bundle breaches past Andrew's lips and emerges into his oral cavity, it just swells back up and stuffs every nook, cranny and cubic micron of space inside the young man's mouth.

Picking your friend's head up off the floor with one hand and using your other hand to push the rest of the fabric past his lips, you find yourself greatly amused by the fact that Andrew's cheeks are now bulging out rather fiercely.

"Mmmpphh" the kid cries out, probably in an attempt to let you know his gag is too big.

"Shhhhh! No complaining, prisoner. There's still more sock to go. Now open up." you order, undeterred by the boy's heavily muffled plea.

Andrew responds with an even more desperate cry for help, but you just order him to be quiet and continue using your fingers to push the remainder of the fabric inside his cavity.

The kid isn't able to close his mouth or bring his lips together, but that's alright.
You know that once the tape's in place, he won't be able to push the stuffing out even if he tries.

Surprisingly enough, aside from the short bout of struggling and groaning, Andrew isn't putting up much of a fight.

Maybe you shouldn't be all that surprised...
By the expression on his face, it looks as though the kid's losing brain cells by the second!

His eyes look like they've seen a ghost and you swear his skin tone looks tad greener than usual.
Poor Andrew's never dealt with socks this bad, and from the looks of it, he's not enjoying the taste very much.

Unfortunately for him, you kinda like the idea of your own dad's sock being used to stop the twink from calling for help.

Given how unreceptive and dismissive your father is regarding complaints about his socks and foot odour, you somehow get the feeling that he'd be laughing his ass off if he knew one of his socks was being used as a gag right now.

Besides, revolted or not, Andrew wouldn't hesitate to use those socks on you if your roles were reversed.
The thought of that alone takes care of easing down your guilty conscience.

As soon as you lower your friend's head down and extend your arm to grab the roll of tape, the feisty brat starts fighting back and pushing his gag out.

"Haha! Tryin' to give me trouble, are you?" you tease, quickly placing your index and middle fingers in between the kid's gaping lips and pushing the escaping fabric back in where it belongs.

For the next thirty seconds or so, a veritable tug-o-war ensues, with Andrew desperately trying to push the stuffing out and you cutting his every effort down by pushing the intolerably odorous cloth right back in.

Your prisoner appears beside of himself with disgust by that point, and your keen senses easily pick up a growing sentiment of frustration.
You recognise that look. You've experienced it once before, when your older brother tied you up and gagged you against your will.

The boy can't use his hands to free his mouth, and his speech is being muffled out and held hostage by the absolute SMELLIEST of gags!

Said plainly, Andrew is experiencing what it actually means to be gagged.

"Mmmhhgg....mmmggghhph!"

"You got somethin' to say, kiddo?" you ask, 'causing the heavily mummified teen to cry out anew.

"Mmmmrrrpphh! Mmggghph...ugghhmph!"

"Didn't your mother ever teach you not to talk with your mouth full?" you tease, instantly chuckling at your own cleverness.

Andrew is not laughing.
"Mmmgghh...ugggmphh!" he cries out, glaring up at you with eyes that could kill.

"Sorry, buddy. Whatever you're tryin' to say, it's gonna have to wait." you tell him, ripping a ten-inch long strip of the super sticky green stuff before putting the roll down and aligning the strip over your prisoner's heavily-stuffed mouth.

Once that thing touches skin, it's becomes a pain to take off.
So you decide to keep his head still by clamping your thighs and knees on both sides of his face...that way you won't end up accidentally blocking his nostrils when you press the tape down.

"Sorry buddy..." you quickly apologise. "I can't have you pushing your gag out, and since you've got such a big, fuckin' mouth, I have no choice but to use this motherfuckin' crazy ass tape on you."

Andrew is forced to lie still as you hover the extra-wide piece of dark green adhesive over his mouth, and he can't help but whimper in defeat as the dreaded thing clamps down over the entirety of his lower face, from one ear to the other.

The enormous, unbearably putrid sock in his mouth, combined with the unremovable, extra wide strip of army green tape can only spell one thing for the mummified lad. Defeat!

"Mmgggphh!"

"There. Nice and quiet." you say with a smile. "And since you threatened me with revenge a bit earlier, I'm gonna have to keep you bundled up like this for a lot longer than planned...for my own safety of course."

Upon hearing those words, Andrew stars raging and screaming beneath his gag!
It's a hopeless endeavour though, and no matter how valiant his efforts protest are, the lad keeps cashing in defeat after defeat.

Unfortunately for Andrew, the bump at his crotch seems to have grown substantially since the last time you checked.
Something tells you he's having a LOT more fun than he's letting on...

"That sock giving you trouble, bro?" you ask, unable to stop yourself from teasing your friend even further.

"Mmgggpph....uuggh...uuuugggmmmphf!" comes his very timely, angry response.

"Haha, yeah I bet it is." you instantly laugh, picking your dad's other sock up with the tips of your fingers and waving your other hand in front of your face.

"Pewww-weee! Man, how can you survive with that THING inside your mouth?!" you cry out, nearly doubling over with laughter at your own friend's expense. "I just took my dad's socks out of the hamper like five minutes ago and the entire living room now smells like crap!"

*Sniff Sniff*

"Ugh, god! Stinks like fuckin' cheese and eggs in here!"

The worst part of it is; the room actually DOES smell like rotting cheese and eggs.
Andrew is definitely smelling it, but you bringing it to his attention and you complaining about it is what really drove him to the edge.

"Mmmpphh! Uggmph! Mppphhgggphff!" he cries out, angry and horrified at the fact that he's being forced to chew and suck on some big, hairy dude's extremely foul-smelling dress sock.

But with everything from his ankles to his neck wrapped in a SHIT-TON of heavy-duty duct tape, you know he has no other option than to just lie there and take it.

Were it not for the sizeable bump bellow the silver mummy's waistline, you'd have never known he was having such fun.

WHAT DO YOU DO? (ATTENTION: TWO ANSWERS ALLOWED PER USER THIS TURN!)

A - Take his ankle socks off and start tickling him on his bare soles.
B - Get him to try and talk, by asking him questions and taunting him verbally.
C - Smother his nostrils and focus on some breathplay.
D - Force him to sniff your musty Gildan socks.
E - Force him to sniff your skaterboy-brother's stinky ankle socks.
F - Force him to sniff your older brother's super smelly tube socks.
G - Force him to sniff your dad's other work sock.
H - Force him to sniff your dad's musky old Calvin Klein boxers.
I - Rub his hard-on through the layers of duct tape.
J - Continue with the mummification (duct tape his feet up)
K - Continue with the mummification (duct tape his face up)
L - Continue with the mummification (duct tape his feet AND face up)
M - Other (specify)
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

luiggi87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by luiggi87 »

Definitely G for me and A as the other option
Last edited by luiggi87 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic