DOUBLY KIDNAPPED V-AGE OF AGE(m/f)(M/FF)(M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

DOUBLY KIDNAPPED V-AGE OF AGE(m/f)(M/FF)(M/F)

Post by Amm1973es »

DOUBLY KIDNAPPED V-AGE OF AGE
This story is pure fiction and any resemblance to reality is pure chance, it includes DiD and bondage elements ... so if you are susceptible to these types of stories, do not continue reading.
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -
CHAPTER 01
For this last part we have preferred to narrate it by ourselves, instead of giving the witness to the writer of the previous ones. I hope you like this change and enjoy the same as with the previous of our experiences.
-------------------------------------------------- -----
I think it is only fair that Judith begin the story and briefly explain what happened after the Halloween incident in the town, as she is the one who can provide more information about it. I never saw our captor again after that night, when I woke up in the morning ... the old house was without police vehicles around and still waiting to find the man ... I quickly dressed in the cheerleader costume of the night above and ran to ring the bell, waiting for him to open the door.

- It's me, Judith, are you still in the bag? .- I shouted desperately at the door when it did not open.

I even waited a few minutes, before having to admit that she was already empty and had left without saying goodbye to me. I returned downcast to the house where we were staying, my sister had also woken up and was waiting for me in the living room

"There was no one in the house anymore." I said sadly.

My sister hugged me to comfort me, while saying in my ear

- She did it with that note, sister, she is a good man and surely she was afraid that something inappropriate would happen if you saw each other a second time.- My sister told me.

I knew that I had to agree with him, even so that did not console me for the great emptiness that invaded me at that time. Not wanting to talk too much, I packed my bags and went back to the bus station, both dressed in shorts, short-sleeved T-shirts and cloth slippers; Little did I bother to observe how we still attracted the gaze of the local boys, the visit to that town had left me a bittersweet taste when I met who could be my ideal partner and at the same time be unattainable for the moment. I hardly spoke to my sister on the way back and Phil picked us up and it didn't take long for me to notice that something was happening and ask about it.

- Sisters things! We have quarreled over a nonsense and now she feels guilty about it.- My sister said to cover me as I was unable to respond.

- Don't worry Judith about things like that, it's normal for you to do it and you shouldn't give it more importance.- She said putting our suitcases in the trunk.

Whether or not we convinced her with that explanation ... she did not show it all the way back to our house, there our parents were waiting for us and they welcomed us with a succulent meal.

As expected when we went back to high school, the boy with whom I had a relationship, turned out to be uncomfortable with my tastes and we ended up cutting. I closed in on any other, and even so fate wanted me to start another shortly after turning 17 with another boy who promised more than the previous one. Although an unforeseen event when he invited me to his house, it caused the thing to be cut short just two months after they started dating.

- So, is this your room? .- I said examining it.

"That's right," she said, narrowing the door. "Don't be afraid ... I want to show you something and it's something delicate."

I watched as she went to her closet and took out some bags containing ... "ropes and handkerchiefs" ... trying to look serene, I saw how she left them on the bed and showed me some with fear that someone might enter the room.

- I do not know if you are familiar with bondage, it is a fetish of mine and I think you should know it before we delve into our relationship- He said something embarrassed

He looked at me for a while, afraid of my answer and in the end I gave him my answer.

- Mine in part, I am attracted to what is called DID and in part it is also a bondage light.- I responded showing perhaps too much joy to find someone with similar tastes.

But the magic of the moment was broken by her subsequent response.

- I consider myself dominant and I am looking for a submissive, from the beginning I liked you as well as I thought you had a certain weakness for these issues.

Judith showed her disappointment when she heard him and sat on the bed, the boy quickly understood what was happening and put the bag back in the closet before reopening the door fully and sitting next to her.

"What happened? You seemed happy when you saw the bag." He asked curiously.

- Until you said the word "submissive" everything was going well ... I can't please you to that point, although I am attracted to DID ... and as I mentioned, there is some bondage in it.- I answered something sad.

- I understand ... in that case I will understand that you do not want to continue the relationship, now knowing this.

- We can always do a session if you feel like it, you're a good boy and I trusted you.- She proposed.

- I'm not interested in Judith, you're also a good girl and I don't want us both to create false illusions by continuing with something that would have an expiration date. It is better that we both follow our paths, it has been a pleasure to have met you and I regret this end.- He told me sadly.

I put my hand on his shoulder to comfort him a bit, before getting out of bed.

- I'm sorry about this too! And I insist that we say goodbye with a session. It will be less sad for both of us and I also need her. - Judith asked.

The boy looked at me, we had both come directly from school, so we were still wearing our school uniforms. And without a doubt it was a great temptation to tie me up like this dressed, our uniform now consisted of a blue polo shirt, a short plaid skirt and the shoes or socks were to be chosen by us, I was wearing short socks and black and white shoes.

- Okay, if you can wait ten minutes, my
parents will go out to work and I'll tell them you're staying
study with me a bit. They will not return until
seven thirty or so.

Although she studied at the same institute, her family was
much less affluent and they couldn't afford staff
in the house, so the two of them would be left alone.

- I think it's a great plan, I'll call my parents and tell them
I will also say- I said excited.

The freedom given to my sister and me after
turning 17 changed a lot, and in part because they both
they saw us as very responsible for our age.

Although I had barely made use of that privilege,
Unlike my sister who soon used it to
I suspect to do some sessions with her boyfriend.

When I called, my mother said that something suspicious consented to
my request, I hung up and sat on the bed to wait for Bill.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A long time ago I published the first and second part of this story in the fiction part for everyone, this is the last that I will write of this series and I included a somewhat stronger content.
If you are interested I will continue with her publishing the rest of the chapters.
The translation is done with GT, I am sorry if something is not understood very well.
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.