Abducted Abs (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Abducted Abs (M/M)

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This is my attempt at trying something new. Not sure how it turned out but I hope you'll enjoy it!

Manuel should've kept an eye on his phone.

He was a frequenter at his local gym and the long hours he spent there earned him a remarkable body with thick tights and bulging pectorals, both coated with dark hair. He had a comely face and was careful to keep his body proportional so he was quite a looker. He genuinely enjoyed building his muscles and keeping his body in good shape. So even if his looks drew a lot of attention, he didn't pay staring eyes any mind.

Until he attracted the wrong kind of attention one day.

When he wasn't looking, a geeky guy in the gym named Dexter quickly hacked his phone, downloading an app that he programmed for special occasions.

Slipping it back on before returning to bench presses, Manuel didn't notice anything unusual about his playlist. However, the secret app was already at work, filling Latin stud's mind with subconscious suggestions.

Not knowing why, he worked out a lot more than usual that day until his whole body got sore and his clothes were soaked in sweat, listening to the same songs on repeat. On his way out, he saw a lean boy who looked like a college student winking at him. Manuel shook his head, chuckling to himself. He wasn't interested in cocky twinks. In his car, he put on his headphones back and kept playing his work out music.

At home, Manuel stripped out of his dirty clothes and spent a long time cleaning himself in the shower. However, instead of slipping into something comfortable, he fished around in his closet to find the tightest pair of underwear he owned and put the red briefs he located on along with fresh socks.

He unlocked his front door and sent a text message to a number he didn't know. All he could think was how tired he was after all that working out and he needed a good sleep.

Slipping on his headphones, he sat on his bed and closed his eyes, letting the music wash his thoughts away.

tumblr_fb040f99e711c377647e2d037031b843_3132b590_1280.jpg

An hour later, Dexter, the geeky college student, entered from the open front door, making himself at home. Whistling, he found Manuel sitting at the exact same position as before, still like a statue aside from the light heaves of his chest and pulsing bulge in his briefs.

Dexter removed the phone cord but left the headphones on. "I was going to come earlier but finding your home from the address you sent me was harder than I thought. You're lucky it didn't take me longer or my app would've burned your brain. Now, wake up." Manuel opened his eyes but didn't react to the young man standing over him.

"I must congratulate myself, I didn't expect this to work so well on my first try. Anyway, let's wrap my present. Open up."

While Dexter picked up two sweaty socks he removed earlier, Manuel obediently opened his lips and let them be stuffed between them. With his gag reflex artificially removed, he easily took two dirty long socks into his mouth, cheeks bulging with the enormous filling inside them.

After that, Dexter picked a roll of black athletic tape, plastering it over Manuel's lips and winding it around his head at least eight times. Then, more tape was wrapped over the bodybuilder's immobile form, gradually binding him.

When Dexter was done with him, Manuel's fists were taped into little balls and his forearms were tied securely behind his back. Along with the bonds around his shoulder, his strong arms were rendered useless. The tape around his torse stuck his chest out, making his pecs bulge even more. His legs were connected to each other at ankles and above and below knees. The nightstand by the bed also had a black sleeping mask over it, so Dexter used it to blindfold the hunk. Combined with his headphones, Manuel's sight, hearing, and speaking abilities were taken away from him and he couldn't even move a muscle.

Of course, Manuel wasn't a regular man and he could break away from even the sturdy roll of tape surrounding him so Dexter made use of his hypnotic control over the muscled stud. He removed the headphones temporarily just long enough to whisper one word into Manuel's ear:

"Struggle."

Immediately, Manuel awoke from his trance and after a minute of confusion, he realized the situation he was in. Dexter laughed as Manuel thrash around like a beached fish, muscles contorting to force an opening and moans of frustration muffled by the socks in his mouth.

Manuel had no idea about what happened! He was just resting his eyes and suddenly he was trussed up like a turkey and there was a foul-smelling piece of fabric in his mouth. He couldn't even see or hear but he could feel someone was standing near him and that scared him. Worst of all, he was rock hard inside his underpants for some reason and it wouldn't go away.

Dexter's programming made sure that Manuel was just weak enough to not break free himself.

"I should've brought popcorn," Dexter joked, watching the bound man's struggles for a little longer. This was the hottest thing he's ever seen in his life and he couldn't wait to get his hands on that mouth-watering body but first, he had to prepare for his stay. From Manuel's various social media accounts, he informed his friends and employer that he had a bad cold and he won't be able to get out of his house for a few days.

With that out of the way, he pounced Manuel, getting a surprised yelp from him. With all the writhing, bound, beefy, hairy, suntan body under him, Dexter lost all his inhibition and started to play with the Latin hunk. Due to all the mental limits placed upon him, Manuel couldn't use his full strength to buck the nerdy guy off himself. All his firm, strong muscles were good for was pleasuring Dexter as he fondled the gym rat's body.

And pleasuring himself Dexter did. He sucked on Manuel's nipples, squeezed his buttocks, slapped his abs and frotted his erection to the bulge on bodybuilder's briefs. He brought the other man on to the edge of release multiple times, only held back by the hypnotic restraints.

Over the course of the week, Dexter played with Manuel during the day, entertaining himself with the bound hunk. At nights, gym rat was forced to listen to newly coded, more sophisticated messages Dexter prepared.

Dexter left Manuel's personality intact (because what was the fun of playing with an empty doll) but installed a number of commands into his mind. Manuel was free to live his own life and he only had vague memories of a home invasion. However with a simple text message, Dexter could get the muscle god kneeled for him, ready to be tied up and gagged.

As far as Dexter concerned, Manuel was just a toy to the young genius's whims from now on.

THE END
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Johnsnow
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Johnsnow »

Great idea for a story and very well written!
Charmides
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Charmides »

DTR, I couldn't be more impressed. On top of the fact that this is a great story (you've definitely given me a new fantasy), you've been incredibly prolific lately! Don't go too hard on yourself, but personally, I'm always excited to see new material from you. We're all very glad to have you around.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Absolutely awesome! Would love to have a hunk ready for me whenever I wanted! I'm absolutely loving the stories you've come out with!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Your comments really made my day guys, thanks a lot.
Charmides wrote: 4 years agoDTR, I couldn't be more impressed. On top of the fact that this is a great story (you've definitely given me a new fantasy), you've been incredibly prolific lately! Don't go too hard on yourself, but personally, I'm always excited to see new material from you. We're all very glad to have you around.
You're making me blush, this must be one of the best compliments I've ever got. (especially the part about giving you a new fantasy, haha)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Great story, I'm really enjoying the stories you posted, keep up the good work, you're an amazing writer
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

Dang, glad I stumbled upon this.
Am I surprised that a DTR story is great? No.
But am I surprised at how well you handled this concept? Yes, even with my high opinion of you.

The surrealness of the premise is totally swept away by the good pacing and excellent writing, and you beautifully paint a picture of the scene, that gives so much, but FILLS the mind with fantasies.

Top notch, give yerself a back pat, haha
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic