Girls only in this story. (vote for each chapter) (F+/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

This is so good. Love the writing and the characters.

Whilst the others are appealing. I gotta go for A
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Hard choice, Morgan has faced a lot of cruelty already, but E is a boring and predictable. B is a decent option, but my vote goes to D
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I’ll go with option B as well because it does seem the most interesting of all the choices.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

C again :)
ChelseaEevee
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ChelseaEevee »

Great chapter, my vote is C.
soldier1289
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by soldier1289 »

I'm going to go with A
YugoSK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by YugoSK »

E
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

My vote is C please
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

You’re making these choices so good that it’s always hard to just pick one.....I think that c is the most exciting this time though.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

C from me. Three girls tied up by one. :)
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

Even though it seems that C has already won, I'm still going to vote E.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

A for me - thinking Morgan's education needs further exploration!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Very enjoyable story so far! I think some sort of combination of A and B is in order. Morgan needs to explore her new found interest in bondage.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

C. Quite close that one. I prefer to give three plus choices everytime, gives more options for you all to pick from, more diversity going forwards.

My choice would've been D. I'm happy for C, because we get more tied up girls, but I loved the idea of Luna tied by a still gagged (because no key) Morgan.

Writing now. Thanks everyone for sticking with me x
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

My pleasure X
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

I really hope Abby puts away Luna and Echo to get some alone time with Morgan. Can’t wait for the next part.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Morgan.

It's approaching midnight when I hear the sound of a key card clicking open my rooms lock, that small noise signalling my captors return.

I'm still tightly bound to my bed, the harness gag is still tightly strapped to my face, it's ball forcing my jaws open. Nothing has changed there. Even had I escaped the ropes Echo has the key to the small padlock at the back of my head, where the harness buckles. But I'd of worried about that once I was actually able to climb off the bed and dress myself. Long hours kept stretched out, all my muscles taut, has kept me weak. I still feel drained, to the point that my attempts at freedom were all short and half hearted, lacking in effort. I'm resigned to my fate, which I can no longer see, because the black of Echos monster strap on has blended into the overall darkness of the room, but I know it's still over there, just waiting for any one of the three goths who tied me up to pick it up and use it on my helpless body.

Part of me is still actually looking forward to being fucked and abused to who knows what degree by them. It's a part I never knew existed, a part that might never of emerged had I not been forcibly hogtied by Echo. It sits in the pit of my stomach now, halfway between my naked breasts and my exposed pussy, occasionally wandering either up or down, causing one of those more sensitive parts of me to tingle and throb. As I see the door being pushed open the tingle becomes an explosion of butterflies, I'm suddenly scared and nervous and excited, all at once.

What I don't expect is for an argument to walk in.

"Fucks sake Luna." Echo bangs the door open, stomping inside. "You're killing my buzz."
"Good." Luna follows her in, slamming the door closed. "Mines gone, s' only fair." As soon as Echo flips the room light on I can see the tear, it's huge, running from the left shoulder diagonally down Lunas front, ending just above her Denim shorts. Her fishnet bodysuit is ruined. Added to which her bikini top bra is missing. The two girls completely ignore me, instead standing in the middle of the room, face to face, talking too loudly and making way too many hand gestures.

"Why'd you have to rip it anyway?" Luna asks, tugging at the tear. "I didn't." Echo shakes her head. "I keep telling you, it was Jade."
"It was you." Luna points, accusing. "I like Jade." She shakes her head way too hard. "Jade wouldn't. We're besties."
"Jade hates you." Echo, clearly repeating herself for at least the fifth time from her calm yet annoyed tone. "It was Jade."
"I know what Jade looks like!"
"Are you sure?" Echo gestures down at herself. "I'm not black. It was Jade for fucks sake." Luna shakes her head, her drunk brain denying yet again what sounds to me a very reasonable point. As she does though she finally catches sight of me. A huge grin splits her face. "Oh wow." She exclaims, pointing at me. "I forgot we had a toy tonight."

Echo looks over too, nodding. "S' right." She slurs, nodding. "I'm gunna fuck her til she screams."
"Uh uh." Luna gives Echo a gentle push. "I'm gunna fuck her little pussy first." She points at me again, and then at the strap on. "Jus let me put my cock on pretty tied up girl. I'm coming." Which makes Echo giggle, which makes Luna giggle too, and just like that it appears the girls are friends again.

"A drink." Echo declares, opening her bottom drawer and pulling out a half finished bottle of Smirnoff. "Yes fucking please." Luna nods, taking the bottle. She downs over half of what's left, before, on the third attempt, managing to pass Echo back the vodka. Luna grins at me. "Right." She takes several tottering steps towards the strap on. "Time to fuck." Reaching the wall she leans against it, and burps loudly. "Gunna do so....so much....f....fucking." With that Luna slides gently down the wall, collapsing into a snoring pile on the floor.

"Lightweight." Tuts Echo, taking a long swing herself, before putting the bottle down. "Hey." She taps Luna with her foot. "Hey. Thought you wanted to fuck the girl?" She waves a hand in my direction. Luna doesn't even stir. "Hey." Echo tries again, leaning in close. "Are you dead?" Her face is inches away from Lunas at this point, when the sleeping drunk suddenly let's out a huge fluff as her body muscles relax. Echo stumbles back in surprise, half falling over as she does. "Shit." She exclaims from the floor, before laughing. She looks over at Luna, then at her drawer unit. "Be a shame to waste the opportunity." She tells herself, climbing to her feet, fetching supplies.

She strips Luna before tying her, removing the sleeping girls boots first, then her shorts, and lastly her torn bodysuit. This leaves Luna in just a tiny black and white striped thong, and her metal collar. "Well." She comments to a snoring Luna. "You were kinda naked anyway." She giggles at that, flicking at an exposed nipple. Luna doesnt even flinch, so Echo continues. She uses an armbinder on Lunas top half, something I've never seen before. A shiny black sleeve encases Lunas arms, narrowing as it nears her wrists, it covers her from the armpits down, trapping her hands inside too. Black cord crisscrosses the top, allowing Echo to tighten the armbinder, forcing Lunas arms together behind her back, keeping them sealed in. Two belts complete the device. Each one begins under the armpit, before crossing above Lunas breasts, forming an X on her collarbone as they each head towards the opposite shoulder, over the shoulder the belts are then buckled up on top of the armbinder. Echo, just as with the laces, pulls these belts tight, making it near impossible for Luna to wriggle her arms free, once she wakes up anyway. She gags Luna too, with a huge black ball, easily bigger then the one forced in my mouth, but with only one strap. Lastly come the padlocks, just for good measure. Echo uses three, one on the gag, and two on the armbinder, one per shoulder buckle. She stands up, and puts the keys on her drawer unit, reaching for the ceiling and yawning as she does.

"Mmmm." Echo comments, sitting down on her bed, reaching a hand out towards me where I'm still laying bound and gagged. "I guess s' up to me to fuck you huh?" She yawns again, stretching and covering her mouth. "Yep." She nods. "Sssssso much fucking." She lays down, yawning again. A hand comes up off the bed, giving me a half wave. "Tomorrow football girl." Echos hand drops back down, and she begins snoring too.

I lay there in a kind of shock, not really believing what's just happened. I'd psyched myself up, was even partly looking forward to all manner of things that I could only half guess at. And now. Both of my would be captors are asleep, and one of them is tied up. Added to that there's no sign of Abby. And Echo has forgotten to turn off the light.

Eventually, I fall asleep too. Tiredness sneaks up on me, and even the god damn light can't keep me awake.

The sound of the door opening wakes me back up, at half six in the morning according to our wall clock. The two drunks sleep on though, which means they don't get to see Abby sneak into the room. She's changed, wearing a way too short tartan skirt, mostly red with stripes of blue and green and white, it barely covers her butt, meaning I get several flashes of a tiny white thong, along with some interesting ink work on both butt cheeks. The skirt has a half zip on the side. Black socks encase her legs, up to her thighs, and these are tucked into the usual oversize knee high black goth boots. A black Iron Maiden tee hugs her small breasts, I can see she isn't wearing a bra. Abby grins when she sees I've spotted her, and commences a Mask style comedy creep across the room which is funny enough that I'd laugh were it not for my gag. "Shhhh." She says, reaching me, putting a finger to her lips, giggling slightly at the humour of shushing a gagged person. "Here." She tosses my room key onto my bed. "I stole your key."

"Well." Abby looks around the room, at sleeping Echo, and sleeping almost naked tied up Luna. She reaches behind her as she does this, idly twirling one of my nipples between two fingers, the sudden sensation makes me gasp, having been tied up and completely vulnerable, yet ignored, for too long. I can feel my body immediately aching for more attention, but Abby is oblivious. "Yes." She nods to herself. "I think we can work with this." She walks over to Echos drawer unit, unawares how my body strains at the ropes after her. Opening the top drawer she turns to me and winks. "You snooze you lose. Right?"

Abby works on Luna first. I hadn't even known we had a metal eye screwed into our ceiling, but apparently Abby did. Taking a length of faded metal chain with relatively small links from the drawer Abby feeds this through the eye, having to jump to pass it through, which she manages on the fifth try. One end of the long chain is wrapped around my bed frame, it being the closest heavy thing, and locked off to itself, the other end is locked to Lunas collar ring. This means that once she wakes Luna will be able to stand, but not much else. She'll only be able to walk a small amount of the room, which won't include either of the beds, and certainly not the door or bathroom. Abby places the keys to both padlocks with the other three from earlier, then gets to work on Echo. She ties Echo in a mirror image of me. First she strips her, throwing all Echos clothes into the bathroom, then she uses rope to tightly tie each of Echos limbs to a bed post. It's the same tie she was in when I found her, and the same one I'm in now. Abby even uses a copy of my gag, a ball and head harness, which she locks in place with a small padlock. "Symmetry." She tells me, nodding, looking from me to Echo as though checking our limbs are of equal angles and our rope knots are all the same, before having a small giggle.

Abby places the key to Echos gag on an empty Lego Supergirl keyring she finds in one of my drawers, before adding all the other tie up padlock keys, the one from around Echos neck that I need for my own gag included, to it. "I am the key master." She tells me, twirling mine and the other twos only means of escape around her finger.

Abby looks around, taking in what she's done, as though trying to decide what mischief to do next.

What does happen next?
A- Abby releases Morgan, the two girls head off for breakfast, leaving Luna and Echo tied and sleeping.
B- Abby takes Luna with her, leaving with the keys. Morgan and Echo are abandoned, naked and bed tied, and gagged.
C- Abby, crazily, uses cuffs to hogtie herself on the floor.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Another excellent update RopeBunny.

I think I'll go for...B. Like the symmetry of the roommates reunited on their beds
redlukas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by redlukas »

There's a hogtie and selfbondage, so I'm definitely voting C! ;p
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

I’ll go with C
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I’ll also vote for option B.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Has to be C for me, self bondage and four girls tied. Would this signal the appearance of Jade?
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I like the idea of a gag talk scene between the 4 helplessly tied girls.

C
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic