Girls only in this story. (vote for each chapter) (F+/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

I was so close to picking A, but self-bondage? It's gonna have to be C!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

C! C! C! C!
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Zero to three to seven, you all seem pretty decided. I can't see how leaving this open another few hours will change things.

So C wins. Writing now.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

C it is!
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

That'll be a C. And see if Morgan's friends show up!
soldier1289
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by soldier1289 »

I think abby should give Morgan some toys before she tries herself so Morgan fan get the release she wants and then some
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Morgan.

Abby pouts, looking from me to Luna to Echo. I can almost see her brain working. I know, from her whispered words to me last night, which feels like at least a week ago given the run of emotions my tied up body has been through, that she enjoys being tied up, so I guess for her it sucks to discover yourself suddenly the odd one out.

But then she smiles, a sort of crazy, slightly worrying smile, like she's just had the best of ideas, which just happens to be one that nobody but her will actually approve. She nods. "Yes." Speaking more to herself then me or the sleeping two, already opening up the apparently bottomless top drawer. "These will do nicely." Abby tosses a bunch of steel rings onto the carpeted floor between the beds, they land with a loud thump. 'Must be heavier then they looked' I muse, unable to see them now from my angle.

They're handcuffs, heavy duty professional looking ones. But before using them Abby gags herself. Sliding off her own thong she walks over to Luna, and collects hers too. She winks at me, before stuffing both into her mouth. She seals them in with a roll of thick black tape which is wrapped at least a half dozen times around her head, completely covering her mouth. Abby doesn't strip off any more clothes, the tiny skirt and tight tee stay on.

Now she uses the cuffs, which I see are cuffs as she picks the tangle of metal up to sort out. Three cuffs, and three keys. The keys are placed onto the Lego keyring, which is tossed without a care towards the bathroom. I don't hear it land, so it's probably nestled in amongst Echos clothes, far away from any of us anyway. With the cuffs separated out Abby sits down on the floor. The first cuff goes around her ankles, I hear the audible clicking as it's sealed in place. The second, after much fumbling and giggling on her part, fixes at her wrists, holding her arms behind her. Picking up the third cuff Abby does a controlled fall onto her side, then wriggles onto her stomach. I can just about see her ankles and wrists as she eventually manages to lock one end of the cuff to the middle chain of each limb cuff. She's now managed to hogtie herself. I'm impressed.

After about five minutes though, as Echo and Luna begin to stir, showing the first signs of waking to discover what shocks both of them have in store, the situation begins to dawn on me. With Abby tied up too, arguably, unless she manages to locate the keys anyway, in a much stricter and more helpless state then any of us, how the fuck are we supposed to get free now?

What happens next? (A shorter chapter, but plenty of choices for the next step.)
A- (because someone mentioned her, which shows you're all paying attention, thank you) Jade shows up, having tracked down Luna, who she does hate. Jade is Morgans friend, and unties her.
B- (two for Jade, for variety) Jade shows up, taking Luna away. The other three remain in the room, still tied up.
C- Morgan (finally) frees herself. She takes the keys and leaves everyone tied up.
D- Abby escapes, of course, being the most mobile one. She takes Luna, leaving Echo and Morgan tied without the keys.
E- A (female) teacher doing the rounds finds the girls. All are untied. The story jumps forward a couple of weeks, restarting with Morgan witnessing Luna get kidnapped by a rival college.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

I like a female teacher getting involved but far too much fun left in this scene to loose 2 weeks.
Morgan escaping seems to end the story. Jade being a friend of Morgan is also good but I'll go with D and hope to see some desperate struggling.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

B
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Poor Luna. All options are bad for her.

I choose A as that allows at least someone having fun with the others without ending the story
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Option D as well for me.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Wow great continuation as always. I’m loving this story so much. I feel like Jade being Morgan’s friend could lead to a great downfall for the two at the hands of the three friends. So, A for me.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Interesting concept and tail so far, been a while since anyone posted a chose the direction tale, good work,

And I’d have to vote for A as well
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Voting for B. I’m not ready for Morgan to be set free.
ichundso
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ichundso »

B sounds delightful!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

B for me please X
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

Gonna pick A
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

B wins. Writing now, posting by the weekend.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Can’t wait X
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Morgan.

I guess Abby forgot to push the door all the way closed.

Abby has been self hogtied for around a half hour when the door opens. Near as I can tell from my position on the bed- still on the damn bed, I think from now on I'll sleep on a sofa -she appears to be having a great time. Abby clearly loves to be tied up and gagged. She's managed to roll her way all around the room, visiting both beds, where she somehow manages to struggle into a kneeling position allowing a kind of nodding hello to take place. I already knew she was tied, and I'll admit it is kind of funny, so I joined in and nodded back, which I think she liked. Echo on the other hand seemed pretty mad, not only to wake up tied up naked to the bed, again, but also to discover upon looking around that everybody else in the room is also helpless. She didn't so much nod at Abby as scream obscenities. Luna was equally unhappy, she's only just managed to make it to her feet, I guess she was properly wasted last night. She just kind of frowned at Abby, no screaming, but no smiles either. Not that her huge ball gag would allow any smiles.

About the only place Abby hasn't ventured is the bathroom, which is where the keys to all of our locks are located. Further proof that she's happy tied up, at least for now.

So enter Jade at stage left, walking cautiously through my dorm room door, as though unsure of exactly what she'll find inside. Once through though she stops, and smiles, before turning around to close the door, properly this time. Of the four of us tied girls Luna has perhaps the worst reaction to Jades arrival. Clearly sober enough now to remember that yes, Jade and her are enemies, she backs up as far away from the door as her chain will allow, shaking her head and moaning through her gag. Abby only laughs, because everything seems like a game to her, whilst Echos reaction seems to mirror my own, she stays quiet, laying still, awaiting developments.

Jade is, as Echo failed to get Luna to remember, dark skinned. She's a curvy girl, with a wide bust and hips. Her hair is dyed white, and brushes her shoulders as she moves. She's dressed casually in faded red jeans and a white tee, with black converse on her feet.

Jade ignores the rest of us. "Well well." She smiles, advancing on Luna, who, having backed all the way to the wall, has nowhere left to run. "Look at what I've found." Jade takes hold of Lunas chain, reaching up to tug on the part that loops through the eye. She follows the chain, trailing her hand down to the bed frame. "Hmmm." Jade flicks at the small padlock, her eyes roaming the room. She looks at each of us girls in turn. "Any of you girls happen to know where the keys are?" In response Echo only stares at the ceiling, whilst Abby is making a very spirited effort for the door, even though it's closed. Luna only shakes her head. "Hmm." Jade looks at me. "Morgan? Any help?" I think about it. I do happen to know exactly where the keys are. Since Abby tossed them without really watching I might be the only one. I weigh up the chances of Jade returning any favour I do her against any loyalty I owe my ex captors and think, 'fuck it', so I jerk my head and look pointedly at the bathroom. "You're a star." Grins Jade, climbing over Abby, using a foot to tip her onto her side as she passes, making Abby squeal, heading for the bathroom.

It takes Jade five minutes to first find the keys, then to separate off the four that are for Luna. She pockets three, using the forth to unlock Luna from the bed frame. "Thanks Morgan." Jade tips me a salute, tossing the Lego ring onto my belly. She wraps the free end of Lunas chain around her hand and jerks it towards her. "Come on then pretty Luna, it's time to go have us some fun." Luna moans, but complies, coming off the wall and meekly following Jade towards the door. I've no idea just what the issues between them are, save Echos drunk insistence last night that Jade hates Luna. So I've no clue whether Luna willingly going with Jade, to her room presumably, tied up gagged and naked, is normal for them. I just hope Jades room is in this building, for Lunas sake.

Jade opens the door and walks through, with Luna following behind. Luna doesn't quite make it out of the doorway though before something stops Jade from walking away, which in turn stops Luna, which stops the door from closing. "Jade." I hear a familiar voice, before Jade answers, sounding quite worried. "I've left her inside. It's only Luna I want."
"That right?" The voice again, I can feel my heart beating faster, and a grin beginning to split my mouth. The voice continues. "She the same way as big tits?"
"Yes. Her and two others."
"Tied by you?" I can hear the threat in the voice, though it isn't raised, and I can still hear the echoing worry in Jades. "No. Not by me."
"Right. Sure. Well. If you're wrong, then we know where you are."
"Okay." And Luna is all but jerked away from the door, Jade clearly in a hurry to be gone. The door still doesn't get a chance to close though, as suddenly the whole girls football team is piling into the room, smiling and laughing. Behind them all I catch sight of Donna, our team captain, the voice I heard, she smiles too, giving me a wink. I'm so pleased to see her I think I might cry.

They untie me of course, slapping me on the shoulder as several of the girls help me to stand. Jenny, a tall redhead who plays defence, hands me some clothes and I head into the bathroom to clean up and dress. I spend almost five minutes just staring into the mirror, trying to work out how I feel about the whole thing, all the time I spent tied up, all the things that happened to me whilst I was. I realise I'm not mad, not at Echo, or at the other two. There's still that small part of me that found the whole experience fun, a part of me I might have to explore. I smile at my reflection, and shake my head. "Not today." I tell myself, before going to join my team.

We untie the other two. I'm not one to hold a grudge, and I need to get along with Echo anyway, we'll be dorm mates for several months yet. The rest of the team bundles out, making a racket, off towards the campus diner for breakfast. I pause at the door, about to follow, but first I turn and look back inside. Abby is long gone, off who knows where, but Echo is still sat on her bed. She's still naked, and is sat surrounded by ropes, picking each length up in turn, wrapping and organising them, before returning them to her drawer. She looks up, and seeing me looking at her she stops. I give her a nod, a small smile building on my face. She returns both nod and smile. "Some other time." I tell her, not elaborating. "Whenevers good for you." She replies, briefly twirling the rope she's currently holding. With a final nod I leave, jogging to catch up with the team, feeling the brief flutter of waking butterflies deep inside me that Echos offer caused.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

All finished.

I know, from the comments some of you have left whilst voting, that I'm cutting the story shorter then most would like. Sorry. All I can say in my defense is that, whilst I do live these vote stories, it's hard work. I find it more draining to write these then other stuff, so I find I can't go to too many chapters.

Thank you to all for the votes, and the nice comments.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Fabulous story, thank you so much for taking the time and effort writing it.

Looking forward to your ne t story, when you write it.

X
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Thanks for a great story.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic