Girls only in this story. (vote for each chapter) (F+/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Thanks for a great story.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice story, and I like the open ending with Jade and Luna. I'm sure Echo and Morgan will be much better friends now due to their newfound shared hobby.

But, next time, don't pressure yourself too much. You produced these chapters at an astonishing rate and taking more time between them is no problem at all. Then you'll drain yourself less.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains is absolutely right. You did write with astonishing speed. And delivered Quality.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Fantastic story, keep writing the length of story that suits you - you've obviously got lots of ideas and glad you don't try and cram them all into one story.

Looking forward to your next story, whenever that is :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Although I would like you to continue this story, I'm fine with it being over if you feel like it was too much for you. This was a great story, and I'm hoping to see both this style of writing and these characters again. Also keep in mind that if you feel like you are creatively being drained while writing these stories, take time away from them no matter how long it is, we will wait. I can't wait to read more of your stories when you decide to post them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic