Girls only in this story. (vote for each chapter) (F+/F+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Girls only in this story. (vote for each chapter) (F+/F+)

Post by RopeBunny »

It's time again. I'm doing another vote story, because I quite enjoy letting others control the direction, writing each chapter not really knowing what'll come next.

To clarify the rules:
At the end of each chapter I'll offer between two and six choices, ranging from the expected to the sometimes bizarre. Post a reply to let me know your vote. Each time I'll allow between one a seven days to elapse before I tally up the votes and begin writing.

I hope you all enjoy....
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Morgan.

You don't get to choose your college dorm roommate, which makes for some interesting combinations. Like Echo and me.

Day one, moving in, using the plastic key card, super modern and fancy, to open the door I arrived to find Echo already set up. Echo was a goth, and her side of the room shouted this fact loudly enough I imagine the girls on the far side of campus knew. Horror or metal themed posters adorned the walls, and black on black bedding covered her wooden framed single bed. An undead looking teddy sat on her desk, beside a black laptop which had a huge pirates skull and crossbones sticker on its case. Echo herself looked the part too. She was skinny, with no muscle tone and only a small amount of fat on her stomach and upper legs. Her pert breasts, one of the benefits of youth, were definitely an E cup to my own female eye. Her skin was pale, as close to white as you could get without actually being a vampire. Her hair was black, and tumbled down around her shoulders, with a single thick red streak at the front on her left side. She only ever wore black tight fitting band tees with no bra, she never seemed to wear a bra, and either jeans or shiny latex leggings, always tucked into huge goth style black boots.

By comparison I decorated my side of the room sparsely, a couple of modified car posters, I'm a sucker for anything Japanese with big turbos, and pale coloured bedding in greens and yellows. My own laptop had a Mugan Honda sticker. Like Echo I'm skinny, but I play football and I swim several times each week, so my body is toned with obvious muscles visible all over. My own breasts are at least as pert as Echos, and are also an E cup. I love to tan at the local salon, and do so wearing the smallest of bikinis so the only parts of me still white are tiny triangles over each nipple and a third between my legs. My own hair is blonde and curly, with extensions making it tumble halfway down my back. I do wear black, but I wear all the other colours too, and favour jeans and a tight tee, or a pretty dress, or even short shorts in summer.

We were opposites, but we got on okay. She always used headphones to listen to her rock and roll, and I never bought my girly friends back to gossip in our room, either hanging out in theirs or at one of the campus bars instead. For two months all was well.

In truth I should've seen something like this coming. Echos body was covered in tattoos, amongst which was a manga style girl on her upper left leg, the girl had been inked onto Echo standing naked and covered in ropes, from her crazily large breasts to her ankles she'd been tied up very thoroughly. She was ball gagged, the red ball was the only part of the tattoo coloured. But, even though I saw the tattoo, I had no real experience of bondage, and didn't really care to ask Echo about either the manga girl or the origins of her other ink work.

It happened on a Thursday. I have no classes on Fridays, but on Thursday afternoons I practice with the girls football team from one until four. I play midfield, which means I do most of the running, which means I'm almost always a sweaty mess by the time practice is over. This particular Thursday was no exception, returning to my dorm room just after four my blonde hair, tied in a loose tail, was hanging limply behind me. My white football top, the college colours, was covered in sweat all up the back and under my bust. It was clinging to my slim frame, whilst underneath it my grey sports bra was equally soaked, it felt like I had a puddle between my large squeezed together breasts. My white shorts felt like they were stuck to my butt, likewise the grey pants I wore underneath. All I wanted to do was dive into the shower, luckily every dorm room had an ensuite, and soak for twenty minutes, then I'd worry about dinner and coursework and everything else, like how much longer I had to save before I could afford an induction kit for my lowered 06 plate Nissan Micra SR. But all those thoughts vanished as I walked into my room and saw Echo.

She was naked, laid on her back, and tied to her bed. Someone, because there's no way she could've done this to herself, had used rope to bind each of her four limbs to a separate corner post. Her body looked stretched out tight, with no wriggle room, her stomach was about as flat as I'd ever seen it, and her large breasts rose up towards the ceiling, her dark nipples pointing skyward. A large black ball had been forced into her mouth, with black leather straps that dug into the corners of her lips looking like they reached around behind her head, where I assume they joined together somehow, keeping the ball in place. Her eyes were covered by a black sleep mask. She was laid quite still, making only small moans that I guess were due to the discomfort of her bondage. As far as I could tell there was nobody else here, I could see the whole small room, and into our bathroom, from where I stood.

Stepping into the room I let the door close quietly behind me. I stared at my roommate. What was I supposed to do now?

What should Morgan do?
A- Morgan unties Echo. Echo gets mad and hogties Morgan in her sweaty football kit.
B- Morgan finds a note beside Echo, claiming she wants to be left tied up, she complies, and goes for a shower.
C- Morgan unties Echo, who is grateful to be freed, claiming she was jumped. Morgan takes Echo out for a drink.
D- Morgan decides to tease and play with her bound roommate.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Awesome start.

B
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

Normally, I'd vote D in a heartbeat. But something about this story has me stuck between B and C. I think, I'll have to pick B.

Well done, RopeBunny. Another fantastic story set up. I can't wait to see where this one goes!

Edit: Meant to type B. Apparently, my phone has it's own vote to cast
Last edited by RiggerTom 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Well, since 'ungag her and ask what happened' isn't an option, I think I'll go with C.

Nice start! Love me some goth babes.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I’d definitely vote B if C wasn’t an option, so for this choice I’m going with C since it just jumps into the option of adding others and also getting to know Echo more.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Have to go with A. Great introduction to the story. Can’t wait for more!!!
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

I would like to see where it goes from C.
soldier1289
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by soldier1289 »

I would have to say A
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

I'm voting A as well.

Another well writing, entertaining story from you!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Voting for A!
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

I love the concept and am curious how this will develop.

I vote for A.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Funny how things can change, when I logged off last night it was a straight fight between B and C, but now A has won it.

A wins. I'll be writing now, maybe posting late tonight or tomorrow.

After I close the voting each time I'll let you all know my choice. I don't get a vote, but there's always one option I'd prefer.
This time, my pick was A too. I liked the imagery of Morgan as a hogtied sweaty mess :lol:
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Too late to vote, only just got home from work, I was torn between A and C, I like the idea of both, would probably have gone for c in the end. Looking forward to the next instalment. X
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Morgan.

I'm almost tempted to play with Echo. Almost. I know she keeps all sorts of toys in her top draw, having sneaked a peek once. Inside I found enough rope to outfit a sailboat, and gags to silence my whole football team. All the more kinky toys, of which ropes and gags were the tip of a good sized iceberg, sat alongside the usual vibrators and fake cocks. Maybe, I muse, stepping closer, those might even be her own ropes and gag.

I want to play with her, who wouldn't really. She looks amazing laid out on the bed nice and tightly. But. The right thing to do is to free her. So that's what I do.

Except. Apparently. Freeing my trussed up friend was the wrong choice this time.

"It's okay Echo." I call out, approaching the bed. "It's me Morgan. I'll have you free in a moment." She turns her head at the sound of my voice, staring even though the blindfold prevents her actually seeing me, and then she shakes her head. This stops me, briefly, already bending over her, trying to see how the ankle ropes have been tied. Was the head shake for me? Surely she doesn't want to remain tied up? I'm quite clueless when I comes to all things kinky, which explains why I decide to go ahead and untie her.

I work quickly, freeing her ankles first, and then each of her wrists in turn. Then I step back, as Echo sits up and swings her legs around so she's sat on the edge of her bed facing me. She pulls her blindfold off, tossing it onto the floor, and then reaches around behind her head, fiddling with a ballgags buckle, which, after undoing, she spits onto the floor. She crosses her arms below her impressive breasts, and stares at me. I'm surprised to see that, instead of a smile, she actually looks angry.

"Who tied you up?" I ask her, but she only looks at me, shaking her head. "You weren't supposed to free me." She tells me, now sounding angry too. "It isn't part of the game."
"Oh." I'm confused, added to which, now that I'm sat down on my bed, I'm becoming aware all over again of how much I stink, of how sticky all my clothes are. I need a shower. I shrug at Echo, half smiling. "Sorry. I thought I was helping."
"And I thought you'd be out all evening." She retorts, shaking her head as she looks down at all the rope strewn about the floor. "No." I shake my head. "I'm going out all evening, but first I need a shower."
"No." Echo bends down, scooping two lengths of rope from the floor, before standing and advancing on me. "You fucked up my fun." She tells me, pushing me over so I land face up on my bed. "So now I'm going to fuck up yours."

It happens as kind of a blur. I'm still taking in what Echo said, my brain still processing the sight of her advancing on me whilst still naked, all while she climbs onto my bed beside me, rolls me over onto my stomach, and then sits on my butt, pinning me in place. "Hey." I shout, feeling my wrists yanked together behind my back, feeling the unfamiliar pinch of the rope as Echo wraps and ties my wrists together. She ignores me, so I try again. "What the fuck are you doing to me?" I shout, dismayed to hear the edge of panic in my voice, even as I feel a second rope being yanked around my elbows, which are pulled tightly enough to touch as all the exercise I do pays off in an unexpected way. I try to buck Echo off, only to realise she's climbing off me anyway, having tied both my elbows and wrists painfully tight. I watch her step over to her bedside drawers, and as she opens the top one I realise my legs aren't tied, which means I can escape whatever madness is going on here. So, after more struggling then I would've thought necessary I manage to roll myself onto my back, then sit up, then stand up. I might be semi tied up, and still a sweaty mess, but I have friends in nearby rooms who'll help me out.

Echo meets me at the door. I'm looking down, trying to work out how to turn the handle when my arms are pinned behind me, when she pushes me against it. I feel her pressed up against me, her nipples squashing into my wet tee, and then a large ball is forced into my mouth, which my traitor jaw opens wide to receive. This ball is unlike the one Echo was wearing though, this one has a whole head harness attached to it. I can feel, and partly see, the black straps running up over my head and around the sides, there's even one under my jaw. Echo fiddles around behind my head, I can hear her muttering even whilst she's tugging at straps, forcing the whole thing to dig into my lips. I hear a click, and then feel Echo stepping back. I turn around, to find her grinning at me, dangling a small key in my face.

"That harness is locked on you now." She tells me, clearly happy. She gestures at the full length mirror I keep on my side of the room by the door. "Go ahead and have a look at yourself Morgan. See what I've done." So I do. I'd gasp at how I look, if I could. The head harness makes me look like a crazy person. A huge red ball has forced my jaws apart, and the straps running all around my head look like something from a horror movie, especially given how the harness was strapped on with no thought for my hair. Tufts of blonde stick out all over. If I twist my body just so then I can see the tight ropes binding my wrists and elbows. I can also just about see a small dull silver padlock clipped into the middle of my gag harness, right at the back of my skull, half hidden by my matted sweaty blonde hair. I turn my attention back to Echo. The key was on a small length of black cord, which now sits around her neck, allowing the key to dangle teasingly between her naked breasts. "So." She regards me. "The way I see it you've got two options." She holds up two fingers, counting them off for me. "One. You can attempt to fight me, and loose." She smirks. "Which means I'll still tie you up, but I'll do it worse. Or." She shrugs. "Two. You can let me finish tying you like a good girl. Since you're already mine anyway." I look at her, and she looks at me, smiling her victors smile. She already knows I can't fight her. How could I with my arms bound. I feel the first unexpected tiny tingle of excitement from deep down between my legs as I realise how at her mercy I am. I drop my head, defeated, which makes Echos smile grow. "Good girl." She tosses the pile of rope from her bed, rope that must've come from her stockpile, onto mine, and steps towards me. "Now stay still."

My breasts are the first thing to be bound. Stepping close Echo takes the long length of rope in her hands and doubles it, she passes this around behind me, leaning in close to do so, squashing her breasts into my soaked top and sports bra, which feels really awful now that my sweat is beginning to dry. Somehow securing the rope behind me Echo then brings it back around again, guiding it below my breasts just as the first pass now sits above. She reverses it behind me and passes it back below again, before leaning into me to tie it off. As she does she makes a show of sniffing me. "Phew." She steps back, grinning. "You need a shower." I moan back at her, stamping a foot, which makes her laugh. "No shower for you today." She shakes her head, feigning sadness at my plight, before continuing to tie me up. To finish off my chest ropes Echo brings the rope from behind, up and over my left shoulder and down inbetween my breasts, she feeds this underneath the rope running below my breasts, and then takes it back up the right side, over my shoulder behind me. She tugs on it before tying it off, which makes the whole tie squeeze my breasts. "There." She says, reaching forwards to grab a breast in each hand. She kneads at them several times, and there's a squishy watery sound as my sweaty skin rubs against my wet clothes, not to mention the water puddled around that whole part of me, which is by now almost dried up, but still feels nasty. "Right then." Echo releases me, giving my right breast a hard slap, eliciting another moan from me. "Legs next." She declares. Grabbing up more rope, before kneeling.

She ties a crotch rope first, which I assume to be some way of squeezing my waist until she feeds the rope between my legs, pulling it tight so that it rides up into my crotch, pushing my shorts and pants up into both my butt crack and pussy slit. I yelp as she ties it off, it's very tight, every movement I make seems to cause the rope to rub against my pussy. Still kneeling Echo ties my legs. Three lengths of rope, one on the ankles, two bracketing my knees, are tightly tied in place, then she stands up. "Right then." Gesturing. "Onto the bed with you."

Of course that means I have to hop. It's only about six hops over to my bed, but Echo giggles are me the whole way, watching as my breasts bounce up and down. Each hop also sets off the crotch rope, and I begin to feel that unfamiliar tingle down below returning as I flop down onto the bed. My stomach is full of butterflies. I don't feel scared, I realise, as Echo climbs up next to me again, rolling me onto my stomach so she can finish the hogtie, mostly I feel a kind of nervous excitement about my ordeal. I look sideways at my captor, still naked and looking amazing as she leans in over me, threading rope from my ankles to my elbows. It occurs to me now that when I first saw Echo a small part of me was jealous, wanting to be the one tied up and abandoned to who knows what fate. Which, another part of me acknowledges, is a dangerous wish, but a thrilling one all the same. It's all a mute point now though, since now, because I was too dumb, or slow, or just unlucky, now I am the one tied up, almost certainly helpless, and, if Echo wishes, I could easily be abandoned this way. That really should scare me more then it currently does, but instead, thinking of her simply walking away once she's finished I feel the first trickle of actual wetness leaking out from my pussy, even as Echo yanks the hogtie rope tight, bringing my ankles back towards my elbows, forcing my whole body to painfully curve into a C shape, removing almost all the wriggling ability I had.

"Done." Echo stands up, grinning, taking a couple of steps back until she reaches her own bed, where she sits, one arm down by her side, the other idly playing with the small key to my gags padlock. I manage, after a couple of minutes, to roll myself onto my side so that I'm facing her. Even just from that brief struggle I can already tell I won't be freeing myself from this tie. Echo looks at me, smiling, does she already know I'm helplessly hers?

What happens next?
A- There's a knock at the door, it's one of Morgans friends. She gets tied up too.
B- Echo goes out, abandoning Morgan, who struggles but can't get free.
C- Two of Echos friends come over.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A was a very good choice - so I vote A again!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Absolutely great chapter.

I think before bringing other into the mix for me it would be fab for her to have some time to come to terms with her feelings. So I choose B
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

I'll choose C - I figure someone was going to come over and play with Echo :)
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

Great chapter. Now let’s go for seeing all choices on the table, so I’ll pick option C.
RiggerTom
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RiggerTom »

Great story so far. To be honest, all options are good, but I'm going to have to pick C
soldier1289
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by soldier1289 »

I would say that c sounds fun but A defenitly is the better choice Morgan's friend finding her tied up by he naked roommate
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

I’m definitely between A and B. I think B this time around though. Great work on the story so far!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Very nice! I think I'll go with C. It has potential for more goths ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic