Trouble for Double (F/F) (M/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

Which of the twins is your favourite?

Amelia, the outgoing but more innocent one
47%
Olivia, the shyer, smarter, and slightly kinkier one
53%

Total votes: 15

Emily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Trouble for Double (F/F) (M/FF)

Post by Emily »

Hi all! Sorry for not posting for my other story. I just had this idea come to me and figured it'd be pretty fun and cute to write. As always, let me know your feedback because dialogue isn't my strong suit. And note that this will get lewder later (but there won't be incest, so don't worry about that). Also, if it's your first time reading my work, you can check my signature for my other story and stuff.

You can find reference art of the two twins in the spoiler below (Amelia is on the left, Olivia is on the right):
► Show Spoiler
Furthermore, if this prelude gives you any ideas, let me know! What would you do if you were Damien, for example? I made this topic here, How would you tie up and toy with my characters? [NSFW] for that exact thing! It will be updated shortly to contain extra information about the twins and some other prompts.

Anyway, on with the story! This is going to be on the backburner, so expect updates weekly instead of super regularly (I might post more often, but no promises).

---

Amelia yawned, kicking up her legs and leaning back on the couch. An empty bucket of takeaway chicken sat beside her, whilst the nearby table was covered with pizza boxes and soda cans. Her white shirt was partially unbuttoned, and her school tie sat loosely around her neck. Idly, she reached up with one greasy hand, about to adjust her hair, before pausing and thinking better of it.

"You're such a slob," Olivia chimed in from the sidelines, then tossed Amelia a small packet of wipes. Shrugging, she set about scooping up the rubbish and tipping it into the nearby bin. It didn't fit, and the pizza box was comically placed diagonally on the top. By the time she turned around, expecting there to be a free seat on the couch, she found Amelia sprawled out over it, one of her legs uncomfortably sticking straight up in the air at a ninety-degree angle. Amelia groaned and bent her leg, lowering her foot but keeping her knee high.

"Have some dignity, I can..." Olivia blushed faintly, trailing off. She had a good view of her twin sister's plump thighs and the frilly white panties that sat underneath her red skirt.

Cocking her head up at a strange angle, Amelia spoke up, her voice sounding almost identical to Olivia's but with a slightly less refined tone. "You can what?"

"I can see your panties," Olivia spoke bluntly, bashfully looking away.

"Oh." Amelia paused for a good few seconds, seemingly embarrassed, but then she grinned, reached down, and flipped up her skirt. "But they are cute, right? Right? Look at all the little lacy frills." Indeed, there were little pink ribbons near the top, done up in bows.

"I-I don't care about your p-p-panties!" Despite this, her eyes flickered up every second or so, glimpsing at them. They were too risque for her taste - she'd never wear something like that. Nor something in white, of all colours. But her dumbass sister was probably 'pure' and 'innocent' enough for it to thematically fit, as much as she tried to pretend otherwise. Olivia, however... she was certain her thoughts of what she'd do once she had a boyfriend were anything but wholesome. A tinge of shame gripped at her upon that realisation.

"Urgh, you're so prudish." Amelia giggled, then sat up and smoothed down her skirt. "It's no wonder you've never had a boyfriend."

"N-neither have you!" Olivia retorted, crossing her arms. "And I'm not a prude. I just have normal standards. Like not flaunting my p-p-panties everywhere!" After a short pause, she puffed out her chest and continued. "I bet I'm way k-k... kinkier than you!"

"Nuh-uh!" was Amelia's childish comeback. She wanted to do lots of kinky things: like having sex, and then more sex, and in lots of different positions too! Like missionary... and... uhhh... cowgirl. Totally kinky. Alas, while they'd both turned eighteen some months ago, the two's constant travelling had kept them from forming any lasting romantic relationships - and neither was about to go on a one-night stand. Not that Amelia would admit that, because she was totally super sexual and sexy and wanted lots of sex. "If you're so kinky, why don't you prove it!"

Olivia paused for a moment, then opened her mouth. "With you? Ewww. Gross."

"Wh-whaa?" Finally blushing, Amelia spluttered aimlessly before composing herself as if nothing had happened. "That wasn't what I meant. I was just thinking we could play a little game. L-like. Do 'pretend' sex things."

Olivia raised an eyebrow, looking unamused. Amelia, meanwhile, continued unabashedly.

"Like, we take it in turns to do sex positions and things and stuff with each other that a guy might do. But with our clothes on, obviously. And the first of us to run out of ideas has to do what the loser says!" Amelia sat up straight. She was the older of the two twins by a solid few minutes; with that under her belt, she figured she had this in the bag.

"Urgh. Fine. But you have to be the 'guy' first." Olivia tried her best to seem unamused, but the prospect of being able to get back at her sister for her teasing was enticing.

Amelia grinned. "Well, as the 'guy', I need you to lay down on the sofa for me, please, oh dearest sister."

Rolling her eyes, Olivia did as asked, replacing Amelia on the couch. Her skirt was a little longer than her sister's, and she wore somewhat thick black tights, so her modesty would be well protected. Once she was all good and comfy, she looked up at Amelia and smiled dryly. "Yes?"

"Stay still for me, please, darling." They both giggled, and Amelia crawled over Olivia, their faces some distance from each other, both lying in parallel. Amelia's hands rested beside Olivia's torso, and her long hair dangled down upon her sister. She wiggled about, unsure what to do, then made a mock humping motion with her hips, bumping them into her sister's and causing Olivia to let out a small squeak.

Gulping, Olivia steeled her nerves, then slipped out from under her twin. "Y-you weren't supposed to actually do anything..." she mumbled, but her voice was void of any tone that signified complaint. This game was silly, but she supposed they were both bored and stir-crazy. "Anyway, bend over the sofa for me~" she sang. "Oh, dearest sister."

"Umm... Okay?" Rolling over and standing up, Amelia leant forward and placed her hands on the top of the couch, sticking her butt out. Without missing a beat, Olivia gripped onto her sister's hips and bumped her own waist into them, making a fake and giggly "unf" sound as she did so.

While Olivia couldn't see it, Amelia's face turned bright scarlet, before returning to an only lightly flushed hue. Barely managing to avoid stuttering, the wannabe-kinkster stood up straight, and then laid down on the sofa, not bothering to smooth out her skirt. "Care to ride me?" she smirked. "Oh, wait... you probably don't know what that means. It means I want you to-"

"I-I know what it means!" Olivia stuttered, interjecting. She tentatively placed one leg over her sister, then straddled the girl's waist, her legs bent so she was kneeling with spread legs. Blushing, she bounced up and down a little, quickly speaking. "See. It's called cowgirl. Anyway, it's my turn now. So close your eyes, I need to get something."

Skittishly, Olivia hopped off her sister and scurried away, rooting around in a small box in her room. As she did so, she passed a tall mirror, and paused for a moment, adjusting her buttoned dark beige sweater. Both she and her sister were still wearing their school uniforms from college. She shook her head from side to side, wondering if it was really worth revealing her 'stash' to her sibling, then, before any more doubts could set in, she forced herself to grab the plastic 'toy' bag and turned to go back to Amelia.

"I'm back~" she spoke in a sing-song, masking the shakiness of her voice. Her heart thudded a tad faster than normal, but she had no intention of giving up now. "And I s-said to close your eyes," she mock-glared but spoke as assertively as she could despite her stutter.

Amelia huffed. "Fiiine." She leant back, relaxing on the sofa with her hands on her lap.

"Okay, now turn around and put your arms behind your back." The bag rustled as Olivia fiddled with it, pulling out a coil of black cotton rope from it.

"I don't really get it, but okay..." Amelia mumbled, turning around and kneeling on the sofa. The heels of her sock-clad feet pressed into her butt.

Wasting no time, Olivia undid the coil of rope, shook out the kinks, and fiddled with it until she found the midpoint. Folding it in half, she started gently wrapping it around her sister's wrists.

Oddly, Amelia didn't struggle, but she did wiggle a little. "Are you sure this is kinky? Isn't rope just used by like... I dunno, kidnappers and robbers?" Her eyebrows furrowed, but she obediently kept her eyes shut. "I don't get it."

"Oh, you'll see." Olivia wasn't about to do anything actually sexual, like tie a crotch rope, but she definitely planned to leave her sister helpless to her whims. With a firm tug, she clinched off the wrist bindings after completing multiple loops, then tightly knotted them. They looked snug, and her sister wasn't getting out any time soon.

Grinning now, and getting a little into it - practising her ropework on someone other than herself was enjoyable - she tenderly pulled her sibling's flexible elbows back and bound them together, before moving her hands down.

"How much rope do you have?!" Amelia asked, growing a little uneasy. Her heart raced as she wiggled her arms, and she felt excited, but she couldn't piece together why. Maybe her sister was right. Maybe rope was lewd?

"More than enough," was Olivia's reply. Placing her hands on Amelia's hips, she lifted up and forced the girl to straighten her legs a little more and raise her butt up, giving Olivia the room to then bind together her ankles. With socks protecting her skin, Olivia was more comfortable tying them tightly, only leaving a little bit of wiggle room. "You can turn around now, I need to finish tying your legs."

Amelia blinked. "There's more?!" she asked, shocked. She did a good job of hiding her excitement. She felt like a damsel in distress. Like a captured princess. And it was oddly fun - not particularly arousing though. Regardless, she did as asked, squirming about to turn around and sit on the sofa normally. Her eyes widened noticing the piles of rope Olivia had tipped out onto the table. "Fine. But hurry up. It's my turn next, remember."

"P-please, you're already out of ideas. I've won the game and you know it, sister," Olivia smirked, the power at her hands getting to her head. Without wasting time, she started to bind Amelia's legs above and below the knees. With the girl's white long socks protecting her soft squishy flesh, she could tie the black ropes nice and snug. "Just look how helpless you are to stop me," she giggled.

Groaning in complaint, Amelia squirmed about. She figured she could maybe lay down and bend her legs to undo her ankles, but that was about it. There was no way she'd get her wrists or elbows untied. "Let me go! This isn't funny anymore!" she lied. She had to uphold appearances, and she wasn't about to tell her sister she liked this.

"Hmm..." Olivia falsely pondered, then grinned widely. "No. I don't think I will. You should have thought before stealing the last of my favourite hair conditioner. Don't think I didn't notice." In truth, the two got on well, so finding a reason to bully her sister was a little hard, but she was having too much fun to care.

"I didn't mean toooooo..." Amelia whined, shaking her head and causing her long twintails to swish from side to side. "It's just so good. Look how silky my hair is!"

Olivia sighed, then sat down on the couch beside her sister. "It is pretty good. But alas, you must face your punishment." And with that, she began to loop some rope around Amelia's chest, nice and snug. She looped it above and below her sister's boobs, careful not to actually touch them. Some rope was layered between them and around her shoulders, overall pinning her arms to her back. Despite her prior protests, Amelia held oddly still.

"How does it feel?" Olivia chirped. "Imagine if I was your boyfriend," she cooed into her sister's ear, "I'd be able to do anything I wanted to you."

Amelia's eyes widened. She felt helpless, yes, but she hadn't considered that! What was previously just an exciting experience started to turn her on a little in that realisation. Her face lit up like a spotlight, a cherry-red spotlight. "I-I... It's fine."

"Oh? Just fine?" Olivia coiled around Amelia so she could look into her twin's eyes. "Not good? Not great? Not... sexy?" Olivia raised an eyebrow inquisitively. She knew what Amelia looked like when she lied, so only had to wait for the girl to speak.

A long pause followed, and Amelia tried her best to avoid her sister's gaze, only for Olivia to keep moving about into her field of view. Finally, thinking of a good retort, she grinned. "Well, how am I supposed to know! It's not like you're a guy! I bet you're just making all this stuff up."

"Maybe I am. But you're the one tied up, so I think I'll enjoy myself for a little while." Olivia stretched back, then curled up on her side of the sofa, grabbing the TV remote.

Amelia groaned, then wiggled about, trying to get comfy. After some moments she leant to the side away from her sister, leaning on the armrest, before realising that she was bound too tightly to easily sit back up. Grumbling, she continued to fidget about, and the clock began to tick. What first started as a fun exciting experience slowly began to shift to boredom. It was then that she noticed her phone sitting on the living room table. Awkwardly, she scooted forward, stood up, and hopped over, before turning around so she could pick it up.

Olivia laughed but didn't do anything to stop her. It wasn't like she'd easily be able to use it much, anyway, she figured. Olivia was too engrossed in the TV program to care.

It took a good few minutes for Amelia to unlock the device with her pin, and even longer for her to open the text messaging app. Giddy, she scrolled down the contacts, her arms awkwardly curled around her side, and tapped the one she recognised from early in the day. The nice (and particularly handsome) man she met earlier in the hotel. He'd offered to buy her a drink later tonight, so she figured he'd be the perfect way to get back at her sister.

Without even looking, she thumbed a text, using her muscle memory to type at a good speed.

"Hiya Damien! Amelia here. So, about that drink you offered... My annoying twin sister kinda tied me up. Wanna come over and help me get back at her? Room number is 508. Door's unlocked. Thankies~ xoxo"

After giving it a quick scan, Amelia pressed send. That ought to do it. Ooooh, her sister had a big surprise coming if she thought she could best her. She wasn't the oldest child for nothing!

---

As always, I love feedback and stuff. I'm not 100% certain of some of the dialogue in this post and I'm always looking to improve my writing, so do let me know what you think. Also, feel free to give me your ideas or tell me what you'd do in PMs or in this topic: How would you tie up and toy with my characters? [NSFW].
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm inactive on this forum, rarely lurking. If you want to talk to me, you can leave a message but don't expect a timely reply. I'm active on my own private Discord and some other places. I tend not to make friend with randos, though.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So far, very promising! I like the dialogues.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Would be funny for amelia to be gagged as he arrives and Olivia pretend to be her and say "I escaped after I messaged you and tied her up. How about we leave her here and go for that drink?"
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Emily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Emily »

wolfman wrote: 4 years ago Would be funny for amelia to be gagged as he arrives and Olivia pretend to be her and say "I escaped after I messaged you and tied her up. How about we leave her here and go for that drink?"
Hahaha. Definitely. But I'm thinking I want to see both twins tied up. =P
I'm inactive on this forum, rarely lurking. If you want to talk to me, you can leave a message but don't expect a timely reply. I'm active on my own private Discord and some other places. I tend not to make friend with randos, though.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic