Kidnapped Tattoo Artist [m/m]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
there is no sam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnapped Tattoo Artist [m/m]

Post by there is no sam »

ImageImage

You have his hands pulled tightly behind his back. His wrists bound together by wrap after wrap of excessive rope, knotted and looped in the middle to form unforgiving, restrictive cuffs. As he bucks wildly against his bonds, panicked and desperate, you realize given enough time and determination, he might have a small chance of escape. That won’t do, of course… the plan is to break him, and that begins with his psychology. He has to know that he will be restrained for the rest of his life. His freedom of movement is gone for good. His freedom to speak is gone for good. You clasp a pair of double locked steel handcuffs onto his wrists, just above the ropes. With their biting click, the boy’s shoulders sag, defeated.

His feet are tied at the ankles, so forcefully bound that he struggles to maintain basic balance while standing. You enjoyed this part especially… you took your time gently caressing his muscled calves, leading from his shorts to his long, white socks and into the fresh pair of black Converse All Star high tops on his feet. He had bought them just days before, replacing a dirty, old pair he had worn every day that past year. You collect those later, imagining the days he will spend forcefully inhaling the stench of his past life, when he was still free to party, meet girls, and paint. Chains pulled taut around each ankle, flanked by nearly a dozen padlocks locking them together in every conceivable direction signaled a very definitive end to his freedom.

There will never be enough chains to bind him, or enough padlocks to locks or enough keys to throw away for good. Over time, you will add more on… if he becomes rambunctious, or simply because you can. Each chain that’s locked on will remain there forever. One day, his entire body may be permanently encased in layered chains, locked by a thousand padlocks for which the keys have long since disappeared.

His mouth is forcefully stuffed by a panel gag… the over-sized ball now wedged between his teeth forces his tongue flat against his jaw, reducing his pleas to a muted whimper. It wasn’t necessary to wrap duct tape around his head and the panel, encasing his jaw and forcing the ball even deeper towards his throat, no, but you felt like it. He has no say in it either way, and the goal is to completely and thoroughly shut him up and seal his mouth so this will do for a start. It’s so important that he is kept forcibly gagged and silent, that he can’t beg for release, or call to friends and family for help, or even cry beyond a muffled mewl. His eyes are welling up in a mixture of humiliation, fear and submission, but he can’t make a sound. Later you may wire his jaw shut, or something else to ensure he will remain shut up even as gags are switched or temporarily removed. You don’t want to hear from him… his bondage will be permanent and punishing, and his mouth should get the same treatment.

All of his appointments have been cancelled for the day. You wrap your arm around him, clamping a firm hand over his gagged mouth and forcing him to lean on you as you dutifully call each client in his calendar. All he can do is watch helplessly, inches away from the phone as you eliminate each and every opportunity he may have had to be helped. He becomes so overwhelmed, the fight rises in him again. He thrashes ineffectually against his firm bonds, whimpers into his heavy gag, but he only succeeds in irritating you. You grab the roll of duct tape theatrically, ready to make a point. You begin firmly wrapping more layers of duct tape around his head, around his already intensive gag. You both know he can’t be shut up anymore than he already is, but you add a little twist this time… wrapping a few layers over his nostrils. You watch as he bucks and thrashes, unable to catch a breath and rapidly hyperventilating. Just a few seconds shy of “too long”, you rip the tape off his nose. Collapsed on the floor, head weighty against the rug, he inhales sharply, unable to think about anything else.

When he begins to calm down, you lift him up in your arms, carrying him over to a large plastic drum by the door. You scrunch him up into a curled up ball and lower him inside. He looks up at you, hesitantly, pleading with his eyes.

“I’m about to seal you in this drum,” you say. “if you behave in there for 24 hours… no shaking, no moving, no noise… I’ll let you come out and see me again. If not, the lid of this drum being hammered on is that last thing you’ll see, and you’ll stay in this drum for the rest of your life. Understand?”

There’s a long silence. The boy nods gingerly, trembling in spite of himself. The fight in him is already slipping away. If he comes out of that drum again, it will be as a completely transformed submissive. Roped, chained, cuffed and gagged forever.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Nice! I like it. 0 to 100 in no time...
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Mummyboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummyboi »

Can’t wait for part 2
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

An incredible start, I would love to see the continuation of this story.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic