Magic words (F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
EzraMarubayashi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Magic words (F/M)

Post by EzraMarubayashi »

There are words that make things happen, like please or thank you. Some of them we learn from childhood, while others are discovered along the way.

-Yes.

-Yes, what? - the curvy woman pulled the dog leash with some strength as she made the question.

-Yes, mistress? - Kenny asked, still surprised that Linda had assumed her role so fast, especially for someone who had never tried anything like that before.

The muscled, shirtless guy had his arms roped together behind his back and was kneeling in front of the girl he had taken to his apartment for just the second time.

Kenny was an accomplished party boy who had been introduced to Linda by his cousin and was infatuated with her since minute one. She was gorgeous, sexy and could drink harder than most boys. Kenny himself had trouble keeping up with her when they first met at the bar.

The first time they slept together was like fireworks. Passion and energy flowing between them. Kenny knew he had to be with her again.

When his best friend and roommate started trying some bondage with his girlfriend, Kenny decided he'd do the same with Linda and set everything for an adventurous evening with her. He didn't mind being the one tied up, what he didn't expect was the natural dom she turned out to be.

-Was that too much? - she asked, suddenly brought to reality.

-No, that was great! - the boy was a bit scared, but he enjoyed her taking control.

-Good- she tightened the grip on the leash once again.

Kenny got tied to his bed, with his limbs stretched out to the four corners, wearing nothing but the ropes on his wrists and ankles. Linda, on the other hand, was wrapped up in red satin, with an engaging sight of her perfect legs, though. They had the apartment for themselves since Andre, Kenny's roommate, was out with his girlfriend.

-Lick my toes- she said, approaching her right foot to his mouth.

-Yes, mistress- his submission was rewarded with a glimpse of her sex.

A light grimace crossed her face before she withdrew her leg and pinched a nipple of his.

-Not good enough.

Kenny never thought he'd be into pain, but it made him feel all the more excited.

-I'm sorry! I'll do better.

-I'm sorry, what! -she snapped, pinching a bit harder.

-I'm sorry… mistress -lust was shining in his eyes.

Even though she hadn't been that hard on him, the light pain he experienced made him wonder what a higher level would feel like.

-Would you bite it, mistress? -he asked sheepishly.

-If you ask nicely- her seductive smirk was driving him nuts.

-I beg you, mistress- he was breathing heavily.

She crawled over his defenseless body until she got to the spot. Once there, she slowly approached her lips to his left pec without breaking eye contact. She first kissed the nip tenderly, then, she used her tongue to stimulate it, and finally, she pressed her teeth on it.

Kenny was much too excited by now and wanted to go to the next part. Nevertheless, Linda wanted to take her time, using her hands and mouth to caress, scratch, pinch, kiss, lick and bite his exposed body, reminding him at every chance how powerless he was, and strategically avoiding his most sensitive area.

-Please, mistress, have mercy on me.

She started to tease his member with a light touch, which she withdrew every time he began to push with his hips. At one moment, she got off the bed and looked for something on the drawer where Kenny kept his gear. He got frustrated, yet more excited, if possible, when he saw her holding a ballgag. She promptly buckled it behind his head and proceeded to straddle him over his pelvis.

Linda took his shaft and placed it between her legs, devouring it slowly. Her moaning was louder since his was muffled by the red ball. When it was half-way inside, she started to ride him wildly. There was no room for shame when two bodies became one and exploded at the same time.

She was still dizzy after the climax and rested beside him without loosening his bindings. When she heard him mumble something under his gag, she lazily pulled it down and out of his mouth, which turned out to be actually harder than just unbuckling it.

-I love you! -he said the second the red ball allowed him to. His dreamy eyes made it clear they were no idle words. It was a surprise even for him, but she had moved something inside of him like no one other girl before.

The ballgag went back inside when she stopped pushing it down. The puzzled look on her face announced her imminent departure. He looked at her curvy, scarcely dressed figure exiting the room, not knowing what to expect. The sound of the main door, however, was more eloquent, and time signed the goodbye note.

There are words that make things happen, while other ones make people vanish. For Kenny, his only regret was not being able to go after her, having to stay still while she walked out of his life.
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

Nice one! Love the small breaks of character they have, gives it a more authentic vibe!
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Wow! A perfect short tale. Nothing extraneous, nothing missing, and some absolutely great writing ("...time signed the goodbye note.").

I'm impressed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic