Bunny at the Ball (M+/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Emily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bunny at the Ball (M+/F)

Post by Emily »

Head's up: there's like actual sex and stuff here, along with kidnapping.

---

After finally finishing her evening shift at the cafe, Angel lazily hung up her apron and snuck out the back door. The small employee parking lot. It was dark and shady, and there didn't seem to be any other cars about besides a white van she didn't recognise. She shrugged, ignoring it, and turned to fish her car key out her handbag, only for both her hands to be jerked behind her back. Before she could even react, another gloved hand was held over her mouth.

Angel's heart skipped a beat, and she tried to scream but was only able to let out muffled cries. She bit down, but the thick leathery mitt worn by her aggressor protected his digits. Viciously, the man used the opportunity to slip some fingers into her mouth, thrusting them back and forth and pinning down her tongue. "That's right: moan, you slut." Her head was forced back by the gesture, and her left breast was roughly fondled, all while the other man gripping her arms bound them tightly together with rope. The cotton strands were firm around her bare flesh, biting and rubbing, but not too harshly.

Thrashing about, Angel kicked out her legs, trying to stomp on one of the men's feet, only to be pulled backwards and off-balance. She yipped, but the noise was still heavily suppressed, and before she knew it she was pulled into the back of the van.

She'd gotten no look at the faces of her kidnappers, only able to see glimpses of black masks, but her hope of identifying them was swiftly squandered as a bag was pulled over her head.

"Scream all you want, princess," came a harsh dominant male voice. It came from behind her, where she assumed the driver's seat was. "The van is soundproof."

Gulping, she was about to test that out, only she stopped the moment a piece of metal was placed against her shoulder. Feat gripped at her. Were they going to kill her? Sell her organs?

Apparently not.

She gasped as the scissors snipped away, cutting up and tearing away her shirt and shorts... and then her bra. She pressed her legs together, weakly trying to protect her innocence, but with two more snips and a tug, her panties were pulled away also.

"She has the right hair for it, boss. And look at that ass!" came one voice. Roughly, she was gripped and turned over, are rounded butt spanked harshly. Yelping - more from shock than pain - she tried to fend off a second hit with her bound hands, only none came. Instead, she felt her asscheeks being spread.

Her eyes widened under the black cloth bag, and she wobbled about, feeling the van swerve around a bend. Where were they taking her?

She didn't have long to ponder this as a cool, slippery metal object was forced inside her rear entrance. It was wide, stretching her, and she clenched to try and force it out. Having none of it, the man jostled the buttplug about, wiggling it back and forth, and finally slipping it the rest of the way inside with a faint 'pop'. For good measure, he slapped her ass. She whimpered, feeling violated, and shocked at how something so bulky could fit inside her.

Laughing at this, the man pulled out a remote and pressed a button, and suddenly the plug started buzzing. It felt strange, not as pleasurable as if something were inside her pussy, but it delivered a similar sensation.

Disappointed by her lack of reaction, the man flicked a switch, and suddenly the plug's vibrations were much more audible. An all-consuming hum. Angel gasped at this and rubbed her thighs together, her hands curling into fists.

"There's a good slut." She was spanked again, but a little lighter this time. While she'd tried not to react to it, her hips rocked and she let out a faint squeak. "And pretty receptive. Jame- I mean, 'Eagle', made a good call with this hit, eh boss?"

*James.*

Was that what he was about to say? Even with almost slipping up, Angel had nothing to go by. Who were these people? As her hands moved near her ass, she felt some fluff near her anus. Was that a... bunny tail? Why? Sadly for her, she didn't have the right angle or leverage to pull it out.

At some point, the man must have turned the vibrating buttplug down, as it shifted to be more of a subtle background hum, so at least she was saved the humiliation of an orgasm... for now.

"Good. Now prep her up. We're almost at the destination!"

"Will do!"

What felt like thin pantyhose was forcibly rolled up her legs, and only by the time it reached the top she noted there was a small hole for her 'tail'. It poked out snugly, buzzing almost inaudibly inside her. She didn't struggle much in the endeavour, figuring any clothes were welcome.

Next came what felt like a leotard. Similar to a one-piece swimsuit at the bottom, but without the top parts to go over the shoulders. Again, she didn't resist and used it as an opportunity to talk.

"W-why are you doing this?" she stuttered, having had to fight against her fear to speak.

The only answer she got was a chuckle, and 'you'll see', followed by a groping of her fairly sizable chest as the man took it to himself to pull up the outfit the rest of the way. It fit snug, tight, emphasizing the curves of her hips. A bunny girl costume. Complete with a small hole for the tail she was forced to wear.

Next came the shoes (a pair of shallow black heels) and the cuffs (some white detached piece of fabric, like that you'd see at the end of a formal shirt's arms) followed by the collar (a white stand-alone shirt collar with a silky black bow). Underneath the aesthetic of the collar, however, there felt to be a layer of strong leather that was tight and squeezed her neck ever so slightly. The use of that was quickly revealed as a leash was hooked onto a small metal link - one hidden behind the bow.

"Gosh, I hate having to dress up girls. Can't we just fuck 'em?"

"You're so uncultured. You can't just use up a perfectly ripe girl all at once. You have to savour it."

"You do you, boss. But I don't think my dick cares how it gets action."

"Then go jerk off in the corner, you prat."

A different man laughed at that, then fumbled about, before pulling out some rope and retying Angel's arms. They were bound together bent so her elbows were at ninety-degree angles and her forearms were parallel. An additional long rope was pulled around her chest, above and below her bust, accentuating her boobs and causing them to bulge under the fabric. The outfit slipped a little, barely covering her nipples now.

"Oh right, I forgot," the man mumbled, then placed some fancy double-sided tape on the interior of the breast parts of her outfit before sticking it down. It wouldn't fall this time. "There."

Angel's leash was tugged a few moments later, and she was pulled up to her feet by another man, who promptly slapped her butt, copping a feel in the process.

Pulled out of the van and into the coldness of the night, Angel whimpered. The gravel crunched under her heeled shoes as she walked, having lost the energy to resist. Her crotch felt moist, but there seemed to be a thicker patch of the pantyhose there to absorb it, luckily. Two big doors opened ahead of her, and her leash was then passed to someone else. In the distance, she heard the van speed away, and finally, the bag was removed from her head.

Before she had time to resist, she was pulled inside by a handful of maids, with one young and handsome butler idly holder her leash as if he had something better to do. Her fairly lengthy brown hair was thusly combed back and out of her eyes, and a bunny-ear hairband was slid atop her head. A faint mist of perfume was sprayed over her, cinnamon with a hint of chocolate.

Glancing down over herself, she noticed two small locks on her shoes, presumably to stop her slipping them off. They'd seemed really intent on keeping her in the cosplay, but she was just happy her modesty was protected. Yet, she still felt so *dirty* with the plug silently humming away.

Pressing her thighs together, she stumbled forward as her leash was handed over to a different man, this one looking to be in his mid-forties, with toned muscles hidden by his suit. His hair had started to grey, his beard was stubbly, and he had powerful blue eyes.

"Come, Angel, you shall join me in the ballroom."

Her leash was tugged, and she was forced along out of the lobby and into a large hall. The building seemed to be huge, with high ceilings and ornate pillars. A rich mansion. Where exactly was she?

Coming to a stop, she was met with a frown from the man. "You're a bunny, right? Hop."

He tugged the leash again, and she instinctively stepped forward. He glared. "Last chance."

"S-sorry," she stuttered. Why was she apologising? She was supposed to be strong. Not a pushover.

"Good. See that it does not happen again."

Forced through the hall, hopping forward and forcing her feet to stay together, Angel blushed as her breasts bounced with each hop. The costume had cups built-in, but it didn't really offer much support. She started to whine a little, trying to let it become routine and focus on something else.

Various tracks played from a band off by the side, mostly jazz, but the what got to her most was how everyone else acted like this was normal. Men dressed in suits dancing with collared and leashed women, some in bondage, overs being given more freedom, but all wearing skimpy outfits - or nothing at all. What was this place?

She yelped, stumbling as her 'master' tugged her leash and tripped her up, pushing her onto a king-sized bed at the back end of the room.

Flipping her over so she was on her front, he practically pounced on her, groping one of her breasts, biting her neck, and reaching down to cup her crotch. He rubbed firmly, and the buttplug took that moment to flip up to max.

She yelped, gasping, then moaning as the plug was pushed into a particularly sensitive place. Her hips wiggled, and one of his fingers pushed the crotch part of her outfit aside, spread and tore the pantyhose, and immediately sought out her clit. Pinching it gently, he rubbed it between a thumb and finger, all while using a different calloused finger to tease and probe her entrance.

He kept it up, keeping her pinned down and assaulting her until moans were torn from her lips. He sniffed, taking in her scent, or at least that of the perfume she'd been forced to use.

As time passed, her eyes rolled and she shivered, neck relaxing and tremors running through her ever-weakening body. Her hips bucked lightly as her body started to accept the treatment.

And then he stopped, slapping her sopping pussy with the flat of his hand. "You don't get to cum until I say so!"

She squealed, yelping and flinching. "St-stop!"

He paused, the buttplug ceasing to buzz also, then he flipped her over, forcing her to stay bent over the bed. In one smooth motion, he unzipped his pants and whipped out his sizable thick erect cock. Placing both hands on her hips, he pressed it up against her butt, so the flat of it was between her cheeks, up against her fluffy tail. "I'll stop when you accept your place, my little rope bunny. Only when you beg for me shall I consider giving you release."

Tugging at her tail, he wiggled the plug about inside her, then positioned the tip of his cock against her sodden entrance. Her pussy lips were quivering, convulsing around the air, and he grinned. "Just say the words and this can be made easy for you~"

"Never!" Angel retorted boldly and tried to stomp on his foot, only for him to move aside and slap down on her butt, hard. She shifted forward from the hit, gasping and then whimpering from the pain. Unlike other hits, that one hurt. Not enough to bruise, but enough to sting. He copped a feel afterwards, massaging her, before once again lining up his cock with her ripe pussy. Without waiting for another distraction, he steadily eased himself inside, and reached forward, grabbing a bunch of her hair and pulling her head back.

With one hand on her hip, and another on her hair, her thrust. Again and again, he pushed his hips back and forth, forcing her to endure. Whenever she shuddered, particularly from his cock rubbing over her g-spot, he slowed down for some moments and gave her a slap on the ass.

Tears dripped from her eyes. It hurt, but at the same time, the arousal and pleasure skewed her perception. Every time she felt she was about to cum and get the dammed thing over with, he stopped or slowed down, forcing her to wait even longer. She tried to move her hips, or clench down and wiggle about his cock, but the thickness of it combined with his firm grip on her prevented anything beneficial.

More time passed, and he kept going. Back and forth. Just when she got used to the motions, he sped up or slowed down, forcing her to experience all of it. The erratic pace making his cock unforgettable.

A broken quivering mess, she finally steeled her nerves enough to speak again over her soft moans. "P-please." She paused. She needed this. It was too much. "Please master."

Within seconds he pulled out of her, his long length still standing proud, and she whimpered. "I suppose I could allow you some reward," he spoke seductively, leaning over her and cooing into her ear. Using the opportunity to bite down and tug on her ear lobe, he held her close, his cock pressed near her butt, and forced her to stand up.

Expertly, he grabbed his bunny slut's leash and swivelled around her, laying down on the bed before her. Before she had a chance to really do anything, he gripped her hips and forced her to waddle forward on her knees until she was straddling him.

Hungrily, Angel lowered herself down over his twitching cock, moaning as she did so. She flexed her bound arms, purposely jiggling her breasts, and finally reached the bottom, his dick filling her up fully. With one deep breath, she moved to straighten her legs a little and slide up his length, only for him to roughly tug her leash and force her harshly back down the second she neared the top.

She shivered and moaned, but had more left in her. Again, she tried to bounce back up, only to be forced back down. She rose and fell, his forceful thrusts inside her sending little spasms and twitches throughout her body.

The growing warmth built inside her, and she quivered, but still, she forced her legs to move, bouncing up and down, riding his masterful cock for all she was worth.

And then it hit her. Hard. Like a waterful shattering a dam. She fell and his cock pushed over her g-spot, and the spasms rocked through her body. Her eyes fluttered, and she felt shoots of cum gushing inside her moments later as her quickening walls massaged his twitching erection. Juices mixed together, and she collapsed, laying atop her new master, his length still hard and inside her.

Uncaring for the rest of the world, Angel closed her eyes, surprisingly happy. She'd found her new home.

---

This story was requested by a friend of mine (Precious Bean Bunny) on my personal discord server. It was also part of a self-imposed challenge where I tried to write a short story within 3 hours, so it may seem rushed at the end. I might remaster it later if there's demand, but for now I've got other works to continue.
I'm inactive on this forum, rarely lurking. If you want to talk to me, you can leave a message but don't expect a timely reply. I'm active on my own private Discord and some other places. I tend not to make friend with randos, though.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

I would definitely like to read a more detailed version of this story it is pretty good.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic