My stepmothers secret. M/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My stepmothers secret. M/F

Post by WyattW5 »

My name is Ryan Colton. I am twenty-four years old I have moved into my apartment and living off my own money since I was about nineteen years old. One cool summer night two of my buddies asked if I could come for an evening out.

Usually, these guys needed a break from work or the home lives they confined themselves to Girlfriends. So we would go for steaks at a bar and grill or we would go to a movie then hit a bar or some other spot.

This time my buddies had set me up with a surprise. We always take my truck and one of my buddies tells me where to go this time. They decided to make me drive three-quarters of an hour from town a stop just off the highway.

A small place named Minnie’s roadhouse. Judging by the lights of the place and the echoing music I could tell this was not another sports bar or terrible live music venue. And judging by the candid picture on the sign I realized we had come to a gentleman’s club.

I should have known something was up because after we parked walking up to the door across the gravel parking lot I had noticed a stylish silver convertible. Striking me as familiar I was unable to place it so I did not say anything.

Walking in we show our ID’s and we all sit down. Being I am the DD I never am allowed to drink so the boys always pitch in for my food or drink cause they never pay for gas.

We took a seat close to the bar. The lights were tinged reddish-pink brightest at the stage. I glance to see no one on stage yet. Sitting down a waitress comes over and my two buddies order beers while I take a coffee and we ask for menus.

Waiting there were plenty of proverbial ‘eye candy’ most ladies strutting around were dressed in skimpy outfits the darker-skinned ladies shown with glow in the dark bathing suits. I was unimpressed with my friend's choice in locale but I would not say anything too belligerent. The waitress came back taking our orders my two buddies both ordered the wings while I chose a burger and fries.

Before we got our food the DJ called attention to the stage. From the side, a pretty woman jumps on the stage with the pole. She had blond hair that ran down her upper back. Covering up the weaving of her crimson bra.

Her skin is pale but under the red/pink light, she looked gorgeous. With a thick 34C bra and a wide waist with two very thick thighs. She was a vision in my eyes. Wearing matching panties she began to dance with three very upbeat provocative songs. That made all the men of the bar jump and cheer.

After five minutes I could see she was hot, sweaty without even showing her breasts or her bottom. I was curious but I refused to act on it. The waitress returns with our food and a receipt for our meal orders alone. Each placing twenty on the bill she accepted it happily and left us to eat.

While we ate two more dancers came on stage one a thin brunette with hair sprawling down to her bottom a thin bathing suit top and a pair of daisy dukes. The next was a tall skin and bones African American woman either wearing a wig or awful hair die.

“Well now Gentleman those three lovely ladies were in order Katelyn, Vanessa and a beautiful Cocoa these fine ladies and many more wait in our private rooms to the left fellas so put your twenty dollars up and try your hand we are going to take a little break”

After he said that, my two buddies wolf their food with the subtlety of pigs at the trough. Finishing in a rush they burst into the bathroom to clean the sauce from their hands and faces before they rush to the small door illuminated by a white luminescent light saying Private

I sit finishing my dinner calmly and slowly. Taking my time I counted a total of an hour before buddy one comes back out of breath and sweaty.

“Jesus Christ man, that private room is off the hook” he states out a breath and excited
“Have you gone back?”

“No just finished my dinner and holding the table” about twenty-five minutes later I watch as my other buddy the smart one of this unholy trio walks from the Private to the ATM. Sitting back down he shakes his head mumbling something about only liking dark girls now.

“Alright Ryan your turn” I look to them and shake my head

“no not happening”

And here is the typical situation my buddies will pressure me at first before they try the new tact of making a bet if I participate and do not like it we can leave and go wherever I want. Or if I like it we stay until midnight.

So I take my twenty walks to the Private section. Seeing all the doors looking at the door I see what looks like a money insert slot. So I put the money to the door and it inhales the bill opening the door like a hotel room. I walk in a big overstuffed black leather couch sits in the middle.

Taking a seat I seemed to have triggered the lights and some softer beats start playing. I watch as a woman peers from around the curtain.

“Hello, baby welcome to the Private room” a smooth voice comes from the woman seeing her again I cannot help but smile. Katelyn looks very pretty in her matching crimson bra and panties.

“First time in the private room baby, don’t worry I will take good care of you” strutting from one side to the other showing her body in the purple and pink lighting. I happen to notice something on her wrist.

“If you want something more than this pleasant tease you are going to have to pay more” drawing fifty from my wallet I extend it to her smiling she approaches

“oh, that's a boy!” strutting over with purpose she takes the money in her hand before we lock eyes for the first time. Seeing her face away from the obscuring lights and the sway of her dancing our eyes lock.

“Christine?” I speak flopping back into the couch from pure shock.

“Ryan ohmigod” I could see she recoils as much from the encounter as I did. Katelyn’s real name is Christine Colton. My father's second “trophy” wife. Standing completely still neither of us knew how to continue I did the only thing I could think. I turn and left the private room.

Surprising my friends with the pickup and leave attitude I had I push them from the door and into my truck promising I would make it up to them a different time. I drove like hell for home.

Next morning.

In my Flurry, I had left my wallet at Minnie's. I hated the fact I did something so stupid. My stepmother being there just threw an awful monkey wrench into my emotions.

By noon I had the process begun of canceling my old credit and debit cards and now was going to get my temporary license when the buzzer to my door goes off. No one visits me. Not even my father would call asking how I am doing we would talk for ten minutes and we hang up.

No one visits me especially ten-thirty Saturday morning.

Rushing to the door I open to find my Stepmother standing there in a felt black coat. Her blue eyes were big and her expression made me think she was shocked.

“Can...I come in?”

Unable to find the words I open the door to allow her in. Taking her coat hanging it up she had changed into something more appropriate to my surprise. From my brief recollection of the woman, she liked to wear slightly skimpy outfits revealing cleavage that should be left hidden.

“ you left your wallet at you know I thought I would return it and we can talk”

Inviting her in I offering a beverage I set the coffee maker on. She begins to examine my apartment. While it was not a grand image of cleanliness and organization her gazing made me think like it.

“For a bachelor pad you keep very organized, I could never keep the house like this”

“Christine can we talk about what you came here to talk about?” speaking bluntly I walk over the coffee in hand.

“Blunt much like your father well, where shall we start?”

“When did you start working at Minnie's?”

“Since I was twenty one” being she is thirty-four years old. She had been doing it as a side job for thirteen years. One of her friends talked her into it. Apparently, through the years most of the boys enjoy her performance. She gets a cut of five dollars per private room session. And she was able to leave each day with at least a hundred dollars.

“So is that how you and my dad met?” I ask cautiously

“No...no you know your father so straight-laced almost stiff-necked, kind of like you” she points making me feel awkward. Sipping my coffee we came to a moment of awkward silence.

“Please do not tell your father, I will do anything you want just do not tell him” I did not know whether or not to be excited about her bargain or offended. I never necessarily cared for having Christine as a stepmother. I never would have considered her a prostitute. But there was something I thought I could use her assistance for.

“Look, Christine, there is something I want to try do not be alarmed it is not a sexual favor okay” she nods gingerly. As I turn and leave the room going to my bedroom I grab a duffle bag from my closet.

Setting it down next to her I tell her to open and look through. Producing bundles of white rope. A black satin made blindfold and a red ball gag. Turning to me I could see her curiosity at work.

“Well Ryan I never would’ve guessed, I had half figured you for a traditional vanilla lover?”

“I have not tried Vanilla yet I found through media sources I enjoy watching a girl tied up and gagged” she looks to these articles then glances up to me and nods

“let's go to the bedroom Ryan” picking up his duffle bag Ryan follows her in and sets the bag down.

“Alright I am going to strip down you can watch if you want?” Christine spoke kind of shyly. Being I had already seen much of it I sat on the edge of the room closing the door.

Unbuttoning and pulling the blouse off her curving form that made my mouth slightly water. Setting the garment on a corner chair revealing a black lace bra. gently guiding her black pencil skirt down she reveals a matching pair of black panties. Connected with a black garter belt and dark pantyhose.

Glancing back at me she turns facing me.

“So how would you like me?” I tell her to lay on her back spread eagle on the bed. Taking the first length of rope I began to wrap the rope three times around her wrist before connecting it to the bedpost.

“Too tight?”

“No, it is fine to proceed” I nod taking another length I wrap three times. My hand began to caress my stepmother's leg feeling her pantyhose I backed off. Binding her ankle to the bedpost.

“You can touch Ryan, I won’t refuse”

binding her next ankle I could see how she was willing to comply. I could do what I desired to her. Physically she is a quite beautiful woman. The folds of her body were very appealing. But she is married. My father. I finish binding her wrists. Taking the ball gag in my hand. I sit forward.

“Comfortable?” she nods

“What would you like me to do once I am gagged wiggle around cry out?”

“I suppose maybe whine and beg a little” she nods licking her lips. Her blue eyes look straight into me.

“If you want to lower my bra or pull down my panties you can I will not object”

“I just wanted to tie you up, I am not going to violate your body understand”

I say. She seemed to ease at my words. Drawing the ball gag from my stash I push it into her mouth raising her head I buckle it. Sitting back I watch as she commences to wiggle testing her left arm bonds. She kicks her legs. But only able to move an inch.

“Hephf plephf helphf” I watch her squirm and struggle and it does something to me I watch her wiggle in her bonds the gag in her mouth made me smile as little hints of drool threatened to seep out. her bosom jiggled with her movements kind of wild and wanton.

Watching her arms and legs grow taught with the muscle inside. She tilts her head to glance at her bonds bucking her hips she fights. Before collapsing onto the bed her bosom was heaving.

“Alright, I think you have suffered my humiliating torment enough,” I said removing her binds as she removes her gag she looks up to me and instead of grumbling and leaving as I expected she simply wipes the spit from the corners of her mouth and smiles.

“Did you have fun?”

“I enjoyed it”

“As did I. The next time your dad leaves for a business trip I will send you a text to do this again thank you Ryan” kissing my cheek she gets off the bed and begins to dress.

I stood dumbfounded. As she quickly dresses and presses a kiss to my cheek. Before leaving out the front door.
Last edited by WyattW5 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Nice story Wyatt!
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Good Awesome Story and Thank You Sir
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Mister The Edge
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mister The Edge »

Nice setup! I like it. Just needs more proofreading and editing.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

I hope we get to see their next adventure! 😍
Sniper108
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sniper108 »

write more
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Mister The Edge wrote: 4 years ago Nice setup! I like it. Just needs more proofreading and editing.
thank you for informing me. I reread the story and I could not believe how often I reused some of the words. I went back over and fixed them. thank you again.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Sniper108 wrote: 3 years agowrite more
Gagman wrote: 3 years ago I hope we get to see their next adventure! 😍
I am contemplating a continuation but I am running low on ideas perhaps you could give me some ideas.
Gagman

Post by Gagman »

WyattW5 wrote: 3 years ago
Sniper108 wrote: 3 years agowrite more
Gagman wrote: 3 years ago I hope we get to see their next adventure! 😍
I am contemplating a continuation but I am running low on ideas perhaps you could give me some ideas.
Well Christine clearly enjoyed playing with Ryan. How about she invites him to her place to play while her husband is out of town?
GagHerRealGood

Post by GagHerRealGood »

This was a fun story! I love the buildup
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Loved the story..hopefully there was a sequel.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic