Cuff 'em: A Collaboration (F/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Cuff 'em: A Collaboration (F/FF)

Post by TomYi »

Title Card.jpg

“You really are cute, but I get the feeling you’re biting off more than you can chew here. I can be a rough customer.”

The compliment was sincere, and Vanessa’s face, colored by the vibrant lights of the night club, was a mask of lust. That hadn’t been a rejection. The tall, dark haired woman was leading Bree along!

Bree had been working on her all night, and she could smell the cheese at the end of the maze. She almost had her! She leaned in close to Vanessa’s ear, exhaling slowly and gently so as to show off her plump red lips. Vanessa didn’t pull away one bit.

Bree placed a hand on Vanessa’s long thigh and cooed as quietly as the club’s music would allow. “Chewing isn’t what I had in mind for you anyways.”

It was then that Vanessa pulled away. She hid her shit-eating grin by sipping on the drink Bree had bought her. At least, she tried to hide it. Even after the drink was gone, a smile remained.

Finally, she responded. “Can I get your number?”

Not good enough. Bree kept pushing. “Of course. I’ll give it to you tomorrow morning.”

Vanessa bit her lip, looking Bree up and down like an entree she was ready to devour. She reached into her purse and grabbed her phone. “Why don’t I call us an über…”

Yes! Bree’s lips parted in a giddy smile as she rose from her seat. “I’d like that. Lemme use the restroom first before he gets here.”

She leaned in faster than Vanessa could react, pecking her on the cheek before whispering, “Don’t go anywhere now…”

The bathroom’s ordinary florescent light was somewhat of a relief after dancing for hours to the club’s gallimaufry of UVs and spotlights. It was kind of like a bastion for Bree’s senses. But most importantly, it was quiet.

One by one, Bree checked the stalls. All empty. No cameras either. Perfect. She took the opportunity to fix her hair before Amber arrived. Sure enough, a chestnut-haired girl entered the bathroom a minute later. She hadn’t gone as far with her makeup as Bree had, but she didn’t really need to. She looked so young for her age. No one would guess that this slender doll had just as much experience as Bree in the field.

As she made her way over to Bree, Amber activated the blow dryer for good measure. She stood next to Bree and began fixing herself up as well. Under her breath, she whispered, “We’re clear?”

Bree nodded. “We’re clear.”

Amber spoke up, no longer afraid of eavesdroppers. “Any luck with the target?”

“Lots of luck,” Bree responded. “I’ve pretty much got her hooked.”

“Interesting,” Amber said. “She seemed about ready to take me home too when we last spoke.”

Bree, decided to reapply some lipstick. “You can stand down if you want. The mission only requires one of us, and I can handle her.”

“We’ll let her decide who to let in,” Amber said. “This isn't my first rodeo either. At least this one’s pretty.”

Bree turned to face Amber for the first time. “I’m going to pretend that I didn’t just hear you call a criminal suspect ‘pretty’, O’Reilly.”

“And I’m going to pretend that you didn’t just say my real name in the middle of an undercover operation, Officer.”

Bree shook her head and returned her gaze to the mirror. After a moment, Amber spoke again. “Just don’t take any unnecessary risks if she chooses you. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been getting some kinky vibes from her all night.”

“Yeah, me too,” Bree admitted. “But I was tased and pepper sprayed back at the academy. I can handle a dumb spanky spank.”

“No shit. Is that everything then,” Amber asked.

“Yeah. You go out first. I actually do need to fix myself up a bit.”

Amber nodded and left without a word. Even after Bree was ready to go, she stayed an extra minute or two. A good undercover cop always keeps her distance to avoid associating with her partners.

Bree and Amber had both volunteered for this mission, but neither of them were thrilled to be there. They’d both been in way more dangerous busts to be certain, but this one seemed so unnecessary. Vanessa had already been ID’d as an accessory to a jewel heist by a perp that they arrested on scene, and the police already knew that she was involved with a very high-ranking mobster. They should have more than enough for a search warrant at the very least.

Instead, the brass decided that an undercover mission was necessary; And so, here she was. Still, Bree could certainly imagine a worse job. Vanessa was a bit older than her usual tastes, but Amber was right: She was undeniably beautiful. Besides, it shouldn’t be a long mission. They just needed to get in her house, and find something incriminating. Easy breezy.

When Bree left the bathroom, she was immediately startled by a shrill cry on her left. “Bree!”

She snapped her head left to see Vanessa beaming at her. She sauntered over like a model on the catwalk, her intoxication not apparent in the least. Clinging to her arm, was Amber.

Vanessa was already wearing her coat. She yelled over the music. “There you are! I’d like you to meet Amber. Amber, this is Bree.”

The two cops both did an excellent job at faking an introduction, but they barely even got past ’hello’ before Vanessa spoke up again. “I don’t wanna be too bold, but I like you both a lot, and I was wondering if the two of you would like to help me get back home?”

Inside her head, Bree thought of a response. ‘I’m so sorry, but I don’t really like feeling crowded, if you catch my drift.’

She only got the first word out before Amber shouted, “I’d love that!”

Vanessa smirked at Bree and brandished her phone. “What do you say, Bree? The driver’s waiting outside…”

As if! After a whole evening of dancing and flirting and buying drinks, Vanessa was the one pressuring her now?! Bree stuttered for a moment before shrugging and smiling. “Sure.”

“Yay!” Vanessa shot her hand out and hooked Bree’s arm. “Come along, you two!”

All the way from the club to Vanessa’s home, Bree couldn’t stop glaring at Amber every chance she got. What was she thinking, accepting an invite to a threesome?! The operation only required one agent! There was no need to endanger them both!

Both Amber and Bree were surprised to the point of confusion when they were dropped off at a secondhand store. Vanessa paid the über and moved over to a rusted set of stairs going up beside the old brick building. “It’s really cold out. Would you like to come in?”

The cops both agreed, but it still didn’t add up. Vanessa’s file had her rubbing shoulders with crooked millionaires. What the hell was she doing living above a modest shop?

Vanessa unlocked the cracked wooden door and beckoned them inside. The lights flickered on, and Bree nodded in approval. “Nice place, Vanessa.”

It was not a nice place.

In truth, it was the last thing Bree expected. A run-down loft filled with cardboard boxes from corner to corner. Vanessa must have just moved in. The property was far from luxurious, but the furniture and the unboxed items were actually quite lovely.

“Uh, could we get a tour,” Amber asked.

That only drew a laugh from Vanessa. “You can have a tour once I’ve actually got something worth touring. Don’t mind the clutter. I’ve already got everything we need all set up.”

She pointed to a door on the east side. “For now, all you need to know is that that’s the bathroom. Go ahead and do what you gotta do while I slip into something more comfortable…”

With that, she blew them both a kiss and retired to her bedroom. No sooner had the door shut did Bree spin on Amber.

“What were you thinking,” she rasped, quietly.

Amber looked perplexed. She kept her voice down too. “What?!”

“The mission only needed one of us in here. You should have stayed at the club!”

It was Amber’s turn to get mad. “Hey! You had an opportunity to say no, and you didn’t!”

Bree swallowed her tongue. That was… true.

Amber continued with a calmer whisper. “Besides, two bugs are better than one. One of us can look for evidence while the other keeps her busy or something. You’ll surely need help to look through all these damn boxes.”

Bree paused before shaking her head. “Just shut up and undress.”

Bit by bit, their clothing fell to the floor. Eventually, the two women standing over their piles of fabric wore nothing but lacy lingerie sets. A purple set on Amber with black accents, and a red set on Bree to match her lipstick.

“Where do we even plant the wire?” Amber whispered.

Bree shook her head again. “I don’t know. She’ll just find it later if we put it in a box.”

“Let’s just keep them in our pockets,” Amber said as she gathered up her discarded clothes. “We’ll bring our clothes with us and plant them la--“

WHA-CHHH

Amber and Bree jumped in surprise at a sudden crack. They shot their gaze to the doorway where Vanessa stood with her heeled, fish-netted legs spread apart. Her figure was now framed by a dark corset that perked up her breasts as well. Something was different about her. She looked fierce. Dangerous even. And it wasn’t just because she held a riding crop in her hand. She looked like a wolf overlooking a flock of sheep, and that made both Bree and Amber’s stomachs drop.

Almost quicker than the eye, Vanessa pointed the crop right at them. “Come, girls. Don’t keep your mistress waiting…”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by TomYi 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Amazing start can’t wait for more!
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Thank you! Emily will be posting the next part sometime in the future.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic