Skater Michael M/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
SoccerCleat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Skater Michael M/M

Post by SoccerCleat »

Skater Michael. 1st part of my story: Hello. I am Fabian. I am 18 years old and I am a small gay teenager. I never have much contact with my classmates at school because I am very shy. When I was in class one day on a hot summer day, a lot of me was sitting in a lot of boys in a skater look. Class started. The hours dragged on. I saw them sweating more and more. I kept staring at her. Suddenly they noticed how I was staring at her. The skaters asked me if I had a problem? I said, startled, "No" !!! I turned my head away and tried not to stare at the skaters. But a boy started watching me. It was michael. He was wearing long blonde hair, a Vans skater cap, Vans hoodie, jeans and very finished Vans skater shoes. He saw how I can't take my eyes off the boys. When the school was over and we went home Michael spoke to me: You are probably gay !!. My face went red. I said no. He just said I already know what you like. I went home and I always thought of him. The next day he still had the same outfit he was wearing the day before. After school he went skating in the skate park. I was in school longer because I was in the library. When I passed the skate park, Michael walked back a lot. He was shirtless. His checked boxer shorts hung from his pants and his sweat shone in the sun. When I went home I noticed someone following me. It was michael. I walked along a deserted street and suddenly the skater caught up with his board. A strong arm wraps around my head. A sweaty hand came over my mouth. I groaned in the gag. : Mmmmppppphhhhh !!!! ... I was immediately downstairs and finally concerted in an abandoned house. I recognized Michael immediately. He tossed his backpack in front of me and took duct tape out of his pocket. He started to tie me up. Part 2 will follow soon.

Part 2: Michael was very strong. How I tried. I didn't stand a chance. He tied up my legs first. Then my hands. I started to complain. He presses his sweaty hand on my mouth again. "Shut up," he said. You are now my foot slave. When I looked at his finished Vans shoes I almost threw up. He tied me up in a hogtie. Then he took off his shoes. A sour cheesy smelly smell hit my nose. I asked him how long had he been wearing the socks? It is disgusting. He replied to me: "Extra for you already a week" !. You talk to me too much !. He took off one of his socks and took the tape. He was getting closer to my face. When I noticed what he was up to, I closed my mouth. He covered my nose. At some point I had to gasp for air. His cheesy wet sock slid into my mouth. I almost had to throw up again. Then he took the tape and wrapped several layers around my head, there was nothing I could do. It was getting late. He took one of his worn out sneakers and put it on my nose. It smelled so hideous of teenage feet and sweat. He wrapped several layers around my head so that the shoe did not come off. He said: 'So you can spend the night now. Sweet Dreams! ''. He went out of the room. I struggled against the shackles and my abnormal gag. No chance. Part 3 follows
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]SoccerCleat[/mention] Welcome onboard, buddy.
Apologies for the late welcome, but you know what they say, right?
Better late than never ;)

Always glad to see another sockgag and soccer cleats fan on here.

I hope you keep writing and I hope you start commenting on other stuff as well.
Looking forward to part three of this!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Nice! Michael had it out for Fabian as soon as he saw the glances, allowing his clothes and shoes to get a lot more smelly just for him! I'd like to see what happens to Fabian after his night shackled up while tasting Michael's socks and breathing in his shoe scents. Fun stuff, mate :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Fantastic story! Go on, please!
SoccerCleat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SoccerCleat »

Part 3: There I was now. The teenager tied me up and gagged me with his extremely smelly socks. I kept choking. I tasted the salty foot cheese in my mouth. The Vans skate shoe on my nose also smelled extremely like cheese feet. I was subjected to extreme torture. I lay safely for 4 hours. My hand and ankles hurt. Then I heard him come back. I saw him holding zip ties, silver fabric tape and a black rubber hood in his hand. He came up to me. He removed his shoe from my nose. He said he needed her to skate. He loosened my gag and my bonds. He pulled the saliva-soaked sock out of my mouth. I started screaming. He pressed my mouth with his hand. It was such a big hand that it almost covered my face. I could not do anything. He was too strong. I saw his socks before he put on his shoes. They look very cheesy. He said he had already been skating on them for 2 weeks and that they would serve me as a gag tonight. Then he took the zip ties and cuffed my hands and feet. He tightened the ties. Then he took the tape and tied me in a hogtie. He pulled the tape around my feet and hands 20 times. I was completely defenseless. Then he reached into his pocket and took out a worn skate / BMX glove. He forced the glove into my mouth. I had to choke again when I tried the glove. It tasted like salt and teenage sweat. Then he wrapped several layers of duct tape around my head. The sweat stood on my head. As a result, the tape didn't hold up as well. He took the black rubber mask and pulled it over my head. It was very tight and smelled of sweat and piss. I could hardly breathe. Then he took more tape and repeated the process. He wrapped 20 layers around my head. Then he got up and said he was going skating and football training. I was scared when he came back. I know that he comes home extremely sweaty and that I have to taste his socks. Part 4 follows
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Very nice continution! I love the extensive use of tape wrapped around his feet, hands, and hood. It's also really hot that he knows he'll have a really rank sock back in his mouth once Michael returns and that Michael is wearing it as Fabian lies there bound up :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

george_bound wrote: 3 years ago Very nice continution! I love the extensive use of tape wrapped around his feet, hands, and hood. It's also really hot that he knows he'll have a really rank sock back in his mouth once Michael returns and that Michael is wearing it as Fabian lies there bound up :twisted:
I was thinking the same thing....I like how he is predicting/anticipating the upcoming sock stench. Psychologically a mind fuck :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic