THE STORY OF RAQUEL (F-F mostly) (some M-F) EPILOGUE AND PARTING SHOT!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

INTERLUDE – KAREN

Her name was Karen and she was meditating. She breathed slowly, savoring each inhale and exhale as a gourmet savored a prized dish. She sat in seiza on the tatami she had unrolled on her bedroom floor. When most people were still asleep, Karen had awakened, done her stretches and exercises and was now winding now with her meditation routine.

While she did not consciously focus or think of anything, images ran through her mind. These images mostly contained rope and tying up, for today was the day she was going to tie up her best friend.

Being captured by young boys, dragged to their “hideout” and bound tightly to a chair.

Binding and being bound by her first serious boyfriend.

Discovering Western and Eastern forms of binding.

Meeting her shibari sensei for the first time.

Feeling the bite of hemp on her naked body.

Applying skillfully and instinctively her rope knowledge on a female partner.

She breathed fully and opened her eyes. She stood up and went into the bathroom. She dried up her brown hair and tied it into a ponytail. She applied makeup to give her a severe look. She then put on jeans and a polo shirt.

Looking at the wall clock, she smiled and unlatched the front door to await her friend and soon-to-be captive.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

664ec4a8cd1f7b46f06328d7d00a4dea.jpg
SATURDAY MORNING

Raquel finally found the courage to knock on the door. It swung open and Karen greeted her with a big smile and a hug.

“You’re here! Come in!” she enthused as Raquel entered. Karen closed and latched the door shut. The sound seemed to startle Raquel.

“Coffee?” asked Karen. Raquel shook her head. They sat down on the big couch in the living room.

“Before we get started, let’s go over a few ground rules,” said Karen.

“Rules?” inquired Raquel.

Karen continued, “Yes. I want this to be enjoyable AND safe for you. First, if anything is hurting or too much for you, you say ‘RED’ and if you just want to ease off, you say ‘YELLOW.’ If you’re gagged, snap your fingers 3 times quickly. Don’t gut it out. Only you know what your body’s limits are and I need to listen carefully. I will take care of you, but once a scene starts, you follow my orders, understand?” Raquel nodded and expressed her consent.

Karen: “Next, I want to know what your limits are. Like positions or things you like or don’t like.”

Raquel: “I leave the positions to you Karen. Please don’t hurt me as this is my first time to do this.”

Karen softly touched the side of Karen’s face and said, “Honey, I am here to teach you about the pleasure of being tied up. There will be discomfort—this is to be expected—but rest assured, I will respect your limits and take care of you. Slowly but surely.” Raquel smiled and touched Karen’s hand. Karen felt a current at the brief touch.

After a brief and awkward silence, Raquel said, “So when do we start?”

“Let’s start with something basic. Sit in this chair,: replied Karen.

Raquel complied. Karen then grabbed her wrists and draped them together over the low chair back. She wound and cinched soft white rope until they were bound firmly.

“How’s that?” asked Karen.

“Hmmm. Tight, but not painful. Continue please,” replied Raquel.

Karen took a much longer length of rope and wound it around Raquel’s body and the chair effectively immobilizing her upper body. Raquel’s breasts was nicely framed by the ropes and Karen finished by running rope above her shoulders down to the lower strands and tightening them. This served to highlight Raquel’s modest boobs and provided a pleasant pressure to these sensitive parts.

“Starting to rrreally feel helpless here,” commented Raquel.

“I’m thinking you talk too much,” replied Karen. She quickly took a knotted length of cloth and jammed it into her cooperative captive’s mouth. She tied off the trailing ends at the nape of Raquel’s neck.

“There! Now let’s finish this!” said Karen. Raquel could only grumble unintelligibly.

Karen squatted down and bound Raquel’s ankles. She added rope just above her knees. She finished by tying the ankle bonds off to the lower part of the chair. Raquel was now immovably restrained to the chair.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

tied feet.png
At this point in the story, I need your direction, dear readers...

What happens next?

A - Karen confesses to Raquel her bi nature and her attraction to Raquel
B - Karen teases Raquel a bit before she decides to reveal her true nature

Karen's next move will be in your hands. I will consider the first 5 suggestions.

Til next time!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

A sounds cool.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

wolfman wrote: 4 years agoA sounds cool.
Thank you for your choice. :D
Boundcurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boundcurious »

B for me!
Guy_Loves_bondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Guy_Loves_bondage »

A.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

the-most-sensual-way-to-humiliate-captive-15171687858nk4g.jpg
KAREN ‘FESSES UP

Karen stood up and breathed deeply. She looked at her very helpless friend and captive and smiled reassuringly at her. She walked slowly around her bound captive as if inspecting her bonds to make sure she would not escape. She could tell that Raquel was excited as well as her chest was heaving and she struggled weakly against her bonds. Now, she needed to gauge how Raquel would react when she told her about her sexual preferences.

She moved behind her captive and said, “How does that feel, honey? Think you can escape?” Raquel twisted around in the chair but was obviously held fast. The bound and gagged captive shook her head.

Karen put her hands on Raquel’s shoulders and started tracing the ropes securing her captive’s upper body. She could tell her prisoner was getting worked up as her fingers stroked her shoulders, arms and near her breasts. Her hands brushed across the tightly stretched fabric of Raquel’s shirt and the captive gasped underneath the gag.

“Honey, you are gorgeous!” whispered Karen in Raquel’s ear, “I’ve always felt that you were one of the most beautiful women that I know.” Raquel looked at her friend from the corner of her eyes, raised her eyebrows and mumbled something under her gag.

Karen continued, “It’s true. I didn’t want to mess up our friendship by admitting this, but I’m admitting it now. I’d like to give you the ultimate bondage experience, but I didn’t want to do it under false pretenses. You’re my friend and I wanted to be honest with you. I didn’t want to lose your trust.”

At this point, Karen moved in front of Raquel and knelt down putting her hands on her bound thighs. She continued, “I am so sorry that I didn’t tell you sooner, but your friendship and trust are things I don’t want to lose.” She looked at Raquel with her eyes glistening with unshed tears. She removed the gag so her friend could reply.

“Oh Karen, you have nothing to apologize for. I’ve had my suspicions about your ‘preferences’ but couldn’t find a way to ask. You are still my friend and I do trust you to take care of me. I wouldn’t have come if I had any doubts.” Karen beamed broadly and sighed with relief inwardly. The fear of losing her best friend dissipated like a puff of smoke.

“One thing about this situation,” said Raquel, “Is that I haven’t received an apology while tied up like this. You have to admit this looks verrry weird!” And then the two friends exploded in laughter.

“Ready to continue?” asked Karen.

“You bet!” replied Raquel.

“You’ve been tied in that chair enough. And I’d like to take it up a notch. Why don’t you freshen up while I prepare a few things,” said Karen.

Raquel nodded and wondered what was next.

Now, dear readers, you get to choose Raquel’s next predicament:

A – Her skirt is taken off and she is put into a hogtie.
B – She is stripped down to her undies and tied to a pole.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I am thinking b this time.

Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

wolfman wrote: 4 years ago I am thinking b this time.
Thank you for your preference. To make it more interesting, I'll follow the very first suggestion that is posted in response to my updates.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

A STANDING PREDICAMENT

Raquel came out of the bathroom feeling refreshed. She stretched before walking back to the living room.

“So what’s next on the agenda?” she asked with a grin.

“The next agenda is that you lose your clothes,” replied Karen.

Raquel just looked at Karen with eyebrows raised. Karen then said, “You heard me. Strip! Take off your clothes…but leave on your undies…for now!” She smiled wickedly.

Raquel then pulled off her shirt. She then unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her white undies contrasted nicely with her brown skin. She was then told to turn around and put her hands behind her back. Karen clicked on leather-padded handcuffs on her captive and then reached for a leather collar.

Coming from behind, Karen slipped the leather collar around Raquel’s neck and carefully tightened the device.

Karen then whispered, “You will wear this collar when you are under my control. It is a sign of your submission to me and it also means that I will take care of your needs while under my control. I promise you pleasure (at my whim of course) but you must follow my orders to the letter or risk punishment. While you wear the collar, you will address me as ‘mistress’, understood?”

“Yes…mistress,” answered Raquel meekly. Being cuffed and collared had somehow rendered her meek and docile. Being clad in only bra and panties heightened her submission. Karen then clipped a leash to a d-ring on the collar and pulled Raquel along

Karen led her captive to the garage, where she directed Raquel to stand against one of two metal poles. They looked like stripper poles except for rings set on one side of the pole. Karen unlocked the cuffs only to pull Raquel’s arms behind one pole and restrain her wrists with rope.

“Let’s see how flexible you are darlin’,” she said as she wound rope just above Raquel’s elbows and slowly tightened it. When Raquel grunted, she cinched and knotted off the elbow tie. She added more ropes over and under Raquel’s bra-covered breasts making sure to brush against the hidden mounds randomly. She could tell that her prisoner’s nipples were hardening under the thin covering.

“Comfy, my dear?” asked Karen sarcastically.

“Tight and secure, but aren’t you forgetting my legs?” asked Raquel sweetly as she fluttered her eyelids.

“You naughty girl!” exclaimed Karen, “You are going to pay for that!” She then took a bright red ballgag and buckled it into place into Raquel’s willing mouth. She paused to admire how Raquel’s red lips seemed to meld with the shiny red ball. She then hunkered down to complete her work. She worked on her captive more slowly relishing the silky smooth feel of Raquel’s legs as she roped them.

The ankles were secured, followed by the calves and the thighs. All the while, Raquel moaned as each strand was wound and tightened around her helpless body.

“And now for the finishing touch!” said Karen. She wound a doubled rope around her slim captive’s waist and brought the strands between her legs. She tightened the crotchrope until she heard a loud groan from her prisoner’s ballgagged mouth.

Karen stepped back to savor her helpless friend’s predicament. Raquel writhed in her bonds for her captor’s benefit but the ropes held her firmly.

“I’m going to go make lunch now, but to make sure you’re not lonely…” said Karen as she produced a black cylinder with a tapered end. She slipped it into the crotchrope and made sure it wouldn’t fall off. She then switched it on and Raquel felt her crotchrope vibrate.

“Mmmmoooh!” was all that Raquel could say.

“That little toy is set to stimulate you but not take you over the edge. Enjoy yourself! I’ll be back!” said Karen as she waved goodbye to her thoroughly helpless and stimulated prisoner.

What’s next for our helpless heroine? Choose, lucky reader—

A – Raquel gets tied to the dining room table topless where she suffers Karen’s torments.
B – Raquel endures a topless hogtie.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Ooh, the pressure... I'm going to select A - hope that won't upset anyone!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Awesome update. I would have to go with a

Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you for expressing your preference dear readers. Let me assemble the story while you enjoy this little interlude. :D :D :D

RAQUEL REMEMBERS

Her name was Raquel and she was helpless. Clad in skimpy white bra and panties, she had been tightly bound to a pole in her best friend’s garage. Her moans were muffled thanks to the ballgag jammed in her mouth. Drool had begun seeping out of her mouth, but she didn’t mind. The buzzing between her bound legs was stimulating her but not to the point of release. It was maddening, but she could not do anything about it.

So she remembered.

She remembered Frank, her first and only bondage boyfriend. She remembered bits and flashes of their good times together.

Frank tying her up on the couch while they watched a TV movie. Frank fondling her so that they barely remembered the movie.

Frank tying wrists together in front of her and tying them to a tree limb while she was wearing a skimpy bikini. Frank teasing her and finally untying her bikini to render her naked…

Lying naked on the bed while tied spreadeagle as Frank disrobed and looking down on her helpless body.

Raquel remembered as she slipped into a state of semi-consciousness. Her tightly bound body writhes uselessly. Her moans indicating a mix of stimulation and despair.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 4 years ago This is a great series! Can’t wait to read what happens next
Thank you for your thoughts. Hope you like the next installment. :)
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

woman-holding-wand-vibrator.jpg
WHAT’S FOR DESSERT?

Raquel snapped back to the present. While Karen was thoughtful enough to snap on an industrial fan in the garage, it still felt warm especially considering her bound state. Her chocolate brown skin glistened with sweat as the ropes still held her firmly. The buzzing tickle between her bare legs continued to annoy and stimulate the heck out of her.

Finally, Karen returned and announced, “Lunch is served! Oops! I forgot!” as she rushed forward to untie her, no doubt, famished friend. Thankfully, the vibrator was shut off and Raquel released. Her hands were again handcuffed behind her and the leash attached to her collar as she was led to the kitchen.

A modest lunch of sandwiches and iced tea had been prepared. Karen uncuffed and then re-cuffed Raquel’s hands in front of her so she could eat. They made for an unusual sight with Karen fully clothed and Raquel in nothing but her panties. Raquel seemed to be oblivious to her lack of clothes and ate with gusto. They chatted on mundane things until they finished lunch. Raquel excused herself to go to the bathroom, thankful that she could use her hands. When she came back, Karen had cleared the table and stood waiting for her.

“So what do we do next?” asked Raquel.

Karen gestured Raquel to stand by the table and answered, “Now it’s time for dessert.”

Raquel was made to stand with the table at her back. Her ankles were then roped to one table leg so her lovely legs were splayed wide apart. Because the table was a bit low, she could lean back on her bound arms, leaning on her elbows. Karen reapplied the ballgag.

Karen stood in front of her bound prisoner and ran her hands up and down Raquel’s almost nude body as if taking stock. She caressed the lean arms that were cuffed behind the girl. She softly fondled the modest breasts with their hardened nipples and Raquel moaned. The hands went down the flat stomach. Karen squatted down running her hands up and down the widely spread legs savoring the firmness and smoothness of skin. She could smell Raquel’s arousal as the latter moaned into her gag.

Karen then centered her efforts on the spot between Raquel’s open thighs. She brushed the back of her hands on the nylon-covered mound and probed tenderly with her fingers.

Looking up at her helpless captive, she then said, “You like this don’t you? Being touched while helpless can be a nice after-meal dessert, eh?” Raquel only moaned as her private parts were fondled by her captor.

Karen then stepped out of the room and when she came back, she concealed something behind her back. She produced the device with a flourish and said, “Meet my magic wand! You looked so hot and bothered in the garage so maybe I’ll use this to give you some relief.” She chuckled naughtily.

Turning the device on, she applied it on Raquel’s vulnerable crotch. Set to low, she dabbed the vibrating head softly on the slit that was barely visible through the panties. Raquel’s head jerked back as wonder vibes attacked her slit anew. Karen spent a lot of time running the device around and on her prisoner’s privates. Sometimes, she would run the device on Raquel’s inner thighs, just to keep her guessing.

“Uuuhhh!” was all that Raquel could say as the device did its magic on her. Slowly, Karen increased the power and then she jammed the tip onto the target as she dialed up the power until the helpless Raquel panted and groaned finally letting loose with a subdued cry behind the gag. She slumped back on the table, boneless and spent.

Karen looked wickedly at her prisoner and assembled her thoughts.

So what’s next dear reader?

A – Raquel is bound on the coffee table
B – Raquel is tied in a standing strappado

Also, choose one binding material to include:
A - Silk scarves
B - Leather straps
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 4 years ago I vote A, and A!
We have a winner! You get your wish Tiedandgagged! Stay tuned!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

RAQUEL’S THOUGHTS

Raquel’s brain had shut down because of the wicked pleasure being inflicted on her helpless body. She had just finished rebooting her overloaded brain as she was racked with multiple orgasms from the vibrating wand.

Her lovely brown skin was covered in a shiny film of sweat. Her nether regions were incredibly wet. She was panting and her knees were buckling. She was absurdly grateful when Karen released her ankles and helped her to sit down on a dining room chair. She drank from the bottle of water offered to her.

Slowly, her breath returned to normal. She looked up at her wonderful jailer and quietly asked, “Before you do anything else, can I freshen up first?”

Karen smiled and unlocked the handcuffs. She got a thick towel and handed it to her tired and sweaty prisoner.

“You’d best take a shower and do what you have to do. Be sure to finish in 10 minutes or I’m coming in after you!” said Karen with mock seriousness. As Raquel made her way to the bathroom, Karen looked at the retreating figure and wondered what it would be like to have a shower with her best friend.

“Now that is something we must try!” thought Karen with a smile.

SATURDAY

Raquel returned to the living room and saw a couple of things immediately. The wooden center table had been cleared of its contents and a box on the couch containing what appeared to be lots of cloth.

“Let’s dispense with the rope and cuffs for now and introduce you to something different…and silky. These are my silken toys. Long strips of silk and satin in wonderful colors!” declared Karen.

Karen ordered her captive to raise her arms as she tied strips of silk over and under her breasts. She then knotted a length of silk to both strands between Raquel’s breasts, brought it over one shoulder, around the nape of the neck and back to the same point before tying it off. This had the effect of compressing Raquel’s modest breasts. Raquel reveled in the silky restraints. Karen then directed her slave to lie faceup on the coffee table. The table was long enough to support her head up to her butt.

Karen then used other colorful pieces of silk to bind Raquel’s wrists and ankles to each leg of the coffee table. Festooned in brightly colored silk, Raquel lay on the coffee table completely immobilized. To complete her ensemble, Karen blindfolded her prisoner and placed a wadded silk cloth into her mouth before tying it into place with yet another silken bond. Karen stepped back to admire her work. Raquel was bound faceup with her legs splayed wide open. Already, a wet spot had formed on the crotch of the white panties.

“Do you trust me darling?” Karen asked and Raquel nodded. “I am going to pleasure you but not with my toys.” Raquel was no fool and knew that her friend was going to apply a more “hands on” approach to her sensual torture.

“Oh no! I knew I forgot something!” exclaimed Karen. She took out a pair of safety scissors and slowly cut up the side seams of Raquel’s panties rendering her completely naked. Raquel started at the touch of cold steel on her flesh and as she was rendered completely bare. Karen detected Raquel’s arousal as she removed the last of Raquel’s garments.

Karen then caressed Raquel’s inner thighs before her hands alit on the exposed sparse bush. Raquel moaned as she felt hands on her naked crotch. And then, she felt what seemed to be a finger push into her moistened slit. She gasped at the intrusion, but also felt a slow warmth emanate from the violated area. One finger became two as Raquel felt her clit become stimulated.

“Mungh! Moooh!” was all that was heard from Raquel’s gagged mouth.

“More you said? Gladly!” said Karen. She dove between the lush brown thighs and her tongue traced the wet slit. Her victim writhed in her bonds and her moans increased as Karen’s skillful tongue and mouth explored her exposed womanhood. This was the first time that a girl had eaten her and she reveled at the pleasure suffusing her bound body.

With practiced skill, Karen bit and licked her trembling prey until Raquel let out with a long moan of wanton pleasure.

When Raquel’s breathing had slowed, her gag was removed and Karen sweetly declared, “Now my lovely captive, I have uncovered your mouth so you can pleasure me as well.”

Raquel slowly nodded her assent and Karen removed her jeans and panties before straddling her bound friend’s face. Karen felt Raquel’s hot breath on her trimmed lips and then as her tongue found her exposed nether region and penetrated into her moist orifice, Karen groaned in pleasure. Slowly and tentatively at first, Raquel’s tongue explored and then, finding her rhythm, proceeded to whip her captor into a frenzy until Karen shrieked aloud and took a step forward before collapsing on the floor.

Karen sat on the floor contemplating her next move.

What should be next dear reader? ;) :) :D

A – They take a sensual shower together.
B – Karen takes Raquel into the bedroom.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I think this is destined for the bedroom - B

Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

A COMFORTABLE PRISON

Hey wolfman, I couldn’t resist a little detour into the bathroom. Hope you don’t mind. 😊

Night had fallen when Karen released her lovely prisoner from the coffee table. She removed the silken restraints on Raquel’s body and cuffed her hands in front and reattached the leash to the collar that she still wore.

Karen guided her prisoner upstairs but they took a quick stop in the bathroom at the latter’s request. After doing her toilet, Raquel’s hands were cuffed to a hook in the shower stall while Karen showered her using the flexible shower head. She was sensuously drenched, soaped and dried by her captor and was then led back out to a bedroom on the second floor.

There a bed awaited. It was a typical four-poster bed, but with a few accessories. Linked to each corner of the bed with sturdy chain were leather straps that now awaited the prisoner. Removing the collar from around Raquel’s neck, Karen ordered her to lie on the bed.

“Spread your arms and legs! Let’s not be shy now!” ordered Karen. Smiling, Raquel did as she was told and meekly submitted to her wrists being tied to a corner of the bed. Karen then took Raquel’s left foot and pulled her leg so that it could be shackled. She caressed the prisoner’s foot and leg after tightening the strap. She did the same with the other leg. Now Raquel was completely naked and tied spreadeagle to the bed.

From a side table, Karen got a bottle of vanilla-scented oil, poured a generous amount on her hand and rubbed her hands together. Starting at the neck, she slowly and luxuriously applied the oil while kneading the firm flesh of the naked girl on her bed. Karen’s hands caressed Raquel’s shoulders, arms, down her side, to her flat stomach and finally fondled her breasts. The nipples hardened in response to Karen’s touch.

“Ooooh! That feels so good!” sighed Raquel.

Karen then applied oil on Raquel’s feet, massaging the sole, toes and instep, before moving up her shin, calves, knees and thighs. The same treatment was given to the other leg. Now Raquel’s body glistened beautifully with the oil.

Then Karen popped the ballgag back into Raquel’s mouth and tightened the strap. Raquel could only grunt. Karen finished the oiling process by very slowly caressing Raquel’s inner thighs. Karen felt Raquel’s thigh muscles flex as she continued slowly and inexorably up to her victim’s crotch.

Pouring another dollop of oil, Karen at long last found Raquel’s sparsely hairy slit and kneaded and probed. She slipped one finger then two into the wet slit and thrust in a few times. Raquel groaned as she struggled against her restraints.

Then suddenly, Karen stopped and Raquel groaned her complaint.

“All in good time, my pretty. I’ll let you stew a little while I do a few chores. I’ll be baaack!” said Karen as she doused the lights and closed the door. Raquel struggled and called out but the ballgag muffled her pleas. All she could do was stay there, naked and bound, to await her fate.

-------

So what would you suggest, naughty reader? What would be more appropriate?

A – Nipple torture
B – Ice torture
C – Tickle torture

Stay tuned and lemme know!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Tiedandgagged wrote: 4 years ago Hmmm I’m feeling B :)
You got it! Stay tuned for tomorrow's update!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

THE PRESENT: FIRE AND ICE

Raquel sensed the door opening and a shaft of light pierced the gloom illuminating the lower half of her body. A shadow moved across the floor and settled on her naked body. The shadow felt like an ethereal touch on her helpless form, heightening her helplessness.

Karen strutted into the room wearing an emerald green silk robe. She sipped from a frosted glass while concealing something behind her back. She put down the items on a dresser covered in darkness so Raquel could not see. She sat down and patted her captive’s long black hair.

“Did you miss me?” she asked, “I hope I didn’t make you wait for too long? I can see you’ve worked yourself up. You feel a little warm too. I have just the thing to cool you off.” She reached into the bedside drawer and brought out a midnight blue sleep mask which she slipped on the immobile captive, depriving her of sight.

She stood up and turned on the CD player in the room and the soft and slow tunes of classical music filled the room. She came back to the bed bearing a glass filled to the brim with ice. She took a chip of ice and slowly ran it across her victim’s forehead.

“Wha…?” said Raquel even as Karen shushed her with a finger to her lips. As the ice chip melted, Karen dripped cold water onto Raquel’s forehead. The heat within her body contrasted sharply with the cold drops hitting her. She imagined the water droplets sizzle to steam as they hit her heated flesh.

Karen took another ice chip and then suddenly pressed it to the side of Raquel’s neck. The latter cried out as if scalded and then quieted as the ice was rubbed all over her neck, throat and upper chest. Moving to the foot of the bed, Karen took another ice chip and played with Raquel’s toes and feet as her hapless prisoner squirmed in agony and delight. She grasped Raquel’s already bound ankles as she explored the lovely brown length of one leg. She worked up from ankle to shin to knee and thigh but stopped short of the mark. For the sake of symmetry, the same treatment was given to the other leg.

Moving back up to Raquel’s upper body, another ice chip was used to paint her chest, around her breasts, down her flat belly, again short of the heaving mound. She then used her fingers, cooled by the ice ships, to softly and slowly run down the slope of Raquel’s firm breasts.

Gasping, Raquel could only mutter, “OMG! Please….!” Karen ignired her panting and pleading friend and took an ice chip before working around the naked breasts and then slowly dragging the fast-melting object down one breast and tracing the beauty of one hard nipple. Karen bent down to kiss and lick the engorged body part before applying the ice again. Every treatment brought a gasp or expletive from the mouth of her lovely prisoner. Karen would also use her other hand to fondle the other breast.

This went on for some time and Raquel’s body was now covered in a mixture of oil, sweat and melted ice. She needed relief badly, but she couldn’t quite get there.

“This is torture! When do I get a reprieve?” she thought.

Now, Karen ran an ice chip down the middle of Raquel’s flat stomach down to her sparse bush and added the moisture of the ice to the already existing wetness coming from inside Raquel’s body. She slowly worked the ice around the slit and her victim spasmed as she dabbed the ice onto the hot and moist lips.

“Ungh! God! Please…” was all that Raquel could mutter. Her rational mind was gone and she was drowning in multiple sensations of heat, cold, pain, pleasure, fear and arousal.

And then, the cold was gone! With the blindfold on, Raquel could not see what Karen was doing. She wrenched at her bonds. The leather creaked and the chains rattled, but it was useless. Her tormentor and lover was gone.

But why? The silence in the room mocked her.

-----------

What happens next dear reader?

A – Nipple torture
B - A light flogging
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Well, was being polite, but seeing as no one else has suggested....I'll say A
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

tickletied84 wrote: 4 years ago Well, was being polite, but seeing as no one else has suggested....I'll say A
We have a winner ladies and gentlemen! Nipple torture it is! Watch for tomorrow's update!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Thank you tickletied84 and Tiedandgagged for keeping tuned. Looking forward to hearing from other readers how they find the story so far. Remember, you can influence how the story goes! :D :D :D

PRESENT – PAIN AND PLEASURE

After what seemed like a long time, Karen returned still wearing the emerald robe and looked down at her helpless prisoner.

“Karen, please…!” Raquel pleaded. She couldn’t quite say how hot and bothered she was nor how badly she needed some relief.

Karen put one finger on Raquel’s lips and softly said, “I know, my dear. Just be quiet and let me take care of you.” Karen then loosened the knot of her robe and let it slide off her shoulders. She was completely naked. Raquel stared wide-eyed at her friend’s nakedness. Karen’s ample bosom heaved with excitement. Her alabaster skin seemingly glowed in the moonlight. Where Raquel’s body was slim, Karen was curvaceous. Narrow waist. Wide hips. Lush thighs. Raquel unashamedly stared at her tormentor’s nakedness.

Karen sat beside her bound prisoner and started softly caressing her Raquel’s lovely brown skin. Her fingers roved with a truly admiring caress all over Raquel’s shoulders, arms, chest, breasts, nipples, stomach and thighs. Her victim could only toss her head back, close her eyes and moan with wanton desire.

Thus, she was unprepared at the sudden flash of pain on one nipple. She opened her eyes and saw Karen attach what looked like a tweezer on her engorged left nipple.

Noticing the look of fear in the eyes of her captive, Karen handgagged her and whispered, “Ssssh! This will only sting, but trust me my dear as it will lead to a very explosive finish. Do you trust me?” Raquel merely nodded as her other nipple was entrapped by another pincer. The pincers were connected by a short length of chain. The tweezer clamps’ tips were coated in rubber and Karen had adjusted the tension so that after the initial pinch came a persistent throbbing and then, magically, a warmth that suffused her chest, slowly spreading throughout her body.

Having decorated her captive so, Karen moved between Raquel’s spread legs and grasped her thighs and moved them further apart to give her more room. Raquel looked down to see her friend smile wickedly before disappearing between her tightly spread legs. At the first touch of Karen’s tongue on her most sensitive part, Raquel threw her head back, closed her eyes and moaned. As Karen continued to work on her, she gasped, panted, moaned and pleaded. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) Karen was in control and she was using her skillful mouth and tongue to work Raquel like a finely-tuned instrument. As Raquel writhed, the chain of the nipple clamps slid every which way and reminded her of her captivity.

Karen went up for air licking her lips, now wet from Raquel’s moisture. She arose and Raquel could not resist but protest, “Karen! Don’t leave me again! Do what you want, but please let me cum!”

“You are really hot and bothered, hm?” asked Karen sarcastically, “Don’t worry, let me just get something.”

Opening a drawer, Karen pulled out what looked like a belt. She donned the belt and Raquel noted an opening right over her friend’s shaven slit. Then Karen pulled out a cylinder that seemed to resemble a penis with two heads! She applied lubrication on the simulated shaft and then inserted the implement in the waiting orifice on the belt.

Going back to her spread-eagled prisoner, Karen asked, “I would really like to f**k you tonight and using this, we both get to be f**ked up.” She chuckled at her humour.

Raquel smiled and answered, “I don’t think I have much choice, dearie. Since you’ve tied me up like this. I can’t very well stop you, can I?”

With alacrity, Karen went on the bed again and slowly inserted the other end of the dildo into Raquel’s waiting and needy slit.

“Ungh! Ooh! That feels so good!” exclaimed Raquel.

Karen did not answer and, beginning slowly but building to a faster tempo, began to pump her helpless captive. The cries of both women gradually built to a peak until they both exploded into wonderful and blissful orgasms.

Afterwards, Karen released her prisoner and they went off to Karen’s room hand-in-hand. They slipped under the covers still completely naked and drifted off to an exhausted sleep.

RAQUEL’S DREAM

The black tape covering her mouth only permitted a tiny moan to escape. She wore nothing except for white bra and panties. Her wrists had been bound behind the chair and her ankles were tied tightly together before being attached to one leg of the chair. More rope cut into her slim waist, preventing further movement.

She twisted and writhed to no avail. The ropes were too skillfully tied. And from the bathroom door emerged Frank, who had just taken a shower. Completely naked, he stood before her and contemplated his bound lover. His erection was impressive and Raquel could only endure his lascivious scrutiny. He leaned forward and his body seemed to block all illumination and darkness descended.

With a gasp, Raquel awoke.

Tell me dear reader, what happens the next morning? Remember, the first suggestion is the one I follow.

A – Raquel turns the tables on Karen and ties her up
B – Karen continues tormenting Raquel
Last edited by Switcher1313 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic