I AM YOURS, YOU ARE MINE (F-M) (M-F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

I AM YOURS, YOU ARE MINE (F-M) (M-F)

Post by Switcher1313 »

I am yours, my love.

You have just pulled off the last of my garments, exposing me totally and utterly. My wrists are already bound with numerous turns of rope. My arms are stretched to two corners of our bed. You take hold of my right leg. You kiss my foot even as you wind rope around my ankle. You do the same with my other leg and I know that my time of freedom is about to end.

You tie off my legs thus ensuring that I am spread and open to your whims. You bid me to struggle and I do so knowing that I cannot escape. Not that I want to.

My mouth is already sealed with a cloth that you have lovingly tied around my head so that I can only grunt as you handle my naked body with ease. I am your prisoner and I will not resist.

You deprive me of my sight as you apply a soft and silken blindfold. Now I am truly helpless.

And yet my skin tingles, seeking your touch. Thus, I gasp behind my gag as I sense a prick on my neck. The sensation flows like thick syrup down my chest and touches my nipples. You spend time tickling this sensitive area before slowly touching my stomach and then my thighs.

Finally, I can sense you prodding my exposed balls. Slow, teasing and maddening, I am poked, scratched and rubbed until I can almost not bear it.

Suddenly there is the absence of touch and I groan my disappointment. And then something prickly is applied to my inner thighs. I squirm as the ticklish sensation proceeds upward repeatedly, stopping short of my manhood.

And then, the first prick on my balls. It is as if I were shocked with a cattle prod and I spasm in delight. You work the tool all over my exposed maleness as I squirm helplessly, my moans barely audible behind the gag.

I gasp and my heart is racing. And then I feel the bed move as you mount me. I can feel your bare thighs astride my belly.

“Are you ready to come, my prisoner?” you ask me.

And then with your skillful hands and then your velvety tongue and mouth, you assault my exposed organ. I cannot stop you (not that I would want to).

Finally, finally, I feel you sheathe my engorged member in your warm and wet love and we ride the pleasure of climax together!