Be Careful What You Wish For (F/F): Completed Story!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
puffalover
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by puffalover »

I’m really enjoying this story my friend! What a great concept. I’ve fantasized about something like this. Like a kinky version of the movie Wishmaster. Love the twists you put onto each wish she makes and the predicament she ends up in after. Poor Penny, should’ve put more thought into this lol.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

puffalover wrote: 4 years ago I’m really enjoying this story my friend! What a great concept. I’ve fantasized about something like this. Like a kinky version of the movie Wishmaster. Love the twists you put onto each wish she makes and the predicament she ends up in after. Poor Penny, should’ve put more thought into this lol.
Thanks for the feedback! Im glad you are enjoying it! You would have definitely thought after how poorly her first wish went she would have put a little more care into the future ones, but alas. She is now staring down some rather permanent bondage as a reward for her efforts.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Part 13

"No no this is a business trip not pleasure, as much as Id like to we need to get to business" The blonde responded as she pulled into a large parking garage and pulled into a space. After putting the car in park she climbed into the back with her partner and victim. She licked her lips as she stared at the heavily bound and gagged woman. "dont get me wrong it is extremely tempting..."

The asian smiled mischievously as she took a roll of tape and tore off a strip, slapping it over Penny's nose. As the woman began screaming and struggling her two captors started to passionately make out as they pulled off each other's pants. They crashed to the floor of the van and began grinding against each other while fondling one another, the air filling with a cacophony of frightened screams and excited moans. Roughly two minutes later, as Penny was beginning to feel light headed the moans from her captors were reaching a crescendo.

"ooooohhhh goooood yes" the blonde screamed as she and her partner finished in unison. The asian quickly rolled over and ripped the tape off Penny's nose. Penny had never been more happy to smell the repulsive cocktail of laundry as she took massive breaths.

"Ok, now we really do need to get to work on this hottie" The blonde said as she was breathing deeply. She opened up a box behind the passenger seat and removed a red mummy sleeping bag. She unzipped it partially and her partner helped her guide it up Penny's body. Penny for her part was still far too busy recovering from her near suffocation to even attempt to resist as the soft nylon bag was zipped up sealing her in. Both her captors grabbed rolls of duct tape, the blonde began at Penny's feet while the petite asian began at her shoulders. The van quickly filled with the loud ripping sound of tape as the women got to work wrapping up the red sack in silver. The two kidnappers were very focused now, the playful banter that had defined their earlier had vanished. They only paused when a roll of duct tape would run out, tossing it aside and grabbing a new one. They continued their intent work for 20 minutes, at which point Penny's body had been wrapped in 4 layers of industrial duct tape and a pile of 6 spent cardboard tubes sat in the corner. The women had successfully wrapped Penny so tightly that her feminine shape, especially her large breasts, was still quite visible even under the layers of tape.

"So how much were you thinking?" The asian queried.

"I figured 3 bags, use everything we brought with us seems like a waste to leave any of it unused" the blonde teased as she winked at Penny, who blindfolded as she was could not see the sadistic teasing.

"mmmmmppphhhh" Penny groaned, as beads of sweat were already forming on her forehead from the amount of bondage she was in now, the idea of even more sounded unbearable.

The asian reached into the box and removed a blue mummy sleeping bag, this one was a bit puffier and therefore even warmer than the first one was. Having recovered from her near suffocation earlier she tried to offer more resistance this time, but with the two kidnappers working together she could do little to slow the bag from being pulled up her body and zipped close around her. The women grabbed more rolls of duct tape and began repeating the mummification process yet again. They worked diligently, for forty minutes this time. After another 13 rolls of tape adding up to 6 more layers of additional wrapping the women paused. Penny's feminine form was finally disappearing, her chest vaguely showed the height of her breasts, but the proper outline of them was gone now.

"Im getting tired, you sure you dont want to just call it quits?" the asian asked as she flexed her hands which were beginning to ache from the amount of bondage they had been doing tonight.
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
didfind
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by didfind »

I seriously hope they decide to keep her for themselves. They can always kidnap "
the lord" a different girl.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

didfind wrote: 4 years ago I seriously hope they decide to keep her for themselves. They can always kidnap "
the lord" a different girl.
Unfortunately the two girls don’t have the ability to grant the genie’s wish, so they won’t be able to keep her.

However I like you really enjoy these two kidnapper’s and the twisted antics they do with their victims so I ended up giving them stories of their own where more helpless prey fall victim to them
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Final Part

Alright everyone this is the final part to the story! If you have enjoyed please leave some feedback! Im sort of using this story for a test case to see if there is an audience for my stories here

"oh Im sure, I want this cutie to suffer in the super puffy attic expedition bag, let her boil"

The asian smiled and shook her head as she dug into the box and removed the final sleeping bag, a massively puffy hot pink LMR sleeping bag. The bag was so thick and warm that you could probably sleep naked in it in northern Alaska and not be cold. Considering Penny was already in two other bags and piles of duct tape the level of heat would be hellish to say the least. Working together the women began to work Penny into the bag, considering how thick her cocoon of bondage already was it was a bit of a struggle to get her into the tight confines of the mummy bag. Eventually though they managed the job, sealing Penny into the most miserable layer yet of puffy imprisonment. Not that Penny could see it, but the women had put her into the bag backwards so its super thick hood was menacingly sitting in front of her face. Sweat was now actively running down from Penny's hair and down the winds of silver covering her face.

The two kidnappers grabbed yards of rope and began tying it around the super puffy bag, They started with horizontal wraps, spacing them about every four inches. They were making sure to wrap them tightly, so that the rope sunk deeply into the puffy nylon of the bag. After about ten minutes they had finished the horizontal wrappings of rope. They now began to crisscross her body with even more rope, making an x shaped pattern starting at her shoulders until they reached her ankles. The hot pink fabric puffed out from between the white rope, highlighting just how tight they were continuing to make it.

"So what do you think? Straps now or straps after the tape?" The blonde asked her partner.

"oh I brought enough that we should be able to do both" The asian said with a smile.

"mmmmpphhhh" Penny weakly moaned, she was burning up so much that she felt a bit lightheaded. She just wanted them to stop already, the level of bondage was insufferable and the idea they had even more planned terrified her.

The two women grabbed and handful of ratchet straps each. The blonde started at Penny's ankles while the asian started at her shoulders. They began wrapping Penny's cocoon in the straps, thanks to the ratchets they were able to make sure they were unspeakably tight. The sadistic women were spacing the thick straps about every two inches on Penny's massive cocoon, by the time they were finished 10 of the straps were brutally hugging Penny in their embrace.

The women now grabbed more tape and got to work making the hot pink bag disappear under wraps of silver. Keeping true to their promise they kept going until they used up their stock pile of tape. The kidnappers began sweating themselves from the marathon of wrapping. Ten rolls, twenty rolls, they kept going, burying Penny under layer after layer of tape. After 90 minutes and fifty some odd rolls of shiny tape they were done. Other than the hoods and Penny's heavily tape wrapped and sweat drenched head everything was covered by countless layers of industrial duct tape.

"ok, we've got twelve straps left and thats it. Lets strap her, hood her, collar her, then get her to the temple for the master. I am ready for bed at this point" the blonde said, wiping sweat from her brow.

"mmmphhh" Penny felt horrible, the misery of her situation was reaching the point that she would have happily welcomed death if it meant being free of this hellish bondage.

"So business like now, you were so excited to brutalize this cutie earlier" the asian teased her partner as they dug out their remaining straps.

"Oh it is exciting, and the thoughts of what we have done to her will make my libido burn like a raging volcano for weeks probably, but that doesnt mean Im not tired and ready to call it a night" The blonde replied as she blew her girlfriend a kiss.

The two women began adding their remaining straps to their victim. As thick as the layers of tape bondage were there was not much give anymore to Penny's cocoon. The two women were determined though, ratcheting each strap so viciously tight that they still managed to bite into the cocoon just a little. Tightening the straps to such a horrifying degree took time though, so even though the the kidnappers only had 12 straps it still took them a little over 20 minutes to apply them.

"she really does look sexy like that, even now" the blonde woman sad as she straddled the massive cocoon and began grinding on their tortured victim.

"oh she is a cute little wrapped up package isnt she, but let's finish the wrap job" the asian woman handled her partner in sadism a thick leather collar.

"well cutie I would say nighty night, but its been night for you for awhile now hasnt it?" The woman teased their captive as she grabbed the thin red hood of the first bag and pulled it over Penny's head, tightly cinching it tight. She then quickly repeated with the thicker blue hood of the second bag.

"Well you might want to take a real deep breath, not that you can see it darling but the hood of this final bag is astoundingly thick. Im not going to lie, breathing is going to become a real struggle, but you should get JUST enough to not suffocate"

"Pmmmmphhh Nmmmphh!!" Penny was sobbing hysterically now, snorting and sniffling as she begged for mercy. She could already barely breathe as it was.

Her kidnappers of course showed no mercy, if anything just becoming more aroused by her panic. The blonde pulled the thick pink hood over Penny's head, cinching it tight. She now took the thick leather posture collar and tightened it around Penny's neck before locking it in place with a thick padlock, causing the soft hot pink fabric to bulge up past the collar. The two kidnappers stood back and watched the thick pink hood suck in and out as their victim strained desperately for air.

"God I could just watch her struggle all night" the blonde said while licking her lips.

"Yea me too" the Asian had pulled out her phone and was recording Penny's strained breathing, the only noise in the car was her sobbing and desperate gasping for air. The kidnappers stood in silence for about three minutes recording the sight before finally deciding it was time to get a move on, eventually stopping the recording and moving to the front seats.

The van drove in the darkness of night for a few hours, Penny faded in and out of consciousness for the duration of the ride, the reduced air flow and unspeakable heat of her mummification making her fade in and out. Eventually they arrived at what looked to be a long abandoned church. They pulled into the grass in front of the church and stopped the van before getting out and opening the back doors of the vehicle.

"Okay Ill get her legs, you get her head. Overall I doubt we get much struggling from her." The blonde said, a tone of exhaustion in her voice as she grabbed Penny's ankles, or at least where her ankles were under the massive cocoon. She pulled her out of the vehicle with her partner grabbing her shoulders once they were in reach. The two carried the large cocoon into the church, eventually setting her down in a cobweb covered pew. The two women went up to the decrepit altar and began flicking some hidden levers, eventually causing a large trap door to open up, revealing a hidden staircase. They picked up Penny's massive cocoon again and carried her down the stairs.

As the women reached the bottom of the stairs a series of torches magically lit up, revealing a chamber of stone coffins. Weak moaning could be heard from within them as the women walked by with their mummified captive. Eventually they came up to an open and empty one, which they forced Penny's thick cocoon in. It took some effort but they finally managed to get the silver mass that contained the poor woman inside.

"Well here's how this works cutie, this little box you are in, once we seal you in, is going to magically keep you alive...forever" The asian explained.

"wmmmphh?" Penny felt delirious from the heat, barely understanding what they were saying.

"You see we worship an ancient deity, unfortunately he draws power from the suffering of mortals, which is why we have kidnapped you and offered you up as a plaything to him. When you pass out he will torment you with vivid nightmares and when you are awake... well you feel how miserable you are now just imagine that forever" the asian continued.

"well not truly 'forever'"the blonde said air quoting "The sun will eventually destroy the earth and therefore you, so you know, only a seven billion years give or take and youll be free!"

"Nmmmmpppphhh!!!" Penny finally snapped to attention as she fully grasped what they were saying

"sorry cutie, but we get to be immortal. Offering up the occasional piece of meat like you is a small price to pay for eternal life."

The two women now lifted the large lid, sealing Penny within the coffin that would serve as her long term home. Once again the magic of the genie had delivered the exact promised effect, Penny was now functionally immortal. Unfortunately she would spend it in eternal agony, paying the price for not properly appreciating the genie's warnings about the magic being direly literal. She screamed and squirmed in her tight prison, the first day of the rest of her life was now beginning.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

Gagfan wrote: 4 years ago Part 5

Ella grabbed a pair of fairly dirty looking panties which she promptly pulled over Penny’s face so that the crotch was right over her nose. Penny began desperately screaming at the top of her lungs, trying to get her to stop as she positioned the soiled pantyhood over her face.

Silky puffy jackets, check
zip tie bondage, check
panty-hoods, check

So far this story is not only well-written, but it pushes a lot of my buttons :)
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Windrunner wrote: 4 years ago
Gagfan wrote: 4 years ago Part 5

Ella grabbed a pair of fairly dirty looking panties which she promptly pulled over Penny’s face so that the crotch was right over her nose. Penny began desperately screaming at the top of her lungs, trying to get her to stop as she positioned the soiled pantyhood over her face.

Silky puffy jackets, check
zip tie bondage, check
panty-hoods, check

So far this story is not only well-written, but it pushes a lot of my buttons :)
Thanks for the positive feedback! Greatly appreciated. Always good to meet a fellow fan of soft puffy jackets!
arsene
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by arsene »

Gagfan, this is clearly one of the best stories I've ever read. Very enjoyable, with a helpless victim and supercruel female captors, what's more to ask for? I will definitely follow your next tales, if ever you create them. You have a terrific style.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

arsene wrote: 4 years ago Gagfan, this is clearly one of the best stories I've ever read. Very enjoyable, with a helpless victim and supercruel female captors, what's more to ask for? I will definitely follow your next tales, if ever you create them. You have a terrific style.
Thank you very much! It sincerely means a lot to me to hear that
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

That ending was........pretty damn dark lol seems like Amy got off lightly, at least her torment will end eventually. Poor Penny. That genie was a dick lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

RopingRingers wrote: 4 years ago That ending was........pretty damn dark lol seems like Amy got off lightly, at least her torment will end eventually. Poor Penny. That genie was a dick lol
Yea the genie is particularly cruel, centuries of slavery to spoiled little mortals have clearly made him just a bit bitter
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Gagfan wrote: 4 years ago
RopingRingers wrote: 4 years ago That ending was........pretty damn dark lol seems like Amy got off lightly, at least her torment will end eventually. Poor Penny. That genie was a dick lol
Yea the genie is particularly cruel, centuries of slavery to spoiled little mortals have clearly made him just a bit bitter
JUST A TAD 😂 but like, seven billion years in servitude, in a locked coffin? Like I couldn't even fathom that. I would be clinically insane within 3 days lmao
Hello there!

Other Work
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic