It's a Business (M/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What do you think will happen with Caleb and Jamie?

Poll ended at 3 years ago

Caleb will retire, but take Jamie as his first, as was always meant to be.
55%
Caleb will forget about Jamie and retiring, and take his proper place as one of the Company's heads.
No votes
Caleb will take Jamie prisoner, and then live in the lap of luxury as a Company head.
45%
Caleb will retire, but leave Jamie in peace.
No votes

Total votes: 11

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Transporting the goods wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, all things considered.

With my two pet assistants, we quickly transferred the boys to the van. Kenny remained in the room to stand guard, and Garrett helped me bind the prisoners.

Given that Pietro and Leo had given us the most trouble, we were the harshest on them. Both were placed in brutally tight leather straitjackets - I was still miffed at Pietro's comments about my age, so I tightened his crotch straps until he yelped into the stinky sock gag. Pietro had to also deal with a firm cock cage combined with a devious little vibrating plug I inserted into his rear, until he was whimpering and whining at denied arousal. He was placed backwards in a metal chair we set up and tied firmly to it, unable to do much but struggle. We did the same to Leo, minus the cock cage - we only had the one - and I forced their heads together so Garrett could unite them with duct tape, sealing them into a constant kiss. Both men protested and struggled, but there really was nothing they could do.

I decided to reward my boys. Kenny earned a small freedom from me - he'd be driving us all the way back. I saw the sparkle in his eyes as he realized I was trusting him so much. He embraced me with joy and sighed happily as I kissed his head.

"I won't let you down, Master."

Garrett, meanwhile, seemed rather miffed that I wouldn't be tying him up for the trip. I had had something else in mind. Seeing Reed writhing and struggling must have driven him crazy last night, so I gave Reed to him for the duration of the trip, to torment and touch however he pleased. He was brutal with the former scarecrow. Reed was kept naked and frogtied, his wrists bound to his biceps and his ankles to his thighs. Reed was subjected to a constant barrage of tickling and body worship. I was convinced that Garrett wanted to smell and lick every inch of the man before giving him up. Reed struggled wildly, especially as Garrett put a cock ring on him to keep him hard and needy.

And as for Colby, I took charge of him. I still felt bad about tricking such a sweet young guy, and so I decided to protect him from my boys for a while. He had whimpered in fear when I had placed the yoke on him - basically a spreader bar for the wrists with an open slot for his head - but relaxed when he realized that all I intended to do was hold him and admire his form. I could tell he was trying to just think of it as another gig, especially with the calming breaths he took through his ball gag as I massaged his muscled torso.

It was a nice and noisy van, full of laughter, whimpering, moaning, and stifled begging. I occasionally got up to get everyone water, and we stopped for food before parking at a rest stop for the night - you see, I wanted to let Arden have first pick of the little pack of pups we picked up, so we couldn't drop them off at a Company station - and I prepared the sleepsacks. Six of them.

"Aww, come on, Master!" Kenny whined, yelping as I pulled him into a headlock.

"Are you talking back to me, boy?" I asked sternly, my fingers probing his sides and making him giggle.

"No, Master!" he laughed.

"Good."

We did Leo first, lacing him up so tight he was practically wearing the material like a second skin. He couldn't even wiggle. I patted his head, smirking as he growled at me, before slipping a bondage hood onto him. We did the same for the other three captives, giving Pietro the same degree of tightness, going a little easier on Reed, whom Garrett had completely exhausted - the boy was a tickled pile of jelly - and tightening it the least on Colby. He even moaned appreciatively when I placed the hood on him. His whole demeanor screamed positivity - i could practically hear him thinking "Well, it could be worse."

Then I enjoyed myself by telling Garrett and Kenny that whoever got the other into a sleepsack first would get a massage from me before being laced up, and watching them wrestle for about ten minutes. Normally Garrett would have flopped immediately to get tied up by Kenny, but I guess he really wanted a massage. Can't blame him. I have magic fingers.

Garrett lost, and whimpered as Kenny gagged him with a sweaty jock strap and put the hood on him once he was laced into the sack. I leaned over and whispered, "Don't worry, pup. You'll get your turn next time."

Kenny nodded as I hogtied him and stuffed the shirt I had worn all day into his mouth. He barely complained at all as I tickled his feet and vulnerable sides before setting into taking care of his muscles, kneading all the tension out. He was asleep when I laced him into his sleepsack.

As for me, I used my duffle bag as a pillow, grabbed one of my pets in each arm, and held them close, snuggling to sleep to the soundtrack of Pietro still whimpering - I guess we had forgotten to remove that cock cage...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

that was perfect!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I knew the last few chapters were going to culminate in something amazing but this expected all my expectations.

Garrett is far less innocent than he looks and how he brutally teased poor and constantly unlucky Reed was a blast to read. I also love how Caleb is still offended by Pietro's words enough to take little revenge from him. The way he and Leo's faces taped together was neat and is still nice to see how the big dom is more obedient than his feisty friend. Colby's parts were surprisingly good. He just rolls with his new life, doesn't he? The final scene turned out extremely satisfying, with our hero going to sleep surrounded by sleepsacked, gagged, and hooded men.

Kudos for the terrific update, man. You never disappoint and this story is one of a kind.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Aww, poor Garrett ;)
That was a totally unfair fight. Even on his best day, the boy is no match for Kenny!

Still, at least he's got a tasty gag in his mouth 8-)

I'm still rooting for Colby though.

I think most of my fellow readers would rather one of the feisty Doms be trained and conditioned to become subs.
But man, that cute submissive kid in his 20s cannot be handed over to a random Master who might not appreciate him!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Those chapters were enjoyable to say the least!

:D :D
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Volo, does the poll at the top of the thread represent the actual choice Caleb and Arden will be making, or is this just a trivia question to see what us readers think would be fun?

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hey, bondagefreak! I wanted to get some reader participation so yeah, it'll definitely have an impact on the story.

But, comments are important, too, and I AM seeing a lot of support for little ol' Colby... ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Hey, bondagefreak! I wanted to get some reader participation so yeah, it'll definitely have an impact on the story.

But, comments are important, too, and I AM seeing a lot of support for little ol' Colby... ;)
Good! I think I speak for everyone when I say that I'll be super happy with whatever decision you, Caleb and Arden make (assuming soon-to-be Master Arden has any say in the matter).

The strong "Daddy Dom" in me just hates the thought of a passive young guy like Colby being left without a good Master and mentor ;)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
The strong "Daddy Dom" in me just hates the thought of a passive young guy like Colby being left without a good Master and mentor ;)
Lol I'll be sure to let Caleb and Arden know ;) And I agree with you. My own nuturing dom side would hate to see Colby dropped by the wayside, so to speak...

Anyway, thought I'd give a little check in on the poll status-

Reed - 3

Leo - 6

Colby - 6

Pietro - 1

Things have been neck and neck and quickly shifting! Cast your votes if you haven't! Only 5 days left before it gets locked in!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sixteen votes and counting!
That's pretty impressive for a poll that's just begun!

Polls are a good way to determine how much traction a story is getting among the registered membership.
There's obviously a lot more invested readers than what the number of comments would lead us to believe.

This is definitely a sign that the story is well liked.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

2 days left on the poll! Cast your votes if you haven't yet already! ;)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Poll ends in less than 24 hours! Make your final adjustments and votes now!

Leo and Colby are tied at 8 votes each.

Reed in a distant third with 4.

And Pietro still at 1.

cherryboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cherryboy »

this is a really fun read! i really like how different all of the characters are!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

So, after a week of voting, Colby just barely pulled ahead in the last hour to win. All very dramatic. ;)

I'll be working on the next part of the story now. Thank all of you for taking the time to vote!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Yes! That's fantastic!

Colby had better be thankful!
Our votes might've actually secured a bright future for him.
Only time will tell ;)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Thanks again to all of you who voted, and all the readers!

And bondagefreak, we'll just have to see if you've all made Colby's life better or worse...

- - -

I couldn't wait to see the look on Arden's face. I was a good boss, so I knew when my secretary usually got in. So I was able, with Garrett and Kenny's help, to get the four prize hunks of beef into my office before he arrived. Luckily there was a storage room next to my office, so I was able to have Kenny wheel in a quartet of Saint Andrew's crosses - giant metal X's padded with black leather. We chained up our four captives. showing off their best attributes - their naked bodies.

I sent Garrett and Kenny off to shower. They were still so horny and turned on from being in the sleepsack all the way home, and from binding up the four hunks, that I knew they'd be in there for a while.

So I sat in my chair and waited, listening to the four men groan and watching them gyrate and struggle. Colby in particular put on the best show - after all, he knew how to work his body. I kind of hoped Arden would pick him. The boy deserved someone kind yet firm like Arden. Besides, I had promised Arden first dibs, but I still wanted the giant Leo for my son Andy to play with.

I nearly had Pietro wheeled strait to Collections, but I felt it was only fair to give him a fair shake. Although I did take the cock cage off of him, and pumped his instantly-hard dick a grand total of once, the ungrateful little bastard didn't cum. I told him, "it's not my responsibility to get you off," and left him like that, and watched as he devolved into a sweaty, whimpering mess of horniness. Oh well.

It had been about an hour when Arden wandered in. I went out to meet him at his desk.

"How's my favorite secretary?" I asked smugly.

"No." He said flatly. "Whatever it is, you first. I tested out the milking machine first last time. And you sucked me dry!"

I huffed. "In retaliation for the e-stim machine you got shock happy with! Ugh, never mind. I got you a present."

Arden glared suspiciously. "What is it?"

I motioned him inside, and he gasped at the sight. "I wanted you to get first pick." I explained.

"Caleb... this is amazing..." he mumbled. "I can pick any one of them?"

I nodded. "Yup. Let me give you the highlights. The green-haired one's a dick, but it's all bravado. The giant has a thing for calling me Daddy, which you might like. I picked up the curly-haired kid as a scarecrow, and he comes highly recommended by Garrett. And the blond is a former stripper with an unfortunate sense of direction."

Arden was barely listening. He was perusing the merchandise, staring and touching, and even leaning in and sniffing in the case of Reed. He debated for a long time before finally pausing in front of one of them.

"I choose this one." He said, placing his hand into the honey blond hair, and staring into the wide amber eyes of Colby. I said his name, and Arden repeated it, savoring each letter. I saw the man in question shudder at the sound.

I nearly cheered. I had been hoping for this.

But instead, I smirked. "Good choice. And before we get Processing up here, I'd like to borrow your feet for a second."

Arden rolled his eyes, captivated enough to press a kiss to Colby's collarbone. The boy whimpered in response.

Thankfully I had Garrett and Kenny to help. I ordered them to take Colby into our apartment.

"Fine, what's up with my feet?" Arden grunted.

"I'd like you to punish someone for me." I grinned. "Somebody who needs to learn respect."

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I absolutely adore the way Caleb presented his captives to Arden (who is still as charming as ever after his absence). I'm eager to see how Colby and he will get along, they seem to be really into each other already.

And I should've known the ordeal of remaining guys isn't over. I have a feeling that Leo will be happy about "learning some respect" but not sure about Pietro and Reed.

Anyway, the build-up really paid off. Thanks for the great update!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Yes!

So glad to see Colby taken under charge by a good Master.
I'm sure Arden won't regret his decision, and I'm sure Colby will end up being happy in the long run.

His new Master's stinky socks and feet will probably give him quite a bit of trouble.
But he doesn't need to be filled in about that just yet ;)

I can't wait to read the next chapter, my friend!

ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Just found this story and don't know how I missed it before. This is some great stuff.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I pulled Arden into a chair. "These three. But particularly the giant and Greenie. They've got chips on their shoulders a mile wide, so I'd like to use you to punish them."

"I wish you wouldn't." Arden muttered, blushing.

"That's enough. You've got nothing to be ashamed of, Arden. You want to be a Dom? Well, you've been blessed with a powerful way to force your dominance! Learn to accept it. Harness it. The power of the dark side!" I cackled jokingly. "But seriously, Ardie. I want you to be confident. You're a great guy. It doesn't matter if you've got stinky feet."

"Heh," Arden smirked. "Thanks. It would be a lot sweeter if you didn't want to use my feet, but I get the point. I'll do it."

"There he is!" I clapped him on the shoulder, grinning wickedly as Pietro and Leo shared a worried glance. "Now, strip those feet, please."

Arden sighed but did as I requested, handing me his disgusting nylon socks. I smirked as I waved the socks before the three captives and watched them recoil as much as they could.

But I was not to be denied. It was Reed who earned the socks. He whimpered as I removed his gag, immediately clamping his mouth shut to avoid the socks. I laughed and simply pinched his nose shut, stuffing a sock in when he finally opened his mouth. He groaned as I just used the other sock as a cleave gag, tying a knot over his mouth so that he'd have no choice but to suck on and sniff the raunchy stench.

Reed struggled hard, but nothing helped him. He looked like he might just throw up, but just stuck to shuddering and groaning.

But now it was real punishment time. I spent a while forcing Leo and Pietro into strict hogties, keeping them restrained the entire time. But once that was done, I removed their gags and held up two sinister-looking chastity cages. Both men paled in fear - they were Doms; they knew what these were.

"If either of you want to cum again, ever... you'll do exactly as I say, which includes not talking unless I tell you to. Got it?"

They both nodded wordlessly. Pietro was especially enthusiastic, seeing as I had edged him all day. I grinned.

"Good. First order of business. I want you to give Arden's feet a good bath. See if you can lick the stink off."

Arden smirked, getting the idea and dragging his chair over to plant it between the two, setting one foot each in front of them. "You heard the man. Lick."

We chuckled as Leo and Pietro hesitated, waiting for someone to say the joke was over. Even my eyes were watering a little from the smell, and by now I was used to it! Finally, it was Leo who moved first.

"Y-yes, Master." He reluctantly growled. I could see him trying to gauge his chances of escape... good. The perfect mix of wary submissive and smart defiant. Perfect for Andy to work on. Leo scooted forward and stretched out his tongue, fearlessly licking his way up the sole, starting to get into the motions of bathing Arden's foot. He knew he had no escape right now, so he was playing the perfect submissive, biding his time.

Pietro was much less cooperative. He was so tentative, touching the tip of his tongue to Arden's foot and recoiling that Arden had taken the initiative to shove his foot into Pietro's maw, forcing the green-haired wannabe Dom to endlessly suck on his toes.

"Good boys. Get in there." I ordered. Leo was now voluntarily sucking on Arden's toes, although he involuntarily gagged and recoiled every so often. I smiled at Arden. "Hey, when they're done, just gag them. I'm gonna check on your boy."

He nodded, eagerly playing with Pietro and Leo, pinching the former's nose with his toes to force him to breathe in foot stink.

I crossed the room to check on Colby, hoping that my own pets had not already devoured him.

dahanband
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dahanband »

Effective But short ...

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It's so nice to see Arden enjoying himself. I loved the ridiculous but friendly encouragement Caleb gave to him and how prim and proper Arden's feet and socks were treated as weapons.

Reed, of course, got the (incredible) sock gag but it could've been worse. As usual, the obedience of beefy Leo and Pietro's reluctance was a nice contrast. Also, the part where Caleb threatened the two with the cock cages was pure gold.

All in all, a short and sweet chapter that did its job perfectly. Looking forward to the next update, especially now that this sentence raised my expectations:
hoping that my own pets had not already devoured him.

MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

Such great updates!!

My weak spot is a dom who submits against his better judgement!!

Loved the beefed up guys being made submissive. These chapters are getting better and better. And so many characters, I dearly hope we will follow them all. Cant wait for Leo to be trained by Andy - been waiting for that forever!

Thanks for this Volo!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Thanks for the comments, everybody! And MountainMan_91, I might just give us an interlude where you'll see how that goes on! ;)

=======

"I can't trust you two with anything, can I?" I sighed, watching my slaves scamper away from Colby as if burned. Evidently they had decided to give the sweaty ex-stripper a shower but had gotten sidetracked.

Colby's arms were over his head in one of a pair of specialized cuffs I used on Garrett and Kenny for showering them. While Colby was wet and chained up, with a panel gag clamped over his lips, he had obviously been tortured. If I had to guess, I'd say they tickled him hard and had been fondling and edging him since.

"Both of you better get ready for some punishment." I growled. "Kenny, get the sleepsacks. Garrett, the cages. I want at least one of you bound and locked before I get there."

"Yes, Master." they both mumbled, quickly hurrying off. I grinned. I knew Garrett would lose in a fair fight, but I knew how much Kenny wanted to be under control. He had come to really love being dommed by me. I think he also knew that I wasn't one for keeping my boys in extended chastity. But in any event, it was going to be a surprise either way.

I gently undid the handcuffs, and Colby melted into my arms without resistance, exhausted. He couldn't even lift his arms to try and remove the gag. I did so, carefully massaging his jaw. "Hey, buddy. You okay?"

Colby whimpered a little. "They- they fucking tickled me! I can't move my arms..."

"You'll be okay with some rest." I assured him. "I assume you understand your situation?"

He nodded, his amber eyes wide. "I'm... I'm some sort of slave or something, right?"

I raised an eyebrow. "You're... remarkably calm about this."

Colby shrugged. "To be honest, I was only a few days out from living on the streets. I'm a terrible businessman, and I was losing money on every performance. I don't have any fallback. At least I've been eating normally the last two days. Aside from worrying you might kill me, it's been a lot better than anything else."

I whistled. "So... you're okay with this?"

"Well, not really." Colby admitted. He had made no move to get out of my arms. A natural submissive. Although, like with Garrett, looks could be deceiving. "I mean, I'm not so okay with being a slave, but... I have to admit, it's weirdly freeing to not have to worry about anything. Arden seems like a nice guy. Hot, too. So... I'm okay with being his."

I nodded. "Arden's one of the good ones. You're safe with him. ...Just for the record, I'm not sorry I took you. It's my job, and I did it well. You're a fine piece of merchandise. But we do make sure our merchandise is taken care of. We're not that kind of Company. So I'm glad you're going to Arden. Besides, we'll probably be seeing a lot more of each other."

I winked at him, and he smiled. "Thanks, Daddy."

"You should probably save that for Arden." I chuckled. "He seems like a daddy dom if there ever was one. Well, apart from the foot fiend I'm turning him into."

Colby chuckled.

I quickly rose, throwing the ex-stripper over my shoulder, earning a yelp from him. "Alright, that's enough sappiness for now. Time to wrap you up for your new Master."

Colby was very compliant as I quickly dressed him up in a tight pair of golden briefs to match his eyes, clicking black leather cuffs around his ankles and wrists to contrast with his tanned skin. I did up his arms and chest in a leather harness restraint of the same color. He looked really good in the minimal bondage, and did a little dance for me, his lean muscles flexing uselessly against the supple leather as he gyrated. He smiled happily as I moved him around.

"So, I'll give you a chance to choose your gag." I grinned.

Colby made an "ooh" sound. "Wait, uh... can I have a collar? I want him to know I'm his pet."

I smirked. "Nice thinking. I'll loan you one. Arden will likely want to mark you with his own collar." I quickly clipped a black leather collar around Colby's neck, marveling at the way the man breathed sharply at the wrapping of the material around his throat.

"Uh... ball gag, please." he asked next.

"Ah, a traditionalist." I chuckled, providing him a classic red ball gag that made him instantly harder in his briefs. He gave a few experimental mmphs before nodding happily. "Good boy. Now follow me. I want you to see me punish my own boys - Arden and I spend a lot of time together, so you'll definitely be getting better acquainted with them," I smirked.

Eager enough, Colby followed me at my heels like the puppy his collar indicated he was.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I loved how wholesome this chapter was. Seeing Colby enjoying his new life is great.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic