It's a Business (M/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What do you think will happen with Caleb and Jamie?

Poll ended at 3 years ago

Caleb will retire, but take Jamie as his first, as was always meant to be.
55%
Caleb will forget about Jamie and retiring, and take his proper place as one of the Company's heads.
No votes
Caleb will take Jamie prisoner, and then live in the lap of luxury as a Company head.
45%
Caleb will retire, but leave Jamie in peace.
No votes

Total votes: 11

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Sorry for the late reply.
I'm having such a hard time navigating and logging onto the forum lately.

I absolutely loved the next two chapters.
Can't tell you how happy I am to see Colby being prepared and collared for Arden like that.

Also had a major kick reading and re-reading the putrid nylon-sockgag scene and the ensuing foot worship session.
Leo and Pietro sure got it rough, but out of the three, I think Reed got the short end of the stick with those socks 8-)

Serves them well.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Sorry for the delay! Been having a super hard time getting onto the forum these days for some reason. Ah well. Thanks for sticking with the story!

=====

What I did to my boys left Colby panting into his gag with anticipation.

Kenny was already bound in a sleepsack, his cock locked in his cage. Garrett had blindfolded and panel gagged him, before forcing a posture collar onto him to ensure he was absolutely immobile.

"He submitted, Master." Garrett told me reluctantly. "He said he wanted to be good for you."

I looked down at Kenny. "That true, pup?"

He couldn't move his head to nod, but made an affirmative-sounding noise.

"Good boy."

A soft moan of pleasure.

I laughed. "I think I'll reward you later. So... Garrett, you thought it'd be better if you were the naughty one?"

Garrett smirked. "I like when you punish me, Sir."

"We can't have that..." I muttered. "Well, then. I won't give you any socks unless you're good."

Garrett tilted his head, obviously unsure whether that warranted a positive or negative response. "I...."

"I know how much you like the taste." I grinned, slowly pushing Garrett against the wall and pulling up the sleepsack around him. Slowly, as I put the cock cage and blindfold on him, he succumbed.

"Yes, Master. Please, I'll be good."

"I know you will." I said, gagging him and sealing the posture collar around his neck. I left the boys in a sixty-nine position, knowing they would be excited just by the feel of the other's breath on their crotches, and from the soft whimpers and grunts from both, I was right.

It was time to give Arden his puppy.

Leo and Pietro were gagged and writhing on the floor, thrusting uselessly into the air, moaning as Arden knelt between them, playing with their rock-hard dicks. Reed had passed out, a puddle of sweat beneath him. He had been tickled unconscious.

"I had them lick Reed's armpits and feet too." Arden said delightedly. "And I'm edging them now."

I grinned. "Finish them off or lock 'em up. I've got someone for you."

Arden smirked. He pushed the two bound men together. "Okay. Last one to cum has to lick my feet again."

Both moved into desperate struggles, humping the other to cum first. Arden and I laughed as they gave a strangled moan in unison and shot at precisely the same time.

I nodded in approval as Arden placed his bare foot on Leo's muscled stomach, resting it there as he called in Processing. Yes, Andy would have fun there.

I led Colby on his leash to Arden, watching as the former stripper nuzzled my secretary.

"Good boy, Cole. You're gonna be mine now."

Colby, or, I guess, Cole now, nodded eagerly.

"You gonna send him to Training?" I wondered. Judging from how enamored both master and pet were, it was unnecessary.

"No." Arden said, kissing his slave's neck. "You're coming home with me. I want to get a collar on him. My collar."

Cole shuddered with happy anticipation as Arden kissed him.

"Take a few days." I smirked. "I'll handle it here."

"You sure?"

"Positive. I have two slaves to punish. And a gift that will need wrapping. I'll be right here, waiting for you and Cole."

Arden grinned as he gathered Cole into his arms and practically ran out. Good. They'd be good together.

As for me, I hadn't had enough attention from my boys in a while. Time to have them please me for a change.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

You never disappoint, man.

Garrett deliberately being naughty to be punished with socks is so him. Caleb using the lack of punishment as a punishment sums up their relationship pretty well.

The scene with Pietro and Leo was super hot, I'm looking forward to seeing Andy having fun with his sub. Arden got his happy ending with Cole. It'll be fun to see the "present" plot getting a conclusion but hopefully not before Kenny and Garrett getting some long-due attention from their master.
Been having a super hard time getting onto the forum these days for some reason.
Same. The site is a little weird lately, I've been experiencing disconnecting issues left and right.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

woohoo...

the good times keep rolling!!

All these bound studs are the things dreams are made of.

Poor Reed, he didn't ask for any of this!!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Was really sweet to see Arden skip the usual "training" and bring Cole straight home like that ;)
My guess is that Colby will be adjusting to his new life rather well and that he'll be taken care of and pampered under Arden's care.

Very much looking forward to the fun between Caled and his two boys 8-)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

With Arden gone for the next few days, I knew I'd need to handle things myself. I glanced at the three captives. Reed was just waking up. Hmmm... I wonder...

I called Processing to get them up here. It wasn't hard to imagine what would happen to the three.

Pietro would get put through the average slave training program, and deemed too wild, so he'd go through the breaking process. That was what we called it - Pietro would be turned into a laborer for the Company, placed in restrictive and humiliating bondage while being forced to ferry papers between offices. He'd be alternately provided affection and admonishment to reinforce how good behaving felt. And slowly, he'd be reconditioned into being a slave - willful, but up to Company standards.

Leo would be packaged up right away and put into minor training. Just enough to discourage him from attempting to escape. His training would be with my son.

As for Reed... he'd be taken pretty quickly, sold. I did feel bad for him, being in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was cute, too. But I certainly didn't need him at work with me. I had my hands full with Garrett and Kenny. However...

I walked up to Reed. "You probably know what will happen to you, yes? You'll be trained, and sold, and shipped off to your new Master, who will probably use you however they wish."

Reed looked at me with wide-eyed fear.

"Or... I could take you. You see, I'm not at home very often, and I know it requires some upkeep. My sons are going to be completing college soon, and I know my eldest is going to want to stay at home, and with the presents I'm planning, I'm going to need to hire staff that is more... open-minded, shall we say? I'll need someone to run my house for me. Someone I can trust. I'm thinking of taking you as a house boy. You'd be restrained quite often, yes, and would still be a slave, but you'll have a safer life than most. Cushier, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

Reed slowly nodded. I pet his head, ruffling his hair. "Good boy. I'll make the arrangements."

I felt a little better knowing that Reed would be doing okay. Although I'd certainly try not to make it too easy for him. After all, though he'd be a lot happier and safer in my control, he'd still be closer to Arden's socks...

After I had dealt with Processing, I returned to my boys quite exhausted. I had been doing all the pampering lately, and I wanted my turn. So I let them go one by one, starting with Kenny. I grabbed my softest rope and secured his hands behind his back, looping rope around his biceps and crossed over his chest, gently binding him while emphasizing his muscles. I leaned in to kiss him a few times, enjoying his moans of pleasure. I told him to stay, and he obeyed as I did the same with Garrett, admiring the contrast between the skinny sub and the cowboy slave.

"Uh... aren't you gonna gag us, Master?" Garrett wondered.

I chuckled. "No. I thought this time, I'd put your mouths to use. I want you to show me your appreciation, boys. Worship me."

Kenny grinned. "Gladly, Sir. You deserve some good action."

"That's funny. I hear talking when I should be hearing and feeling some goodness." I smirked, lying back on the bed, hands behind my head, now wearing nothing at all.

I closed my eyes as I felt them begin. Predictably, Garrett chose to start at my feet, lathering them up with his tongue. Kenny chose to start off giving me a deep kiss before he set off to worship my upper body.

It felt wonderful to be worshipped like this. Garrett was fervent and enthusiastic - I could hear his slurping from all the way over here, and it only got louder when he started moving upward. Kenny was passionate and playful - he sucked on my pectorals, and kissed my nipples, before using his teeth to lightly tug on them.

Kenny seemed to love my upper body as much as Garrett liked my feet, but the real pleasure came when they both came up near my face, worshipping my biceps and armpits. And the best thing was opening my eyes and watching them, bound and so submissive to me.

They looked at each other, and I smiled and closed my eyes, letting them make their plan. I heard a grunt as Kenny leaned over near my face. "We love you, Master."

I smiled at him, petting his head and drawing him in for a kiss. "I love you too, bo-ho-hoy!"

It had taken me by surprise. Garrett had opened his mouth and took it upon himself to wrap it around my erect dick. I groaned out, only for Kenny to muffle my moans with kisses.

It was bliss, but still, I had to restore control. Kenny yelped into my smooches when my hand went firmly to the back of his head, keeping him in place. My other hand went to guide Garrett's head.

We moved like this for a while, until I felt myself gdtting ready. I knew Garrett would love to swallow, but I pulled him off at the last second, spraying his chest in my cum.

"Thank you, Master!" Garrett said eagerly.

"Not done yet." I told him. "Kenny, clean him up for me, will you? Garrett, come here."

I sat up and pinned Garrett tight in the grip of my arms and legs, capturing his mouth with my own as Kenny licked my cum off his body. I could tell we were all in the same heavenly state.

"Are you boys gonna be good for the night, or do I need to get the cages?" I asked, but both of them shook their heads.

After cleaning us all off with a damp rag, I untied my boys briefly to give them a break before re-tying them, putting them in their usual spots on either side of me, holding them close while we slept. I remember the sensation well. Just before I fell asleep, I felt both of their lips gently graze either side of my neck, both my boys feeling secure and asleep in my arms.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

There are so many M/M stories popping up this week, that it's hard to keep track.
Generally, when I get involved in a story, I don't like to be sidetracked by too many other stories, since they tend to get tangled in my mind.

This story is the first one I come to whenever I see an update has been posted.

Now about this chapter; it was absolute bliss to read.
The pacing was ideal (something I'm still learning to master) and allows the story to move forward without getting dragged down my useless minutiae.

Caleb and I are more alike than I originally thought.
He chose to save Colby (which is what I would've done as well) and felt sympathy for Reed (I felt it too).
Reading about Caleb's mercy and compassion for Reed was as pleasant as reading about the orgasm and body worship he experienced in the second half of that chapter.

You've made him human.
And although his line of work is morally inexcusable, you've proven that our Procurer is capable of feeling compassion and mercy for his victims.
I really enjoy ambiguous, grey-zone protagonists. IMHO, they make the best villains and heros.
Caleb is no exception.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It's nice seeing Caleb spending some downtime with Kenny and Garrett. And poor Reed at least had something going for him after his string of unluckiness.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

That was HOT!

Thank You mate!

I really enjoyed the touch of reaching out to Reed, and not letting him go through the normal 'processing'
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

When the Christmas season came, it was hard to leave my boys and return home. A lot of changes were finally settling into becoming normal, and now things would be upset again.

First off, Arden was extraordinarily happy with his pet. After about a week, he had returned with Cole in tow, the slave wearing a black collar with a gold token on it. Each morning, Arden would walk in, loosely holding a leather leash clipped to Cole's collar, and the boy would stride quickly behind him, hurrying in order not to be caught too far away. He was not allowed to leave Arden's side, and often simply rested his head on his Master's thigh while they were sitting down.

Cole was eager to please. Arden would simply snap his finger and Cole would comply to commands, either to do things or be bound and gagged, and ever needy for praise, he would do so. Several times I caught the word "Daddy" being thrown around. In any event, Cole seemed to be perfectly content. And Arden far more than happy with his pet. He was overjoyed.

Occasionally Arden would bring Cole over for a sleepover, and he and I would share my bed, the three boys in sleepsacks, one of them chosen to sit between us and take our torment or pleasure. Once we picked Kenny and spent our time tickling him crazy and edging him before we went to sleep, letting him stew between us all night. He was so sweet and grateful when we let him cum the next morning. I even teased him that I'd put him in a chastity cage to get that face again, and I was treated to gagged begging all morning. Garrett was in heaven when Arden played with him, putting his feet in the boy's face and even using his funky toes to pinch Garrett's nose shut for short bursts. Arden kept me supplied in rancid socks for Garrett to suck on, of course.

Reed was made into my house boy. He had a very cushy role. All he had to do was supervise the cleaning staff once a week, take all deliveries and mail, and care for the family dog at home. He was pretty much allowed to live "freely" in my house the rest of the time. But in trade, he was always in some kind of bondage and gag and constantly collared. And was required to obey any order I gave him while at work. Such as edging himself each day and not touching himself at all otherwise. He was obedient, knowing that I was monitoring him and fearing my wrath should he not comply.

Of course, I wasn't cruel about it. Sure, sometimes I made him set up a milking machine and time release cuffs for an all day milking session, or made him keep in shape with some heavy workouts, but I also sometimes surprised him with other orders, like spending the day playing the Playstation, or ordering some pizza and relaxing.

Reed was always grateful on my visits home - he even got to remain sleeping in my bed, although I would be occupying it as well - and confessed to me that he was in the best shape of his life. He had come to enjoy his new life, even when I tormented him, and that was wonderful to see. That his fear had turned to something like love. It made me excited to begin melding my work with my home life. Perhaps when I retired, I would let all my boys stay in my room, and spend my days pleasing and torturing them to my heart's content.

But for now, Christmas vacation. The week of Christmas. My sons would be coming to stay and recieve their presents, and everything would change.

"Good morning, Master." Reed greeted me at the door, wearing only a festive candy cane patterned Speedo.

"Reed. Good boy, waiting for me. You excited for the day?"

"Very much so, Master."

I grinned. "You've been a model boy, Reed. Keep it up, and Santa may have something extra special for you under the tree."

His eyes widened when I winked. My presents, he knew, were glorious, whether it was a new video game for him to play or a toy I ordered him to try. I tweaked his nipple as I passed, making him flinch and giggle, the jingle bell on his collar tinkling merrily.

I had a plan. I had noticed Reed lusting after our usual pizza boy, Nate. A handsome and muscular young man, in his mid to late twenties, surfer tan and blond, sparkling green eyes, bit of scruff. I definitely understood the attraction. Reed had also expressed interest in being the keeper of the house while I was away, possibly managing and playing with other potential slaves. So I thought perhaps I'd give him that chance with Nate, as well as Mark, my son Evan's present. Leo, of course, would be with Andy.

And as for Andy... Nate factored into my plans for him as well. To get him his first Company experience and a taste of my world...

It was going to be a big week.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Cole and Reed really deserve some quality time with their masters. Their living arrangements are both creative and fun. I always enjoy seeing characters act domestically in your stories. It's heartwarming as much as it's hot.

And, wow, Caleb can't stop snatching new boys, can he? Not that I'm complaining, haha.

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I always get excited when a new character comes up in discussion. Always interested in seeing how that person is "secured".
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago And, wow, Caleb can't stop snatching new boys, can he? Not that I'm complaining, haha.
Well, I've just set up a new poll! Help me pick the next characters to join in on the story, everyone!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Fixed the poll. Y'all have six days to vote!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Fixed the poll. Y'all have six days to vote!
Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!

I voted for "Thoughtless Thief", though I'm also routing for the "Curious Cop" option.
Will be happy either way ;)

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

My choices: 🚔☑️. 🍕☑️
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Fixed the poll. Y'all have six days to vote!
You should be proud. 27 VOTES is a fair amount of votes for a series that was only started some 8 weeks ago.
The number of guest readers is normally 5-10x that of registered readers. So you probably have between 125-200 recurring readers/per chapter. Those are respectable numbers indeed!

Congrats, my friend.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
You should be proud. 27 VOTES is a fair amount of votes for a series that was only started some 8 weeks ago.
The number of guest readers is normally 5-10x that of registered readers. So you probably have between 125-200 recurring readers/per chapter. Those are respectable numbers indeed!

Congrats, my friend.
Thank you, friend! Even though I've had some trouble with motivation writing at times during this, I've had tons of fun writing this story and getting so many great reviews! I hope to keep this story going!

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Last chance to change your vote or place one! Remember, you can vote for up to two choices! I may end up including the third choice if it's close enough...

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Here's a little prelude to the next part while we wait for the results... ;)

------

Well, Phase One was occurring seamlessly. Both my sons arrived, and while they were initially surprised about Reed's presence, they got used to it quite quickly. Evan, especially, groped him every chance he got. They already expected something about my job, and I guess I might have been concerned about their lack of distress over my profession, but I suppose I was too relieved about it to worry about their possible moral bankruptcy.

Anyway, leaving Reed ball gagged and in a spreader bar for his legs and a spreader bar with a neck slot for his arms was just prime bait for Evan to spend the night tickling him to death, but I did so for good reason. Today was the day I recruited my son.

Andy and I went out on the pretext of getting food for everyone. It was snowing a little, and I was humming a few bars of "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" as we drove along.

"So... Andy."

"Yeah, Dad?"

"Now that you know about my job... what do you really think?"

Andy chuckled. "What, afraid that I'm secretly horrified? Nah, Dad, I think it's awesome! I wish I could work there. How the heck did you even get a job like that?"

I smirked. "It's a funny story. My old pal, Jamie, and I used to play tie up games with each other. Well, to be perfectly honest, he was basically my first slave."

"Nice." Andy smiled.

"Yeah. He was a sweet guy. Wouldn't have minded keeping him for good, but then I'd never have joined the Company."

"Really?"

"Yup. It turns out, I was a pretty young thing the Company had their eye on, at least until they saw what I did. It was the last year of college, and Jamie had been getting ragged on by the prick captain of his football team. So I lured him over by saying I had tied Jamie up on a bet and knew that his captain would love the opportunity for some hazing. I had Jamie tied to a chair, all sweaty, and Pierre was totally fooled. I winked at Jamie and jumped the guy, tying him up and letting Jamie watch while I tortured him. I set up a video camera and pinched his nipples, tickled him, played with his junk. That's when the Company man came up to me."

"What happened?"

"He rang the doorbell, and I thought it was the cops or something, but he told me I did good work and then he explained what he was there for. And he said that although I was good material, he still had to bring someone to the Company as product - he had called it in already. And there wasn't a chance in hell I was gonna give them Jamie. So off Pierre went."

"Whoa... you just... sold him?"

"Remember, he had been tormenting my best friend. I wasn't gonna deal with that. But then the Company man took me too, tied me up and brought me to the Company, just as an initiation. That's when I got inducted in, and I've been a working man ever since. Kept them all off of Jamie, too, 'cause he was a handsome guy and a natural submissive, which is pretty much a gold mine in our line of work."

Andy had finally clued in to the fact that we weren't at a pizza place for pickup. We were at a small house, and I was looking at him.

"What is this, Dad?"

"Your chance. I'm picking up something for good ol' Reed in there. A Christmas present. Now... if you really want this kind of life... if you really want to be a Company man, and get to do what I do for a living... you'll follow me in and help me. If not, you'll just stay in the car. I won't judge you. This is it."

I smiled at him, patted his shoulder, and got out of the car.

Started walking.

And in about five steps, I heard the other door open.

Excellent.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

This father-son bonding scene was so wholesome. Andy is following the footsteps of his dad. And we finally learned how Caleb got this job!

I appreciate that you took your time to develop characters and their relationships. It turns this story to something really special.

Daenarys
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Daenarys »

Let's keep this one going 👌 very good :)
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Really loved this short snippet, Volo! Enjoyed the father-son connection as well as the set-up of having Pierre thinking Jamie was his to torment (even tying him up) only to be the one tormented and eventually taken by the Company. If this story were a reality TV show, I'd want to see the "Where Are They Now" segment of Pierre... I'd also like a flashback to Caleb's initiation ;)

Hoping for a curious cop or doomed delivery boy to be the next acquisition by the Company but trust you'll make any of the potential characters amazing :P
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

I would say that it would be very hot to be able to read about a flashback to the time that Pierre was tricked and when the dad got tied up as a initiation!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Alrighty... TIED (heh heh) at 10 votes each, we have the clear winners of the curious cop and the doomed delivery boy. But as a special treat, I'll be including the thoughtless thief, who clocked in at 7 votes. The nosy neighbor at 4 votes and rowdy roommate at 2 will just have to be content not appearing...

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic