It's a Business (M/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What do you think will happen with Caleb and Jamie?

Poll ended at 3 years ago

Caleb will retire, but take Jamie as his first, as was always meant to be.
55%
Caleb will forget about Jamie and retiring, and take his proper place as one of the Company's heads.
No votes
Caleb will take Jamie prisoner, and then live in the lap of luxury as a Company head.
45%
Caleb will retire, but leave Jamie in peace.
No votes

Total votes: 11

gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thanks for the recommendation! Definitely adding this my list for when I have some time off!!
RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago @bondagefreak thank you for guiding me here I’m following @Volobond’s new tale ‘the spring break job’ and this has brought real context to the characters.

I’ve read the first half dozen chapters and you are right it’s a classic. The story is amazing and will be eagerly reading the remaining chapters as soon as I can.

I especially like your ability to have the company use worn items like socks and underwear to using panel gags and head harnesses. Makes a somewhat hastily capture seem realistic and then lets the situation really sink in when the real equipment is used.
It very interesting you say this cus I was thinking about how his use of gags really set the tone of how impromptu some of the captures are. It's like he has direct access to the kinds of tropes in bondage I love so much! Of course I love the use of socks in the bondage most!
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

I’m now through the first two pages of the story. It is simply amazing. The story flows so well I love your writing style so much. I simply can’t get enough. Caleb is a true bondage genius, anyone would be lucky to be captured by him and trained to be a perfect pet. ;)
See all my written works here :
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38747#p38747

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awww, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! I'm so happy you still like and read this story. I get all nostalgic rereading it because I really did have oodles of fun writing it for y'all.

[mention]Socksbound[/mention] First off, I'm glad you're reading this one and getting some context on the characters, and I really liked writing the variety of gags that Caleb uses, both improvised and professional. As for "bondage genius," well, awwww.... ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 4 years ago I knew the last few chapters were going to culminate in something amazing but this expected all my expectations.

Garrett is far less innocent than he looks and how he brutally teased poor and constantly unlucky Reed was a blast to read. I also love how Caleb is still offended by Pietro's words enough to take little revenge from him. The way he and Leo's faces taped together was neat and is still nice to see how the big dom is more obedient than his feisty friend. Colby's parts were surprisingly good. He just rolls with his new life, doesn't he? The final scene turned out extremely satisfying, with our hero going to sleep surrounded by sleepsacked, gagged, and hooded men.

Kudos for the terrific update, man. You never disappoint and this story is one of a kind.
[mention]Volobond[/mention] I’ve just finished the preceding chapter to this and it exactly sums up how I’m feeling at this moment. I couldn’t have said it any better.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

Volobond wrote: 4 years ago Thanks again to all of you who voted, and all the readers!

And bondagefreak, we'll just have to see if you've all made Colby's life better or worse...

- - -

I couldn't wait to see the look on Arden's face. I was a good boss, so I knew when my secretary usually got in. So I was able, with Garrett and Kenny's help, to get the four prize hunks of beef into my office before he arrived. Luckily there was a storage room next to my office, so I was able to have Kenny wheel in a quartet of Saint Andrew's crosses - giant metal X's padded with black leather. We chained up our four captives. showing off their best attributes - their naked bodies.

I sent Garrett and Kenny off to shower. They were still so horny and turned on from being in the sleepsack all the way home, and from binding up the four hunks, that I knew they'd be in there for a while.

So I sat in my chair and waited, listening to the four men groan and watching them gyrate and struggle. Colby in particular put on the best show - after all, he knew how to work his body. I kind of hoped Arden would pick him. The boy deserved someone kind yet firm like Arden. Besides, I had promised Arden first dibs, but I still wanted the giant Leo for my son Andy to play with.

I nearly had Pietro wheeled strait to Collections, but I felt it was only fair to give him a fair shake. Although I did take the cock cage off of him, and pumped his instantly-hard dick a grand total of once, the ungrateful little bastard didn't cum. I told him, "it's not my responsibility to get you off," and left him like that, and watched as he devolved into a sweaty, whimpering mess of horniness. Oh well.

It had been about an hour when Arden wandered in. I went out to meet him at his desk.

"How's my favorite secretary?" I asked smugly.

"No." He said flatly. "Whatever it is, you first. I tested out the milking machine first last time. And you sucked me dry!"

I huffed. "In retaliation for the e-stim machine you got shock happy with! Ugh, never mind. I got you a present."

Arden glared suspiciously. "What is it?"

I motioned him inside, and he gasped at the sight. "I wanted you to get first pick." I explained.

"Caleb... this is amazing..." he mumbled. "I can pick any one of them?"

I nodded. "Yup. Let me give you the highlights. The green-haired one's a dick, but it's all bravado. The giant has a thing for calling me Daddy, which you might like. I picked up the curly-haired kid as a scarecrow, and he comes highly recommended by Garrett. And the blond is a former stripper with an unfortunate sense of direction."

Arden was barely listening. He was perusing the merchandise, staring and touching, and even leaning in and sniffing in the case of Reed. He debated for a long time before finally pausing in front of one of them.

"I choose this one." He said, placing his hand into the honey blond hair, and staring into the wide amber eyes of Colby. I said his name, and Arden repeated it, savoring each letter. I saw the man in question shudder at the sound.

I nearly cheered. I had been hoping for this.

But instead, I smirked. "Good choice. And before we get Processing up here, I'd like to borrow your feet for a second."

Arden rolled his eyes, captivated enough to press a kiss to Colby's collarbone. The boy whimpered in response.

Thankfully I had Garrett and Kenny to help. I ordered them to take Colby into our apartment.

"Fine, what's up with my feet?" Arden grunted.

"I'd like you to punish someone for me." I grinned. "Somebody who needs to learn respect."
This would have to be my favourite chapter so far. Garrett made the right choice. Yay for Colby.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Socksbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Socksbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I've finally finished this magnificent story. It was brilliant. I absolutely loved it. Kenny and Garrett were my two favourite characters I loved their subby partnership in tandem and how it grew along the way. They were perfect for Caleb. I don’t think there are any words to describe just how much I enjoyed this.

Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Socksbound wrote: 3 years ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] I've finally finished this magnificent story. It was brilliant. I absolutely loved it. Kenny and Garrett were my two favourite characters I loved their subby partnership in tandem and how it grew along the way. They were perfect for Caleb. I don’t think there are any words to describe just how much I enjoyed this.
Thank you so much! I'm thrilled that you liked it so much! I had so much fun writing it, and seeing that people enjoyed it just... it really makes my day :)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I have a great difficulty deciding where to place Caleb on the Character Alignment chart we discussed on Bound & Gagged.

First of all, he seems like a good hearted man. The way he treats his sons, the way he takes cares of his subs and the other company men around him is reminiscent of a good-aligned character. At least in my books it is.

But then there's the matter of his profession.
The company is very much a Lawful Evil organization; where strict rules and processes are enforced, much to the detriment of many unfortunate souls, some of which are sold off overseas. Caleb works for this organization, so how can he possibly be good?

But then add to that the fact that he was pretty much blackmailed into service and CONDITIONED to accept the lifestyle, and you have a much more complex dilemma.

He was forced into a crime ring, something that we cannot fault him for.
Much of his early life there probably consisted of service-under-threat (the threat of harm being brought down upon Jamie).

Still, the man seems to have found peace in what he does and actually revels in the lifestyle.
He shows mercy and kindness, but still does what he was conditioned to do.

His work in Lawful Evil, but IMHO, his person strikes me as being Neutral Good.

Arden on the other hand, strikes me as a solidly Lawful Neutral character.
I like him a lot and have grown fond of his role in this universe you've created.

As far as Caleb, I find him harder to size up.
He is as brilliantly portrayed, multifaceted character.
I could not have done the man more justice than you have.

[mention]Volobond[/mention], what are your thoughts on this?

FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] That's a really good question.

First off, Arden is definitely Lawful Evil. While he is charming and friendly, he knows exactly the implications of what he's doing, and the job he's in. This only increases the higher up he rises in the Company. He follows (and ends up making) the rules of the Company, and as you say, solidly falls in the Lawful Evil category.

Caleb is much more complicated. First off, let's look at the horizontal axis (Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic). We see Caleb conforming to rules quite a bit in the time we spend with him, whether his own personal code, or the Company's orders for him, which points a lot in favor of a Lawful alignment. However, he does also break the rules, or at least bend them in order to fit his morals, such as his exit strategy from the Company in order to keep Jamie safe, or even his bringing his captives to Arden first so he could get first pick. I'd say he falls somewhere between Lawful and Neutral, so let's keep those open.

With six alignment options available to us now, I'd say we can safely eliminate half of them. Lawful Good, True Neutral, and Neutral Evil. For the first, Caleb obviously is not on the side of good and the "law" as we know it, due to his profession, notwithstanding his, well, brainwashing and conditioning. Caleb is not truly neutral because he has a definite tilt on the Lawful-Neutral side, and wavers between Good and Evil. And for all his profession makes him do, Caleb is not Neutral Evil, by the very nature of why he's with the Company in the first place: he will not turn on those he cares about.

Okay, so that leaves us with Neutral Good, Lawful Neutral, and Lawful Evil. Caleb definitely does work for evil, and has a decades-long history with the Company, but he cares about the people he captures, making sure they are safe, even in the case of captives he doesn't like, such as Pietro. Lawful Neutral applies, but Caleb indeed does not totally believe in following rules and tradition.

So I would say that your impression of him is correct - in essence, Caleb's alignment is Neutral Good, even if he is conditioned to act Lawful Evil on work hours. The site TVTropes has a term for it that I believe applies most aptly - Punch-Clock Villain. He's only really evil on the job. He is even shown to have some awareness that what he does is not good, as he worries about how okay his sons are with it.

I have to toot my own horn a little and say I'm really proud of having created a character that even I have trouble fitting into a specific alignment. One who is good and evil at the same time. In another life where Caleb wasn't brainwashed, conditioned, and basically indentured to the Company under threat of harm to Jamie, he might get to be more clearly Neutral Good, or even Lawful Good, but due to his profession and lifestyle, everything becomes much more complicated.

Anyone have any other ideas? What do you think? Is Caleb a fundamentally good guy in an evil job, or has his training conditioned him into evil, or does he fall somewhere between?

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Just read the first few chapters and I'm very much enjoying the concept so far. Always nice when you can turn a hobby and passion into gainful employment!

You've done a nice job in introducing the three separate stands to the story:

The relationship between the father and his two sons is setup nicely. It's always good to see a supportive, loving father and he must be very proud that his sons are taking after him and share his passion! Great to get some snapshots of the sorts of things they got up to in the past and fun to think about where things might be heading for Christmas.

I enjoyed the two kidnap scenes. It's fun to see the tactics he uses to lull them into a false sense of security and I love how long Grayson persisted in his belief that it was still an audition. The bondage is simple but effective and he has some fun with his gags and methods of transportation. I also enjoy the fact that he has a bit of fun with them on the way to the warehouse. I also like the fact the both his captives seemed to get something out of the experience - it makes the kidnapping seem a bit less brutal!

Finally, we have the office setup. Garrett and Kenny are a nice contrast to each other. I love the fact that Garrett signed up to have himself kidnapped and his behaviour definitely appeals to the puppy in me. Kenny was at the other end of the scale but it seems with constant training our main character has managed to break him down. I loved watching his moment of submission and his bondage request. Various nice bits of bondage in these scenes - particularly the straightjacket and leather leg binder combo.

The story is really well written with lots of fun details and good dialogue. Lots of good bondage but it's balanced and in-keeping with the rest of the story. Despite the questionable employment of our main character you can't help but like him. The father/son relationship is portrayed brilliantly and is very believable. He is calm and controlled when kidnapping and he seems like a firm but fair and loving master to Garrett and Kenny.

Can't wait to find out more about The Company and the plans for the next kidnapping.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh ny heavens, the famous [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] is reading my story??? :o Yaaay! I hope "It's a Business" continues to measure up in your estimation and I look forward to your continuing reactions! Pardon me while I squeal excitedly in the background... ;)

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Oh ny heavens, the famous @Pup Wingletang is reading my story??? :o Yaaay! I hope "It's a Business" continues to measure up in your estimation and I look forward to your continuing reactions! Pardon me while I squeal excitedly in the background... ;)
It was always bound to happen! I'm following banners and recommendations and was willing to overlook your questionable choice in sandwich fillings! However, when it comes to the content and style of your stories you're definitely ticking a lot of boxes for me! (Too many exclamation marks?)

Having looked at the beginning of several of your stories it looks like quite a few of them interact with each other. Do you have a recommended reading order?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Never too many exclamation marks, friend!

I would recommend the following order: It's a Business, Bluebeard's Husbands, The Spring Break Job, A Good Day to Tie, then Neighborly Bondage and my latest story, Welcome to Clove Hitch. All are loosely or tightly connected in the "Company-verse" of stories, in roughly that order!

Sorry, got a little glow happy there. ;)

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Sorry, got a little glow happy there. ;)
[mention]Volobond[/mention], you're always radiant and glowing 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

george_bound wrote: 3 years ago [mention]Volobond[/mention], you're always radiant and glowing 8-)
[mention]george_bound[/mention] Ohhh, you! ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
george_bound wrote: 3 years ago @Volobond, you're always radiant and glowing 8-)
@george_bound Ohhh, you! ;)
Volo, I think our Patrick-boy wants some cuddles.
Or some tight ropework. Or quite possibly both ;)

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
george_bound wrote: 3 years ago @Volobond, you're always radiant and glowing 8-)
@george_bound Ohhh, you! ;)
Volo, I think our Patrick-boy wants some cuddles.
Or some tight ropework. Or quite possibly both ;)
All of the above :P
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I think it's time to capture him... ;)

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago @bondagefreak, I think it's time to capture him... ;)
PM me for my address... I'll leave the door unlocked so you can enter unannounced 8-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Let me know if you need help, buddy.
I'd be more than happy to wrestle the boi down and keep him pinned and handgagged while you slowly work him up into a secure bind.

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I just had to stop and comment here - 6 guys all laced up in sleepsacks and hooded, ready for bedtime :D This really works for me. I'm imagining lots of leather as the story isn't specific. I think I'd swap places with any of them for this moment of the story!

However, we should probably take a step back to look at other events.

It's only with the introduction of Arden that we actually find out the name of our main protagonist! He seems to be a very able and versatile assistant and clearly had fun looking after and training Garrett and Kenny. Looking forward to how his character develops going forward.

Lucky coincidences seem to follow Caleb - what were the chances of him finding Reed tied up as a scarecrow in a field (flash backs to the first episode of Smallville). I love how he admires the quality of the rope work and improvises a gag from Reed's jockstrap - he's very good at thinking on his feet. Once again he captures a guy who's turned on by the events. Great fun watching Garrett and Kenny have their way with him.

I like how Caleb's two sons are interested in different aspects of capturing men and how Caleb is trying to find presents that match his sons' needs and will help them to grow and develop their skills. Interesting that he is also grooming them to follow in his footsteps. Do they know what he does for a job? How do people even join the Company anyway?

The setup for the 'heist' is great fun and it's good to see Kenny thriving on the responsibility he is given. Leo seems like the sort of guy that needs taking down a peg or two. It's great that the heist doesn't go to plan (in the tradition of all heists) and it's fun to watch Caleb improvising on the fly again. I particularly enjoyed the completely unexpected introduction of stripper Colby into the mix. Straight into a sleepsack - that works for me. I love how he just seems to roll with the everything that happens. It looks like Pietro suffers from short-man syndrome - he definitely deserved to be gagged with some socks. The final image of Caleb sitting down with a beer and watching on as 6 hot guys tied up in a variety of ways are slowly stimulated with vibrators is absolutely brilliant.

Finally, I think a special mention needs to go to the wonderfully cute and adorable Garrett. I love this little puppy so much, especially when he is being troublesome. His love of bandannas, kissing Leo to gag him, butting in when he's missing out on affection, getting too handsy with Colby in the sleepsack, making Reed's life hell, getting miffed when he's not being tied up and gagged, wrestling with Kenny. He's definitely my favourite character in the story! I can really identify with a lot of his behaviours. I'm glad he's got someone like Caleb to look after him.

Caleb is such a complex character. His profession is obviously completely unacceptable but he really cares for his sons and his pets - wanting them to enjoy themselves and be the best they can be. His care for Colby is also really touching - hopefully he will go to a good home. He does have a harsher, more sadistic side though as Leo, Pietro and Reed are finding out. He's very good at his job and seems to be firm but fair You shouldn't like him but you just can't help it.

Can you tell I'm enjoying this story? The plot is great and it really moves forward at a pace with a few twists and turns along the way. Lots of great characters and so much great bondage. Most of it is described quite briefly but you still get a really good image of what's going on and there are some really imaginative setups. I'm also a bit of a bondage gear fan and there's lots of that going on in this story.

Can't wait to see what happens next.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] Let me know if you need help, buddy.
I'd be more than happy to wrestle the boi down and keep him pinned and handgagged while you slowly work him up into a secure bind.
Oh, absolutely! I'd love to share the spoils with you... and the inevitable torturous fun we can have with him! [mention]george_bound[/mention] Get ready for it!

And as for you, [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]... I love how in-depth your response to this story has been. It makes me feel so honored and appreciated.
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago Lucky coincidences seem to follow Caleb - what were the chances of him finding Reed tied up as a scarecrow in a field (flash backs to the first episode of Smallville). I love how he admires the quality of the rope work and improvises a gag from Reed's jockstrap - he's very good at thinking on his feet. Once again he captures a guy who's turned on by the events. Great fun watching Garrett and Kenny have their way with him.
True, Caleb is blessed with a large amount of luck, but I'm glad you like the way he's also a very good on-his-feet thinker able to improvise. I do hope you enjoy the development of his character as the story goes on - I'm looking forward to what you think when we finally learn more about him.
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago Finally, I think a special mention needs to go to the wonderfully cute and adorable Garrett. I love this little puppy so much, especially when he is being troublesome. His love of bandannas, kissing Leo to gag him, butting in when he's missing out on affection, getting too handsy with Colby in the sleepsack, making Reed's life hell, getting miffed when he's not being tied up and gagged, wrestling with Kenny. He's definitely my favourite character in the story! I can really identify with a lot of his behaviours. I'm glad he's got someone like Caleb to look after him.
Garrett is pretty adorable! Still, reserve your judgment of favorite characters until the end! You may find someone else catching your fancy! ;)
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago Caleb is such a complex character. His profession is obviously completely unacceptable but he really cares for his sons and his pets - wanting them to enjoy themselves and be the best they can be. His care for Colby is also really touching - hopefully he will go to a good home. He does have a harsher, more sadistic side though as Leo, Pietro and Reed are finding out. He's very good at his job and seems to be firm but fair You shouldn't like him but you just can't help it.

Can you tell I'm enjoying this story? The plot is great and it really moves forward at a pace with a few twists and turns along the way. Lots of great characters and so much great bondage. Most of it is described quite briefly but you still get a really good image of what's going on and there are some really imaginative setups. I'm also a bit of a bondage gear fan and there's lots of that going on in this story.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
We've had a fun time on this board examining Caleb's characterization and morality - I hope you include your thoughts on this post-story meta commentary once you've finished! He was such fun to write, being a villain, but definitely an anti-villain, one you almost can't help but enjoy and like and root for.

I'm so glad you like this story! It was crazy how inspired I was while writing it - I still can't believe that I wrote this whole thing! I'm glad you like my writing style and the bondage I include. Hope you enjoy going forward!

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago And as for you, @Pup Wingletang... I love how in-depth your response to this story has been. It makes me feel so honored and appreciated.
Love the moment of tension in that sentence! I'm a firm believer that if a job is worth doing it's worth doing well. You've put a lot of effort into writing it so I'm willing to put in some time reviewing it. It also gives me a chance to reread my favourite moments. :D
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Garrett is pretty adorable! Still, reserve your judgment of favorite characters until the end! You may find someone else catching your fancy! ;)
Don't worry, my opinion of all the characters is in constant flux throughout the story. Looking forward to finding out who might top Garrett - is it a new character or an existing one we haven't seen all that much of yet. I think Colby might have potential...

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

So many fun characters. So many hot young guys getting captured, tied up and turned into slaves. You really keep this story moving forward at a pace whilst still finding time to develop characters and relationships. I love it!

I enjoy the relationship between Caleb and Arden - fun banter and Caleb really enjoys teasing him about his feet. I loved the way Caleb presented the four captives to Arden (who wouldn't like to be presented with 4 naked guys attached to leather clad St Andrew's crosses?) and I'm glad he picked Colby. Loved it when you described their sleepovers - fun times for masters and slaves alike.

Colby is definitely growing in my affection. His indignation at being ticked, his acceptance of the situation, his natural submissiveness, his sexy dancing, calling Arden Daddy, asking for a collar. Such a cute puppy. He's just a nice young guy in need of someone to love and care for him. He seems to be enjoying his new life with Arden.

Still loving the Garrett and Kenny double act. I love how much trouble they cause when given the opportunity but given the 'punishments' Caleb comes up with for them I'm not all that surprised - they sound quite fun to me! I did like the touch of punishing Garrett by refusing to use smelly socks. I like the competition Caleb encourages between them and watching the two pleasure their master was great. Love the image of Caleb falling asleep with his two boys bound on either side of him.

Great seeing Reed, Leo and Pietro being punished by Arden. Looking forward to when Leo meets Andy. As for Pietro I really couldn't care less about his fate - he deserves whatever he gets! Nice to see Reed finally catching a break and being given the chance to become Caleb's house boy. Love the mix of tasks Caleb sets him to keep him occupied.

The latest capture scene was brilliantly executed with Caleb bringing Andy into his trade. As before I love how you take the basic scenario and complicate it - forcing Caleb and Andy to think on their feet and multiplying the number of captures. Lots of coincidences but it still feels very believable. Loved the line about the police coming with their own bondage gear!

It's nice to finally get some of Caleb's backstory and find out how he came to join The Company. His character has just got even more complicated! It looks like a wonderful loving relationship was developing between Jamie and Caleb when The Company came along and destroyed it. I guess Caleb did the only thing he could to protect Jamie from them but it was a massive sacrifice and must surely generate conflicting feelings with regards to The Company. Somehow I doubt Jamie has forgotten him.

Caleb seems to be making steps towards bringing his work and home lives together - everybody needs a good work/life balance! Despite the nature of his profession I'm glad his sons support him and I guess Caleb is giving Andy a much better introduction to The Company than he was given. I think he will make a good recruit.

4 months too late but I hope Caleb reclaims a willing Jamie and retires to spend time with his boys and sons - one big, happy, kinky family!

Before that though, I'm looking forward to Christmas and maybe finding out what has happened to some of the earlier captures.

That really was an epic review but this story has captured my imagination. Thanks [mention]Volobond[/mention] for sharing your imagination with us.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic