It's a Business (M/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What do you think will happen with Caleb and Jamie?

Poll ended at 3 years ago

Caleb will retire, but take Jamie as his first, as was always meant to be.
55%
Caleb will forget about Jamie and retiring, and take his proper place as one of the Company's heads.
No votes
Caleb will take Jamie prisoner, and then live in the lap of luxury as a Company head.
45%
Caleb will retire, but leave Jamie in peace.
No votes

Total votes: 11

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago Alrighty... TIED (heh heh) at 10 votes each, we have the clear winners of the curious cop and the doomed delivery boy. But as a special treat, I'll be including the thoughtless thief, who clocked in at 7 votes. The nosy neighbor at 4 votes and rowdy roommate at 2 will just have to be content not appearing...
Haha of course there was a TIE, shouldn't have rightfully concluded any other way ;) Looking forward to the delivery boy, cop, and thief being added to the acquisition smorgasbord... maybe the delivery boy and cop will spend some time tied (together) to match the poll results :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I led us to the door, only to find that it had already been forced open. "Uh-oh."

I motioned Andy to stay silent and follow closely, and we stepped in. I had prepared some leather cuffs and zip ties and a bottle of chloroform, but it seemed I would not need it. I found them in the bedroom. Nate, still in his pizza delivery uniform, was all trussed up on his bed, brutally hogtied and gagged with what appeared to be his own dirty socks. In lieu of a blindfold, his captor had shoved his delivery boy baseball cap over his eyes.

"Mmmmph! Mmmmmph!" Nate yelled.

And his captor, a lanky man dressed all in black, chuckled. "Just zip it, pretty boy. I'll let you out before I go."

I noticed flashes of shaggy, loosely curled hair from under the black hoodie the thief wore, and I chuckled a little. This kid was an amateur. I motioned to Andy to take him down, handing him a pair of handcuffs from my back pocket.

The thief was feeling up Nate's admittedly plump and squeezable rear when Andy tackled him, and I nearly gave a loud cheer at my son's perfect technique. He wasted no time in cuffing the thief's hands behind his back, and straddling his head to keep him down as he used the extra rope discarded from tying up Nate to strictly hogtie the lanky young man.

He then quickly frisked the thief, stripping his wallet of its contents and stuffing the leather into the protesting mouth, using more rope to secure it.

Nate apparently thought we were rescuers, Good Samaritans here to free him. Andy turned his hopeful squeaks into despairing groans. "You two are so screwed."

I sat on the bed next to Nate, resting my hand on his supple rear, smirking while Andy looked at me. "Name's Kyle. Judging by the two bucks in his pocket and the expired credit card, he's a down-on-his-luck burglar."

"But is he Company material?" I asked. Andy considered this, then flipped Kyle over onto his back, and gripped his crotch tight in a fist, making the would-be thief yelp.

"You give me any trouble, and we're gonna have a problem. Got it?" He asked, earning desperate nods from Kyle.

Personally, I preferred my captives confused or pleasured instead of frightened, but it got the job done. Kyle trembled but did not struggle as Andy pulled up his hoodie and shirt to reveal a thin but toned body that my son began to grope and feel up. He absolutely went crazy when Andy even got close to his nipples. Jackpot.

"Oh, damn." Andy said appreciatively. "How could they not be looking for a responsive guy like that?"

"You're in luck, Kyle. All your money problems are about to go away. The two of you are coming with us. And if you cooperate, I'll make sure you are treated well." I turned and removed Nate's baseball cap, stroking his hair as he looked up at me. I could see emotions warring in his eyes. Humiliation, fear and anger at his capture, but also arousal, and a deep satisfaction at being pet like a dog.

I was about to begin finishing up when we all heard it. "Oh my god! What the hell happened? Nate? You in there?"

I already had a rag soaked in chloroform and pressed over Nate's face by the time he thought to yell. I only had time to put him in a stupor, so I whispered at Andy to keep them quiet while I dealt with this...

Bonus: Old Bonds

A call from my old mentor had gotten me thinking recently. Gustav had long since been promoted from Procurer to the Board, and I knew that if I didn't retire soon, Gustav was sure to recommend me when the next Board member retired or left.

Gustav was the only other man besides Arden and Jamie who had tied me up, and with Jamie it didn't really count because we were roleplaying a scene where I'd break free and capture him. It was Gustav who recruited me.

In the call, Gustav said that the protections I had placed on Jamie would need to be renewed soon. Apparently he had been scouted as potential product last week. There was a growing demand for... shall we say, a slightly more mature product. We called it the DILF craze. Overwhelmingly there were requests and preferences for handsome guys in their twenties, but there was a sizeable cry for men of thirty-five to sixty.

Jamie had always been beautiful. A physical specimen. It was always a pleasure to see him in bondage. I had thought our connection waned over the years. But seeing a pic of him working out shirtless at a gym was enough to set my heart aflame again.

But the real kicker was the tattoo over his heart. It was an C, surrounded by a heart symbol made of chains. We talked a bit when we were young and crazy about Jamie being marked as mine. One time, I had had him spread eagled on my bed, and he brought up his idea, proclaiming excitedly he'd get it as a tattoo.

And here it was. There, branded on his skin, was me.

Was I reading too far into this? Or was I wrong in hoping this meant something? In any case, I'd have to decide if I'd rather protect Jamie again, or let him be taken, or... take him myself... could I? Could I do that?

This made me remember my initiation test. And the promise I had made to him...
Last edited by Volobond 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

"The hunter becomes the hunted" seems like a good way to describe Kyle's situation.

It's so entertaining to see how effective the father-son duo was at capturing their targets. I loved the on-site inspection of their newly acquired goods. And bonus chapter just added more depth to an already complex story. Great stuff.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

"Who the hell are you? Where's Nate? And why's the door broken down?" the young man at the door asked. He was a big guy, taller than I was, and built like a god. I could tell because the tight white shirt and shorts he wore as his delivery uniform did not leave anything to the imagination. He wore the same kind of cap as Nate, and I immediately knew they were coworkers.

I put on my best "freaked out" face and voice. "We were... we were robbed. They just, came in here! It was awful."

"Oh my god. Uh... who are you?"

"Nate's uncle." I said breathlessly. "I was in the neighborhood dropping off a Christmas gift since I'll be away next week."

"Oh, okay. Uh... are you okay? Did you call the police?"

"Yeah, they should be on their way soon." I mumbled. "Uh... who are you?"

"I'm Yancy, Nate's friend. We work together." He slipped his cap off and stuffed it into his back pocket, revealing his closely shaved blond hair. No mean feat, considering his ample rear made his pockets very tight indeed. What was it with the hot pizza guys in our town? "Holy shit, this is crazy."

"Nate got banged up pretty badly. He tried fighting them off." I said, pretending to be worried.

Yancy looked startled. "Oh, no! Let me go see him!"

And as soon as big Yancy's face was turned, I leaped. Clamping my chloroform rag over his face and landing piggyback on him. Now, Yancy was a big guy, but so was I, and he was totally off-guard. So he went down hard, letting out the last of his hair in an "oof," forcing him to take in only the drug-laced air.

It was only a matter of time before he succumbed. I set to work, quickly stripping him to his underwear, and I was pleased to see he had decided to only wear a jock strap. I patted his head before quickly dragging Yancy to the bedroom, where I bound his wrists to his ankles with a couple of Nate's belts.

Andy had busied himself playing with our captives. It looked like he had ripped off the thief's shirt and used it to tie his socks to Nate's face.

"Nice one, Dad. He's hot." Andy chuckled.

"I agree. I might just give both these pizza boys to Reed."

"Hello? Anyone in there? Police!" A new voice shouted.

"Crap." Andy paled.

I smirked at the thief's conflict on whether to cry out to save himself or keep quiet not to out himself as a thief. I winked at Andy. "Let's see how good you are at improv."

Bonus: Old Bonds

Jamie had always been mine. We met when we were both ten, and he had followed me around ever since. I remember that we were about twelve when I told him what I had never told anyone - that I liked it when we saw guys on TV when they were tied up, and especially when they were gagged. And Jamie somehow didn't hate me for it, like I had been afraid of. Instead, he kept finding me movies where a handsome fellow was bound, even if it was only for a scene or two, and three years later, he asked me if I would tie him up.

It went abysmally, of course. He was out before I could even get my hands on him. But then, he'd always let me try again. Sometimes he'd motivate me by pretending to steal my baseball cards. And we were sixteen when Jamie finally admitted that he got a real big kick out of being tied up by me, if I knew what he meant. But it wasn't til we were nineteen when our games became more than strictly platonic tickly and punchy fun.

And basically, we had become something more than friends. We couldn't put a name to it then, times being what they were and living in a small town and all, but that was what we were. I remember one time binding Jamie spread eagle to the bed when we lived together during college and gagging him. I played with him all night, edging and milking and kissing and tickling him. And as the sun came up, I kissed him again and said that if he wanted, I'd do this to him every day for the rest of our lives. That I wanted him to belong to me, and even more, I wanted to belong to him.

And when I removed his gag, he said yes.

We made so many plans. Jamie wanted me to take ownership of him, even brand him, but I told him I couldn't ever hurt him and maybe I would get him a collar instead. Apparently this was what Pierre, the football captain of Jamie's college team, overheard.

Nothing made me angrier than knowing that Jamie was getting bullied because I loved him. So I tricked Pierre into coming over, and I worked the jock over, filming the whole thing for blackmail evidence, and of course I met Gustav.

He had been dressed in tight clothes, almost like a motorcycle cop. He was handsome, and he had sparkling brown eyes to match his brown hair, and I remember thinking that it would have been foolish not to immediately trust him.

"Now, the only thing left to do is to bring you to your initiation." Gustav chuckled, reentering after having secured Pierre in his car. He glanced at the still tied-up Jamie, and smiled. "You, boy, are lucky. Your friend here has saved you from an uncertain destiny. I am sorry to say that in exchange for your life, he probably will not see you again. If you do not wish to make his sacrifice in vain, I suggest you forget about him."

I yelped as Gustav immediately put me in a wrestler's hold and forced me onto my stomach. Before I knew quite what had happened, he had me hogcuffed and firmly plug gagged, unable to utter a word of comfort to the man I loved. Jamie was yelling into his gag, struggling and crying, trying to yell "I love you" to me. Then Gustav shoved a blindfold over my face and carried me out, dropping me next to Pierre.

I never saw Jamie in person from that time on. Although I checked on him from time to time through the Company's surveillance and my renewal of my blanket ban on his involvement, I was forbidden from contacting him. But I knew I was protecting him, so I did my work. Even married a woman, Lily, and had two sons with her. But it wasn't something that lasted. I was a Company man, through and through. She left, and left me a seven and a five year old, and I never heard from her again.

Gustav told me that the initiation was our primer into techniques the Company used. I wasn't put through the training program our captives were, but I certainly found out what each toy I would use in the future did, from butt plugs to vibrators to chastity cages to gags. And I got the chance to watch Pierre slowly be molded into an obedient jock-boy slave, the whole process, from the training to the auction and even packaging. Then of course I spent a while literally learning the ropes. And the cuffs. And all manner of restraint to be the perfect Procurer.

So now, Gustav knew that I was considering retirement. Had for a while. But could I go out with one last score? The biggest of my life? Jamie?

And tattoo notwithstanding, did he really still want that?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Y'all have three days to guess what will be the conclusion to Caleb and Jamie's story after the Christmas gifts are sorted out and the New Year begins for our stalwart Procurer...

Choose wisely... ;)

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm really liking the strings of men Caleb captures on after another. Yancy might be one of my favorites, with a nice personality, good looks and excellent choice of underwear. It was fun seeing how he got tricked and I'm looking forward to see Andy's turn.

As for the Old Bonds part, it might be one of the most emotional parts of the story so far. As dominant as Caleb is, he's still essentially submitting to the Company which makes for a quite compelling character. I voted for him to be united with Jamie but all options has promise to be good. It's wild to think that this epic story is slowly coming to an end after so long. Thank you so much for sticking with it.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

DeeperThanRed wrote: 3 years ago This father-son bonding scene was so wholesome. Andy is following the footsteps of his dad. And we finally learned how Caleb got this job!
Totally agree with DeeperThanRed's praise.
Really well deserved.

The father-son moment was fantastic and also gave some depth to our man Caleb.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] I'm slowly catching up, and definitely plan on voting on the poll before the deadline.
Apologies for my silence this past week. The "getting back to full time work" routine hit me harder than expected.

I've talked to a few guys on here and lots of us are going through the same.
So don't take the silence as a sign that we've lost interest.
I love this tale!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Apologies for my silence this past week. The "getting back to full time work" routine hit me harder than expected.

I've talked to a few guys on here and lots of us are going through the same.
So don't take the silence as a sign that we've lost interest.
I love this tale!
Thank you, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I'm glad you and others are still interested, and thanks for commenting so often [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention]! It has been so fun writing this story and involving everyone with polls, so thanks to everyone reading and/or voting! Hope to hear your thoughts soon! :)

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Sorry Volo for being a bit behind in reading and commenting. The last few chapters really illustrate the father-son relationship between Caleb and Andy well. And wow, when you decided to incorporate the delivery boy, cop, and thief as future acquisitions into the storyline I didn't think they'd all appear simultaneously over the course of only 2 chapters! Looking forward to seeing who goes where and also to the unveiling of the holiday gifts; I'm missing our poor jock, Mark, haha. He's been hidden away for a while now and really needs Master Evan to bind and control him!

And finally the Old Bonds segments are amazing and really reveal a lot of Caleb's vulnerabilities. Wow he gave up his true sexuality and ended up with two sons who share his interests completely and loyally. Looking forward to seeing if and how Caleb's and Jamie's bonds have endured over time and through these circumstances. I'm torn regarding the poll... my heart wants Jamie and Caleb to be reunited but my dick wants Caleb to take him as a prisoner :twisted:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fully caught up now.
I voted on the poll, but I honestly have no idea what's gonna havent between Caleb and Jamie, nor am I hoping for any specific outcome.

This isn't a case of me not caring about it.
It's simply that my hopes for those two very much depends on where Jamie is with his life right now.
Has he moved on and become seriously involved with someone else?
I mean, the forced seperation they went though was heartbreaking, but it's been a long time now.

Caleb's two slave boys strike me as being the type who crave attention from any hot, handsome Alpha Master (ex: Caleb, Arden).
But how would they react to Caleb taking on a third prisoner, or how would they react when suddenly faced with the possibility of them being replaced by Caleb's first true love? Surely having three boys all lusting after the same man will be a serious source of conflict among the subs.

Lots of things to consider here.
But whatever happens, I'm certain I'll be enjoying myself as much as I've been this entire time ;)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

All righty! The votes are tallied, and by a very tight margin of 1, it has been decided that Caleb will be retiring, but taking Jamie first. Although first we'll have to see about the end of the Christmas arc before we see this conclusion. Thanks for voting, and keep on reading!

[mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention], I was thinking about going back through each captured guy with a summary on where they are now as part of the finale. Sound interesting? Also I plan for some more of Yancy to show up.

[mention]george_bound[/mention], I'm sure we can satisfy both your dick and your heart ;)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention], you bring up some great points. I definitely plan on addressing them all, from Jamie's current status and changes over the years, to Garrett and Kenny and their feelings. I can only hope you enjoy the story's conclusion.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] That sounds like a grand idea! The amazing cast of this story is one of its biggest strengths and I'd love a part that pays respect to it. Looking forward to seeing some of my faves one last time.

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago @george_bound, I'm sure we can satisfy both your dick and your heart ;)
LOL... My heart AND dick are looking forward to being satisfied... they have been thus far ;)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Andy gulped as I followed him to the front door. I stayed out of sight, but I was able to catch a glimpse of the cop.

Obviously a real one, not a themed stripper. While his uniform was tight on his beefy frame, it was not an abnormal uniform. He was a hot guy, young and quite obviously inexperienced. The lights in his car outside were off, so it seemed this cop had just decided to check in without calling for assistance.

Good. A careless cop could turn out to be a boon. Andy quickly stripped off his shirt and mussed up his hair before approaching.

"What gives? Why'd you knock open my door?" He slurred.

"Sir, is this your home? Are you drunk?"

"Nah, you woke me up!" Andy whined, turning around and moving to the center of the room, prompting the cop to follow in.

"Sir, I'm Officer Josh Bexler. I need to know if you've been burgled."

Chloroform time again. I crept up and clamped my hand over Josh's mouth, forcing him to breathe in the drug. He was nowhere near as big as Yancy, so it took effect much faster. Plus, he came with his own bondage gear.

We stripped him naked, stuffing his underwear - black briefs - into his mouth and keeping it in place by using his socks as a cleave gag, cuffing his hands, and zip-tying his ankles.

"Nice work, son." I grinned, as Andy put his shirt back on. "Now comes the hard part. Securing transport."

Andy nodded. "What about the cop car?"

"The Company will handle it. They can make nearly anyone disappear, apart from celebrities and major public figures."

"Okay. So we just have to get these guys to the car without being seen?"

"Yup." I grinned. "Watch and learn."

We had four captives, so we'd need to be smart. Amid lots of struggles, we tied big Yancy to the unconscious cop Josh to limit both their struggles. Something told me Yancy wouldn't be as fazed by being bound to a naked man as Josh would, but still their weight would limit the other from struggling much. Nate and Kyle we simply used the rest of Josh's zipties. And then it was a simple matter of lifting each of them and putting them in the trunk.

"Now, we make a short drive down to the nearest Compant facility, and pick up dinner on the way home."

Andy glanced at me. "So... am I a Company man now?"

"Not quite. You still have to be evaluated and then initiated. But, I'm sure they'll send you a little sample of what they're doing with the product. Y'see, we'll only be getting the delivery boys back. That Yancy guy's too hot to just put out on the market."

Andy laughed with me at that. "Alright. Sounds like a plan. Will they be ready for us in six days, though?"

"Tough to say... but the Company has done quicker training jobs. We'll have to see."

And with that, we drove along to make my son's first drop.

Old Bonds, New Bonds

Retirement had been on my mind for a long time now. I had only just reached the point where the Company could even consider my leaving, but giving so many years of loyal service to them, for nearly twenty-five years, I would certainly be granted the best they had to offer for my retirement. I would never have to work again, as I'd be given a generous stipend that would cover any possible need I could have. I'd retain full use of Company facilities should I ever require their services, and I'd even be allowed to consult or come back at any time.

But... if I retired... then my protections on Jamie would be null and void.

However, my sons' appreciation for my occupation, whether I had chosen it or not, gave me a new courage. All these years, I had been trying to give Jamie a normal life he deserved, away from me and my job with the Company. But maybe Jamie wouldn't be disgusted with me. Maybe he'd appreciate my life too. But what if he didn't? What if he had moved on? Would I be forced to stay with the Company forever to protect him?

And even then, that wasn't fair to Garrett and Kenny. I couldn't give them all the love and attention they deserved and continue to split my time like this. It would have to be one or the other. Choose the Company, give Jamie protection, and sacrifice my own wants, or retire, take Jamie for my own, and figure it out from there.

So, late that night, after dinner and vague promises to Reed about Santa giving more than usual, I had decided to at least check the recon done on Jamie, to see what his life was like.

Apparently, he was a photographer. And not just any kind - a fetish photographer. His main pieces generally consisted of tied up men, some of them simply handcuffed, many more in total bondage or even leather gear. As for his personal life, he seemed to have no steady relationship, apart from a younger man who shared his spacious apartment.

I knew that it would eventually come to this. I would need to speak to Jamie, for the first time in many years, and find out how he felt. I just couldn't take him away and send him into upheaval again. Even though I still considered him mine, I had lost that right. I needed his permission to take him.

I just wondered if he would be able to give it...

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Plus, he came with his own bondage gear.
This sentence sums up why it's so hot to tie up a man with his own clothes perfectly. Binding Yancy and Josh together to use their bulk against them was also smart. It's great that this story can still surprise me after so many different captives and types of bondage already.

Jamie also making a living off bound dudes is a welcome revelation that should make his long-awaited remeeting with Caleb even more interesting.

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Plus, he came with his own bondage gear.
That's pretty much the beauty of a cop-turned-captive, he supplies his own cuffs and/or zipties and the uniform is a bonus (a shame Officer Baxter's was removed but I won't hold that against you, hehe!

Yancy and Josh should be forced to spend as much time as possible bound together, imho, but alas they'll need to be trained.

Jamie... a fetish photographer... I guess he was inspired by his and Caleb's early adventures!

Still looking forward to present time, haha ;)
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

The days passed surprisingly slowly until Christmas. I spent some quality time with my sons, and getting to know Reed better.

On Christmas Eve, the Company sent a progress report on the four captives.

There was a video file showing Josh being auctioned off. He had been dressed in a sexy version of a cop uniform, with tight leather pants and the shirt opened almost all the way, writhing against the pole he was tied to, straining against the clamps on his nipples.

A written report told us Kyle, the thief, had been cocooned for extended periods of time. Sealed up tight in a sleepsack, then bundled into a thicker sleeping bag, hooded, and muzzled, for nearly eight hours at a time. By the fourth time, he was broken and ready for training.

Nate was shown in pictures being trained and collared, responding well to the curriculum. However, he did require an extra round of voice training, keeping him gagged until he learned only to speak when asked.

And Yancy, well, he had been so resistant that the Company resorted to the rarely used hypnotic method, bombarding him with suggestion and induction until he was brought into submission.

I of course, stayed awake to recieve the "presents."

And while I was waiting, I looked up Jamie's website. His showcases of fetish art. I smiled at it all. The bondage was beautiful, but delightfully utilitarian. Each restraint, rope or tape or chain, had a purpose beyond aesthetic. And while perusing his past work, I found his two muses.

He had more pictures of them than any other models, and in each one it was obvious these guys enjoyed the shoot. The older one, "Adonis," was a man a few years younger than me, built broad and strong, with thick black hair down to his shoulders. Jamie almost never tied "Adonis'" hair back, leaving it falling in his face to give him a thoroughly debauched look. Except for the shots of him in a suit with a ponytail, his clothes disappearing and restraints replacing them with each new picture.

And the young one, "Icarus," a beautiful man in his twenties, blonde with blazing blue eyes, with some very pretty muscle on his smaller form. He was utterly All-American, despite the bondage and fetish gear. The only thing spoiling his wholesome image was the silver nipple ring shining against his left pectoral. He featured heavily in the special Valentine's Day shoot, titled, "I Prefer My Men Gagged," and pictured with a wide variety of gags.

But my perusal was cut short. I had to deliver these presents. Mark, the soccer jock my younger son lusted over. Leo, the cocky supposed Dom for my eldest to practice on. And a pair of prepared pizza boys ready to be my houseboy's boys. Did that make me a grand-dom or something?

In any event, I was so excited, I poured myself some milk and ate some cookies. I drifted off, and dreamed Jamie was cuddling with me in the chair, our muscular frames far too big for comfort, but we persisted anyway. I smiled, wondeting if this could possibly become my reality...

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I love the sheer diversity of training methods and options available for the captured men in the Company. I particularly enjoyed how they "broke" Kyle.

Caleb's inner perspective is lovely as usual. It shows a thoughful, occasionally goofy side of him so well like how he thinks about his sons' presents right before dreaming about his old crush.

RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

That's.......one dark company lol. Excellent so far, keep up the good work 👍
Hello there!

Other Work
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Volobond wrote: 3 years ago
In any event, I was so excited, I poured myself some milk and ate some cookies.
Haha, I love that Caleb is getting into full Santa mode to deliver the gifts 🎅🥛🍪... I'm now like a kid on Christmas Eve eagerly awaiting because they're as much a present to us readers as they are to the boys :P
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

The gifts went off without a hitch. I really enjoyed how Christmas Day turned out.

We didn't see much of each other after breakfast and the conventional gifts. Because I had given each of them a little black note card with writing on it in red script, telling them where to go.

Evan of course immediately began to have some fun with his muscled soccer jock gift. I could tell from the moans emanating from the closet I had left him in that both were quite pleased with the arrangement. So I decided not to interrupt him for now. Although, judging from the noises heard by the others, Evan was doing a good job working his new slave to obey him through substantial periods of edging.

In the days to come, Evan would use the morning to edge Mark into near-insanity and the early evening to condition him, slowly using Mark's arousal-addled mind against him. By New Year's, Mark was giving Evan kisses and kneeling beside him at the table.

Andy, when I looked into the home gym, was already working on taming the proud Leo, who had only been conditioned enough not to run. Defiance, though, was to be expected. It appeared that Andy had spanked him thoroughly and was now tying him to an exercise machine, weighting it heavily so that the huge former Dom couldn't move an inch.

"What's up? You like it?" I asked. Leo growled at me through the thick candy-cane striped ball gag he wore.

"Love it, Dad. Just gotta work on making it behave. I was thinking of exercising him into exhaustion."

Leo struggled, but made no headway against Andy's knots.

"Pro tip." I grinned. "His weakness is in sweaty socks. He's got a delicate constitution."

Though to be fair, anyone's constitution would be challenged by Arden's foot stink. Leo glared at me.

"Thanks, Dad. I'll try that."

I grinned at the disgusted howls from the gym as I left. Having lived with my son, I knew that he had some pretty ripe feet at times.

And then came my house boy and his boys. It turned out Nate actually had a thing for Reed too, so it was a match made in heaven. It was fortunate that I had taught Reed a thing or two about roping, because Nate was all trussed up and loving it, a smile evident through his tape gag.

I led Yancy out, to my room, seeing as how Reed was probably going to be occupied by the reciprocation of his crush. "You like being tied up, big guy?" I asked, massaging his shoulders.

Yancy chuckled. "Actually, yeah. I used to be signed up for a bunch of fetish sites, but everyone took one look at me and figured I was a Dom."

I sighed, patting his back. Just like I had with Reed, I felt a pang of guilt. Poor Yancy was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and I had taken him. The least I could do was let him enjoy himself.

"Well, you'll definitely get tied up a lot, here." I assured him.

"Hey, it sounds good to me." Yancy turned and gave me a look. "That hypnosis didn't work on me, you know. I just pretended it did. So... I'm here 'cause I want to be. It's a sweet gig. Get tied up all the time by cute guys, live in a mansion... it's awesome."

I nodded. I was pretty sure that the Company had simply hypnotized him to believe he was okay with this, but there was always the possibility he was telling the truth. So I hogtied Yancy and tickled him silly for a while. He got all subby after and asked to snuggle, so I loosened the hogtie, muzzle gagged him, and let him sleep with his head on my thigh.

And before I knew it, the New Year had begun. There were things to do, now. Lots of choices to make, and not all of them by me.

Garrett and Kenny, I would give a choice. To either stay with me or the Company. They might be made into the first-ever slave/Procurers if they stayed, but I would always care for them if they came with me.

Arden would need to choose whether or not he stayed as well. He'd be reassigned, and who knew if he'd get along with my replacement as well as he had with me?

Andy was awaiting his future with the Company. I knew any day now they'd take him for initiation. He'd be great at wherever they assigned him, although Trainer or Procurer seemed an obvious fit.

And of course, all this depended on my interaction with Jamie, if he even still wanted me. I was so nervous I could barely sleep for thinking of it.

But sleep I did, and I saw myself and Jamie, kissing, at the bottom of a little pile of snuggly tied up guys.

But only time would tell if that was just wishful thinking...

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I feel like Christmas came early this year. I'm impressed by how this chapter managed to tie up most of the loose ends.

Jokes aside, I love how Evan got himself a very obedient jock boyfriend while Andy is mercilessly training one in the gym. Leo is so fun to mess with. Yancy's part was interestingly ambigious which I think I'll read as him being genuinely happy with his situation. "Sub who is too hunky to find a dom" angle was golden.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

It was almost the end of January when I ended up going back to work.

Evan had had to go back to college, of course, and he couldn't very well bring Mark with him. So it was down to me and Reed to help keep him contained. Not to mention, with Andy taken in the dead of night for his Company initiation, Leo was in our care too.

That meant it was Reed and I left with big Yancy, Mark, the admittedly-far-less-troublesome now Leo, and Nate. And if I headed back, it'd be up to Reed alone.

So I enlisted the help of a friend of mine. A fellow Procurer named Zane. He was tall and imposing, with closely shaved black hair and biceps you could crush a walnut with, and had a penchant for leather jackets and tight jeans, very much the classic Dom. Although, to be fair, he was a real sweetheart to his friends and even his subs when he wasn't playing with them.

He was happy to stay over and help out as house dom for a few weeks, and even offered to keep up Leo, and Mark's training, and send their masters progress reports. And the Company was more than fine allowing this. More and more Procurers had been "pulling a Caleb," as we called it - using personal subs as auxiliary capturing assistants. So Zane left his work temporarily in the care of his two boys and came to visit and take over Leo and Mark's training.

In any event, Leo was treated much as Andy would have, which is to say, with a firm hand, harsh punishments, and strict scheduled milking to break his will. And Mark was given the treatment Evan would have wanted, and sent Evan daily reports, so that my youngest could watch Mark's descent into become an affectionate puppy of a sub. Zane's tightly gloved hands wrung orgasm after orgasm from Mark and then gave him immense levels of cuddling and petting and kisses, addicting him to the affection and eroding his ability to defy orders.

At my request, Yancy was also given affection and kept bound by Zane, often guest-starring in the progress reports sent to Evan. At other times, he joined in on Reed's ordered workouts, along with Nate.

I was very impressed. Just as I was with Reed, who kept up with my own instructions for him as well as playing with Nate. With my house in perfect order, it was time to sort out the rest of my life.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Loving the developement, my friend!

The thought of Leo going stark crazy because of Arden's socks made me laugh, and then Caleb encouraging Andy to use his own socks was the cherry on the cake for me 8-)

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Arden beamed at me when I walked in, Cole resplendent in his golden collar and muzzle, kneeling beside him. "Caleb! Nice to see you back."

I smiled. "Glad to be back. How was your Christmas?" Arden stayed at the Company over Christmas to take care of Garrett and Kenny. Also, I knew that the Company held some wild Christmas parties.

"Garrett and Kenny missed you terribly, of course." Arden chuckled. "Had to let Garrett have at my feet almost every day to keep him from whining. Kenny helped me out, over the break. He just wanted to be as helpful as posdible to make you proud. His words."

I sighed happily. "I got really lucky with them, didn't I?"

Arden nodded. "In other news, Garrett got his hair cut, and Kenny started working out again. Cole's been a little restless, so I had them work out together. Right, puppy?"

Cole smiled. "Yes, Sir. We have a lot of fun."

"And how does Kenny look, eh?" I asked, smiling.

Cole blushed, but waited for a nod from Arden before answering. "Real handsome, Sir. Even better than before."

"Well, that's good to hear. Now, I'd better go apologize to my boys for leaving 'em so long."

Arden stood and grabbed my arm, leading me out of earshot. "Caleb. Is it true? There are rumors you're gonna retire."

I nodded. "It's true. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but I only just made the decision."

He smiled. "We've known each other a while. I think it's the right choice for you."

"What are you gonna do?" I asked.

"I'll figure something out." Arden shrugged. "I guess it depends. I'd like to keep earning money for a while. I want to be able to spoil my puppy silly."

I hugged him. "Thanks for this, Arden."

"Don't get all mushy on me now. If you cry, I'll cry, and then we'll never hear the end of it. Anyway, I suppose it's time to plan your retirement party, old man."

I gave him a teasing growl and he laughed. "Don't make me spank you in front of your boy, whippersnapper."

"Ah, you're just a big ol' kitten on the inside." Arden winked, before returning to his desk and letting me enter my rooms.

I was promptly ambushed by my boys. Kenny, who had regained some of the farmboy muscle definition he had had when first captured, squeezed my shoulder with his chin, due to the fact that his bulging biceps were locked behind his back in a complex net of rope, courtesy of Arden. Garrett, however, was uncharacteristically quiet, due to the head harness locked onto his head, sealing Arden's socks in his mouth and emphasizing his closely shaved head.

"Look at you! You look so cute!" I shouted, running my hands over the short hairs. Garrett practically purred at my touch, and Kenny would barely let me talk for trying to kiss my face. "Down, boys!"

When I had wrangled my boys, a lengthy process that had involved wrestling Garrett into a sleepsack and Kenny into a hogtie and muzzle gag, we snuggled for a while, and then I told them everything.

My intentions to retire, the fact that I planned to reconnect with my first love, and that I wanted them to have the choice of staying with me or the company.

I removed their gags, letting them know they could say anything.

"W- what's gonna happen to us?" Kenny asked, looking terribly lost. "Are... do you not want us anymore? Were we bad?"

I hugged him. "No, of course not! You two are perfect, the best! And no matter what, if you choose to stay with me, I will keep you safe and love you how you deserve. I treasure you both. I really do love you."

Kenny kissed my neck happily. Garrett tilted his head. "But what about this Jamie guy? What if he doesn't like us?"

I sighed. "If he doesn't, then he's definitely a totally different person than he was when I knew him. But I don't need Jamie to stay with us. I joined the Company to protect him, to give him a normal life. You two are part of my life, my family. Asking me to give you two up is a deal-breaker. I've been thinking about it. Look, I can't protect him anymore, except by doing this. But maybe, we can work something out."

"You two are mine. And unless you tell me right now you want to stay with the Company, I'm not letting anyone take you away from me."

Garrett smiled then, and I pulled him into the hug. "Master? I want to stay with you."

"Me too."

Now, being the good master I was, I realized it was time to reward my boys for their loyalty. I pulled them off the bed and out of their restraints and onto some chairs, binding them tight, feet lifted off the floor. Then I kissed them both all over before grabbing a pair of bandanas and wanking into them, stuffing these into their mouths. And as a special treat, I knelt down between each of their legs in turn, biting their thighs and slowly edging them as the other watched, then milking them to exhaustion. We played all night, followed by a shower and breakfast before a long sleep and cuddle session.

And the day after, it came time to head out for my last Company score. Bound in straitjackets and leashes, I led my boys out to the van, ready to brief them on our last mission...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic