It's a Business (M/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What do you think will happen with Caleb and Jamie?

Poll ended at 3 years ago

Caleb will retire, but take Jamie as his first, as was always meant to be.
55%
Caleb will forget about Jamie and retiring, and take his proper place as one of the Company's heads.
No votes
Caleb will take Jamie prisoner, and then live in the lap of luxury as a Company head.
45%
Caleb will retire, but leave Jamie in peace.
No votes

Total votes: 11

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I can agree with Caleb on a meta level, it's been a while since we last saw these two boys and I missed them.

His banter with Arden was delightful to read, the same with how he talked about Kenny and Garrett about his plans. Considering how much time your characters spend gagged, they sure know the importance of good communication. Speaking of gags, they were great, too. Arden's sock gags was expected but the "special treat" ones were...wow.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Jamie had his own photography studio, an entire floor of a trendy building in a fashionable city, and he owned the penthouse suite above it. He had done very well gor himself.

The best way to approach this kidnap, I figured, was the straightforward way. So when we reached the building, I didn't bother with any frills or tools. Just me, Garrett and Kenny behind me in street clothes, their collars discreet but present. We rode the elevator up to the studio.

I smirked. Despite never having set foot here before, I was intimately familiar with this room. There was an identical one back at my home, although that had seen considerably less use.

It was our playroom. Jamie and I had designed it back when we were together, the perfect dungeon for bondage fun. It wasn't intimidating, like you'd expect, but inviting and open. I could see the leather sling hung like a hammock in the corner, next to a giant St. Andrews' Cross. There was a bondage table and a pair of bondage chairs, and then mundane versions that would also be used for bondage. And, of course, a bed with restraints built into the head and footboards. The walls, of course, were lined with easily-accessible shelves containing different gags and restraints and toys.

I heard Kenny give a low whistle and Garrett gasp. I smiled widely and walked in, following the sound of a camera shutter clicking repeatedly.

Kenny ran into my back when I froze. There he was, in the only space different from our blueprint - a little set for themed photography shoots, currently draped in all black. Even for it having been so long, he still made my heart beat fast. Jamie, perfectly muscled. Jamie with his soft smile just begging for a gag. Jamie who always was so warm and sweet.

He was clicking his camera around a naked man suspended with pink ropes. I recognized him as one of Jamie's biggest models on his website, "Adonis." The man's muscles bulged in the ropes holding him up, helpless, limbs outsretched like he was in flight, some of the bright pink cords slipping between his teeth in a simple gag, strands of his black hair falling in his face.

"Okay, Clark, I wanna get a layer of sweat on you. Tickle time?" Jamie asked playfully. Clark gave a moan and attempted to gurgle a response. "Ah, just kidding. We'll save the tickle shoot for tomorrow, huh?"

Clark chuckled with Jamie as the photographer turned and saw me. "Caleb. It's you."

My heart soared. He recognized me.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

I just read all of this in one sitting. Awesome story, keep writing. I really enjoyed how you progressively introduced the characters and their stories
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

"Yeah... it's me."

Jamie surged forward to hug me tight, burying his face into my neck. Clark, the tied up model, looked on curiously. "I missed you so much."

"Me too." I whispered back. "Uh... we have a lot to talk about. Uh, Jamie, this is Kenny and Garrett. They're... they're mine."

Jamie nodded, and I knew he understood. "This is Clark. He's one of mine too. Well... Clark?"

He nodded eagerly, eyeing my boys up, Kenny in particular.

"Why don't our boys play together, and we go talk?"

I glanced at them. Kenny winked at me, and Garrett nodded hopefully, making his collar jingle. "Sounds fine by me."

We moved to the elevator with the sounds of giggling laughter from Clark behind us. "I don't think you know what you just got Clark into." I admitted.

"I know more than you think, Caleb." Jamie said cryptically. "Besides, Clark can handle it."

The elevator doors opened onto the floor-wide penthouse apartment. A young man had been tied to a chair just in front of the elevator, and he squeaked interestedly through the plug gag in his mouth. It was the other model Jamie used so often - "Icarus."

Jamie quickly untied him. "Deke, head downstairs. There's a play session with Clark and some cute guys."

"Heh, sure thing, Daddy. Ooh, is this Caleb?" Deke asked, giving Jamie a smooch on the cheek before looking me up and down.

Jamie smacked his butt. "Git."

"Sure thing, sure thing." Deke winked, before running off. I noticed a security camera feed on a nearby computer monitor showing downstairs, where Clark had been freed. He and Garrett were ganging up on Kenny, tying up the cowboy.

"So... 'Daddy?'"

Jamie laughed. "I'm not the same person I was back then. Well, not exactly the same. Uhhh... we had better talk."

My heart had been pounding with dread for days thinking about this moment, but now that it was here, I felt calm. Perhaps it was the familiar sounds of gagged moaning as Deke teased Kenny and Garrett teased Clark, trying to make them cum first.

I told Jamie everything. My protection of him, my life, my sons, everything. And in turn, he told me his story.

Jamie had wanted to find me the moment I had been taken, but Gustav had visited him. Assured him of my safety. And told him that MY safety depended on HIM! That if he wanted me to remain free and safe, he could never try to contact me, at least until the Company was ready. You see, they knew that if I took Jamie with me, they'd have no way to keep me. That as long as I thought Jamie needed my protection, I was theirs. Which made sense that since I was already thinking about retiring, Gustav told me about Jamie being targeted. I wouldn't be surprised if Gustav himself made the request!

In any event, Jamie spent the intervening years building up a portfolio as a freelance photographer, until he met a handsome Dom from up north, who took him in. Jamie thought he had finally found someone who could give him the love that I had, but the relationship ultimately went no farther than occasional play.

Then he had the idea for his website. And quickly found himself hiring and tying up models for his fetish shoots. A few years in, he met Clark, who asked him to go further than professionalism allowed, and eventually became close to Jamie. The two often traded roles in their playing, swiching between captor and captive, but it was only when they took in Deke, a young guy who was desperate for cash, modeling because he had been kicked out of his apartment, that Jamie realized - he was a dom now.

Part of him still craved submission, but he really, really enjoyed dictating the action. So he gave me a hard stare after we came to the end of the reminiscence.

"Caleb... I've always loved you. Never, not for a second, did that change. But I can't give you the Jamie you had all those years ago. If... if you take me... we can't be master and slave. I want to be your partner." He pulled opem his button-down shirt, revealing his tattoo - the C in chains over his heart. "I am yours, Caleb. But I need you to be mine as well."

I smiled. "I was always yours, Jamie. Still am."

"Prove it." Jamie chuckled. "Let me tie YOU up, right now. Show me that I own you, just as much as you do me."

My heart stopped. This was something I hadn't been expecting. But then again... this was the love of my life. Even when I had been his master, I'd have done anything for him. Maybe I was a Dom to Garrett, and to Kenny. And even, still, to Jamie. But here, now? I wanted to surrender. To give in.

I knelt in front of Jamie, giving up my control to the man I trusted most in this world.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Slowly catching up now.
Can't tell you how happy I am that Garrett and Kenny are gonna be staying with Caleb when he retires.

Also hugely satisfying to see Cole again, especially knowing how safe and happy he is under Master Arden's personal care.
That chapter put a smile to my face.

Now, onto the next one.

[mention]Volobond[/mention]
P.s- Loving the use of Arden's smelly socks again ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fully caught up now, but all I can say is "woah".

As I've mentioned before, I have no particular expectations when it comes to this story.
Most of that stems from the fact that it's very different from the other stories on here (different in a good way!).

Caleb's reunion with his long lost love is touching indeed, not to mention fun and surprising as well.
Jamie and Caleb becoming equal lovers definitely opens up some interesting avenues, especially now that they each own two submissive boys.

This can go so many ways.
Who knows? If the two Masters end up pairing together, maybe some of the boys will end up following suit as well.

Really enjoying this tale [mention]Volobond[/mention]
I frankly have no idea where you're gonna take us next, and that fact alone is quite thrilling for us readers.
These characters, Caleb in particular, are three-dimensional.

I can really tell you're pouring your heart into this.
It's not easy conveying emotions and feelings through text.

This tale deserves a banner.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago Jamie and Caleb becoming equal lovers definitely opens up some interesting avenues, especially now that they each own two submissive boys.

This can go so many ways.
Who knows? If the two Masters end up pairing together, maybe some of the boys will end up following suit as well.

Really enjoying this tale @Volobond
I frankly have no idea where you're gonna take us next, and that fact alone is quite thrilling for us readers.
These characters, Caleb in particular, are three-dimensional.

I can really tell you're pouring your heart into this.
It's not easy conveying emotions and feelings through text.

This tale deserves a banner.
I'm so glad you're enjoying it! I'm still determining my endgame pairings, plus determining where all the rest of the boys end up ;) Hopefully we all have lots of fun with the outcome! Caleb has been such fun to write, as have all the others!

This is the farthest I've ever gotten in a long story on this site, and I'm so happy and grateful for all the comments!

I'd love to put a banner on, but I don't quite know how...

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I love how Caleb and Jamie were like "boys, go play outside, daddies are talking".

Seriously though, their reuniting was touching and I really appreciate that they took their time tslking about their expectations from this relationship as equals and Caleb accepted to prove it by submitting to Jamie. Such a powerful scene.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Just wanted to give a big thank you and shout out to bondagefreak for this incredible banner! Hope it intrigues you, readers, and inspires even more people to read this story! ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Glad you like it, bro 8-)
I gotta say, it's looking real sharp on your profile too.

george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Well well that is definitely a snazzy banner there gents 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Glad you like the banner, [mention]george_bound[/mention]!
----

Having been on the opposite side of this situation many a time before, you might think I would have been quite prepared for this situation. I wasn't.

I was fidgety and completely clueless, but I trusted Jamie. He smirked as he quickly grabbed my wrists. "You're cute when you're nervous."

I chuckled as he helped me up and turned me around. "Only when I'm nervous?"

"Ha," Jamie quickly began to undress me, grabbing my wrist when I attempted to help, making it clear I was to just let him do whatever he wanted with me. I was beginning to feel more comfortable under his control. He amended his statement. "You're especially cute when you're nervous."

I gulped when I found myself naked in front of him.

"You're doing really good, Caleb. I'm proud of you." Jamie said softly. Although at any other time, I might have found his tone patronizing, as if he was trying to soothe a spooked animal, but right now I found it relaxing and reassuring. "Now, come with me. I'm gonna take care of you this time."

I couldn't help but tremble with excitement as Jamie led me to his bed and guided me down onto my back. I could tell he was going for a spread-eagle tie, and he moved tortuously slowly, really letting me get a sense of my control being taken away as he spread my bare legs and tied them down with white silk rope. He then straddled me and removed his shirt, and I realized that he was now dressed only in tight black compression leggings, meaning I could feel exactly how excited he was as he sat on top of my waist, and I knew he could feel my own excitement poking him.

"Now for the fun part." Jamie grinned, and kissed both of my wrists before tying them together and anchoring them to the headboard, giving me just enough room to pull them down slightly, but not enough to actually effectively defend myself. In fact, somehow, the little bit of movement made me feel more restricted.

He quickly grabbed a bright pink ball gag from the bedside stand. I raised an eyebrow at him. Jamie smirked. "If you even want to think about cumming tonight, you're gonna take this and you're not gonna complain."

"Yes, Sir." I said softly, savoring the taste of the words. They were ones I knew I couldn't utter for anyone but him. And judging from the smile he wore, he knew it too. I opened my mouth, and he kissed my cheek before securing the ball gag, our bodies pressed flush against each other. I felt my lips stretch around the big gag, and when he held up a white strip of silk to blindfold me with, I tilted my head to make it easier for him.

"Holy crap. God, if I had you as a bondage model, I'd be set for life!"

I laughed into the gag as he kissed the top of my head.

And oh, how he tortured me then.

We were making up for years of lost time, and he must have licked, kissed, and bit every inch of my body at least ten times. Somehow he knew my body like he had been playing with it for years, expertly teasing my nipples and cock and even my balls. He'd switch between tickling me mercilessly and then softly worshipping my body, then masterfully bring me right to the edge until I was whimpering, and then just stop, leaving me helplessly horny and writhing.

"Beg." Jamie whispered in my ear, sucking hickies into my neck as he played with my nipples.

How could I do anything but obey? "Plss, srrr. Plsss mmmk mmmm cmmmm!"

I felt his hand drift down to my cock for the final time, and I screamed into my gag, begging wildly, pleading for release. He kissed my chest and moved down along my navel, kissing his way down, one hand squeezing my shaft and the other holding down my hips. And as soon as he got his mouth around my cock, I blew.

But Jamie didn't stop there. After swallowing every last drop, he tickled me even more, then bit the inside of my thigh, surprising me into a yelp. Then he worshipped me to hardness once again, and then tickled me as he sucked me off again. This continued, with Jamie determined to milk me dry in every way imaginable, driving me insane with pleasure.

And when finally he had succeeded in milking every last drop from me, leaving me a moaning, overstimulated mess tied helpless on his bed, he removed the blindfold.

When he kissed my forehead, it brought back a memory. Of the time I played with him all night, edging and milking and kissing and tickling him. And in the light of dawn, asking him if we could spend the rest of our lives together. I sighed. If only we could have.

"So, Caleb, shoe's on the other foot, now. I'm the one who's kidnapped you. And... I have a question for you. I want you to be mine. And I want to be yours. For good this time. I want to see each other every day, and share our lives. To be partners in everything. So... Caleb... will you do it now? Will you marry me?"

He took out the gag, and immediately I nodded, because I had screamed and moaned my throat raw, and could only manage a soft "Yes! Jamie, yes!"

We belonged to each other once more. Forever this time.

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

The role reversal in this chapter was so good. Caleb being in the sub role really give it a fresh perspective and allowed Jamie to shine as a character with him doing most of the work and talk. Who would've guessed that a photographer could be as good at playing with a bound guy as someone from the Company.

Proposal scene was also incredibly well-written. I'm so happy for those. It took a long time but they finally have each other, along with their boys and Caleb's family and friends. Simply, wow.

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Awww, that was such a nice chapter
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Love it Volo! That was a really superb role reversal chapter... I almost wanted Jamie to kidnap Caleb for real with his boys taking ownership of Garrett and Kenny but this is how it was really meant to be, haha :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Of course, Jamie didn't let me go after that.

"I know you care about your boys as much as I do mine. I can tell they already know half the story. That I belong to you. When they walk in, I want them to know you're mine, too."

He leaned down and kissed me, and I gave him a show, muscles rippling as I writhed. "If you've told them how I feel about you, they already know. Now, what are you gonna do to me?"

"Everything."

I came several more times over the next few hours. A quick check of the security monitor told us our boys had retired for the night. It seemed Deke had taken up tge duty of top dog for the night, as Clark was bandana gagged and frogtied on his back, wrists tied to his thighs, and Kenny was in heaven, ungagged and loosely hogtied, his face on Clark's chest, nipples in eady range for kissing and sucking, which my cowboy took advanatge of. Garrett was tied to Deke in a hug, ankles and wrists bound, a ball gag and bondage hood obscuring his face. Deke himself had tied his legs up, and placed a bit gag in his mouth, and used time-release cuffs to keep his hands secured to the headboard all night.

But still, after so many rounds, I was exhausted. But Jamie wanted to tie me up for the night. And I wasn't about to let my fiance have all the fun on the night of our engagement.

So when he tried to hogtie me, I thrashed and slipped his knots. Jamie yelped as I quickly turned the tables, pushing his face into the bed and quickly securing him. I quickly kissed him, then seized my underwear and stuffed it in his mouth, taping them in.

"You missed me so much, didn't you, sweetheart?"

He moaned and nodded.

"And you're so horny for me right now, yes?"

More nodding. Big moan.

"You milked me a lot, Jamie. Made me beg you a million different ways. And now I'm all tired out. So you know what's gonna happen?"

Head shake. Whimper.

"You're gonna be my teddy bear, but first I'm gonna to milk you til you dry cum, and then I'm gonna tickle you to death. But first..."

I grabbed a black Sharpie from the notepad on the nightstand and drew a simple J on my chest, hooked around my nipple. Jamie smiled as much as he could and nuzzled my hand when I pet him.

It was a long and intimate night, ending with Jamie tied up in my arms. But now, the task remained of actually doing the kidnap. And I planned to make sure it was a fun-filled kidnap indeed. And what better way than to take Jamie during a scene with our boys, all of them tied up and powerless to stop me...

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm so so happy you did that banner, because it brought me to this super fun, and now heartfelt, story!! This keeps getting better, and I'm SOOO excited to read more!! 🤩
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Caleb gagged with his underwear is a great treat. And I love how he's still planning his next kidnapping even after Jamie dominated him so hard.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

These last two chapters were especially lovely and rewarding to read.
I can only imagine how much fun these two lovebirds are gonna have with each other, not to mention their four boys 8-)

The scenery you painted was very erotic and I found myself particularly liking the fact that the security cameras gave us a glimpse at what the naughty subs had been doing in the meantime.

Top notch writing [mention]Volobond[/mention]

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Just a quick announcement! This story is rapidly nearing its conclusion, and it has been such a fun ride, to write and to read the comments!

So, if there's anything you might want to see involving Caleb and the gang or a direction you think might be good for another series involving the Company or the characters, comment or drop me a message!

I'll be continuing this soon, so happy reading! Thanks for sticking with me up to this point!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Volobond[/mention]
A bit sad to know this saga is coming to an end, but am really thrilled that you are open to the possibility of creating a new series with these characters if inspiration hits you.

I may have ideas for a sequel later on.
Will let you know if I come up with something worthwhile.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I'll welcome any ideas you have, and anyone else who'd like to input!

Now, without further ado, let's continue!

-----

Jamie had always loved a good roleplay. He always had. I remember he once was Batman for Halloween, and I thought he was so hot. We destroyed that costume in the best way during a roleplay where Batman got captured by a new villain, the creatively-named Ropemaster. I loved shredding that costume off him, and the fun of playing such a game.

He figured that the same kind of game would be a cute way to start things off with us all. Playing the game of having a bondage photoshoot turn into a kidnap. Little did he know I planned to make him part of a real kidnap. Of course, I had warned him that I could take him at any time, but considering he was just waking up in my arms, I don't know if he believed me.

Each of our boys was overjoyed at the news of our engagement. Garrett kissed us both on the cheek, and Clark pulled me into a big hug. Kenny and Deke cheered, but it was Garrett who gasped in shock and looked at me wide-eyed.

"Are those rope marks, Master?"

I grinned. "Hell yeah. My fiance worked me over good last night."

"Don't worry." Jamie chuckled. "He got me back."

"So... he likes us? Are we his, too, Daddy?" Deke asked, glancing at me while he hugged Jamie tight.

"We talked about it." I announced. "We both are very much willing to have the other's boys with us, if you're all okay with it."

"We, uh, 'talked' last night too." Kenny smirked. "I think we're all good, Sir. Er, Sirs."

"Can we play all together? Please?"

Jamie nodded. "Of course. In fact, we had a little scenario in mind..."

A few minutes later, we were all in character. It was fun, trying out something like this.

"Morning, gentlemen." Jamie said matter-of-factly to our boys, who had walked in as if they were artiving at the studio for the first time. "This will be a fetish shoot, focusing on bondage, and particularly gags. My assistant here will be helping me prepare you. Please move to the dressing room and strip to your underwear."

"Let's start out with a few shots to set the mood." I called, taking off my own shirt and pants. Jamie grinned as he set up some poses. The first was me pinning Kenny down on the bed, kissing his chest, biting his nipple, and squeezing his junk. Then came Clark, sitting meekly in a chair as I pulled his hair and groped his chest. A few shots of me carrying Garrett over my shoulder, and some of my feet in his face, to his enjoyment. And then Deke, squirming in my grip as I handgagged him.

Jamie must have loved this. Not to mention the boys, who were all rock hard by the end, when we announced the binding would start.

I was particularly excited to rope up our boys with my love. We grinned as we moved into the kidnap phase.

Clark and Deke had grabbed Kenny and were worshipping him on the bed, so Jamie moved to grab some snaps, and I nabbed Garrett, dragging him to the dressing room, where I stuffed his mouth with my socks and clamped a panel gag over his face. He fought, but I was too big and strong for him. I could hear Jamie ordering our models around over Garrett's moans, and I quickly grabbed the mitts.

He was no match for me, and I had him mitted and roped to a chair out of sight of the others. He was definitely too happy for being a kidnapped model, so I broke character too and lavished his bare body with kisses and tickles, even jerking him a little just to tease him. "I'm taking you all home, Garrett. And I'm not gonna leave you this time. You belong with me, my sweet little puppy. And I'm gonna take care of you forever."

Garrett nodded happily as I kissed him over his gag. "Don't worry, I'll bring you some company right away. But until then..." I winked and grabbed Kenny's socks from the pile and taped them to the panel of the gag, forcing Garrett to inhale their scent each breath. I thought the boy would cum right then and there.

Now it was time to collect my other four prizes.

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

So excited to see him turn the tables on Jamie and whisk him away with the rest!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Jamie won't see what him him. Can't be too careful when living with a proffessional kidnapper.

RopedBud
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopedBud »

Fucking amazing chapter! So very hot! Cannot wait to read more!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic