It's a Business (M/M+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

What do you think will happen with Caleb and Jamie?

Poll ended at 3 years ago

Caleb will retire, but take Jamie as his first, as was always meant to be.
55%
Caleb will forget about Jamie and retiring, and take his proper place as one of the Company's heads.
No votes
Caleb will take Jamie prisoner, and then live in the lap of luxury as a Company head.
45%
Caleb will retire, but leave Jamie in peace.
No votes

Total votes: 11

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

All good things must come to an end but what a wonderfully satisfying and happy ending it is.

Glad to see that Andy, Evan and Reed all enjoyed their Christmas presents. Nice to see the different ways they go about training them and how their relationships develop.

Loved how Kenny and Garrett responded when Caleb returned to the office after Christmas and so glad they decided to stay with him (of course they did!). It's great that Caleb is finally able to take them home with him and so they can be with him all the time. Also nice to see that Cole is doing well with Arden.

The scenes depicting the reunion between Caleb and Jamie were really nicely done. I like the fact that Jamie has developed so much since his early times with Caleb and that they are now on a much more equal footing. Caleb submitting to Jamie is such a powerful moment between them and really shows how much he loves Jamie. Of course he can't submit forever and turns the tables later on! Also great catching glimpses of their boys playing together whilst their Daddies work things out - nice to see that they all get along.

The final role play scene was very enjoyable with everyone entering into the spirit of it. I love Caleb slowly rounding up the boys and taking time to reassure Clark and Deke. A fitting end that his final 'kidnap' is Jamie. Loved the way he carried them all across the threshold to start their new lives.

Nice to have a final roundup of where everyone is now. It's a shame four of the guys we saw captured didn't get a chance to become part of this loving household but I guess you can't have everything. It's amazing that you've managed to turn a story about someone who kidnaps people for a living into such a positive and life affirming tale. A shame so many of these guys had to be captured to realise their full potential.

Wonderful writing, so many fun and clever little details, lots of characters but all with their own unique personalities. So much great bondage - you'll always win me over with straight jackets and sleepsacks! I also love the contrast between the improvised bondage during the captures and the much more professional stuff later on. An incredibly complicated main protagonist - I think I'm going to have to take some time to think about his character alignment!

Garrett is still my favourite character although Cole is up there as well. I just feel I got a bit more chance to know these guys compared to some of the others and I felt I could relate to them the most.

It's been a privilege to read and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work [mention]Volobond[/mention]
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago
The scenes depicting the reunion between Caleb and Jamie were really nicely done. I like the fact that Jamie has developed so much since his early times with Caleb and that they are now on a much more equal footing. Caleb submitting to Jamie is such a powerful moment between them and really shows how much he loves Jamie. Of course he can't submit forever and turns the tables later on! Also great catching glimpses of their boys playing together whilst their Daddies work things out - nice to see that they all get along.

The final role play scene was very enjoyable with everyone entering into the spirit of it. I love Caleb slowly rounding up the boys and taking time to reassure Clark and Deke. A fitting end that his final 'kidnap' is Jamie. Loved the way he carried them all across the threshold to start their new lives.
These two sequences were my absolute favorite to write - I really wanted to show the emotional connection and trust between them. And yeah, I was really happy at the final roleplay scene :D
Pup Wingletang wrote: 3 years ago Wonderful writing, so many fun and clever little details, lots of characters but all with their own unique personalities. So much great bondage - you'll always win me over with straight jackets and sleepsacks! I also love the contrast between the improvised bondage during the captures and the much more professional stuff later on. An incredibly complicated main protagonist - I think I'm going to have to take some time to think about his character alignment!
Hee hee, I'm so glad my story has made such an impact! Thank you for your epic reviews, my friend!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
szlm1515
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by szlm1515 »

OMG such a nice yet kinky and romantic story :D
I loved it, and that it wasn't cut short :D
Good job Buddy :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]szlm1515[/mention] So glad to see you commenting on here, buddy!

You're gonna have a blast discovering all these fantastic M/M tales over the next few months.
So many great stories on this board. And with supportive readers like you taking the time to offer support, we're bound to have so many more ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

If you haven't checked out the next part of the series yet, give the next installment a read, here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8990

Hope you enjoy!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

firstly. Apologies for leaving midstory...

This is an absolute mammoth story with so many great bits. If I am honest it's not exactly my cup of tea. BUT I loved reading the second half of the story in one bit.

My absolute favorite chapter is the one where Caleb gets tied up! Always the role reversals with me :lol:

The main protagonist is a very nice guy, gives you butterflies reading about him, and he got such a great happy ending!

My personal favorite remains Reed, and I am glad he got a good ending too.

All in all I had a great time reading something outside of my regular go to stories and I thank you!

I am surely going to follow this rainbow to see whats at the end
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I would recommend the following order: It's a Business, Bluebeard's Husbands, The Spring Break Job, A Good Day to Tie, then Neighborly Bondage and my latest story, Welcome to Clove Hitch. All are loosely or tightly connected in the "Company-verse" of stories, in roughly that order!
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

MountainMan_91 wrote: 3 years ago I am surely going to follow this rainbow to see whats at the end
Volobond wrote: 3 years ago I would recommend the following order: It's a Business, Bluebeard's Husbands, The Spring Break Job, A Good Day to Tie, then Neighborly Bondage and my latest story, Welcome to Clove Hitch. All are loosely or tightly connected in the "Company-verse" of stories, in roughly that order!
Definitely a rainbow worth following although I expect you are more likely to find a hogtied and gagged boy at the end of [mention]Volobond[/mention]'s rainbow rather than the traditional pot of gold!

I expect 'Neighborly Bondage' (it still winds me up [mention]Volobond[/mention]!) might be more your cup of tea...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
MountainMan_91
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MountainMan_91 »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] that is fine with me :P

I'll def check them out.
Learning new things each day...

A list of my work...
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hey, everyone! Wanna see Caleb administering some fatherly discipline to his son back in their school days?

Check out A Procurer's Guide to Parenting here:

https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12564

ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Great series! It took me a while to read through! Loved all the different characters and the closing with Colby!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Glad to see you discovered this forum classic [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]!

I'll be due for another reread of Mighty Volo's 1st hit story fairly soon as well.
Had so much fun following Caleb, Arden and the boyz 8-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic