Ponygirl Veronica (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lady of the Dark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ponygirl Veronica (F/F)

Post by Lady of the Dark »

It is my phone with that well known ringtone that only betrays who is calling. It makes me wake up from my deep sleep in which I automatically stretch my arm to see if it is really her. It is. I sigh, close my eyes and want to leave the phone alone. I hesitate however, because Jennifer isn’t the girl that accepts the voicemail. She will call me every hour to talk to me. I press the green button to take it.

“Yes?”
“….. Veronica. How are you?”

Her voice is too happy. She always gets that voice when she has plans or ideas to execute where I am involved. That’s the point with her, I like it. It is never boring with her and she is a very good friend. Maybe my best friend…..

“Fine.”
“Hey it’s me,” she responds a little annoyed. Maybe because of my cool reaction. “You don’t have to be so short.”
“I am still angry what you two did to me.”

She laughs with a warm voice and I can sense her careful breath through the phone. She also changes her voice in a what more convincing tone to point me at what we already discussed before.

“Oh come on girl. We talked about it, we apologized to you and you accepted it. Don’t make it a problem again Veronica.”
I know she is right, they said sorry so actually I shouldn’t be angry about it. But it still bothers me. They played with me and used me as a prize in their dicegame. They drugged me without asking me to participate on the game. They could have asked….. Maybe I use my hesitation as a warning against her that she doesn’t get ideas to mess around with me anymore.

“I get you back for that Jenny. I forgive and never forget.”

She giggles loud and teasingly. “Of course.”
She sounds like I am the one who shouldn’t make a fuss of it. It happened and that’s it. They know I have my revenge one day.

“Are we back on your friendship list?” she giggles what breaks the ice and I smile back at her through the phone. I sit straight up in my bed. I untie my braid when I put the phone on the speaker deciding to keep her in doubt about my decision.

“I am considering it,” I reply and get back to the reason she called me.
“Veronica! Don’t be such a tease!” she almost shouts. I really don’t know if she is serious or not. My smile widens when I run with my fingers through my hair and toss them over my shoulder to my back. I change the topic by focussing on the reason she called me.

“Well Jenny why are you calling? Just to get some information about my state of wellness?”

Another soft giggle sounds when she answers. Like she expected my answer.

“I want to know if you’re ready to be picked up tomorrow morning. You promised to come with me for a holiday at my uncles place.”
Indeed I did and in all honesty, I am looking forward to it. I feel the vibes coming through me already to be on a holiday with her, despite my doubts. I am certain she will have a surprise for me that involves ropes and gags to make me her helpless toy. I do know my sweet Jennifer….. Her devious mind works constantly and I am with her for almost ten days. That is a pretty long period for us to have some fun with each other. Right?

“I am considering it,” I reply and get back to the reason she called me.
“Veronica! You promised me….,” I hear her panic yell through the speaker. I hold my giggles and stay calm when she continues. “You can’t withdraw while I arranged everything. It is too late for that.”
The silence after her arguments prove she is thinking how to convince me and my giggle must have betrayed I am fooling her a while.

“Oohh you…, brat!” she giggles with a clear sigh of relieve.
“I am coming with you. No worries. As long as you leave your ropes at home."
“Is that all I have to do to convince you?”
“You have to swear sweetie.”

Another silence comes next and finally she gives in. “Okay, I swear. You really have to do something about your suspicious feelings against me. It is a holiday. We will spent a lot of time together.”
“You’re the one who wants to tie me up all the time.”

She giggles what gives me a shiver. That’s why I like her so much. Her teasing, her constant threatening to have her way with me.

“Because you love to squirm in my ropes under my control.”

I am glad she doesn’t see me right now, the small dark red blush on my cheeks when she reminds me what I like the most…..

“I will be ready tomorrow at 12.”

The drive to her uncle’s farm is very nice and time flies when you’re having fun. Of course I checked her trunk first to see if she has hidden her bag with ropes. After she convinced me by opening her suitcase and I couldn’t find any trace of ropes, I placed my suitcase in the trunk and we drove off. The drive took about ninety minutes and we entered the ranch of her uncle I sure did give my eyes time to examine the surroundings.

It is a beautiful place with a large entryway, meadows and corrals at both sides. In one field he keeps his horses and I see the stables on my right. Trees surround the place everywhere and in front of the ranch is a large empty parkinglot where Jen parks her car. The mansion is big, a large entry with lobby. At the right side the bedrooms and bathrooms. We checked in a room and I leave my suitcase on the bed. On the left side of the building is a large kitchen, a living room with lots of furniture and fireplace. It gives me a cozy feeling and Jennifer smiles when she shows me around. She is proud to show me around and if she is nervous, she hides it perfectly. Her white top, blue shorts and sandals express her long appearance, show off her gracious steps and swaying hips. Jennifer is an impressive and very beautiful woman. I am so glad she is my friend, what count the opposite way as well.

Behind the living room is a door to the library and the study. Nothing much to see there.

“Lunch time,” she says and we dive into the kitchen where a lot of food is waiting for us.

We talk, she shares memories with me about her childhood and how much she loves this place. When we finish our belated lunch, she starts to show me around the other buildings. I notice a small nervous tremble in her voice when we enter a small building with a small office and a little storage facility with a lot of horse equipment. I don’t take much time to look at it because there are more stables around. There are two boxes opposite the storagecabin. Next to the box is a door that is closed.

“And this is where we let very special guests have their privacy,” Jen points at the box. She opens the door. “Have a look. It is typical for the countryside.”

"Oh nice,” I give her a compliment when I look inside where in the corner a large bed is installed. Next to the bed is a closet and opposite the bed is a small cabinet with a locker. The floor is made of tiles and I notice the lights are creating a warm romantic atmosphere.

“This is a very nice room Jen. What kind of special guests do you receive here?”
“Ladies like you,” she giggles and close the door. I hear the click of the lock and see in the corner of my eyes a large chain dangling with a collar and cuffs. I widen my eyes and jump to the door that is locked and can’t be opened form the insde.

“Jennifer? What are you doing?” I yell when she only smiles to me from the other side of the door. She opens a hatch, what reveals the bars in the door. I am trapped! She did it again!

“Jen! Let me out.” I start yelling at her while I kick the door with my feet. Like if that helps with ballerinas….. “Jen! Open the door!”

She only smiles, her well-known devious teasing smile. She stands back a meter from the door and she only smiles….

“Jennifer! This is not funny. Open the damn door!”
“That’s up to you sunshine,” she answers utterly calm. “I have a proposition for you.
“A proposition?” I ask with a little panic in my voice. If she has one, it means I am her prey. She never makes promises to me without having the best results for herself.
“Yes my dear, a proposition. Have you noticed you’re in a ponygirl stable?”
“P…,p…,pony giirrlll…., s.., st…, stable?”

I take a deep breath, feel the shivers immediately take over my emotions. I throw my hair over my shoulders behind me when she approaches the door. Her smile is so damn convincing and her voice so solid.

“Do you want to deny your most precious and exciting desire my dear Veronica?”
‘Nnn…, uuhmm…, I…., nooo. No you c.., caa…, can’t do this…” I protest weak and I know I am already sold to her.

“I know,” she continuous with a soft warm voice and folds her arms in front of her belly. “I don’t make that decision Veronica. That I leave up to you. But keep in mind I do know your desires, your true fantasies and what you really like to play as well.”
"You…, you…, you mean my poo.., ny girl d.., de.., desires?” I stumble while I feel my excitement grows and my voice loses its power.

She nods to answer my question.

“All you have to do is put that collar around your neck, close it and put your hands in the cuffs above you.”
“But…., No…., you can’t be serious?” I try a last time. “You’re joking right?”

I shake, with my hands around the bars, heavily the framework to open the door. She only watches me with that oh so convinced smile and the determination in her eyes make me even more shy. Those wonderful blue eyes, pinning me down to make me think about my position right now.

“I never joke about serious matters as welcoming a new ponygirl in my stable. I give you twenty minutes to think about it. If you don’t wear that collar, I release you and we continue our holiday as planned. That means exit for your ponygirl desires. Or you put that collar around your neck as I like it and I will train you for the rest of the week. As ponygirl.”

I listen with a skipping heartbeat, a large inhale of air in my lungs, adrenaline that is rushing through my veins and shivers that are constantly teasing me.

“You? Training me?” I start to laugh nervously. “You don’t even know how to treat me and you wanna train me?”
“Have you seen the horses around here Veronica?”

She only smiles and looks at me with the same determination her eyes. The convincing words because she knows how much I love it. Damn! Why do I always talk with her about my likes and desires? She always uses it to make me subby and weak, longing to be dominated by her….

“Let me out. This is my last warning.”
“I give you twenty minutes my dear Veronica. Twenty minutes for you to determine how you want to spend the week with me. Twenty minutes.”

She turns around, walks away and stops a last time to give me a new warning.

“If you choose the collar, that means you give up your freedom.”

I sigh, grunt and with a last effort I try to call her back when she disappears around the corner.

“No Jen.., wait… Jenny? Come back…, Jeeheennnn! ….., Jennn…”

She is gone and she has done a lot of damage to my mind. I kick the door one more time to grunt inside how careless I have walked in the cabin and let me trapped in here. This is so weird, and yet so provoking from her. Not provoking I guess but she really stepped on one of my biggest desires. I look at the collar the cuffs and the chain, I look in the closet where no clothes are found. Just a note: If you like this closet to be filled with clothes, you have to take of your own clothes.

Typical for Jen. To leave a note like that. I turn around and take the collar in my hands. It is thick, soft leather with a ring in the middle and a heavy buckle. The chain is very solid…. I sigh and close my eyes. How could she do this to me? And why? Oh yes, she loves to dominate me, to tease me, torture me….. in ropes. Not to have me as a ponygirl…. Which I undoubtedly like so much….. How could she do this to me?

I close my eyes, take a deep breath and think about the consequences when I refuse to put that collar on me. It will have influence on our relationship. It does. The week will be less fun and I bet I don’t lose the feelings being her ponygirl. This is so alluring, I feel all the warm emotions teasing my belly and soul. All me desires burn like a fire in hell. Oh I want this so much…. If I don’t do it…., like I have my doubts before, the week will be ruined. I take a deep breath, slowly exhale to get my nerves under control and sigh because I give up my freedom for Jennifer, to become her ponygirl. An unwritten rule in the magic called BDSM. The collar that makes me submit to her…. Unconscious I take of my clothes, push them in the closet I take the collar for the last time in my hands. I tilt my head, put the leather around my neck and under my long hair I hear the click that it is fastened. I control my breath, pull my arms up and slowly put the iron cuffs around my wrists. Clicketeclickclick click…, the sounds make me shiver. The second cuff closes around my other wrist within a second. There is no turn back. I have to wait for Jennifer, with my exposed body to change into something else…..

I don’t know the time, nor a hunch but when I hear the door I tug at the chain nervously while my heart pounds in my throat. I made myself helpless due to her stupid words. I hear her footsteps coming closer and closer. I gasp from the new exciting shiver, I tremble on my legs when she finally shows up and in the first place looks at me with her shiny clear blue eyes. Her smile widens and oohh…., oooh this is such a wonderful sight. She is relieved, she tries to hide a deep sigh, only her lips aren’t cooperating like they should. Her steps hesitate before she approaches the door and unlocks the lock to open it. This…, this, her eyes, her wonderful eyes sign me she has just been as nervous I have been. Imagine if I would have denied to play with her? She would have been embarrassed by my refusal. She pulls a box from the closet, a large chest in fact, that she opens without giving me a chance to look into it. She looks awesome in her new clothes. Knee high boots, dark blue chino pants and a white lasercut top. She holds a crop in her hands that she throws on the bed.

“Look at that,” she teases, “I suddenly have found a new ponygirl. Couldn’t you resist your desires my dear?”

She swats playful my ass with her hands and squeezes it. Before I can react to that she continues: “You are so easy to catch Veronica. All we have to do is make sure we trigger your desires. You simply can’t resist them. You are so lucky I am here to make your desires come true. And I am so glad I can help you with that.”

She tugs at my arms and feels it is steady and tight and that I am helpless right now. I keep my mouth shut, every word will be squashed before it reaches her ears. I am too nervous and too excited about the whole situation. There is nothing more I can do now. My hands are cuffed to the chain above my head, she removed all my clothes and once she finished walking around me with her so damn hot touches she looks at me and cups my chin in her fingers. I am so nervous right now. Despite Jennifer is my best friend, I have no idea what she is up to. Her gaze is a nervous one as well, as she talks to me with a tremble in her voice. I don’t know how to respond to that…. Okay, yes, we played a lot together and did many devious things to each other without showing any mercy in a playful way. Though this is more serious…., she knows exactly what I like, what I have been dreaming of and how to treat me. Actually it should be scary to have no secrets anymore. On the other hand, I know what she likes…. She is always so determined to make me hers and be the girl in charge ordering me around and now, today.., I give her the opportunity to possess me. If she knows how much I want to belong to her….

“I am so glad you decided to become a ponygirl,” she almost whispers and leans forward, pulling my chin and head in her direction. Her lips come close, I pout mine and close my eyes at the moment she kisses me and starts a dance with my tongue. Oh my heaven, how I love this, how I love her…. I force my tongue in her mouth, supported by shivers and trembled legs when she let me play. I moan from the passionate sensations and her patience to let me control the kiss.

“You didn’t leave me a choice did you?” I answer after I broke the kiss and let me be caressed by her hands on my sides. She only smiles with her eyes and knows already the reply for me.

“You have a choice sweetie,” she says with a calm voice. “You decided all by yourself to give up your freedom and become my ponygirl. You still can step out of this.”

She stops stroking me, holds her breath like I do for a second, a second I swallow from the decision that will change my future for good the coming week.

“No, no….,” I shake my head and sigh from the tension in my mind. “I don’t want to step down. I want to continue.”

Her smile widens further and she cups my chin between her fingers once more, lifting my head up.

“From now on you belong to me Veronica,” she calls my fate. “You have one right and that’s the right to serve me. You will serve me as my ponygirl and therefore I will train you the coming week. Do you understand that you are my ponygirl?”

I breath heavy, my nerves are tensed, I feel such a warm welcome glow inside me that I nod and barely audible I acknowledge that I am her ponygirl. I tug at the cuffs that ramble the chain with sounds. I take a deep breath and acknowledge that I submit to her.

“I belong to you Jennifer. I am your ponygirl and I do everything to please you.”

She smiles and let go of my chin when she walks around me while I rest my wrists in the cuffs. She continues with her instructions with a soft sweet voice like she always does when she is in charge.

“You don’t use your name Veronica anymore. Therefore I give you a ponyame today. Also you address me with mistress. Do you understand that pony?”

I sigh from the excitement and nod at her, followed by a confirmation with a tremble in my voice because of calling me pony.

“Yes mistress I understand.”

She stops walking around me, strokes my sides what gives me even more shivers and leans in close enough to give me a whisper.

“If you want to stop this game or don’t want to continue anymore, use the safeword. I will respect it. Even for OOC talks, use it my dear ponygirl.”

She looks at me with more than lust in her eyes. She wants to have me, to force me into something she likes me to do for her. I feel a warm well, a desire coming up. I am almost melting when I answer her glances and I simply don’t have the patience to wait to be dressed as a pony girl and start with her training. I give her an answer by nodding to her, give her a warm smile when she reaches with her arm to the closet. She takes a step aside, pulls with her arm to lift something up from a hook and after a few seconds she shows a bridle and an awesome harness. MY nipples get stiff instantly and I hope I can hide my excitement for her.

“We start with the harness my dear pony. This one is specially made for training sessions and has an wide broad belt around the waist and a cupped rim to support the breasts. All the rings are placed to adjust the restraints to it. Also there are two shoulder straps to protect your skin from the rubbing reigns. And a strap to protect your crotch, that I believe is already wet.”

She grins from pleasure when she stands behind me and put the harness on. She tugs the waist belt very tight and almost throw all the air out of my lungs. My chest heaves a little and the rim feels soft under my breasts. The leather ring surround my breasts as well before the strap is pulled over my shoulders. I feel every move she makes and every strap she buckles tight. There escapes a short gasp when she pulls the crotchstrap tight that covers my womanhood. She fastens it high behind my back and I sense that she is also adding something else to the harness. She screws something on it just above my rear. When she has finished with the harness she gives me a slap on my rear what makes me jump from the surprise. She giggles when she stands before me and pleases me with her astonishing looks.

“Comfy my dear pony? Is it tight enough?”
“Tight enough it is mistress,” I whisper back and try to look behind me.
“Good. It is time to restrain your arms pony. You are not allowed to use them during the training. So I am going to remove the cuffs and you bring your arms behind your back. Place them next to each other and tangle your fingers with each other, hand in hand. Do you understand what I am saying?”

“Yes mistress, I understand.”

When she stretches her arm to release me, I kiss the nape of her neck and nuzzle for a few seconds through her lovely blond hair with my nose. She frees me from the cuffs and without any form of resistance I put them behind my back and do as she has ordered me. The chain from the ceiling remains to be connected to the collar which doesn’t allow me to take a lot of steps. My breath starts to sound heavy with my large inhales and rushing exhales. She appears in front of me showing a large leather armbinder that makes me swallow. With only a grin she steps behind me while I desperately try to look over my shoulder what she is doing. Only my long hair is in the way and blocks any sight of how she restrains me. The feeling however is wonderful. She pulls the leather sleeve over my arms, slowly fitting my arms in the binder and pulls it up over my elbows.

“This is soft lambskin leather,” she explains. “Very flexible and specially made for long term restraining. You will be sooo helpless once your arms are securely trapped in the armbinder.”

“Lo… lo…, long term?” I ask a little nervous. I try to untangle my fingers but the leather mitts are pulled tight over my hands and I am sure she is pulling at the laces to close the armbinder.

“You don’t think I will release the armbinder after just one training?” she giggles and pulls everything tighter when she laces the binder up from eye to eye. “You will be released from these restraints when you go to sleep.”
“B.., b, b.., but ho.., how do I eat? Or go to the bathroom or even worse, the toilet?”

My eyes grow wide when I realize I can’t do a thing without her approval and her help.

“That I will explain when it happens my dear pony,” she gives her answer with a very calm voice. She concentrates on her work when she patiently laces the armbinder in a tight constrictive leather tube. I hear her pulling the laces every time until I feel a new tight pressure on my elbows what is a sign she has finished lacing it together. I struggle in the armbinder, experience the total security of the tool and find out that my arms are devaluated to useless limbs. She takes the small straps and clips them to both the shoulder straps to secure the armbinder that it stays in place, locking my arms behind me. There is a small wave of panic that takes over the control of my nerves now that I have been made completely dependable on Jennifer, knowing how persistent she can be once she is full charge of a damsel.

“But this can’t be haaaeee…”

She silences me with her finger on my lips when she turns me around. I rub my arms in the binder to examine the tightness and if there is a way to escape from it, but there is no slack and even my fingers can’t stretch inside the mitts. I shiver from her glare, her warm excited glance, her playful eyes and her cute smile.

“I have told you I explain when we get there my little pony. Stop worrying about your restraints. That is the risk of being a ponygirl. Okay?”

I nod in silence when she takes the bridle in her hands. I gasp a little and e new wave of shivers run down my spine. This must have cost her a fortune. The leather bit, the large rings that are fixed with a small strap to the bit, the other thick leather straps around my head and over my head, there is even a small nose cover present. Oh my…., it is wonderful. She grins when she notices how I look the bridle. Surprisingly she clips the bridle to a ring on the harness and moves to my back again.

“I forgot to do something about your hair.”

She gathers my long hair, wipes it out of my face and strokes it smoothly to the back of my head. Her fingers prepare my hair high on my head and with a skilled move she ties it into a nice thick ponytail.

“Ponygirls need to wear ponytails,” she giggles and unclips the bridle when she takes it in her hands again. I see she mounts something to the bit that I don’t recognize.

“What is that?” I ask a tad nervous and rub my arms in the armbinder frequently just to, to…., uh.., to have something to do.

“That is a curb,” Jennifer explains to me. “A plate that will keep your tongue down so you won’t touch the bit. It also causes more whinny sounds from your throat when you try to talk.”

I look at the curb and when she lifts the bridle up I open my mouth and with an excited grunt she pushes the bit between my teeth and sets the curb on my tongue. Precisely measured that my tongue doesn’t move up and down. I sigh when I feel the bit in the corners of my lips, pulling them back when she tugs at the straps and buckles it tightly together at the back of my head under my ponytail. The rings give a little pressure on my cheeks.

“Don’t bite on the gag pony,” I hear her advice from behind me when she takes the strap that will end on top of my head. The nose cover automatically sets on my nose with a small strip of leather just behind the tip of my nose to the point between my eyes.

“Let your teeth rest on the bit and please don’t push the curb up, because your tongue will be very exhausted after a while when you try.”

She straps the belts together at the right side of my face just above the ring before I give her a whinny back.

“Yeee hhiiiwwee,” I say when she clips the nose strap to the headstrap. It is such an awkward feeling that I am not able to use my tongue.
“Wweeheeewee hhuuu wweuhee whhiiwwyyyy,” I continue with a new whinny.

Jennifer walks back the cabinet where she takes a pair of boots in her hands and two large belts as well. The boots look great with high heels and knee length sleeve with a zipper and belts to secure them. There is a soft cotton padding on the inside what makes it comfortable for my feet to walk in. She kneels down, taps my leg and I raise my left foot so she can fit the boot. The heels are wide and support me when she places my foot down on the floor. Not much later my other foot follows and I take a few steps to get used to the heels. Not that it bothers me, I am used to it. And these aren’t stiletto’s. When I look down she takes the opportunity to connect the belt to the ring on my bridle and the second one the side of it. She removes the chain from the collar and tugs at the reigns to force me to come closer. She is excited. I can tell it by the way she looks at me. The happy shiny glances in her eyes, her attitude to possess me and how she walks. No way I am mistaken. She truly loves this. I shake my head a little, back and for the with my body to be playful in her control. She giggles from my behaviour but doesn’t allow me to continue when she pulls at the reigns and make me approach her until we are a few inches separated with our noses.

“Wwiihheeejjj,” I whinny happily in her bonds and relax with my arms behind me. Jennifer locks my eyes with hers when she retreats a little.

“I have one more thing to fix,” she says when I hear her grabbing a new addition for me. Slowly she moves in front of me, holding a beautiful thick ponytail in her hands. She let it fall over my shoulder on my chest and it feels so wonderful and soft that it looks like real hair.

“Do you see the perfect match with the colour of your own hair ginger girl?”

I look at her, than to the ponytail and again she catches my glance. Her smile widens and for the first time I hear pride in her voice.

“I was just in time to contact your hairdresser…..”
“Mwwjjiiieee iijjee,” I whinny from surprise. She contacted my hairdresser?

“It would be a shame to waste your magnificent long hair.”

She saved my hair? What? I can’t believe my ears… Oh…, my hair! I jump a little on my legs, wiggling while she holds me. She…, she…, yes she has planned this for a long time. We have talked about this kind of fantasies for a long time, she teased me with it…., I have never thought she would really makes this happen because we simply don’t have space… at home. I lean against the thick ponytail with my cheeks. My hair! My own hair that she uses to give me the glory of a real pony.

“Wweejjjiii?” I ask with a snort when she smiles and walks behind me. She pulls the shaft that keeps my hair together in a large ring on the harness.

“It took some efforts to convince her to save your hair, but my warm voice did it again,” she giggles when I feel how she closes the ring, locking the tail to the harness. She let my ponytailed hair fall behind me and I feel it reaches just in the back of knees and my calves. I lift my legs a little to feel the hair, it makes me shiver and I turn my head in her direction with a new excited wave of pleasure running through my spine. I look behind me to catch a glimpse of my ponytail only the armbinder takes the view away.

“It looks beautiful,” she whispers to me when she let the tail dangle with her fingers behind me before she stands in front of me again when she cups my chin and turns my face to hers. Her smile turns into a neutral expression when she starts to explain what she wants from me.

“Now my dear ponygirl, I have a few simple rules for you,” she says with a soft voice. “First, dislike how we played in the past, I take this very serious. I will be very strict. Much more stricter then you are used from me. I want you to do the best you can during the training sessions. If you screw up, annoy me somehow or don’t achieve what I have in mind you will be punished.”

She takes a breath for a second before she continues.

“As my ponygirl I demand obedience, that you will do everything to make me happy and fulfil your training program. If I am satisfied, you will be rewarded. Your first reward is that I give you your pony name at the end of the day.”

My eyes grow wide and she tugs at the reigns to calm me down. I want to know my name now! I stamp my foot that I don’t agree with that. Ofcourse my mistress doesn’t approve I am protesting and she tugs at the reigns forcing me to lower my head. Her voice also changes in a more sturdy tone.

“Listen pony, do what I ask, cooperate and make me happy. That way you will have your reward with your new name. Do you understand what I am saying?”
I sigh, want to make clear I don’t agree with her only I have no options but to do as she tells me to do. I nod two times to make clear I understand her rules.

“I thought so,” she mocks me. “Now follow me pony. We are going to the paddock.”

The paddock? Not here in the stable? Well I assume she knows what she is doing and I feel a new shiver inside me when she clacks her tongue and calls me pony every time. It has started. My soul is filled with pride. I am not just a ponygirl, I belong to Jennifer. I am so happy.
Last edited by Lady of the Dark 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
FnEllie176
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by FnEllie176 »

Oh my god!! This story is Amazing! I love it!

I've been wanting to see a good ponygirl story for a long time now, thank you for posting! It's magnificent!

Will you be continuing it??
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Is there a part one? It’s confusing when the characters are referencing a previous story.
Lady of the Dark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Thank you for the compliment. 😊😊
At the moment I am doubting to write a continuing. Time is a big bother at the moment.

There is no part one involved. Jennifer in the story, is a very good friend of mine. We shared a lot of ideas about bondage in general and we have been roleplaying for a lot of years.
The idea of this story comes forward from one of our fantasies and ideas about ponygirls, ponyplay and my futile struggles to escape her ideas to control me.

Have fun,
Lady of the Dark
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Very good story! Nice to see a little more variety than just the standard hogtie or tied to a hard object.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Mouthless

Post by Mouthless »

Lady of the Dark wrote: 5 years ago Thank you for the compliment. 😊😊
At the moment I am doubting to write a continuing. Time is a big bother at the moment.

There is no part one involved. Jennifer in the story, is a very good friend of mine. We shared a lot of ideas about bondage in general and we have been roleplaying for a lot of years.
The idea of this story comes forward from one of our fantasies and ideas about ponygirls, ponyplay and my futile struggles to escape her ideas to control me.

Have fun,
Lady of the Dark
I’d like to read a prequel about the time she got drugged for bondage.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

just stumbled over it and took my time to reading it - it was a very nice read!
Very detailed and expressive stuff. Loved it.

you should write another one someday.
Lady of the Dark
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Thank you guys for the feedback and compliments. I appreciate it very much.
I'm not sure to write a second part, though I focus on a new chapter involving ponygirls.

Stay tuned. 😄
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Not often I see a story regarding pony girls, but I very much enjoyed how detailed and well written this was!
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic