Robins Welcome home. F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Robins Welcome home. F/F

Post by WyattW5 »

this was a story request of Mhunt84, i am glad you like the story.

A young woman dressed in blue jeans and a red turtleneck sweater, a black parka that makes her look like a short burnt furry marshmallow. Her short auburn hair pulled tight in a high pony tail that bounces against the fur lining of her coat. Robin Harper rests a book on her barely outstretched knee cramped in the confines of a bus seat Robin does her best to get some of her homework complete.

At Twenty one years old Robin was enrolled in the college of Sault Ste Marie for business in management after receiving a student loan from her bank, and a small grant from the government. Robin was determined to work hard for her grades.

Coming home to Southern Ontario for Christmas through the bus was not by any means a preferred means of transportation. But she could only afford one plane ticket and deciding to use it for the return trip from Billy Bishop airport. She had contacted her oldest Cousin Jillian to meet her at the bus stop in Sudbury.

Shaking her head Robin could not focus on the homework before her. Gently sliding her lined paper between the folds of her text book Robin sets the text book back into her bag before opening her cell phone. Opening her picture gallery she ensured to save and make an album of her pictures of her and her cousin Jillian.

Being born the only two girls in a family of eighteen girls. Jillian took special care in spending time with Robin. After school stealing her away to go get ice cream, to sneaking her out of school to go to the mall to buy a new outfit. Or even just to sit and have lunch.

So it was no surprise Jillian would volunteer to pick up Robin from the bus station and going to her house for a sleepover before she would drive her the next five hour drive.

Peering out the window to see the large Sudbury sign Robin grows almost giddy. Packing her phone in her coat pocket as the driver speaks into the microphone telling them they were approaching the Sudbury bus station.

As the bus came to a stop the thirty people on it rose and make their way to the exits with hitched strides as their fellow traveller, sleeping limbs caused them to stumble or stagger out of the bus.

Peering out the bus to see large flakes of snow blowing hard in the wind and the hard wind whistles against the bus side. bundling herself Robin takes her bag and descends the steps clutching the hand rail as she made the last step. A light feeling in her confined riight leg made her walk funny as she approaches the bus station. Where people were greeting relatives and organizing their travel arrangements.

Scanning the area Robin was hit by a little prick of disappointment when she did not see Jillian right off the bat.

“Hey Robin!” turning to the sound of the voice Robins face widens with a ridiculous smile as she sees Jillian walking up the wheel chair ramp.

Jillian a twenty eight year old woman with short dark brown hair cropped to her right side. Wearing a denim fleece lined jacket buttoned up to her chestwith a scarf wrapped snugly around her neck, light blue jeans with light brown Kodiak boots.

“Hello baby birdie” a lower feminine voice draws Robin from her mental search and joy with a big smile as Jillian meets her shoulder to shoulder.

At twenty eight years old Jillian stands a head taller than her younger cousin, her frame almost boyish especially under her, practical yet masculine dress. A true tom boy.

“Hello big Jilly” Robin wraps Jillian in a hug rejoicing in the feel of her cousins embrace.

“Your looking good baby birdie” Jillian smiles using the pet name that would earn her brothers even her father the hardest punch Robin could muster. Jillian took the heaviest bag from Robins arm. Setting it back into the box of her pickup before guiding her younger cousin into the passenger seat.

The truck ride back to Jillian’s home seemed to go within the blink of an eye as she parks her old truck inside a garage kept warm by a heater plugged into the wall.

“Its warmer in here than it was in the truck” smiling Jillian closes the door before hauling the bag from the box and over shoulder. Leading her cousin into the house before depositing the bag in a bedroom. Coming out of the room to find Robin peeking into Jillians room, inquisitively navigating her way to Jillians bed.

Crossing her arms and leaning against the door frame Jillian mustered her best ‘Moms’ voice she can.

“Didn’t anyone ever tell you, that it is impolite to sneak into someone elses bedroom and...” Jillian’s eyes go wide at the vision of Robin holding a length of rope that must’ve been visible from under Jillian’s pillow.

“Why do you have this?” entwining the rope around her fingers before, Robin peers up at her a smile on her face “girl scouts den mommy?” the smile on her face told Jillian she thought this was so funny. But Jillian was struggling to keep from blushing. Instead she just nods.

“Ask nicely and we will see what we can do to get you into those ropes before your brothers do” Jillian says as she leaves the room, allowing Robin to contemplate the meaning of her words, were they a threat a promise?

After that the evening began to flow naturally. Jillian made spaghetti while Robin sat in the kitchen talking with Jillian over schooling and finances and other things. But Robin could not help but bring her mind back to what Jillian had said.

Eating dinner in relative quiet. Robin got up to help clean the dishes and take care of the leftovers before both girls separate to dress into pajama’s, Robin in red crop top and black panties while Jillian wore blue fuzzy bottoms and a tank top. Popping some popcorn and grabbing a soda from the fridge before meandering to the livingroom to turn on the television. After only twenty minutes of their first show Robin could not take it anymore.

“What do you mean by ‘before your brothers do?” Robin quirks her head to meet Jillians gaze who just smiles and adjusts herself so she can meet Robins gaze without cranking her neck.

“Remember I came down to your house the first thanksgiving I was away for college?” Robin nods it had been an awesome time, Robin had really missed her cousin.

“So long story short, your brothers pulled this prank on me that there is this coming of age ritual our family has, the after someone college bound comes home for the holidays they get trussed up like a turkey and left for a few hours”

Robin blurts out laughing and Jillian producing her phone from her pocket before showing Robin several pictures. One had been of her second older brother Clark who went away for graphic design. He was bare chested jeans and socks a little red ball gag in his mouth his face beet red and his eyes glossy with tears. The next picture was of their mutual cousin Barry who went to school for journalism he was hogtied in a white shirt, his mouth was stuffed and tape wrapped around his head. Last but not least Robin lay tied up in little more than a bra and panties which made Robin blink twice, her older cousin is a knockout in her bathing suit or anything but seeing her hands joined with rope and a large red ball gag popping her mouth open drool hanging out. Robin couldn’t help but stare.

“Lets just say your brothers are little pervs, Barry told me I had to do it wearing underwear, because rope would not cling to fabric”

“It should, shouldn’t it?” Jillian growls with a tiny nod “yeah, I did not think much of it at the time but I know better now”

“What did my brothers do to you while you were tied?” Robin cringes at the prospect, sure her brothers and herself played pranks and jokes on each other but this seemed a step up for them.

“For the most part just made me blush by telling me how hot I would be if I wasn’t their cousin, but little Bruce he pushed things too far when he ran his hand over my” looking under her arm Jillian indicates her bottom making the blood chill from Robins face, certainly hoping her brothers would be smarter than to try that with her.

“I got my revenge when they tied him up the next year when Clark and Barry let me tickle Bruce until he pissed himself” Robin erupts a burst of laughter escapes her lips slapping her thigh with the thought.

“Wow... I don’t even know what to say... so you want to tie me up?” Jillian’s smile grew and her eyes darken before her head lowers “I thought it might be better if it was the two of us before the boys have at you... that way you can have some experience before your brothers and the cousins have at you, that is if you want to do it at all...” Jillian states “if you want I am sure I can convince the cousins to drop the stupid tradition”
“no no, huh if you were tough enough to push through it, and my siblings were who are both pussies” Jillian chuckles but bobs her head “alright, cool” picking up the remote “what kind of movie do you want to watch?” Robin considers the question for a moment before giving Jillian the option.
Jillian had found a action comedy, but Robin was not able to keep up with the plot.

After thirty minutes Jillian pauses the movie to ask about anything to drink or snacks. Leaving Robin alone in the room for a second. Still contemplating the whole tie up tradition. Robins mind had her too occupied to see the blanket being thrown over her head.

Pulling the blanket down and off her head Robin yells out climbing to her knees to see where Jillian ran off to. When suddenly a huge weight clashes onto her back and shoulders. Sending Robin collapsing belly down to her stomach.

“What the Jillian!” her hands pulled back and two hands wrapping rope around them both three times before being wound between her wrists. As Robin peers over her shoulder, Jillian was bent to the task of binding her wrists before sitting on Robins lower back to anchor her.

“Jeez your heavy”

“Your making me regret not gagging you first” Jillian states gathering Robins left ankle while Robin kicks her right leg several times before she could collect it and wrap several lengths of the rope around it.

“You should be thanking me, the silk rope I am using is much nicer than the poly rope your brothers used on me, I had people thinking I was a self harmer for a month” Robin cringed at the thought

“Will the marks be noticeable?”

“Noticeable yes but they will fade faster, except your ankles here they won’t show anything the fabric of your pajama bottoms are too thick” as Jillian finished binding her ankles together, she pulls the two lengths of rope together when suddenly the ropes grew taught and Robin was forced to arch her back and shoulders.

“God jeez what did you do ah I feel like I could dislocate my shoulders?”

“Relax take several deep breathes, this is natural” Robin blows out a long breath of discomfort but steadies her breathing. The arching pain in her shoulders slowly easing but her brow raised.

“Jillian where are you?” trying to look around Robin manages to roll herself around to where Jillian had been. When her cousins padded footfalls come from the opposite side Robin does her best to turn around to face her cousin who was too swift kneeling beside Robin her older cousin holding a small pink ball gag in her left hand extending it so Robin can examine closer.

“But its so... small?” Jillian laughs before stuffing it into her cousins mouth buckling it tight before gently pulling on her cousins hair and lifting her chin so Robins eyes met hers.

“Be happy little one, your brothers stuffed my mouth before wedging a ball gag in I could have sworn I heard the buckle crying”

“Mhmph?” Robin whines before trying to spit the ball out her lips open and her tongue presses against the ball but after a few yaking sounds she lowers her lips over the gag once again. Robin smiles standing up she grabs her phone and smiles.

“Say cheese” Robin twists herself until her chest is lifted and her back is arched until she is high enough to see Jillian with a camera snapping a picture. Closing her phone Jillian sits on the floor next to Robin as she wiggles and moans into her gag.

“Welcome home little birdie” pressing a kiss to the top of her cousins head. Jillian rises and walks to the next room causing Robin to scream out at her cousin.

“Hphf humphf mhmph hph?” Robin tries to get her cousins attention but the woman was just in the next room and ignoring her. Testing her bonds and trying to pull on the knots and ropes Robin lost energy quickly. Her breathing heavy and her eyes began to close without warning. The last thought through Robins mind was of all the homecoming pranks she had expected, this one wasn’t so bad!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

That was refreshingly different. What a fine tradition. It will be interesting to see how much Robin has to learn before this is over.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Great start and a wonderful tradition!
Enjoyed the early teases of 'confinement' with the leg tingling, cramping in the seat etc on the bus journey.
Looking forward to seeing where this one goes.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

This was a fun story! Great job!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic