Story request: College student project (M/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Story request: College student project (M/f)

Post by TheOldPirate »

Brittany had been standing on her toes for what, according to the clock, was rather less than the ten minutes she needed for a "B". But the muscles in her feet and calves were beginning to twitch, indicating that they were about to betray her, regardless of her intentions. Never mind the fact that it felt as if red hot knives were stabbing directly into her muscle's pressure points. Add to that the intense pain and pressure on her pussy from the twenty pounds of weights roped around her hips; she really didn't have much choice.

Slowly she lowered herself until her bare soles were entirely in contact with the cold tile floor. The sheer relief she immediately felt was almost enough to alleviate the pressure around her neck as the noose tightened, stretching it well beyond anything she'd ever thought possible, restricting her airway to one of those hollow plastic coffee stirrers from 7-11. Already breathless, she was rapidly seeing the black spots around the edges of her vision indicating she'd pass out again.

She desperately wanted to reach out, to alleviate the horrible, painful discomfort she was feeling both above and below herself, but the securely strapped straitjacket she wore prevented that. She feebly thrashed in it once again, futilely struggling to somehow free herself from its embrace. And once again failing miserably.

Behind her, Dr. Franklin said, "Oh Brittany, so close. Only 90 seconds more and you'd have that 'B'. As I recall you simply can't manage a 'C'," he said, adding, "and I'm afraid passing out and hanging for ten minutes doesn't count. So you may want to reconsider getting back 'en pointe' as it were."

Her vision beginning to blur, she thought about her grants, and how they'd evaporate if her GPA fell too low. Getting a "B" in this class was her lifeline. But what had seemed an easy "A" had rapidly descended into a nightmare which threatened to derail her entire educational track.

========

"Bondage for Beginners," Kara read. "I mean, seriously, is that the not ultimate in coasting classes? How hard is it to get tied up?"

Britanny read the description, feeling an unusual warmth in her loins. "Lecture, one hour; practical, three hours. Exploration of range of topics related to study of bondage, gags, and other physical restraints in both mundane and professional settings, particularly how it affects social lives and how social organization affects its use. Topics include rope, belts, straps, cling wrap, duct tape and other binding mediums. Gags range from simple cloth to head encompassing leather hoods. Satisfies practical elective. Letter grading."

"I don't know," Brittany replied. "I mean, it has to be better than 'Feminist Examples of Mainstream Media as Exemplified by Buffy and Xena'. How many more times can we watch the same 20 clips?"

But Kara had already wandered off to class, leaving Brittany to idly indulge her vague fantasies of being tied and helpless, groped and ravished by a nefarious scoundrel who knew exactly what she wanted, even if she wouldn't allow herself to enjoy it.

========

The class wound up filled with 12 students, all girls. On the first day a vounteer stripped to her undies and was strapped to a pole on the floor, hands over her head. Even as Brittany fantasized about it being herself helpless on said floor, she heard his instructions.

"You'll have a choice of two sensations, tickling or impact," he said, buckling a large ring into her mouth. "She gets to choose which, and she can stop at any time, but," he added while giving the class a serious, significant look, "if she stops, or safewords, then it's a 'D' for this particular practical."

As he pulled out a short whip, Brittany asked, "How long does she need to hold out?"

Pointing at her with the whip he responded, "Good question. Let's say 10 minutes nets her an 'B'. Anything less will be a 'C' while safewording too early will get you a 'D'"

========

More to come, if this receives comments. I mean, comments are a writer's life's blood!
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Very interesting course you run there. If it were a female tutor I’d apply!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Interesting idea - looking forward to seeing where this goes - and love the predicament element of it too!
JennyTied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by JennyTied »

I wish I had this course at uni.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic