Some time alone... (F/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
ellanola
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Some time alone... (F/F)

Post by ellanola »

My first story here, I hope you all like it!

---------------------------------

Leah had finally done it. She'd finally quit her job. Well, 'quit' was an odd way to put it... it was more of an early retirement that went unapproved. Ever since her grandparents died, she'd been well-off in the money department, and her simple life did not cost much, so why bother with having a job?

There was a bit of pep in her step as she stepped out of her car, into her apartment building, and up the stairs. But as she reached the final step, she froze for a moment. The scratchy black doormat was askew, and a corner of it was lifted up. Just as quick as she froze, she kept on her journey and opened the door. It was probably just from some dumb neighbor kid kicking it up, or something.

Leah took in a deep breath at the sight of her apartment. It felt like she'd been away for such a long time, even though it had only been about ten hours. A homely feeling.

So, she kicked off her shoes, closed the door, and immediately went into her room and up to her dresser. Work clothes always felt uncomfy to Leah, so she switched into some blue skinny jeans and a black crop top instead. Then, she went into the kitchen and made herself a cup of hot chocolate before plopping down on her couch, turning on the TV. Some soapy romance/drama was playing, and though it was stupid, it was fun to make fun of.

It didn't take very long before a heaviness closed her eyes shut, and she drifted into sleep...

---- ---- ----

A few hours later, her senses drifted back to her, and she opened her eyes. What she saw was... unexpected.

A woman in a leather boots, leather leggings, and a tight black shirt was poking around at her TV stand, opening different drawers and looking inside. Her hair was red and curly, and thankfully she was not looking at Leah, who began to panic. Her instincts suddenly kicked in, and before she could tell herself not to, her hand was reaching over to the cup of hot chocolate beside her, and just as the robber was turning, she tossed the cup directly at her face.

Leah's aim was off, unfortunately, because it hit her in the chest instead. As the mug shattered on the ground, the robber glared at Leah, and though she was a bit astonished, she snarled. "You're going to regret that."

Many people have a fight or flight response, but as it turns out, that's a false dichotomy. Folks always forget the third response: freeze, which is exactly what Leah did as the robber dashed towards her with a cloth, which sent her into yet another deep sleep.

---- ---- ----

This time, Leah's awakening was much more exciting. Firstly, the robber was speaking on the phone to an unknown other person:

"You said it would knock people out for four hours, but this girl woke up after thirty fucking minutes! ...what do ya mean it works on everyone differently!? You fucking watered it down, you scammer!" The robber glared towards Leah. "Oh great, she's up again. And it's only been twenty-five minutes. Call you back later."

Secondly, as Leah tried to move, she quickly realized she could not. She was tightly bound with rope at the wrists, elbows, thighs, above the knees, below the knees, and ankles.

Thirdly, she was gagged tightly with a red harness ballgag, which made every scream for help only come out as a "mphhh!" The robber clearly was not pleased with her noises, because she stomped over and spanked her. Though it didn't hurt much through her jeans, she still let out a whimper.

"Stay quiet. I had to change out of my clothes because of you." For a moment, a smile crossed the robbers face, but it was quickly replaced with a scowl. "Y'know, I've never had someone toss hot chocolate at me. Soda, sure, but hot chocolate is a new one. Good thing it wasn't really 'hot.' But speaking of hotness..." The robber traced her fingers playfully across Leah's belly. "You look pretty nice all tied up like that."

"Mmmm..."

"Good girl! You're already staying so quiet... perhaps I should take you home?"

At mention of being taken, Leah began to struggle, but the ropes were so tight that it was practically impossible.

The robber chuckled and reached between Leah's legs before pressing upwards on her jeans, which immediately sent a wave of pressure throughout her body. The robber almost looked impressed. "So sensitive too, you're perfect! That's it, then. I've made my decision. I'm taking you home with me!"

"Mmmph?!"

"Be patient," she said teasingly. "I've still gotta rob this place first. Should be easier with you like this, though." And with that the robber set off to poke around some more, leaving Leah to struggle on her couch.

But then, a realization came to her. Leah didn't have a life outside of work. If she disappeared, nobody would say anything.

And her struggles became more erratic than before.

Part 2 coming soon...
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you for posting, nice story. Looking forward to the next part.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

I would certainly want to know what happens next!
LatexLover
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LatexLover »

Now this is my kind of story. Can’t wait for more.
Johnbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Johnbound »

Woooooowwww awesome story.... waiting for part 2
Johnbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Johnbound »

Woooooowwww awesome story.... waiting for part 2
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Great start, keen to see where this goes.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great start, looking forward to part 2
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

I like the start, looking forward to more!
Nevisben
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Nevisben »

Yeh good start

Looking forward to the rest
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great start, looking forward to part 2 already
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

I agree with all the comments above: great start, I'm waiting for more :)
ellanola
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ellanola »

Thank you all for the good reception! I'm having a blast writing this, and your comments are only motivating me more.
After the robber had sufficiently burgled Leah's apartment, taking most of the small things, she set her giant duffel bag down on the floor and set her captive inside, patting her on the head. "Oh, wait! Almost forgot somethin'!" She exclaimed, bouncing up and scampering into Leah's bedroom. After a few seconds, she returned with an armful of Leah's clothing, which she shoved into the bag along with her. "I don't want you looking indecent!" Then she paused with a mischievous grin. "Not all the time, at least."

Leah was, as any girls would be if they were being kidnapped, distressed. And not just in the 'Damsel in Distress' way. But also, in a way, she was a bit excited. Life was kinda boring, and this girl didn't seem too mean...

Then she shook her head, punching herself internally. She was being kidnapped for christsakes! Was Stockholm Syndrome already kicking in, or something!?

She had nothing to do but mumble and squirm as the robber zipped up the duffel bag and heaved it over her shoulders with a groan. "So, I bet you're wondering how I got in here, eh?"

Leah wasn't, but she had no way to communicate that, so the robber continued on:

"You see, not many people think to lock their windows when they live on the second floor. But since I'm here now, and since it's nighttime, I can just go through your front door as an exit." As if on cue, Leah heard her opening the front door, walking down the steps, then out of the building. After a few seconds of walking, there was a loud beep of a car unlocking, then the sound of a trunk opening, then Leah was heaved inside. "Now," the robber said, unzipping the duffel bag, "be good back here and you'll get a reward when we get home, okay?" And with a grin, the robber closed the trunk.

The ride was fairly uneventful. For being a criminal, the robber was quite a good driver-- or maybe she just wanted to make sure that she wouldn't get pulled over with a girl tied up in her trunk.

---- ---- ----

After about half an hour, the car stopped, and the robber opened the trunk. In her hand was a few some more rope, which she set down as she heaved her hostage out of the trunk, standing her upright.

Leah hopped a bit, trying to keep her balance, when the robber kneeled down and untied the three ropes restraining her ankles and knees. Her thighs were still tied, however, so she was still hobbled. As Leah looked around at the environment around her, a forest and a small cozy cabin, the robber grinned. "You won't be able to run away, dear. Nobody is out here for miles. That being said, we should get you inside anyways."

Leah cocked her head. How was she expecting her to walk like this?

The robber simply giggled, heaved the duffel bag over her shoulder, and grabbed a loop of rope, grabbing at the middle and then cinching it around her waist before looping downwards between her legs. She then tugged it tight before tying it off, which made Leah moan in delight. After grabbing another rope, she tied it to the crotch rope as a kind of leash, then tugged on it again, leading her towards the cabin "Come on, cutie."

Leah had no choice but to shuffle her feet awkwardly as she was pulled towards the cabin. Any time she slowed down, she'd get a quick little tug, which dug into her further and made her breaths even more labored. The rope felt so nice against her skin... she was almost tempted to stop walking and make the robber tug. But before she could, the robber began to praise her. "Good girl! You're so obedient, here I was thinking I'd need to get out a whip." Leah looked up to see that they were already at the door of the cabin, and the inside looked just as comfy as the outside. In fact, there was even a little fireplace, which Leah could see up close, as she was being tugged and heaved onto the red couch in front of it.

As the robber, untied the leash rope from the crotch rope, using it to tie her ankles instead, Leah squirmed and looked down, whimpering into her gag.

"You can whimper all you want. Nobody will hear us out here. I'm actually looking forward to making you scream. Whether it be in pleasure or pain is your decision. Now, stay here for a few seconds, I need to get you ready for your first night..." The robber gave Leah a little pat on the head before hopping up and dashing out of the little living room area. Leah, meanwhile, looked around for anything she could use to escape, but deemed it impossible. It was like the robber had baby-proofed the place.

Soon enough, they came back with a tool in their hands-- a vibrating wand. Leah instantly began to grunt in protest at the sight of the scandalous toy, her eyes widening. "Awww," the robber frowned. "I thought you'd be begging for this." She sighed, then heaved Leah over her shoulder once more, giving her butt a little grope through her jeans. "I've got just the place for you," she said, carrying Leah into a bedroom. It looked like any ordinary bedroom, but off in the corner there was a metal cage, which was just big enough to fit one person. And after being set down inside, Leah realized that it was also big enough to fit herself.

"Now," the robber said, bending down to tuck the vibrating wand nicely between Leah's legs, "you are going to have a bit of fun in here while I get some sleep." She smiled and locked the cage, then took out a remote and fiddled with it.

Suddenly, the vibrator turned on at maximum intensity, setting off a cascade of moans as Leah instantly climaxed. She wasn't used to this kind of stimulation, she barely fooled around herself... "So sensitive... Well, have fun! Maybe you can get some sleep if you get used to it."

Then, smiling at her squirming little sub, the robber smiled and tucked herself into bed, putting a set of earplugs in to avoid being kept up by the constant moaning coming from the cage.

For Leah, it was going to be a long night.

Part 3 coming soon...
I do want to ask, what are some things you want to see in this story? Leave a comment below!
Last edited by ellanola 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
HomeIntruder
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HomeIntruder »

Excellent story!
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Wonderful first story! You're doing great!
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Nice work, loved the second chapter and how things are getting hotter :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

This is a good story, well written, and fun. :)
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OkDokey »

Love it so far!
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

Excellent! Can't wait to see what happens to Leah!
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Good and Awesome story so far! Can't wait to read and see what happens next
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Can't wait for the next part. It's definitely getting hot!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
ellanola
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ellanola »

By the time the robber had woken up, her captive had somehow managed to fall asleep, despite the vibrator buzzing loudly against the crotch of her jeans. "Wake up!" The robber shouted after changing her clothes into a casual pair of blue skinny jeans and a black crop top.

Leah did not respond, so the robber instead turned to the remote in her hand, putting the vibrations all the way down, waiting for a minute, then putting them all the way back up. That did the trick, and the bound girl woke up with a few moans before the robber turned the vibrators fully off, opening up the cage.

Reaching towards the ropes on Leah's legs, the robber suddenly froze. "If you try anything, I will punish you and never let you have any freedom again. Is that clear?"

Leah nodded.

Then, the robber slowly untied Leah, then took the gag out of her mouth with a "hush." She then began to strip all of the clothing off of Leah's body, which was a bit bad-smelling due to the sweat and... other fluids on it ;).

Leah wanted to say something, but she was afraid of what the robber would do, so she simply blushed in her nakedness. Then, the robber locked a pair of shackles onto Leah's ankles, which made it so she could barely walk, let alone run.

"Now. I am going to let you shower and go to the bathroom, because I'm sure you need that. After that, training." Then, she marched the hobbled girl into a small bathroom, which only had a shower, sink, toilet, and chair. As the robber sat down in the chair, she gestured to her captive to go off and do whatever she needed to do.

A bit embarrassed, Leah went straight into the shower and rinsed off, soaping herself down with the generic bar of soap that was there. After walking out, she was met with a towel.

"Are you done?"

"Y- yes." Was the only word she could sputter out.

"Good. Now turn around."

Leah followed the robbers orders and suddenly felt something cold and leathery lock around her neck. A collar. Then, the same sensation across her entire body as the the robber tightened on a leather harness.

"Turn again."

Leah complied, and the robber attached a leash to the ring of the collar and walked her slave out of the room and in front of the fireplace. A small, soft mat had been placed there priory, which the robber made Leah kneel at as she continued with her binding. An armbinder was slowly slid across her arms, and Leah bit her lip a little at the sensation of her elbows almost touching. Then the robber moved downwards, quickly frogtie-ing both of her knees closed with two belts each. Then finally, the finishing touch, a muzzle gag was locked on the girls mouth, restricting her speech even more than the ballgag did. "Mmmm..."

"Not done yet..." The robber muttered, grabbing a rope and looping it through the end ring of the armbinder, which she then attached to a stucture above the fireplace and pulled on, yanking Leah's arms almost into a strappado.

At this point, Leah could almost not take the stress on her body, and she began to struggle and groan, which was met with a slap against her breast. "Bad girl!" The robber scolded. "You are not to make any noise for this training exercise. If you do, we will restart. In fact, since you made that noise..." She reached over onto the couch and grabbed two metal devices, which she opened and closed together with a grin before clamping them onto Leah's nipples.

Leah had to bite down on her gag to stop herself from shrieking in pain. She'd always tried toying around with nipple play, but usually only with clothespins. Breathing heavily, she looked up to her mistress, who had a stopwatch in her hand.

Looking down at the panting girl with a grin, she held the stopwatch up. "And your thirty minutes begin now."

Part 4 coming soon...
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Awesome story. I don't think you need any suggestions just yet. :D
Johnbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Johnbound »

Wowwww!!!!!!!!.....can't wait for .... next hopefully she LL be getting ready for straopn :shock:
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Good chapter, this girl means business, I would not mess with her. :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic