Teacher's Pet (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KinkyLily
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Teacher's Pet (M/F)

Post by KinkyLily »

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18!
Teacher's Pet #1

Walking to a teacher's house on a Saturday was the bane of any student's existence.

But because Rose either didn't turn in her homework a few times this month, she was given detention by her gorgeous homeroom teacher, Mr. Manenstein. Because the school was under renovations, however, she was going to be serving it at his house.

The walk wasn't far, but his house had one of those trails through a small forest that lead to his driveway and his house was surrounded by forest.

Her large breasts, even in the confines of her black bra under her white school shirt and black tie, bounced and jiggled with every step. Her extra short plaid skirt swayed every which way in the breeze, nearly exposing her black panties. Her crimson locks were tied into a high ponytail.

Walking up the steps to her teacher's house, Rose looked around at the property. The tree line was thick, she couldn't see the road she had walked on to get here. No one could see in and no one could see out.

Knocking on the door, she waited a little while before she heard heavy footsteps on the other side headed towards the oak door. It opened to reveal her teacher. He was tall and muscular, with a very stern expression. With his slicked back blond hair and crystal blue eyes, he was a heartthrob among the female student body and even some of the teachers as well.

"Good morning, Mr. Manenstein." Rose smiled. She bounced slightly, her breasts jumping with her and catching his attention.

"You're late." He stated, his thick, deep voice sent shivers down her spine. "Come in and we'll get started."

Stepping inside, Rose saw that his house was very clean and orderly. Not a single speck of dust could be seen anywhere. Mr. Manenstein closed and locked the door behind the busty redhead. He then took the lead in front of her and lead her to a hallway with a single door at the end.

"Mr. Manenstein, where are you taking me?" Rose asked in the most innocent voice she could muster. He didn't answer and instead opened the door, which showed a flight of stairs that lead to, what presumed was, the basement. He then turned to a "confused" schoolgirl.

"The school has sent you to me for the following reasons: constant tardiness, late assignments, and inappropriate school attire. I've been given permission to punish you in anyway I see fit." Based on his tone it wasn't a suggestion, but an order. He then gestured to the open door. "You will go first."

Drawing a shaky breath, the busty girl made her way down the stairs, hearing her teacher's footsteps following shortly after, her breasts bounced with every step down. The basement was dimly lit, but at the bottom Rose saw a small desk and chair that had been mostly like brought from the school, as well as a larger wooden desk.

Mr. Manenstein placed his large hand on Rose's shoulders, his thumbs trailing her bra straps through the fabric. "Sit, be quiet, and do not move." He commanded again.

Obediently, she walked to the chair and smoothed her skirt before sitting down at the smaller desk and faced the larger desk. Mr. Manenstein did not immediately walk to the desk like she thought he would. Instead, she heard sounds of shuffling and drawers opening and closing behind her. She considered sneaking a peek behind her, but she remained still after remembering his instruction to not move.

His deep, commanding voice brought to her attention when she heard Mr. Manenestein's footsteps come up from behind her. "Unbutton your shirt." He came around in front of her. Tucked under his massive bicep was a large coil of cotton rope.

Her hands were shaking as she took off her tie, untucked her shirt from her skirt and began unbuttoning it all the way down, allowing her bra-clad DDD breasts to be visible to the handsome dom.

His hand trailed down her collar bone till he hooked two large fingers into her bra and pulled it down, allowing her boobs to spring free of their imprisonment. Rose shrieked as her teats began to harden in the cool air of the basement.

Mr. Manenstein raised an eyebrow and walked back behind her. Her panties were soaked by her love juices, but no matter what she could do, there was nothing that could help her orgasm. This was so hot!

She suddenly felt a round object being forced inside her mouth. "Mmmph!" It was large and filled her entire mouth, making her words incomprehensible.

"I told you to be quiet. So I will make sure that you stay quiet." He buckled the ballgag behind her head, careful not to get any stray hairs stuck in it.

He grabbed her wrists and brought them behind her back, tying her arms in a box-tie. Eventually he wrapped a sort of breast-harness around her massive chest, with two cords above and below her swaying mounds, with a single cord wrapped around each to hold them in place.

Suddenly, he pulled her out of the chair and bent her forwards over the student desk. "Mmmmph!" Her boobs acted as cushions, the hardened knobs rubbing on the cold wood.

Mr. Manentsein didn't even need to push the skirt out of the way, as it was 2 whole inches shorter than the required length. "Such a filthy slut." He commented as he dragged a finger along her panty line.

"Mmm. Mmmmph." Rose moaned and shuddered in pleasure as he probed her clothed pussy.

"A needy slut, aren't you?" He asked, cupping her womanhood in his large hand. Rose nodded and looked at her teacher with the most pleading look she could muster. The sound of a SMACK! echoed through the basement, as she felt a stinging sensation on her left ass cheek. He spanked her! And it felt amazing. "Too bad, you are here to be punished. You will not cum that easily."

He pulled down her panties, leaving her too-short of a skirt up. They were pulled to her ankles where he had her step out of them. "I'll be keeping these." He stated, putting it in his pocket for later.

After another moment, she felt something being inserted into her pussy. It was too small to be an egg vibrator, and it was coated in something slimy. He kept pushing it until it was all the way in and she was filled with it. A crotch rope was then tied around her waist and between her legs, keeping whatever Mr. Manenstein had pushed into her in its current position. All the while her skirt stayed on.

Rose was then pulled back into her seat, the rope rubbing against her blooming bud. Her ankles were then tied to each leg of the chair, forcing her to show her dripping cunt to her teacher. The rope held the skirt up enough to see her dripping her nectar onto the chair, making it slick and shiny.

He rubbed his thumbs over her hard teats, her moans filling the room and making his hard-on grow. "Mmmmmmm." Her breathing became heavier as heat began to envelope her entire body, despite the cold temperature.

After about 30 seconds of this, he stopped, leaving her disappointed. He moved the desk aside, allowing him to get a proper view of his handiwork from his own desk.

Rose felt something dripping onto her chest. Glancing down, some drool had managed to slip around the ball and was now running between her chest, soaking the ropes holding them in place.

For what felt like hours, all Mr. Manenstein did was stare at the bound, gagged, and helpless schoolgirl, his eyes roaming every inch of her exposed and pleasantly tormented body.

Then, her blue eyes fell upon a small object of the superior's desk that she had not noticed before: a small camera, pointed directly at her. Looking from the camera to her teacher, she asked with her eyes why he had it. The dominating man strolled over to the recording device and pressed the record button, the red dot blinking into existence.

"Now, my pet." He finally spoke. "You will stay here for a while and think about your actions that led you to this situation. But since you were cooperative while I prepared you, I gave you something to help pass the time."

He pulled out a small remote with a red button and two arrows. He pressed the red button, causing her to bite down on the ballgag in her mouth, trying to muffle the groan threatening to burst forth from her throat as the object he had stuffed into her pussy began to mildly vibrate. It sent such wonderful sensations up and down her body, like an electric shock. Her back arched as the sudden vibrations had caught her off guard.

"Mmphpt Melmmpht! Mmmrm!" She tried to beg for more, but the gag kept most of her words from being coherent. More of her juices dripped from her hole, causing the seat to become slippery. She looked at him, only to see a relaxed smirk on his face as he watched her futile struggles and squirms. Her massive jugs jumped and bounced all over the place.

Mr. Manenstein, meanwhile, had unzipped his trousers and brought out his throbbing erection. The sight of the slutty girl desperately trying to get herself off, the sounds of her muffled moans as she whimpered and pleaded made him almost cream himself in his pants. He slowly stroked himself, rubbing his thumb over the tip.

Smiling devilishly, he pressed the button causing the vibrating dildo inside her pussy to go to maximum. She screamed into her gag and arched her back, as she came hard and relentlessly. Soaked in sweat and cum, she went limp in her tight bonds.

He pressed the red button, turning off the vibrator and allowing her a chance to breath. He walked over behind her, his massive cock still out. "It’s a good thing I put the gag in, I’ve never heard you scream like that." He pet her on the head. "But your detention is not over yet."

Reaching down, he untied Rose's ankle restraints before yanking her up from the chair and dragging her limp body over to the desk. Laying her face up, he untied the crotch rope, the lube-covered dildo sliding out easily from her drenched hole.

He teasingly rubbed the tip of his massive cock around her eager hole, watching it twitch in anticipation for his insertion. All at once, he pushed into her, filling her with his entire member. A drawn out moan was produced from his continuous entry, until the base met Rose's crotch.

He then leaned into her ear, whispering, "I'm all the way in." She shuddered.

He then pulled out, almost to where his tip left her cavern, before slamming back into her. At first it was slow, tantalizing her body and insides with the slow yet forceful build up of pleasure. Then he began to pick up speed, pounding into her. Her massive tits bounced with the motion, almost as if they were jumping.

After hitting Rose's g-spot at least 8 times, they both climaxed together, with the bound female going fully limp while still moaning. Mr. Manenstein's hot seed dripped from her enlarged pussy, mixing with her own cum it dripped to the floor.

He pulled himself out of her, not bothering to put it away as he leaned into her ear once again to inform her: "Your detention is scheduled for the entire weekend. So you'll be staying in my house, by the school's orders." He paused to lick the shell of her ear. "By then, you will be the model student that I will train you to be. A real teacher's pet."
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Fantastic story. I absolutely loved it.
RopingRingers
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopingRingers »

Very good opening so far :) though she put up less of a fight than you'd expect lol
Hello there!

Other Work
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Nice! Would you tell what happened the whole weekend? :)
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Great story, wonder what will happen next
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic