Making bank F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OkDokey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Making bank F/F

Post by OkDokey »

Aubrey was 18, and had just graduated high school. She was athletic, and built. Standing at 5 foot 9 and weighing 160 lbs. She was somewhat of a troublemaker, having below average grades and having a rocky relationship with most authority.

Aubrey had pink hair and often wore tight leggings with a denim or leather jacket.

Aubrey was surprisingly somewhat popular despite being a bit of an outcast, as she was very attractive and somewhat manipulative. She had a busty figure that distracted many boys in her class, but to their dismay it was clear she was into girls.

Aubrey was not from a very wealthy family, and did not receive any scholarships for college. In order to get the money she needed for art school, she would need to pull off a risky heist.

She had met Penny, a 23 year old bank teller, on a dating app. Aubrey was attracted to Penny but more attracted to the thousands of dollars she would extort from the bank she worked at.

Aubrey decided to use a fake name since she was robbing a bank after all. She was using the alias "Emily"

Penny was considerably older than Aubrey, but she appeared younger and was actually much smaller.
Her dating app profile stated that she was 5 foot 2 inches, and based on her photos was no more than 140 lbs. She had shorter brown hair that was often in a bun, and soft, pale skin.

"Emily" and Penny immediately hit it off, talking online before deciding to meet at a coffee shop they both enjoyed.

Aubrey was wearing tights and a denim jacket, as usual, when she walked in the coffee shop. Penny walked in soon after in rather formal clothing, which Aubrey thought was odd. Penny was wearing tights with a skirt and a cardigan, her hair in a messy bun and her nametag present on her cardigan.

They sat down and ordered, chatting and getting to know eachother.

"Soo sorry I'm a bit late" penny said as she sat down. "I forgot I have woke after this, so i had to change my outfit".
"Perfect" aubrey thought, "just gotta work my magic and I will be rolling in cash by tomorrow morning".

"Oh really? You must work the night shift then"

"Yes" penny replied. "Its a lonely shift too, just me and an ATM"

Aubrey couldn't believe her luck. All she had to do was turn on her charm and gain penny's trust.

It was clear that Aubrey was gaining Penny's trust and affection. They left together and Aubrey walked Penny to her bank which was just down the road.
The date went as planned, and Aubrey immediately decided to capitalize on her opportunity.

" ya know, we just met, and I want to get to know you more, so maybe I could make your shift a little less lonely" Aubrey said intimately while grabbing pennys hand and used her thumb to stroke it gently.
"Oh alright, you can stay with me, I dont see why not. Shouldn't be too busy". Penny conceded.

"Great!" Aubrey chirped and hugged Penny. Finally they reached the bank and got situated.
Aubrey and penny spent the entire shift talking and flirting with eachother. Very few people came in which made this easy for them.

Aubrey made several "restroom trips" in which she began to explore the small building. Penny's car was at the coffee shop, so all she needed to worry about was the cameras.

Eventually, closing time came.

As penny and Aubrey were just about ready to leave for the night, Aubrey made her move.

"So now that everything is locked up and closed down, maybe we could stick around and have some fun.." Aubrey purred flirtatiously.

"What do you mean?" Penny said, clearly intrigued.

"Well I thought that maybe, erm, I could tie you up? I know we just met but you seem like you would be down" Aubrey said, putting on a timid facade.

"Really?! Oh I dont know…." Penny responded.
"Cmon, just to your swivel chair?"
"Oh ok, since nobody else is here…"
"And we can certainly turn off any camera that would catch us, right?" Aubrey asked.
"Actually, most of the cameras indoors are just for show scare away the robbers I guess, the only ones on are outside by the drive through ATM."
"Are you sure?" Aubrey asked, still dumbfounded by this streak of luck as well as this poor girls well intended trust. She almost felt bad about what she was about to do, but alas, She had to make money.

"We can erase any footage afterwards. If you are a criminal mastermind, that is" penny joked.

Ironically, Aubrey was trying to be just that, if she erased all security footage for that day, no one would ever know she was in here, and she would have to change her appearance afterwards as well…

"Alright, well consider this a robbery" Aubrey joked, pointing a finger gun at Penny.
"Penny enthusiastically sat down in her swivel chair behind the front desk and Aubrey instructed her to put her arms on the arm rests.

Aubrey then went to a supply closet and came back with packing tape.

Penny was sitting obediently on her chair with her arms pinned to the armrests.

Aubrey diligently got to work. Securing Penny's wrists to the armrest with the tape, wrapping each wrist about 10 times.

She then moved to her arms just below the elbow.

"Wow, this is really tight…" penny said both impressed and nervous.
"I'm not done" Aubrey replied.

She took off Penny's shoes, which led cause her to giggle a little bit. Then she tightly taped her feet together, before doing the same just above her knees. The entire time, Aubrey was stroking Penny's thighs sensually, causing her to moan softly.

"And now my favorite part…" Aubrey cheerfully declared.
"What's that?" Penny asked with a smirk.
" I have to keep you quiet.."
"Emily hold on, when are you going to let- mmmph!"
Aubrey had quickly found a stress ball on Penny's desk and inserted it into her mouth somewhat forcefully.

Aubrey then quickly wrapped her arm around Penny's head and held her mouth closed before wrapping the brown packing tape around her head over her mouth 5 times.

All the while penny was squealing into her new gag. Either from excitement or genuine worry, Aubrey wasn't sure.

Afterwards, Aubrey sat on Penny's lap and looked into her eyes. Penny was still grunting, looking at Aubrey with confusion.

"You look so cute taped up like this" Aubrey said and kissed Penny over her gagged lips, causing her to giggle and blush in a relieved fashion.

But Penny's ease would not last.

"So I have to be honest with you, I am not who I said I am. I'm not Emily, and I'm afraid after tonight, you'll never see me again."

"MMPH?!"

Penny's eyes grew wide as she could see that Aubrey was serious.
"I'm really sorry to have to do this, but I need the money."

Aubrey shifted her attention to the computer in front of penny.
"I need the password"

"Mmmph?" "Mpphh!" Penny went from fearful and disappointed to somewhat agitated. She struggled considerably and moaned into her gag to no avail. Her eyes shot angry glares into aubreys soul.

"Now unfortunately, communicating the password might be difficult for you" Aubrey said snidely. "But I cant risk you attracting any unwanted attention, also you look really cute gagged like that"

Aubrey grabbed Penny's chin, but she pulled away in frustration.

"Mmmmm!"
"How many M's is that?" Penny did not appreciate her captors sense of humor.

"Look, just help me get logged on, okay? Make this easy for me and I'll make it easy for you. How about this. I will point to each letter on the keyboard, if it is the next character, give a low grunt, if it isnt, make a high pitched noise"

Penny shook her head and pleaded with her eyes.
"Well you give me no choice"
Aubrey got down beneath the desk and relentlessly tickled Penny's feet, causing her to struggle in her tape bindings and giggle furiously into her stress ball packing tape gag.

After a minute, Aubrey got up and looked penny in the eyes. " I can do this all night"

Penny finally gave in, nodding and giving a soft surrender into her gag.

After about 10 minutes of grunting and squealing, Aubrey had finally logged onto the banks system.
"You know, you are good at gagged communication, we should do this more often"

Penny groaned an embarrassed and frustrated groan.

Aubrey applauded herself for her method of receiving the password. She thoroughly enjoyed the cute noises penny made whilst gagged.

After Aubrey transferred a large sum of cash to a secret account. She turned her attention back to her captive/date.

"Well, I must be going, the bank opens in a couple of hours, so just sit tight I guess"

Aubrey slapped Penny's thigh, causing her to cry out and glare at her.

"Oh, right, one more thing"

Aubrey tore off a strip of packing tape and placed it carefully over Penny's eyes, which was met with muffled pleading.

"I know, I'm sorry. You seem tense, and with your permission I would like to relieve those tensions before I leave, after all, that was the original plan right?"

Penny nodded a surprisingly playful nod.

" that's the spirit"

Aubrey began to rub between her legs with one hand, while rubbing Penny's breasts with the other, occasionally kissing penny somewhere on the face or neck.

Penny cooed happily into her gag whilst breathing heavily, before finally climaxing.

"You really wet those panties, you must really like me" Aubrey chimed before planting kisses on Penny's gag then forehead.

"Until next time"

And she was gone.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Despite the robbery - a lighthearted Story :) I like that :)
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Nice Story despite the robbery
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Good story, is Aubrey going to make a career of this?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

At least Penny got to have a bit of fun.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic